[SP - F1] «The Second Lesson, Is Also Free»

--Journal Entry No. 004 [source]

Has been a month already, huh? I finally started the second part of the beginner's quest, but was able to get myself some handy armor.. I am going to need to figure my self out right now.. I still have two more beginner's quest.. I also heard of another quest that involved a dragon, but I won't jump ahead of myself. It's almost been a month since I last spoke with anyone, I did stumble across a few players that helped me out, but never really added them..

After obtaining his profession, Simba decided to move on with the second part of the quest that is needed to be done. He swiped down for his menu to locate the next quest marker and it pointed at a little pocket in the town. There were a several workshops around the area, but he was able to locate the exact workshop he needed to go to. Swiping away his menu, Simba proceeded to make his way down the marketplace, where players who opened up shop on the first floor are located. Flipping to his fourth page, he began to write down another entry and it has been quite sometime since he has done anything. It has been a month since he did his last venture, so he was not going to slack off any longer. After writing toward the end, he tucked the journal into his back pocket and stopped in front of a old run down workshop.

Knocking on the door a few times, before stepping in, he is greeted with an elderly man who resembled the fairy tale creature, Santa Claus. He had only heard of stories about how this creature stalks children for an entire year and determine if they were naughty or nice and he would reward those children who behave well and gave the naughty children coal. 'I wonder if I am on the naughty list.. I don't think I have done anything wrong this entire year.. Although this year is coming to an end, maybe I will be able to do better next year.' He approached the old NPC blacksmith and placed his palms on the counter and before he could speak, the bearded NPC presented Simba with a list.

He read the list and nodded, before shaking his head. "A--Are you telling me that I have to gather more materials? This is my third quest and it is still gathering some sort of materials? Why can't I just fight like a giant? Or maybe slay a dragon? Rescue a princess. No.. You want me to gather.. What? A tusk from a tiny boar?" The NPC introduced himself as Lyle Tealeaf and a window appeared, asking Simba to help him gather three Boar Tusks, so he would be able to continue to craft his weapons. Simba sighed and tapped on the accept button, watching the window fade away from him.

WC: 396

As the door swung closed, Simba stepped outside of the workshop and examined the mini-map, locating the populated area where Boar Pups tend to spawn. He took a glance over at the gate and nodded, as he made his way toward the Grasslands. There were massive amounts of Boar Pups running around the field with the Frenzy Boar, but Simba was not going to tangle with any of them at the moment. He still had five quests to complete on the first floor and he was not going to leave until he had accomplish them all. As his boot click against the cobblestone floor of the town, he reached the gates of the town and took a deep breath before he sighed.

The snowy-haired player looked at the field filled with players, grinding against the Frenzy Boars and Dire Wolves. His goal is to focus on three of the Boar Pups and there was not going to be any stops on the way there. He stepped out onto the grass and flicked his right wrist, materializing his sabre onto his right palm. His amulet hung around his neck, as he adjusted the iron shield over his heart and nodded. He quickly sprinted toward the center of the field, avoiding all the Frenzy Boars and Dire Wolves.

Simba stopped in his tracks, as a Boar Pup approached him. He smiled and positioned his sabre in front of him, taking an offensive position. 'Looks like this is going to take some time.. If I can' attract other Boar Pups toward my direction, I will not be able to finish the quest quickly.' He scanned the area and whistled, attempting to get the attention of other Boar Pups in the area.

WC: 288

Without missing a beat, Simba decided to initiate combat against the Boar Pup and allowed the rest to come for him as soon as they can. His sabre reflecting the rays of the sun against the Boar Pup, as the birds glide through the wind, chirping. Simba's sapphire blue spheres pierced into the red eyes of the Boar Pup and before the Boar Pup could do anything, he sprinted toward it with his sabre ready to strike it. He swung his sabre too early, missing the attack and the Boar Pup was able to draw back and prepared its charge. Taking a step back and snorting at Simba, who immediately hopped backward into a defensive stance.

The Boar Pup quickly charged straight at Simba, aiming for his chest. His attention focused on the Boar Pup, waiting for the last second before it leaped toward him. The moment the boar lifted its feet off the ground, Simba side stepped out of the way, rolling onto the side. He extended his arm out along with his weapon and slashed the air, taunting the Boar Pup to engage him once again, but he also had to be careful, otherwise he would lose take some damage.

Spoiler

ID: 93038 | BD: 03 | MD: 08 (- 3 EVA)

PARTY INFO:
Simba:
[HP] 120/120
[EN] 10/12

ENEMY INFO:
Boar Pup:
[HP] 5/5
[DMG] 3

WC: 202

Edited by Simba

Both parties were still healthy, but Simba still lost a bit of energy from missing his attack, but that was not going to stop him from progressing further with his quest. He took a deep breath and focused his attention on the side of the Boar Pup. 'If I am able to get to its side, I should be able to dish out a good enough damage to drop its health all the way down to the red zone.' He took a step forward, raising his sabre forward. Almost instantly, Simba quickly sprint toward the Boar Pup without hesitating, he attempted to swing his sabre across the side of the Boar Pup, but his sabre was not able to reach the boar, causing him to miss.

He rolled onto the other side and got back up on his feet, waiting for the Boar Pup to attack. Looking into the eyes of the Boar Pup, Simba was confused to why it did not move at all. 'Maybe if I wave at it, it will start moving and it will attack me. If it attacks me, I should be able to evade the attack, but without a for sure way of dealing with this pig, I am going to be stuck.' Simba raised his left hand and waved at the Boar Pup, but there was no reaction at all.

Spoiler

ID: 93039 | BD: 04 (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 03 (- 3 EVA)

PARTY INFO:
Simba:
[HP] 120/120
[EN] 08/12

ENEMY INFO:
Boar Pup:
[HP] 5/5
[DMG] 3

WC: 227

Edited by Simba

His energy slowly depleting, Simba began to plan out his next moves and there were a few holes in his plans. but it was still a plan and he was going to go right for it. The two of them have not landed a single attack on each other and he was not sure if this was going to drag out, as with his energy slowly depleting, he will have the less likely chance to activate his Sword Art, Snake Bite. He took a step back and kept his attention at the Boar Pup, because it stood there, he was not sure if there was something wrong with the system. 'There should not be any problem with the system.. Otherwise Kayaba would not allow for a buggy game to be released to the public.. Especially the lives of ten thousand other people.' He had some doubt that Kayaba could care less to the future of these people's lives, but Simba wanted to take the initiative and do something about it.

Before Simba could engage, the Boar Pup immediately charged toward him. He flipped his sabre, trying to block the damage from applying to his health, but it was no use. As soon as the Boar Pup's head connected to Simba's sabre, his health went down by a little bit. His chest-piece soon activated one of its enhancements, giving him a little bit of health back. He took a few steps back and took on an offensive stance.

Spoiler

ID: 93294 | BD: 02 (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 09 (- 3 EVA)

PARTY INFO:
Simba:
[HP] 117/120 [Recovery 3/3]
[EN] 08/12

ENEMY INFO:
Boar Pup:
[HP] 5/5
[DMG] 3

WC: 247

Edited by Simba

A green aura soon surrounded Simba and it felt warm, as if someone were to wrap him in a blanket that they took out from the dryer. His health points raised back up to one hundred and twenty and a bit of his energy was replenished. 'This piece of leather is pretty useful, but I am going to need to pump it up more.. I will be holding back other players if I am having trouble dealing with this low leveled pig.. I have to push my strength beyond my limits!' His eyes glimmer, as he brought his sabre forward, extending toward  the Boar Pup. With his health points at max and his energy has yet to deplete, Simba still had a chance to activate his Sword Art if he wanted to end the battle as soon as possible.

Without missing a beat, Simba quickly activated his second Sword Art, Snake Bite. He quickly charged toward the Boar Pup with his sabre in hand. He quickly side stepped to the left and slashed across its belly, before leaping over to the right and slashing again. As soon as he finished his second slash, he turned the opposite direction and drove his sabre deeper, slashing its side. The Boar Pup bursts into a thousand polygon, revealing to him his very first Boar Tusk.

Spoiler

ID: 93295 | BD: 06 (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 09 (- 3 EVA)
ID: 92396 | LD: 12 (Success!)

PARTY INFO:
Simba:
[HP] 120/120 [Recovery 2/3]
[EN] 10/12

ENEMY INFO:
Boar Pup:
[HP] 0/5
(- 5 HP)
[DMG] 3

SPOILS:
1x Boar Tusk

Quest Log:
Collected 1/3 Boar Tusk

WC: 222

Edited by Simba

Simba slowly collapsed onto the ground behind him, holding up the Boar Tusk in his hand. It was small, but he had no idea what Lyle Tealeaf would be able to do with the tusk. 'I wonder what sort of weapons he was planning to make.. I mean it's a day before Christmas, so maybe he is crafting something festive.. With the tusk? I don't know.. This quest is all sorts of weird..' Simba tossed the Boar Tusk into the air and watched it de-materialize. His quest log updated and he slowly sat up and looked out toward the field. There were tons of low level players running around with their party, fighting Frenzy Boars and Dire Wolves.

The snowy haired player took one glance at a party destroying a group of Frenzy Boars in an instant and watching them hold up their unidentified armor. 'With a party like that.. I should be able to get my second tier armor very soon, but I would not be able to equip it.. Or so it says in the Beginner's Guide.. I think I had to be around level twenty-five? Or something like that..' Regardless of what other players did, he only liked to watch players gather together and fight for their lives, he was never interested in fighting in pairs, because it would only hinder his ability to fight the monsters, because he would be too focused on helping other players out.

He glanced at his energy and health bar, but it did not look like he needed to rest for that long. He took a deep breath and sighed, before standing back up on his two feet and stretching out his arms and legs. His eyes meet with the field and he placed two fingers into his mouth and blew.

A loud whistle sound was produced, causing other players and mobs to look toward his direction. A smile grew on his face, as he drew his sabre and pointed at another Boar Pup. A couple of players were surprised at the sound he caused, but they returned to what they were doing and the mobs continued to idle.

Spoiler
PARTY INFO:

Simba:
[HP] 120/120 [Recovery 1/3]
[EN] 11/12 (+ 1 EN)

Quest Log:
Collected 1/3 Boar Tusk

WC: 358

Edited by Simba

It was an interesting turn of events, but that did not hold Simba back. He took his sabre and sheathed it on his back, where he holstered his sword when not materialized. The players around him were still busy with grinding out the Frenzy Boars and the Boar Pups were just sitting around doing nothing. 'I have to gather two more Boar Tusks.. I still need to find a blacksmith and a tailor who will be able to help me craft the armor and weapon I need to continue further my grinding so I would be able to grind quickly' He sighed, before walking around the field, keep his guard up. His eyes glimmered, every time someone would kill a Frenzy Boar or a Dire Wolf, leaving behind nothing but shiny polygons.

His recovery had a fading affect on him, but he could still feel the warmth wrapped around his body. He clenched his fist, as his energy finally restored back to full and he took a few jabs in the air. 'I was not missing out on just a little bit of energy, but once all of it came back to me, I feel so much stronger. I feel like I can just stomp out the entire world.' Simba took a few steps forward, pulling his sabre from his scabbard and adjusted his footing. The monsters surrounding the area were getting as strong as he was, but that was not going to stop him from grinding up his level and he needed to finish his quest up, so he would be able to advance to the next floor. After completing this quest, Simba still had three more quests to finish on the first floor and there were still time consuming.

Simba stopped after a minute of thinking and focused on the area in front of him. The Boar Pups were standing there, idling by and he smiled, as he pointed his sabre toward the boar. 'I need to hurry up and finish this quest.. It will take some time, but I should be able to finish this soon.' He took one step forward, causing the boar to look toward his direction.

Spoiler
PARTY INFO:

Simba:
[HP] 120/120 [Recovery 0/3]
[EN] 12/12 (+ 1 EN)

Quest Log:
Collected 1/3 Boar Tusk

WC: 362

With him fully energized and healthy, Simba clenched his fist and made his way in the middle of several Boar Pups. They all stared at him and with a quickly flick of his wrist, his sabre materialized onto his hand. 'If I can fight two of them at the same time I should be able to easily finish this quest.. I won't let anything stop me from achieving greatness.' The Boar Pups realized his killing intent and all readied themselves for an attack. His energy was filled all the way, but he had to make sure that he is able to successfully land his attacks, otherwise he is going to be in a heat of trouble. Without any hesitation, Simba prepared his attack on the first Boar Pup and already planned his second attack. He quickly charged toward the first Boar Pup and before he could connect his attack, he twisted a different direction, evading the Boar Pups attack and proceeded to slash the first Boar Pup. Not letting his streak die, Simba quickly lunged toward the second boar and slashed it across the stomach.

He took a few steps back to see that their health has dropped severely to the red zone. The young boy stood tall and proud, as he readjusted his sabre and stance.

Spoiler

ID: 93906 | BD: 06 (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 06 (- 3 EVA)
ID: 93907 | BD: 05 (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 05 (- 3 EVA)

PARTY INFO:
Simba:
[HP] 120/120
[EN] 12/12

ENEMY INFO:
Boar Pup [1]:
[HP] 1/5
[DMG] 3

Boar Pup [2]:
[HP] 1/5
[DMG] 3

WC: 217

Edited by Simba

With the Boar Pup quickly dying to his sabre, Simba would be able to hunt some Frenzy Boars and Dire Wolves for the time being. 'I mean.. If I finish this quest faster than expected.. It wouldn't hurt to just hunt a few monsters for a second.. I am in need of materials right now, but will I be able to handle a lot of monsters?' Simba shook his head and aimed his focus on the two weak Boar Pup that looked like they were about to pass out. He shifted his movement a little, but the Boar Pups matched him, as they seem like they were going to fight with the last of their breath. Simba nodded his head and slowly moved his sabre toward the Boar Pups and grinned.

Quickly, he engaged in combat with the Boar Pups and did not hesitate when he swung his sabre toward them The Boar Pup attempted to charge at him, but he was able to evade its attack, but in order to evade, he had to disrupt his attack. That was not going to stop him, he turned toward the second Boar Pup and challenged it. The Boar Pup quickly engaged with a headbutt, but he evaded the attack and toss his sabre directly at the Boar Pup's forehead, killing it instantly.

Spoiler

ID: 93996 | BD: 03 (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 07 (- 3 EVA)
ID: 93997 | BD: 06 (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 02 (- 3 EVA)
ID: 93998 | LD: 13

PARTY INFO:
Simba:
[HP] 120/120
[EN] 12/12

ENEMY INFO:
Boar Pup [1]:
[HP] 1/5
[DMG] 3

Boar Pup [2]:
[HP] 0/5
[DMG] 3

Quest Log:
Collected 2/3 Boar Tusks.

WC: 221

Edited by Simba

With his evasive ability, Simba felt like he could last forever in the battle field and he wanted the battle to keep on going. He cracked his knuckles and nodded his head, while the Boar Pup squealed at him. 'I know this is some sick game created by a sick developer, but I need to keep going.. I am going to get out of this game and face the world.. Because of the game, it made me think about how much we cherish ourselves.' Simba pointed his sabre toward the Boar Pup and took an offensive stance. His quest log updated with him collecting two out of three Boar Tusks and he is hoping that the last Boar Pup would drop the last Boar Tusk for his quest. He wanted to keep going and hunt a few Frenzy Boars and Dire Wolves before he moved on.

Without a moment of hesitation, Simba immediately dashed toward the Boar Pup and did not hold back his swing. He lifted off the ground and attempted to make contact with his sabre, but as the blade slowly came down, he realized he had missed. The Boar Pup snorted at him and he quickly leaped back and watched as the Boar Pup charged straight at him. He quickly leaped out of the way and evaded the attack.

Spoiler

ID: 94234 | BD: 02 (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 03 (- 3 EVA)

PARTY INFO:
Simba:
[HP] 120/120
[EN] 12/12

ENEMY INFO:
Boar Pup [1]:
[HP] 1/5
[DMG] 3

Quest Log:

WC: 222

Edited by Simba

Simba stood up and brushed the dirt off of himself, as the Boar Pup looked at him with its emotionless eyes. He took a deep breath and sighed before resetting his position, but there were more mobs that were spawning around the area. He counted three Frenzy Boar that were going to engage into combat with him, but he did not want to engage with them until he finished his quest. He took a few steps forward and nodded his head, he glared at the Boar Pup and it snorted at him. 'As long as I don't get myself into too much trouble, I should be able to succeed with ease. No problem.' With nothing in his way, he took an offensive stance and was about ready to take off toward the Boar Pup.

As soon as he could, Simba immediately charged toward the Boar Pup with his sabre glowing a bright white color, he swings as hard as he could, slicing right through the Boar Pup with ease. As soon as he took a step back, the Boar Pup explode into a thousand polygons, leaving nothing for Simba to pick up. He sighed and turned around to see Frenzy Boars all ready to fight him. He cleared his throat and changed his position.

Spoiler

ID: 94250 | BD: 09 (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 09 (- 3 EVA)
ID: 94251 | LD: 01

PARTY INFO:
Simba:
[HP] 120/120
[EN] 12/12

ENEMY INFO:
Boar Pup [1]:
[HP] 0/5
[DMG] 3

Quest Log:

WC: 214

Edited by Simba

'One.. Two.. Three.. Hmm.. I might be able to face these three without a problem. If I divide all my attention and place them on each of the Frenzy Boars, I should be able to fight them with ease.. But I also need to be careful, before I die tragically to them..' Simba slowly took a few steps back, but every step he took back, the Frenzy Boars would take another step forward. He took a deep breath and sighed, before he pointed his sabre toward the three boars and taunted them to attack him. They all snorted at him and he could not help but smile, as they all responded to the way he wanted them to. Simba gripped the handle of his sabre tightly, as the boars readied themselves to engage.

Without any warnings the first Frenzy Boar attempted to attack him, but he was able to evade the attack. Simba attempted to swing his sabre in retaliation, but there was no way he could have reached it. As soon as he missed his first attack, the second Frenzy Boar came rushing toward him, hitting him in the chest. He clenched his chest coughing, before letting out a growl and immediately charged toward the last Frenzy Boar, swinging his sabre with everything he has, slashing it across the stomach.

Spoiler

ID: 94688 | BD: 02 (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 07 (- 3 EVA)
ID: 94691 | BD: 01 (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 10 (- 3 EVA)
ID: 94692 | BD: 09 (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 03 (- 3 EVA)

PARTY INFO:
Simba:
[HP] 107/120
[EN] 08/12

ENEMY INFO:
Frenzy Boar [1]:
[HP] 60/60
[DMG] 18

Frenzy Boar [2]:
[HP] 60/60
[DMG] 18

Frenzy Boar [3]:
[HP] 45/60
[DMG] 18

Quest Log:

WC: 221

Edited by Simba

Simba growled when his health tanked thirteen points of damage, but that was not going to stop him from finishing the quest and move on in the world. He swiped down his inventory and could see that he could consume two potions that will help him through this quest and probably help him end it a lot quicker. He tapped on his Potion of Damage and quickly consumed the vial, before tossing it near the Frenzy Boar. He felt a tiny surge of strength rush through the stream of his body. He clenched the handle of his sabre and took a few swings, feeling his strength a lot more than he did before. The Frenzy Boars looked at him and were ready to charge straight at him, but he braced himself, as he waited for them to engage.

'Plus one on my damage, huh? I feel a lot stronger, but it won't do much if I can't kill these boars any faster than I usually do.. I have to see if I can dish out any damage toward them.' The first Frenzy Boar engaged in combat with him, but he was easily able to evade the attack without any harm done to him. Before he could engage with the first boar, the second one came charging in toward him. He quickly leaped out of the way and took a few steps back, missing a returning attack. 'These things are pretty quick on their feet.. My accuracy is not as high as other players, but it'll do.' The last boar attempted to attack him, but with ease, Simba was able to evade the attack, but missed his chance to attack once again.

Spoiler

ID: 94874 | BD: SKIP (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 03 (- 3 EVA)
ID: 94875 | BD: SKIP (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 02 (- 3 EVA)
ID: 94876 | BD: 01 (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 01 (- 3 EVA)

PARTY INFO:
Simba:
[HP] 107/120
[EN] 08/12

ENEMY INFO:
Frenzy Boar [1]:
[HP] 60/60
[DMG] 18

Frenzy Boar [2]:
[HP] 60/60
[DMG] 18

Frenzy Boar [3]:
[HP] 45/60
[DMG] 18

Quest Log:

WC: 281

*Potion of Damage consumed.
*Sharp Eye Cheddar consumed.
*Damage increased by one.
*Loot chance increased by two.

Edited by Simba
  • 3 weeks later...

The quest was being dragged out longer than it should, but Simba was still vigilant. He slowed his breathing down and gently released his grip around the handle of his sabre. The Frenzy Boars were hesitant, but were beginning to surround Simba and he was not planning to escape at all. A group of players were watching from a distance, as the Frenzy Boars were closing in. His damage only increasing to five, Simba had to swiftly take down the boars and find the last Boar Pup. 'If I focus my attacks evenly, I should have a better chance of defeating these boars, but if they all attack me at once, I might be dead.' Simba took a deep breath and released his breath slowly and focused his attention on the first Frenzy Boar.

Simba charged toward the first Frenzy Boar and swung his sabre, but he missed and the boar attempted to retaliate and charge at him. He quickly launched himself toward the side, evading the attack. He rolled back onto his feet and brushed the dirt off his tunic and sighed nervously. 'That was a close one.. I need to be more careful.' He clenched his fist and ran toward the other Frenzy Boar, but as he swung his sabre, he missed again and the Frenzy Boar just stood at stared at him. The third Frenzy Boar engaged toward him and Simba was fed up with his first two attacks, he activated his sword art, Snake Bite, and slashed the Frenzy Boar, dropping its health down to fifty percent.

Spoiler

ID: 95747 | BD: 02 (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 08 (- 3 EVA)
ID: 95748 | BD: 03 (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 01 (- 3 EVA)
ID: 95749 | BD: 07 (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 05 (- 3 EVA)

PARTY INFO:
Simba:
[HP] 107/120
[EN] 02/12

ENEMY INFO:
Frenzy Boar [1]:
[HP] 60/60
[DMG] 18

Frenzy Boar [2]:
[HP] 60/60
[DMG] 18

Frenzy Boar [3]:
[HP] 30/60
[DMG] 18

Quest Log:

WC: 261

Edited by Simba

The only Frenzy Boar taking damage was the last one that appeared during the battle. The other players were watching and cheering in the background, but Simba was keeping his focus toward the Frenzy Boars. "Hey! Snow White! I am pretty sure you are tougher than you look. Take those stupid pigs down and show us how strong you really are." The tone of his voice was deep, but it showed traces of him being an adult. He knew the name calling was meant for him, as he is the only one with hair, as snow as white. There were a few chuckles in the background, but Simba still kept his focus on the Frenzy Boars.

Without any hesitation, Simba activated the first skill he had yet to use, Rage Spike. He felt a surge of anger surge through his body and slashed each Frenzy Boar twice, before leaping back to safety. Each of the Frenzy Boars winced, as the blade struck them, dropping their health by a bit. 'This isn't going to work out.. I am going to run out of energy before I could really do some damage to any of these Frenzy Boars..' Simba quickly engaged on the last Frenzy Boar, dropping it's health down to the last fifteen points, before running back to safety.

Spoiler

ID: 95750 | BD: 06 (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 08 (- 3 EVA)
ID: 95751 | BD: 01 (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 06 (- 3 EVA)
ID: 95752 | BD: 08 (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 05 (- 3 EVA)

PARTY INFO:
Simba:
[HP] 120/120
[EN] 06/12

ENEMY INFO:
Frenzy Boar [1]:
[HP] 50/60
[DMG] 18

Frenzy Boar [2]:
[HP] 50/60
[DMG] 18

Frenzy Boar [3]:
[HP] 15/60
[DMG] 18

Quest Log:

WC: 218

Edited by Simba
  • 2 weeks later...

Simba turned around to see the man that he had met before, but he had to keep his head focused on the Frenzy Boar. "Are these little piggies tough? The little snow flake can't handle them? Do you need some help with them?" The man continued to taunt, but he took a deep breath and allowed the Frenzy Boars to reset their positions. 'There are only three of these boars left.. If I can find a way to focus my attacks on all of them, I might be able to attack them all.' He stopped for a moment and realized that his second Sword Art was what he could use to engage the Frenzy Boars all at once.

Without any hesitation, Simba activated his Sword Art, Rage Spike, unleashing ten points of damage to each of the Frenzy Boars. His energy dropped dramatically, as he used up half the energy he had left. He began to pant, but it was not over yet. The Frenzy Boar charged straight at him, slamming its head against his chest, sending him back a few meters. His health dropped thirteen points of health, but he continued to attack. He engaged once more, activating his Rage Spike once again, depleting all of his energy, but with the help of Recovery, he regained one energy. One of the Frenzy Boar burst into polygons, as it passed on. A loot window appeared, giving him a tier one crafting material.

Spoiler

ID: 96678 | BD: 07 (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 10 (- 3 EVA)
ID: 96684 | BD: 06 (+ 1 ACC) | MD: 10 (- 3 EVA)
ID: 96685 | LD: 04 (+ 2 LD) | CD: 04

PARTY INFO:
Simba:
[HP] 107/120
[EN] 01/12

ENEMY INFO:
Frenzy Boar [1]:
[HP] 30/60
[DMG] 18

Frenzy Boar [2]:
[HP] 30/60
[DMG] 18