[PP-F1] Taking Lessons, Part 2 <<TSLIAS>>

Krysta was actually about to start running when Hestia stepped in herself, and one-shot the mother boar with all due haste. "Whew..." Krysta sheathed her rapier. She couldn't help feeling like what she did was wrong, however. "A long day? I guess you could say that..." She noticed that evening would soon be approaching, and it was off to the blacksmith's shop to bring the quest items. She entered the building and placed the items in front of the blacksmith. "There." "Ah, thank you dearly, now I can get the rest of the day's work done... Something amiss? You look down." "I...I just...it just feels so wrong..." The blacksmith hesitated for a second or two before he responded. "Easy now, lass, sometimes to survive, one must do things they regret. I'm only after the smaller tusks because they were needed in the carefully described orders that came to me. I'm sorry if it became troublesome for you, but I'm sure you'd probably not have to worry about such a thing in the near future. If you have the time, could you please take this parcel to Hannah? She's a young Artisan who can often be seen painting pictures while sitting in a small grove." Krysta would walk out soon after the conversation was over. It was far too late to do anything more without any problems, for at this point, the moon was already rising. Krysta would trust that Hestia might know of a good place to rest for the night.

@Hestia

Summary:

Krysta: 4 SP, 400 Col, Simple Rapier(+1 DMG), and <<Safeguard Potion>>(Only usable in Third beginner quest)

Hestia: 2 SP and 400 Col

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic