[PP-F1] Taking Lessons, Part 2 <<TSLIAS>>

The small boar didn't seem to notice any deaths, but it charged for her nevertheless. Krysta prepared herself to evade and strike, as soon as the opportunity rose. She would have to deal with having to kill the poor things, until the objective was complete. Krysta tried sidestepping to the right, but the small boar had charged in that direction, striking Krysta's leg and causing her to lose her balance. "WhoooOOOAAAA!" She fell on her back. "How embarrassing..." She got up, and grabbed her weapon, saying, "Despite that little mishap, I still don't want to do this. But alas, I cannot change the goal the quest has set for me." She knew she was practically talking to herself, as a little boar couldn't possibly understand human speech. She didn't want this, she didn't want to kill young boars for something that could easily be obtained from the mature boars. It didn't seem right at all.

@Hestia

ID# 96275 Mob: 8(Hit)

ID# 96276 BD: 1(Critical Fail!)

Tusks collected: 1/3

[6] Krysta: HP 115/120, EP 7/12 | 5 DMG | 18 MIT.

Enemies:

[Wave 1]

Spoiler

Boar pup 1: HP 0/5, 3 DMG

Boar pup 2: HP 0/5, 3 DMG

Boar pup 3: HP 0/5, 3 DMG

Boar pup 4: HP 0/5, 3 DMG

Mother Boar 1: HP 0/10, 3 DMG

[Wave 2]

Spoiler

Boar pup 5: HP 5/5, 3 DMG

Edited by Krysta
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I glance towards the fight and see the little boar hit you, and you falling as i just nod my head at that knowing that can be normal sometimes. Still learning combat being a cause for some problems in terms of fighting. That is of course assuming this is her first time in combat. Either or sometimes it just seems the world wants to hate you and make you miss even the most basic of enemies. With those thoughts thought up of and done i look towards my familiar and grins as a idea forms in my mind. Hey Kuro get me a stick will you? I ask my familiar who nods and then flies off towards the nearest forested area. After about fiveish minutes he comes back dropping the stick into my lap as i nod happily as i then throw the stick in a random direction. Go fetch it. I say with a smile deciding that playing fetch could be a fun thing to do while waiting.

Krysta kept her eyes on the quest target, so that she could be able to evade, unlike last time. The small boar was ready to charge, and She would have to be swift, and end this quickly. The small boar still managed to strike her, but Krysta knew exactly how to retaliate to the attack this time. Within a split second after the attack, Krysta had gotten her blade thrust into the small boar, which squealed loudly and shattered. The loot menu popped up to reveal that she had successfully obtained another boar pup tusk. Krysta looked back towards the hill that the boars were coming down from, and noticed another mother boar was on her way. Krysta sighed, for such a thing was to be expected. A good mother would always arrive to protect and/or avenge her young, wouldn't she? Krysta wasn't interested in her usual justified battle stance this time, for she felt awful about all this. She wanted to get this all over with, and not do it anymore.

@Hestia

ID# 96289 Mob: 8(Hit)

ID# 96290 BD: 10(Critical, +2 DMG)

ID# 96291 LD: 13(Success! +1 Quest Mat)

Tusks collected: 2/3

[8] Krysta: HP 114/120, EP 7/12 | 5 DMG | 18 MIT.

Enemies:

[Wave 1]

Spoiler

[Wave 2]

Spoiler

Boar pup 5: HP 0/5, 3 DMG

Mother Boar 2: HP 10/10, 3 DMG

Edited by Krysta

I turn to see another mother boar appear as i nod my head and takes a guess that means another quest item had dropped as i pick up another pebble and chucks it at the birds that are flying around trying to hit them with it to see if i can gain some EXP by killing birds. My familiar seeing what i am doing takes off into the skies as i stop throwing rocks and just watches the event unfold with great amusement. To see my familiar chasing birds around trying to fight and bite them to capture them all as much as possible. I just sit down and starts watching this unfold with some interest, but not much since i know the end result of this all already. Knowing that Krysta will be safe since there isn't any overly dangerous mobs along this floor from what i have seen, and my familiar will catch a bird from him being fast enough despite his size proving it should be otherwise.

Krysta waited for the opportunity to evade, then she would strike. If she got this over with fast, she would be able to move on and be able to collect the last boar pup tusk. She also began to believe the mobs were coming in waves, the mothers being the ends of the waves. However, a question she still had for herself was, where were the fathers in all of this? Perhaps if she were to use her Sword Art before her opponent could strike her, she might get through this without any damage. Unfortunately, that strategy didn't work. She used Rip Ravine, but both she and the Mother Boar missed each other simultaneously. This whole ordeal was starting to prove annoying. She didn't want to go milling about, killing young boars for something that could easily be gathered from the matured ones, and she didn't want to keep having to deal with all these missed blows. She would need to find or purchase something that would help her to be more accurate.

@Hestia

ID# 96300 Mob: 4(Miss)

ID# 96301 BD: 5(Miss)

[8] Krysta: HP 114/120, EP 6/12 | 5 DMG | 18 MIT.

Enemies:

[Wave 1]

Spoiler

[Wave 2]

Spoiler

Edited by Krysta

I glance towards the fight able to see the two sides miss as i just nod my head at that as i make a mental note to ask the girl later what her goal was with herself in terms of her weapon. Knowing it could be useful to know to try and direct her onto a better path if she is unsure at the moment on where to go. Wishing only to see her improve and stay safe while she is within this game, and hoping to see that girl on the frontlines alongside me when we both reach it at separate times. I take out my sword and inspects it as i see its intricate designs and wonder as how it blends oh so perfectly to the handle of the blade as i start practicing my fighting style as i imagine a foe in front of me. Picturing a opponent no better then a mentor as i see the blond haired individual within my imagination as i raise my shield and keeps it close to my chest to keep myself prepared for the shadow fighting type of deal.

Krysta would need to deal with this fight and finish it. She would try to evade, then strike when the opportunity rose. She wanted to get this over with, so that the next boar pup would arrive, and she would retrieve the last required item to finish the quest. "I'm sorry for the deeds I've already done, and that I must continue said deeds until I have what I was sent to retrieve...the circumstances I am in have given me little choice..." The mother boar tilted her head to the side, not understanding a word Krysta was saying. Then she rushed for Krysta...and the same exact failure to both sides had occurred again. Krysta was getting tired of missing this beast, and by the looks of it, the mother boar seemed to be having the same thought, and was squealing in it's frustration that neither was able to strike the other.

@Hestia

ID# 96607 Mob: 5(Miss)

ID# 96608 BD: 2(Miss)

(OOC: BD, do you think this is funny?)

[8] Krysta: HP 114/120, EP 7/12 | 5 DMG | 18 MIT.

Enemies:

[Wave 1]

Spoiler

[Wave 2]

Spoiler

Edited by Krysta

I continue to watch you fight the mother boar as i curiously watch to see how all this progress as i look over my blade running my hand along it. wondering what i should do for a tier 3 weapon since i haven't even had this one for all that long. Wondering if i should just ditch enhanced weaponry altogether, and just stick to using a vanity weapon since i know my damage wouldn't be all that useful. I grin as a idea forms for something even better knowing in the end i could invest properly into my blade to quick swap between enhanced and vanity so i can then equip some artisan gear to do better healing towards me, or something of the sort to help me out in the very end. I nod my head at that and makes a mental note to look for such a thing when i recheck on what professions can craft what i would need for a better build.

Krysta would need to act fast. Hopefully, this time she could evade and manage to strike. She would have to, anyway, if she was going to get the next quest mob to arrive. The Mother Boar was already headed her way, and she would need to make a quick reaction. She jumped out of the way in time, and the Mother Boar charged into a stone protruding from the ground. Krysta took the opportunity, and attacked with the Sword Art, Rip Ravine, will all due haste. As expected, when Krysta turned back to the hill, a small boar was at the top, waiting to see if she would get any closer to it. She walked towards it, and with a small squeal, it began making it's way toward Krysta, and would most likely attack once it reached her. "Hopefully, this will be quick, and once I have the material I need, I'll be on my way."

@Hestia

ID# 97105 Mob: 1(Critical fail)

ID# 97106 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG)

Rip Ravine: 7x2=14

[10] Krysta: HP 114/120, EP 6/12 | 5 DMG | 18 MIT.

Enemies:

[Wave 1]

Spoiler

[Wave 2]

Spoiler

Mother Boar 2: HP 0/10, 3 DMG

[Wave 3]

Boar pup 6: HP 5/5, 3 DMG

Edited by Krysta

I put away my sword and then starts practicing with martial arts as i imagine a opponent once more as i try to punch and fight against the imaginary opponent. Just shadow boxing and punching the air to fill in time while keeping an eye upon your fights knowing that if it needs to happen i will need to kill these creatures as fast as i am needed to do so. I punch the imaginary opponent. Dodging the attacks that could come at me and dodging the hits that come towards me with a grin on my face as i do so. Just enjoying my time at doing so as i knock imaginary hits away from me. My familiar just lays in the field watching me fight a opponent that doesn't exist, and then watching you fight some boars as Kuro walks on over towards krysta slowly to see how the fight is going, and wanting to try and get some boar deaths.

The small boar was heading towards Krysta. If she was going to try and evade, she'd have to try a completely different method of doing so, for all the other tries usually ended with Krysta being struck by a small boar. She readied herself, then attempted her intended evasion tactic. However, although she succeeded, she swung her blade either too early or too late, for as soon as she had avoided the attack, she had swung her blade then. This would be yet another problem, for Krysta had hoped she'd have learned how to be able to evade and strike with enough ease. Was that truly possible, or was that supposed to be accuracy-related enhancements that could actually do the trick? Why couldn't experience(Not game experience, personal experience) be part of what affected her attacks? It all seemed significantly hit or miss... How was she going to go about this now, how would she proceed from here on? Could the answer be...timing?

@Hestia

ID# 97108 Mob: 2(Miss)

ID# 97109 BD: 4(Miss)

[10] Krysta: HP 114/120, EP 5/12 | 5 DMG | 18 MIT.

Enemies:

[Wave 1]

Spoiler

[Wave 2]

Spoiler

[Wave 3]

Edited by Krysta

I watch as you manage to miss again as i nod my head knowing that this is a learning experience that is needed for yourself to learn how to actually fight against the creature. That it was a timing difference. Knowing when it is the right moment to strike against the opponent to increase your chance of actually hitting it. I don't say this is the key knowing it is important fro knowing the correct timing, and trusting in the system to guide you to actually hit the enemy rather then trying to force yourself to hit the creature instead.  I then focus back to see what my familiar is doing and sees him biting and attacking some boars by himself wanting some boar meat to eat as i just nod my head not minding that. Knowing he is capable on himself to destroy level 1 mobs with no difficulty at all for himself.

Krysta had at least a partial plan as to what she would do. She would evade at the opportune moment, and strike at the right time. Hopefully, she'd be able to have it taken care of. She wasn't going to give up easily, even though she disliked her task. The small boar began charging towards Krysta again, and Krysta took the chance. She positioned herself in front of a stone, and jumped to the side. The small boar ended up crashing into the stone that was protruding from the ground. Krysta attempted to swing her blade and finish the fight, but the small boar somehow maneuvered out of the way in it's dizziness from the impact with the stone. She'd gotten the timing right, all right, but luck seemed to be in it's favor for avoiding attacks, although she couldn't say the same for how accurate it was. How much longer would this take?

@Hestia

ID# 97413 Mob: 1(Critical Fail)

ID# 97414 BD: 5(Miss)

(OOC: I'm getting really tired of this...)

[10] Krysta: HP 114/120, EP 4/12 | 5 DMG | 18 MIT.

Enemies:

[Wave 1]

Spoiler

[Wave 2]

Spoiler

[Wave 3]

Edited by Krysta

i calmly watch what unfolds with a calm look as i sigh finding this waiting to be rather boaring as i find the wait to be a absolute boar of a time. That their certainly could be a bit more meat to this waiting, and fruits boarn from the waiting for Krysta to complete this quest. It would a tusk time it seems like which is rather unexpected since this quest is meant to be easy to some degree. However, it seems that the hoof is on the other shoe this time around the the poor girl is rather unlucky in her regards to looting some mobs to get the item loot that is required. Seeing that i just continue to wait. Although the wait was a bunch of hogwash since it shouldn't be this difficult, and this unfair to a player that is relatively new to the system. Must mean that possibly it is increasing the difficulty as time increases, and floors are progressed.

Krysta really wanted to get this over with now, and she was hoping she wouldn't have to do anything like this anymore once the task was finally done. She didn't want this. She didn't want it at all. Now the small boar had just gotten over it's dizziness, and it would be charging for Krysta at any moment now. Krysta prepared herself to avoid and strike with all due haste. She wasn't going to lose this fight, and she wasn't going to tolerate them in the future. Unfortunately, the only thing that happened was a repeat of history. The small boar charged, and Krysta avoided the attack. However, Krysta's attack didn't go so well either, and missed by about an inch. "Darn...this is really starting to get annoying. All of it. I can't stand this poor luck I'm having here, and I can't tolerate the deeds I have to do. It's absolutely ridiculous!"

@Hestia

ID# 97633 Mob: 2(Miss)

ID# 97634 BD: 4(miss)

[10] Krysta: HP 114/120, EP 3/12 | 5 DMG | 18 MIT.

Enemies:

[Wave 1] Cleared out

[Wave 2] Cleared out

[Wave 3]

Edited by Krysta

I walk on over towards Krysta with a rather bored expression as i stand beside her as i watch her fight. So then Krysta how goes the fighting? Did you manage to get at least most of the quest items if not all? I ask the girl curiously as i look towards the boar that glances towards myself and then quickly turns back to you. Knowing not to mess with me do to my level which is strength towards these mobs. I then glance back towards you and looks at your stance. ohhhh that is what is happening. Fix your posture, focus on the enemy. React when it starts moving towards you. Don't strike where it is, strike where it is going to be. Finally trust that the system will guide you through the attacks. i tell Krsta with a nod of my head going over each of the points of combat that i have learned during my time within this game.

Krysta heard a voice. She turned and saw Hestia. "Well, I'm almost there. I have two out of three quest items." Hestia decided to give a few pointers and help Krysta. She spoke of fixing the posture, keeping focus on the enemy, and knowing the timing for both evasive actions and when to strike. "Ah, now I see..." She made an attempt to implement the strategy given, and waited for the creature to charge for her. The small boar charged, Krysta sidestepped to the right, but it changed direction and somehow struck her in the leg, with just enough force to cause Krysta to lose balance yet again. Humiliating. Especially after she'd received a few tips and tried putting those very tips in action. "Why this? Why me? Why??" Was this game trying to be undeniably cruel to the just? Was this game doing whatever it could to give Krysta problems? She would have to figure it all out at some point...

@Hestia

ID# 97731 Mob: 10(Critical, +2 DMG)

ID# 97732 BD: 1(Critical fail)

(OOC: This die...hates me. The freaking BD hates me.)

[10] Krysta: HP 113/120, EP 2/12 | 5 DMG | 18 MIT.

Enemies:

[Wave 1] Cleared out

[Wave 2] Cleared out

[Wave 3]

Edited by Krysta

I blink as i look at this boar that seemingly has the greatest of luck and fighting prowess i have ever seen. Krysta i have never seen a boar with this amount of fighting tactics ever in my life within this game. I say watching the boar as i just continue to watch and not get involved at all as i sit beside on the sidelines watching with a curious look to watch how the boar moves to quickly tell you when to strike for the maximum chance to kill it with a singular hit. My familiar just laying beside me and resting his head onto my leg as i pet his head gently since i know he wants some attention. I watched how you moved to strike the boar as i nod my head. keep in mind that its height is rather small Krysta so it does have maneuverability room to dodge your attacks. To try and combat against that i would recommend trying to strike sooner then you think you will need to do so.

Krysta sighed when it was concluded that this small boar had undoubtedly spawned with some kind of handicap that increased either it's knowledge or luck. She got up, and kept her eyes looking towards the small creature, which was ready to charge again. Krysta would have to wait for the right moment, and evade when the time was right. She would then try to strike when the opportunity rose. The small boar made a small squeal and charged towards Krysta. She moved out of the way just in time, and saw where the creature would be headed, and when the small boar slowed down, she took the opportunity, and thrust at the small boar. It squealed loudly and shattered, then the loot menu came up in front of Krysta, showing that she had obtained the last quest item. She heard another squeal, and Krysta knew that if this kept up, she would be out of energy...which lead her to think that it was best she be off.

@Hestia

ID# 97815 Mob: 5(Miss)

ID# 97816 BD: 8(Hit)

ID# 97817 LD: 20(Success! +1 Quest Mat)

Tusks collected: 3/3

[11] Krysta: HP 113/120, EP 2/12 | 5 DMG | 18 MIT.

Enemies:

[Wave 1] Cleared out

[Wave 2] Cleared out

[Wave 3]

Boar pup 6: HP 0/5, 3 DMG

Mother Boar 3: HP 10/10, 3 DMG

Edited by Krysta

I look to see the mother boar as  i just shake my head at that deciding for myself i'll try to end this personally for this fight has gone on for quite a bit and you're probably exhausted. You did good krysta. Now lets see if this boar will give me trouble. I say as i quickly charge at it. I quickly gets towards the boar and quickly starts attacking it without any mercy. First ducking low and cutting along both sides of its legs before cutting its head off and finishing with my sword stabbed through its spine as it shatters into nothing at that. I then glance towards you with a nod of my head. Battle success. Lets get you towards the town of begginings now. Maybe get you something to drink. You've had a long day. i say with a chuckle.

@Krysta

#97818  BD:9  3+1=4x4=16DMG

[11] Krysta: HP 113/120, EP 2/12 | 5 DMG | 18 MIT.

Enemies:

[Wave 1] Cleared out

[Wave 2] Cleared out

[Wave 3]

Boar pup 6: HP 0/5, 3 DMG

Mother Boar 3: HP 0/10, 3 DMG