[F9-PP] Guard dog of Hades vs punches and shield <<Guardian of Fire>>

Anything special? Well i have faced the greek god of music in a concert, i have almost died because of the Gemini, I manage to win some weapon thing that i gave to a guildmate from that christmas event that happened awhile back, and i managed to meet a few Celestial Ascendants who seem important. I say listing off the things i thought were important, or interesting that i haven't said already. Which means i left out the whole guild dungeon thing. So i've done some interesting stuff while in this game, but in all honesty nothing compares to my friend Spencer who seems to somehow enter a trap on a daily basis. He got trapped in a haunted house that was trying to kill a frontliner, he got chased out of a pyramid on floor five by mummies and such, and there were about two other times that he got trapped, but i don't remember clearly. I tell you honestly as we traverse the ninth floor the main settlement not in sight anymore.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that Spencer.... He seemed to have some seriously bad luck. Sky used to feel like he had that, but ever since entering this game his luck had improved immensly, he had managed to create his own guild and make more friends then he had in the real world in the same time span. He couldn't help but laugh a little at it, the feeling of how mean it was to laugh filling him but he just couldn't help it, laughing as he listened to stories. 

"I'v never done something that adventurous. Bet he got some good loot from that... Best i got was these gloves from the Halloween Party" He said, looking at them, grimicing as he looked at these cursed gloves. He loved them, but hated them as well. He knew he was stuck with them, and as he clutched his fists he grinned, ready to use this 'curse' as a blessing to finish this game and get all those who want to go home back to there families.

I shrug a little bit wit ha chuckle. I don't know if he got some kind of loot from any of those adventures, but at the very least i know he is unphazed at all by traps anymore. Like the one time i was with him when he managed to activate a trap. He said word for word i think. "Oh a falling through the floor trap? Come on i've been through worse."  Which was a mix of relief knowing he was safe, but also funny at the fact he doesn't seem to get scared by many traps. I wonder if there is anything that phases him anymore that the game could throw at him. I say with a chuckle remembering that with a smile on my face as my familiar keeps by my side as we continue traveling through the area. As it is rather difficult to tell the passage of time by the way of the sky from it always being covered in dense clouds that always creates a red glow onto the floor that we walk. With the only tell tale sign of the passage of time is how red, or orange the floor got.

Well.... even if he didn't get loot, it still sounded like an adventure worth having, not many could say they are unfazed completely by a floor falling underneith them, Sky himself knew he would be TERRIFYED of that... He would have screamed his lungs out as he fell, heights were not something he enjoyed... Ever. He shivered before looking at her, then at the terrain around.

"How much more we got to go?" he asked, putting down his Wolf, which he had been wearing as a scarf for a little, but he was starting to overheat himself so he had to take her off him. The wolf didn't mind to much, as she had cooled down and could walk for a bit. He looked around, wondering if any other players would be crazy enough to actually come to this hellish floor. It was RIDICULOUSLY hot. He knew now why Cerberus lived on this floor.... And he wasn't honestly surprised. 

I chuckle a bit as you ask how much further the Cerberus beast is as i look towards you. I hope you were prepared for a 3 day journey Stryder. Because that is how far the Cerberus is to just get towards fighting it, so that means if you don't have a teleport crystal with you Stryder that is a week long dedication to this singular quest. I tell you with a small chuckle escaping my lips as i look to you. I look around the are around the fields as i see some creatures just walking around. Lava elemental just lurking within the lava just waiting for some people to get close to jump them. With some creatures that are animals with some fire around them just staking the fields. Also Stryder what quests have you done in the past? I ask the man curiously already mentally evaluating what quests it could be possible to do with this person if things go well for the two of them in this quest.

What quests had he done? He quickly started thinking, there was a LOT he had done... it would take him a little to list them, but this was the highest level quest he had gone on... But he was over leveled for it at this point, at least he thinks so.

"Iv done about every quest that is below the level twenty five recommendation, that includes Elvish Rivalries, Let there Be Light, Earning a Living, Breaking the Unbreakable, Search for the Hoya.... Thats just a few. I normally do quests with lower leveled players to help them out, i think the hardest quest iv done so far was the sandshark one, but now that i'v leveled enough i'm coming for some of the harder ones, like this" He said, before grinning and punching his own hand, the hand he punched flat, and wrapped his hand around his fist. "But this won't be hard" He says with an extremely cocky attitude.

I nod my head with a smile at hearing of the quests you have done for yourself as i nod my head in understanding. For myself i managed to clear out all the lower floors besides Night's king, and Monkey King. OH! And the DHA quests. That is alll i have left for the tier 1 floors. I'm now working on tier 2 floors while waiting to make sure my partners and i are ready to handle anything that the DHA quests could throw at us. Even though i'm sure by myself alone i could make sure they don't die. It is better to be prepared for anything that it could throw at us. i say with a nod of my head wishing to be careful as i think to Kimi, and Kairi knowing the two can handle themselves in a fight, but also knows it could be dangerous if they have abilities i couldn't be prepared for. However, you are correct in every sense that this quest isn't a challenge i mean if i took the merchant item i have in my inventory and used it i could solo this quest by myself since the thorns damage alone would kill them all. I tell you wanting to say how easy it could be to solo this quest.

Her THORNS could kill them all? Dam, that meant this thing couldn't have much HP. Thorns didn't deal that much... Unless this girl was T3. He was a little worried if that was the case,  if she was T3 then he REALLY didn't want to mess up, he needed to show his own strength so that he could impress her, and maybe get his guild some credit in the front lines. He smiled, she had done a lot of quests herself, but judging by the fact she was tank, it meant she probably had to have had a lot of help. He wondered what skills she actually used... Obviously some heavy armor, by what he could see... But other then that he had no idea what she specialized in.

"All else fails i guess i'l just have a nap behind ya then" He says with a smile, obviously joking. "But as long as my leg connects with each one it should be over in a single strike" He says, cracking his leg a little. He then remembered he should have his armor modified so that he could use his legs as armor as well... That would be smart.

I chuckle a bit at the joke as i pat you on the shoulder. yeah you would be safe just having a nap behind me, but that would lose you some street cred you probably have earned as a guild leader and as a DPS. I say jokingly back towards the male as we continue to traverse the floor as our stomachs start to signal that enough time has passed for another meal to be had. Also nice to know those tornado kicks will be enough, but in all honesty that could be expected from most who use two handed weaponry. AOE in those are strong no matter the tear, and can kill those weak little mobs they call a quest. The only thing that i heard can maybe be terrifying is if they manage to land a burn attack on you. However, even then i have regen, and lots of healing items that could sustain me through a war basically. I say exaggerating ever so slightly about the amount of items i have in terms of healing.

He couldn't help but laugh loudly at that little crack about him losing street cred. It was so true, if he did that his guild would be a laughing stock, one of the disadvantages about being a guild leader, but he enjoyed it. And the burn attacks sounded brutal, but he had enough HP to survive it.... he hoped.

"Martial Arts don't have the best AoE, our area of effect attacks are kind of lack luster compared to something like a great sword or axe. But it makes up for it with its total potential to kick some ass" He said, grinning at his own joke with the 'kick' reference. He looked around, seeing it was slowly getting dark.... Well as dark as it could get with this hellish lava floor. He didn't say anything, not really caring to much.

"And i won't lose my street cred... But i can trust you not to talk can't i? No one else would know" He says with a childish attitude, chuckling a little.

Well if that is the case that is the important part that Martial arts has the potential to kick everybody's butt to next weak with its strength backing you up. I say with a chuckle as i check the in game clock and can see it is time to setup camp as i nod towards you. I mean who says i wouldn't snitch about you if you did try to take the easy road. Could be funny to see how you''d react. I say in a joking tone of voice towards you. We can rest here for the night it is getting late, and i can have myself and Kuro switch between watches to make sure that we don't get ambushed by monsters or anything of the sort that would wish to harm us in any fashion. I say to you as i just sit upon the ground and lays down onto my back. My familiar Kuro standing guard and keeping a eye around the terrain everywhere around us to prevent any mobs from getting a drop on us if they would want to attack.

He couldn't help but grin at her, she probably would snitch, but he wasn't planning on giving her a reason to need to. Then, his mind flashed with a great idea, well, more so a great joke. He looked at her, laughing a little.

"Well i mean, you will probs snitch my amazing skill" He gloats, before poking his tongue out and looking around. They were going to rest.... Well, it was about time they rested. They had covered the first day of walking, and it was already taking forever. He wished that he had a mount.... If they had existed here, which they don't. He sits down, looking around himself. Silver was already falling over and falling asleep, not wanting to do anything but rest after the long walk.

"I can take a shift, i'm normally a bit of a night owl" He says, looking around before opening his menu, pulling out some food, namely some bread rolls with a little jam on them. He had about six, and then pulled out a bit of meat. He put the meat next to Silver, who smelled it and instantly dug in. He also handed three of the bread rolls to Hestia. 

"Sorry, don't have much else" He says before biting into one.

I chuckle at the joking tone of yourself as i just give a wave of my hand. Uh-huh sure some crazy super skills you will have Stryder. I'm sure it won't be anything new to myself. I say in a joking manner back to you with a smile on my face as i relax more as i get settled into sleep, but quickly receives some hunger pangs from the fact it has been a long day with no food mostly. With that thought i open up my inventory and then take out some meat for my familiar, and then myself has a bowl of some kind of stew or curry from what you can see as i eat it up with a rather happy look on my face from doing so. As i do so i glance towards you taking breaks of eating to talk to you. Well if you're willing to take a shift then we can have it be myself first, and then you later on in the night if that is okay with you. I tell you with a nod of my head.

"Sounds good, just don't kill me in my sleep, okay?" He says to her before looking at Silver. He really wished he could help her more.... She was always so scared, and while he had saved her life.... She was always scared of what might happen to her, except when he was around... Unless he said it was okay, she was always hiding behind him. One day... he might be able to help her actually calm down and start having a little more fun. He pulled the wolfess close, after she finished her meat of course, and hugged her while he closed his eyes. He was used to roughing it.... He didn't want to rest for too long, maybe do a full eight hour split shift, so four each, then they keep moving. They might be a little tired, but with the amount of ground they had to cover it wouldn't be to bad, they could always have a full eight after they got there.

That is literally not a thing i would ever contemplate doing. I tell you in a straightforward manner as i remain seated as i keep a watch upon the floor alongside my familiar who rests by my side as we just enjoy things that pass by us. The clouds that change color as the time passes by, to the mobs in the distance walking about or having a swim within the lava. The ground remaining rather stagnant and the floor being unimpressive in and of itself for the most part. I sigh softly at that wishing this place could be more interesting in some kind of sense as i look towards one of the taller mountains and feels some energy that just feels weird and off towards me. Only able to think it might be that crown place that i have heard about that can be around here on this place. I grin a bit at the thought and wonders what is actually there to make it be called a place where people should go for a challenge.

With a slight grin, he closed his eyes, letting himself drift off into a peaceful rest... Well as peaceful as he could get without being on a proper bed... But since being in this game, he had slept on the cold ground over a hundred times, and it was something he had gotten used to... Besides, his survival skill was kicking in, making this floor feel.... Well a little homy. He didn't care, he was just hoping he could trust this girl, because if not he was screwed. If she tried anything, his only hope was having Silver wake up him... But he just was going to trust her. He might die out here tonight, but.... Well, if he did he wouldn't know. And that wouldn't be to bad a way to go.

But hell if i let that happen yet... I will never let that happen.... Ever, no one will take me from my friends and family.

Halfway through the night from what the game can tell me i gently shake your shoulder till you wake up. Hey wake up Stryder it is your turn to make sure we don't die. I tell you in a joking tone to make sure that you get up for your shift during this. When you get up i then walk over to a different position from where you slept and closes my eyes with a smile on my face. Not having any fear that i could be killed during the night. Having faith that you wouldn't try to kill or rob me during that time, and that you can't be such a terrible person if your guild held a relatively nice christmas party for anybody to go to. With that i fall into a peaceful sleep with my familiar curling up beside me with his body facing you ready to protect me if need be. My familiar being more careful about this situation then myself to make sure nothing could go wrong.

Sky wakes up quite easily, having been more or less in an awake sleep in an attempt to make sure he wasn't about to be killed. But, she kept her word, having not tried to take him out through the night. He yawned loudly, sitting up. Silver was still asleep, having slipped from his arms during the night. Sky stood up, walking over to a rock without saying any words, standing up and sitting down on top of it. He wondered if anythign would come for them... They were in the wild. It would be easy for a player killer to appear, and take them out. They were quite high up in the floors, well.... for what was accessable right now. Someday, this will become a beautiful cake walk compared to the later floors, and they were going to lose a lot more people when that time came around... From what he understood no one was dying at the frontlines anymore.... But these floors are easy... But later, it was going to get real.

At getting met with silence i sigh softly and just chalks it up to being still tired and groggy, so i just lay upon the ground and puts my arms behind my head and quickly falls asleep not being uncomfortable at all from having put in points for survival to make it all the while. Being able to just relax and enjoy myself as i quickly fall into a peaceful sleep. Dreaming of much more happier and simpler times back in the real world. Even if the details are sort of fuzzy of what it looked like. Two years of not being in the real world causing the line between video game graphics, and the real world to blend ever so slightly making it difficult to remember the real world in all of its minor intricacies. Not even knowing if the game is made to look like the real world and has succeeded in doing so. To much time having passed to distinguish such a thing.

The time passed by quickly, nothing out of the ordinary happening. Silver had more or less gone back to sleep, waiting for something to happen. He didn't mind it, having her laying on his lap, stroking her head. It was peaceful, even though this horrible floor was a few hundred too many degree's hot for him, they were in a goddamn volcano! He couldn't help but wipe off a bit of sweat, but smiled when he saw the time. It was about time for them to keep moving. He looked over at Hestia, who seemed to have fallen asleep pretty quickly. Staying where he was, he called over to her.

"Time to get moving Hestia" He calls over, keeping his eye out, waiting for her to be ready. He knew that the rest of this trek was going to be deadset horrible. What wasn't horrible about having to WALK THREE DAYS, through a goddamn volcano, only to fight a fire dog? It was all to hot for him. This was easily, his most HATED floor....