[F9-PP] Guard dog of Hades vs punches and shield <<Guardian of Fire>>

I nod my head in understanding with a smile on my face. Glad that i was able to help out another player, and even more so another guild leader who was in need of help getting strong enough to protect his guildmates from what i can guess. I will make sure to contact you Stryder if i ever need help for a quest, or if i just feel like i want to sit down and chat for a little bit. I say with a nod of my head as i look towards the DPS and gives a nod and a wave goodbye as he makes his way towards the main settlement as for myself i simply take out a teleport crystal and activate it taking me out of the area and back towards the main settlement where its mark is fixated upon it to allow me and my familiar to get out of this hot and rather unbearable floor. That not even taking into the account that this was a couple day expedition thus i could've missed some important things happening to friends and other low levels during that time.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summary

Stryder - 7 SP - 2600 Col

Hestia - 4 SP - 2600 Col

Both

Cerberus Soul: A Potion that when used on Weapon adds burn damage for the duration of the thread, burn damage at +2 for 2 turns on Natural Dice Roll of 8-1

mob loot

Mats - 1 T1+4 T1mats (Given to hestia)

Items - 1 rare unidentified weapon - Stry