Outlander's Journal

Outlander leaning against a wall and bored out of his mind...

36e00b25521727bfa20fe11e4626bc7c.jpg.7fa3d84f722e5162fde5b625834d29a3.jpg

Profile:

Username: Outlander

Height: 5' 11"

About:

Outlander is a mercenary that would do pretty much anything if the price is high enough. In game he lost his guild members and best friend Barrett Jones. He now roams the floating castle Aincrad as the Last Outcast, he never wants to leave the guild Outcasts Pact because he is trying to hold on to the thought of better times. Because of losing all of his friends and guild mates,  he almost no remorse, and is picky when it comes to food and vodka. Also has a very dark sense of humor. It will block out the sun. In the real world, he was just about to finish up high school. Then got trapped in sao. He usually is a fan of anything the color gray,  IRL he usually wears blue jeans a gray shirt, and a gray jacket over it. He has brown hair. Outlander once had a soul, he lost it on the day of the tragedy, after that day. He never really spoke his real name again. Knowing that the only people that knew his name are dead. He wanders town to town, village to village, dungeon to dungeon, seeking refuge from himself. Your probably wondering, why is his name Outlander, well, Outlander means stranger or feoigener, also because it just sounded really cool at the time.

Virtues:

1) Brave - Outlander is brave, or was it careless? I dont know there is a fine line between the two. He would be willing to do anything if a price is high enough, which means he has to be Brave against some challenges he has to face. Even in the real world he was still brave. And getting stuck he only made him stronger.

2) Perceptive - Outlander is quick to notice things out of the ordinary. Whether that be emotionally or physically, he can notice when something bad or good is about to happen. IRL he also had this trait, he used it on people then. Not on the surrounding environment. But now, he uses this trait to survive instead of telling whats wrong with a drama queen.

3) Smart - Outlander is Intelligent. He was a (almost) all A's student. But now, his smarts let him see the best option in most situations. Also, smarts alow him to be more adaptable. Easier to change under stress or reason. This makes him very useful.

Flaws:

1) Egomaniac - Outlander is an Egomaniac, putting himself above others with a glace. Or is they speak, he thinks he is the best at everything. And makes fun of people for not being as "pro" as him mentally. His ego cannot be topped.

2) Offensive - Outlander has a dark twisted sense of humor, that combine with his complete and utter disregard for anyone's well being make his jokes a little... lets call it tasteless. Meaning, if you happen to be accompanying him, he is likely to be a bit of a jack***. This is your one and only warning.

3) Judgemental -Outlander is Judgemental, quick to read a book by its cover. And doesn't care to much about anyone else, ever sense the "incident", so he looks for reasons to deny them. Which is why he is so judgemental. 

Professions:

Skills:

Current Skill Points (SP) = 4 | Total Skill Points (SP) = 14

Non-Combat

Passive:

Hiding- Rank 1 

Combat: Effect: +1 Stealth Rating per rank.
Description: Blend into your surroundings, making it harder for monsters and other players to sense your presence and detect you.

Weapon Skills:

Combat:

Battle Healing (Novice Rank)
5 Ranks
Passive
Effect: While in combat, recover 1% per rank of your maximum HP (rounded down) at the beginning of your turn.
Description: Passively recover health in battle.

Inventory :

Weapons/Tools:

(Set A: Basic Starting Pack Chosen)

**Item** = equipped I vantiy I uncommon I rare I

**Basic Longsword**

**Outcast Armor** [Savvy I, Evasion I]

Roleplay:

Strike through = Ended

[OP-F1] Treasure Hunt = +9 SP

Throwback <<Avalanche>> 

Storage and Money:

Col :