[PP-F4] Hands-On Training ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jomei's heavy breathing began to slowly subside as Telrenya began to talk about what really was happening. As his eyes locked with the woman's, the image that Aereth had painted using his disguise skill slowly began to fade for now, seeing that the blonde stood in front of him, alive and well. He listened intently to what she told him, that Aereth actually knew James before he died, and knew about Telrenya. According to Telrenya, she had found him, just as she had found Hikoru after Jomei mentioned a meeting with the stealthy player. Aereth backed up Telrenya, stating both James and Estelle's full names, confirming everything that she had said was true. The two had merely been training.. Aereth showing Telrenya some moves for combat against another player. Jomei looked back and forth between the two, before Telrenya finally apologized for not telling Jomei. "It's okay... " the man said, still a little shaken. Jomei let out a heavy sigh, before turning his eyes to Aereth, "I'm... sorry for... attacking you.." Jomei's apology to the man was delayed a bit, since Jomei still held a bit of disgust in the man's choice of tactic to lower Jomei's guard. 

His chin finally dropped to his chest, his head shaking, "I.. let my anger get the best of me... That was a side of me I.. wish you'd never have to see Estelle." the ginger said to the woman standing before him, his voice shaky as he continuously tried to calm himself. "I just.. wish you would have let me know earlier.. Not that I want to have control over your life.. its just.. After what happened with Death Adder... I can't help but worry for you." 

The sound of Aereth's katana sliding into its sheathe behind her caused a ripple of relief to travel through her that was short-lived. She had been holding her breath for several apprehensive moments before Jomei spoke up again. His words wrapped around her heart and squeezed so tightly she thought it might crack. Her throat burned and tears spilled down her cheeks before falling to the snow-covered ground at her feet. Though the experience had been startling and nerve-wracking, Telrenya's emotional reaction was compounded by the unspoken circumstances: the secrets she was still keeping from him at that very moment. The memory of her earlier conversation with Spencer came forward, with the sandy-haired player's advice to take care that this hidden agenda of hers didn't harm her relationship with Jomei.

This wasn't worth it. She couldn't take the thought of deceiving Nick any longer. Her mouth opened in order to speak up again. 'Actually, I've been...' The words caught in her throat, and only a short breath escaped the girl in a small cloud against the frigid air. Her chest grew so tight that it hurt, and her shoulders shuddered before the rest of her frame began to tremble. Her hands moved on their own, arms crossing in front of her torso and fingers curling around to clutch her elbows and the pale blue fabric of her sweater that covered them. Telrenya was lost to a panic, unable to offer the confession, explanation, or extended apology that her mind wanted so badly to push out from her in that moment. Now that she had finally wanted to come clean with everything that had happened since their encounter with the dual-wielding player killer--the training she'd undergone, the dangerous situations she'd put herself in, the redhead that continued to prey upon her--she couldn't.

Jomei apologized for attacking the brunette to which he replied. "It's ok. Don't worry about it. We all are still alive after all." he felt a sigh escaping his mouth as he felt more and more out of place in the situation. It really seemed like the two players had some private discussions to do. Thankfully at least the misunderstanding was finally resolved. 

The brunette slowly turned around in order to start walking home. "I'll leave her to you. Take care she gets home save." Deep inside Aereth was pissed at himself for loosing so much health. His pride as a PvP fighter was dented and it surely would take some time before he would be able to see over this flaw. "I need to finally hit tier three..." he thought to himself as he looked at his health as it slowly regenerated itself. Better equipment, better damage. 

"Seems like I'll be hitting floor 21 for some more training in the near future..." just as he finished that train of thought, the brunette remembered something that caused him some instant headache. He would need to tell Thea about everything that happened today...

@Jomei

Lids slowly fell over the olive eyes that stared at the snow in front of him. Jomei's shoulders slowly rose as he took in a deep breath through his nostrils. After holding the air in his lungs for a moment, his shoulders dropped, a cloud of fog forming in front of his lips as he exhaled. As his chin rose, his eyes opened up to look at Telrenya, immediately seeing the tears that pooled in her eyes and rolled down to her chin. Jomei's eyes remained locked with hers, the chocolate brown orbs glistening from the moisture, full of guilt and sadness. Her mouth opened to speak, and everything seemed to go silent and move in slow motion. His mind raced with what she wanted to tell him.. what more could there be aside from the fact that she had been training with Aereth in secret? However, words were not formed by the blonde, and only a breath that sounded as if Tel was gasping for air. Her breaths became frantic as her body seemed to shudder with each breath, even as her arms crossed her body and clutched at her elbows. 

At that moment it did not matter what she wanted to tell him, whether it would anger Jomei or break his heart. He saw the woman he loved having a mental breakdown, her frequent tears dropping into the white snow at her feet as she sobbed. With large, quick steps, Jomei rushed forward, wrapping his arms around Telrenya's body, and holding her tight against his chest. One of his hands rose up to the back of her neck, gently running his fingers through her hair to try and calm her nerves. "It's okay, Estelle.. I'm here.. It's okay.." he said in a soft voice, gently kissing her hair covered temple. 

His eyes rose to look as Aereth, who claimed he was about to make his leave, letting the two discuss the days events alone. "Aereth wait.." Jomei said quickly, still keeping his hold on Telrenya, "..Thank you... for looking after her." 

@Telrenya