[PP-F10] Ban The Scream [Crozeph and Hestia] <<Wail of The Banshee>>

Crozeph got himself pre-occupied at his store. He has already sent a message to Hestia to meet him in his shop at floor ten. Crozeph tidied up the blank maps lying on the table, fixed the positions of the lanterns and arranged the few items he has on his shelf. They are going for another quest again and this time it'll be no cozy quest where they can talk with confidence about killing the enemy. He scanned his inbox again for the sent message.

To Hestia,

Come at my shop where we can plan things out a little more thorough. This ones the most challenging for so far.

He then closed his user interface and returned to cleaning his shop. They are setting out on a floor with much more powerful monsters. even with Hestia having an impressive defense, Crozeph's damage and hard hitting is what will complete the battle. They can't just defend all the time and he can't risk someone safety just because she's a tank build player. Crozeph picked up the things they'll be needing and a after that he picked up a rug and dusted the shelves of his shop.

@Hestia

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I make my way towards the shop that belongs to Crozeph making sure to check, and recheck the locations descriptions and directions on how to get to it. Myself already wearing my new armor and weapons taking this matter seriously since it is a fate in facing against the likes of floor ten. A floor that i have never fought in, and have absolutely no idea on how to approach unlike the other floors. I can only hope for the best when going into this fight, and prepping to the maximum amount for the strength this floor can present. I step upon the teleporter of the fourth floor and says the word. Teleport, Floor ten. I then close my eyes as i then open them a moment later to see i am on the tenth floor. I quickly make my way towards Crozeph's shop, and smiles once i arrive as i knock upon the door calmly waiting alongside my familiar who is looking around at the brand new terrain and environment we are in. While waiting for the door to open up i idly open my inventory to view what i can use to try and prepare.

Crozeph heard a knock on his door. It was loud enough and Crozeph could see a silhouette of a girl from the outside. Crozeph put down the rug and calmly walked towards the door and opened it to see that his friend along with her familiar has arrived at where they would be planning their next adventure "glad you could make it, pardon the hollow ambiance of this place or floor" he told her "just don't mind the people who seemed soulless, there are far more greater danger for us on this one than them" he added. Crozeph patted her familiar on the head as they entered the shop. Crozeph then took out a cup and poured tea in it before serving the tea to his visitor as he pointed to her to sit at the floor where a table is placed at the center "the japanese architecture fascinates me so I had my shop look like one" he told her "now to begin with this the place where we will be going is called Tartarus, which is a prison for fallen angels in the Bible but this one is just a prison with dangerous monsters" he added. Crozeph wanted to know if she had any questions about the floor so he waited for any response.

I smile as i see Crozeph open up the door glad to see that i found the right place, and not some other building that decided to look like japanese architecture. It would certainly be a strange choice for another player to do, but it is entirely possible since everyone has their own preferences and tastes to their shops and such. Thanks for inviting me on this quest Crozeph, and i don't mind the floor that much i got the feeling it was meant to give off that creepy vibe. I say with a small chuckle as i enter the shop, and goes to sit on the floor near the table the heavy thud of my armor against the floor being audible. My familiar laying beside me and resting his head gently on my leg. I see some tea being poured as i smile happily preferring tea very much over coffee so the drink choice being absolutely amazing to me. I eagerly take the tea and starts drinking it slowly and happily. I set down the drink slowly with a nod of my head. Tartarus is also the name of a place within Greek mythology where the Titans were imprisoned and the wicked are tormented. I offer for another name to the prison like place as i look at the man. Now then besides just interesting naming conventions what kind of strength should i be looking at? How dangerous is this floor? I ask you with a serious look knowing that has to be my first question to know just how much preparation is needed.

Crozeph sat with her on the table, preparation now comes into play "well this will be a few notches harder than the shark for starting info" he told her. Crozeph has been gathering his information from the denizens of the floor, they may look like close to lifeless being but they sure are easy to get a chat. Crozeph placed his cup on the table "I've been talking to an old woman the past few days and it seems a Banshee wreaks havoc on some poor beings here especially her husband" he continued with his story "husband killed, her wants revenge, we kill Banshee, rewards later on and that's about what we have to do" he added. Crozeph pulled up the sleeves of his yukata "the thing that we have to take much more seriously is the Banshee, she's not joking around the way she's programmed inside Aincrad plus she has guardians who appears in numbers one more of whoever crosses their path" he calmly told her. "As the tank of this duo I can't just let you waltz in and take all the beating so I'll be sure to keep my stats up for the hit, then we can bag that 10,000 col mentioned" he told her "I'm not that greedy type but hey, we rarely get that much just from avenging, that deed is poisonous."

I nod my head as i listen to this and my eyes widen upon hearing the reward for doing this quest. Just that alone is a pretty good motivator for myself. With that much easy money it would be possible to by lots of more potions in preparation for quests that could be of a more difficult variety. However, since it is a more difficulty variety that means more prep is needed. Well if we're dealing with a tougher enemy we should consider what we got together in terms of how we can prep together in taking down these enemies. I say as i open up my inventory and take out a few items that might be of use. Taking out the damage potion from the beginner quest that can increase damage by one, a matriarch's stinger for the long live the queen quest that boosts damage by one. Well i have these if you want to use them Crozeph i have for myself the first lesson quest over health potion, the sand shark potion item thing to help me survive the encounter, and if anything i have a few single target healing potions that can help keep me alive enough through the battle. I say calmly with confidence as i feel glad now that i am overly stocked on healing items that allows me to get away with having such ridiculous amounts of items.

Crozeph nodded like an impressed curator at the items Hestia settled on the table "wow looks like you prepared for a squad" he told her jokingly. Crozeph pulled out some of his too, though they're nothing to what Hestia has "I have this pill, a consumable that might boost someone's damage, a matriach stinger also, I have that one also a plus on the damage potion from the quest" Crozeph then pointed at his shelf where healing potions are placed "we can also have some of those, but I have a lot in my inventory which I will hand to you later on" he added. Crozeph picked up the pill that he identified the past few days "I don't know what the side effect is but at least I get to deal way more damage when I take this" he told Hestia. Crozeph then took out his dungeon map "we can also search for a dungeon at Tartarus, I'm sure that place is oozing with dungeons that are waiting for to be discovered" he told Hestia now with a little excitement.

I grin a bit at the thought of that as i just nod my head. Seems like we're more then prepared for this quest then Crozeph. Let's go kill what is already dead. We will be the ghostbusters that this town is in need of. I say in a joking tone. Also, don't worry about healing items i have such items for days within my own inventory. Haven't ever needed to use one so i've just been slowly accumulating such items for me to eventually be in need of. I think today might be the first time where i actually use one to try and stay alive if these mobs are supposedly that strong to fight against. I say with a grin as i slowly get up onto my feet to prepare for fighting the undead forces of this floor. For yourself just take the damage items i won't ever need them and i prefer us being safe rather then sorry. I say kindly as i send over the 1 damage potion to you, and one matriarch stinger. Now then lets go the dead waits for...well i guess it waits for everybody since it doesn't have to do much. I say with a chuckle at the unintentional joke that was formed. I then grin a bit at he idea of finding a dungeon within a place called Tartarus. If we find a dungeon in their i hope the game takes into account its name and either has a fallen angel boss, or a greek titan or giant to fight or some famous wicked soul as a boss. That would be awesome! I say excitedly my inner myth geek bubbling up ever so slightly.

Crozeph could only think of titan as huge being who scatter lava everywhere they walk, some movie that gave him the wrong impression year ago before this catastrophic event that trapped him in a game. He quickly nodded at the ghostbuster type of people they were "more like that duo bounty hunters who hunts even ghosts" he told her. It is true that they seem to work well together, considering how much damage Crozeph can deal with his attack and Hestia's defense making strong monsters look like aggressive bunnies. He opened his map as they continued to sit and plan things out for this quest "I don't have much information about the prison, even though I run a shop here, I haven't explored that place yet, maybe someday but for now we gotta get rid of that banshee" he uttered with disdain "those kind of monsters make annoying screams"  he added. Now they'll be much more ready to take on the quest, all they need to do is get up and walk out to begin their journey.

I nod my head at that as we function more as a bounty hunters since these quests have been more to that nature. Go to a location where the objective is located at, and deal with the threat that has been an annoyance to that area of the floor. I open up my inventory and downs towards potions my over health, and my mitigation potion that i got from the sand shark quest. I grin a bit at that as i feel a bit younger, and i feel a sense of rigidness from the potions that i drank. I then grin over to my partner with a nod of my head at hearing that their is no information regarding the state of the prison. Should we then consider the possibility of traps throughout the prison to punish any entering it, or in some cases monsters trying to exit it? I ask curiously. Figuring from what i have heard that you are more of a wanderer, so that means their is a higher possibility of such things from being seen. Also do you think we should expect any effects like from that shark that could be a annoyance? You mentioned a scream does that mean we should expect some kind of paralyze effect, or some kind of nullifying effect from it?

-1 overhealth: (+50 Temp Hp for a thread)

-1 Sand armor potion: (+27 MIT for one thread)

Crozeph then stood up and picked up his armor, wearing it as his friend sat down beside the table. "I just need to keep a few things in place here so that when I return I'll know what the rats stole from me" he joked as he tightened the straps of his armor after opening his inventory. Crozeph then took out one potion that he earned from the lesson quest and drank its contents. He could feel his strength inside surging as if it wants to break out a little. He then sat down and opened his inventory and brought out a fruit cake. Crozeph took a spoon lying on the floor "this fruit cake seemed right for my taste buds, it also makes me be more accurate on the attacks so here go..."  Crozeph took a bite from the cake. It took a few minutes before the cake took effect and Crozeph's vision brightened even with the room less bright "feels like I took some mushroom drugs, only it doesn't make me crazy" he told Hestia. Crozeph stood up and began to puff out one of the lanterns in his shop "I'll save the pill for later, it seemed dangerous for me to ingest it right away" he told her as if he himself feels nervour about what the consumable that he identified can do "traps? not likely, but imagine a prison where some cells are left open and you'll get how dangerous the place is. Not for someone like you though."

I chuckle a bit hearing that as i calmly wait where i am to see what you do for prep like i have done, and i chuckle a bit seeing you getting to enjoy a rather nice looking cake, and then drink down a potion like i had done. Upon hearing the description my eyebrow raises a tiny bit when you describe the cake. How do you know what shrooms are like Crozeph? Did you have a taste back in the real world before we were all trapped within this death game? I ask curiously wondering how you would know exactly a shroom experience would be like. After that i see you take a lantern as i nod my head seeing the rather needed use in that since it will provide light within this dark abyss that is this floor. The rather simple genius making me wish i had brought something to light up the path encase we somehow manage to lose that one source of light. Well let's get going then Crozeph we got a rather big bounty to catch for ourselves. I say rather excitedly wondering if we'll be lucky enough to score the money, and the sight of a dungeon all within one adventure.

Crozeph chuckled as Hestia asked him what mushrooms taste like "you see I ran away from my home after my father married another woman, not so long after the death of my mother" he began telling a story. "I lived alone for most of my years except when my best friend would visit me, she always gets caught into trouble and if it wasn't for her father who was part of the team that created this game, she'd be sued" Crozeph puffed out another lantern leaving the other two near the door "one time she brought home a small bag of mushrooms and made pasta, turns out it was some stuff that makes you hallucinate"  Crozeph opened the door of his shop "we were high for like six hours"  he added. Crozeph then looked at Hestia "let's go, I'll just close my shop" he told her.

I nod my head at that not having much to say at that just rather interesting to know that people can have this kind of path, but it only makes sense since video games are seen as a out. Not many people actually have the happiest of pasts in the end when they see this sort of stuff as their only out for such a situation. I just calmly walk out of the shop back out into the rather creepy floor do to its general vibe that it gives out to anyone and everyone who walks within it. Feeling a bit awkward from not really knowing what to say at all. Just standing their and waits for the door to be closed to the shop and for it to be closed, and then walk along with you. My familiar walking beside me and sticking rather close to me the creature noticeably looking around rather frequently as if expecting something also from just how the floor feels do to its vibe that we both seemingly feel. While from what i can see you've gotten use to it.

After the shop was closed, Crozeph walked with Hestia out towards the dim lighted path towards Tartarus. The silence was something unusual but it seemed to have been created after what he just told her. "You know some people don't really have the nicest of lives they can live off, the good thing is we know how to live it out just fine" he told her "that best friend of mine knew that I can live on my own, but like what we two have realized..." Crozeph tightened his shoulder pad "...there's a difference between living your life and just being alive" he uttered as they walked "I kinda operate at the gray area of that realization, at she doesn't like it and that's why we all get into some kind of trouble"  he added. Crozeph knew how life was harsh, just that he chose to live his life until the end without going with the current "I was supposed to be one of the best in classes, if I weren't such a geek in games" he added.

I know that people don't have the best of lives. It's just a difference of knowing such things, and hearing such things rather directly. It's just a difference really of not knowing what to say or do in that situation when told that. Especially if you're like me and never really been their since for the most part life has been pretty good if not really busy back in the real world. I say with a small shrug knowing that compared to some life was simple and easy to do. The difference between helping a sibling, working at a job, and going to school when compared to running away from a place to live being great miles away from each other. Upon hearing the words my mind pauses for a bit at hearing that. 'living your life, and being alive?' i think to myself. Having never really thought about such things, and never really considered the meaning of them. For now i can only store those words within my mind for later to think upon them. Well i mean at least you were doing something you liked to do Crozeph. I think that can be a bit more important then getting all that best grades in the world.

"It's kind of a bummer that I'm a beta-tester for most games but never really got the chance to be one in this game" he told Hestia. Crozeph was good at RPG games, a thing that he never really boasts. "I guess I just have to be good at what I'm good at" Crozeph then was stopped when an old woman tugged at his shoulder "show no mercy! that banshee deserves to die!" she yelled at Crozeph who just made a poker face "I get it, that's why I have my friend here..." Crozeph pointed at Hestia. The woman turned her head on the other player "are you ready for what will hit you?!" she asked Hestia. Crozeph then gently pushed Hestia away from the woman and outside the settlement "revenge is poisonous, she keeps on yapping about it even though I already said that I will do the quest" he told her "I wonder how she'll be once we finished this quest."

Well that is all we can really request of you Crozeph. To do the best with what you can at the moment with what you have equipped to face these enemies ahead that block are path. I say in a calm tone of voice as we continue walking out of the settlement. However, upon hearing a old feminine grouchy voice starting to speak i turn back to see this NPC telling you to kill the banshee. I immediately know it has to be the one that started this quest prompt towards you. However, as soon as i hear her question if i can take the hits to come i just smile and nod my head. Don't worry about that miss that is kinda my whole deal. Taking the hits so my partner here can deal the damage. I say confidently with a smile as i then feel you trying to move me along as i oblige you doing so as i quickly start following alongside you.

When you talk about revenge i just nod my head in understanding knowing it is a dangerous thing that i had made sure to abandon thoughts of when they rear their ugly head. It does make me wonder though how much the death of that Beatbox person has affected those that knew him. Would they all just turn to revenge to kill a man whose story they don't even know? It is rather interesting to know that revenge can drive people to think such thoughts that will only create a cycle of revenge until their is only one person standing.

"I just have to hit where it really hurts" Crozeph replied. After the events with the woman took place, Crozeph and Hestia made it out of the settlement and proceeded to the dim place of Floor Ten. It wasn't the admirable of places like the previous floors but Crozeph was never the sunlight type of guy. "Tartarus, I bet we'll meet those greek figures I read somewhere" Crozeph remembered the ones Hestia told him since she's much more versed on these kind of things. "Medusa might be there, she likes to hide or is she kept hidden?" Crozeph's brow raised in question "I'm not one for those kind of things but really, I don't like the feeling of getting paralyzed"  he told her. Crozeph saw that Tartarus was still far off but they had all the time in the floor "have you ever been to prison? I've been to one, well just from the station..." he told her "...my bestfriend and I had to bail a another friend out, he was blamed for something right that he did" he added. Crozeph then asked another question "we're doing the right thing, right? helping each other to help other players? I use to have a few customers at my shop back then, some died already" he told her "I just want to get back to the frontlines really quick, not rushed but quick."

Well i don't know about Medusa or anything like that, but from what i remember about Tartarus it is the place for the most wicked of souls that had died, and a prison for the titans that once ruled the realms before the greek gods took over everything. I say offering what i know of the realm of Tartarus. So we should probably expect he worst criminals in all of history if this game decides to make everything to scale of what it was in mythology. The most greedy, prideful, wrathful, and other things that can be associated with deadly sins, and if it follows the greek myths their are guards to Tartarus. Beings with hundreds of hands that guard Tartarus, so if the game decides to stick to the greek idea then it won't be the easiest time getting into Tartarus, and surviving in there.  I say to you as we continue walking towards the prison that doesn't seem to even be within our sight. My familiar walking beside us and keeping his senses keened in towards any suspicious noises.

As you ask if i had been to prison i shake my head no. Nope never been to any kind of prison at all, and yeah we're doing the right thing for certain Crozeph. If we can help each other take down these quests we couldn't do individually we wouldn't ever be able to get stronger. if we can't get stronger then we couldn't protect the players who are in need of assistance, and for the long run not be able to help these players escape by aiding in the frontlines.