[PP-F10] Ban The Scream [Crozeph and Hestia] <<Wail of The Banshee>>

Telrenya kept her guard up while Hestia moved forward to poke at the inscription on the wall. A quick glance over her shoulder, keeping an eye out for danger. But nothing seemed to happen. The woman cocked a brow behind her mask, and shifted her weight with clear puzzlement. "Huh... I don't think I remember seeing anything like this in here earlier." She wracked her brain to try and figure out what purpose the pulsating rune could possibly serve.

"Oh! Hestia, one second." Telreyna's eye finally caught on another soft glow in the distance, on the other end of the hallway. She jogged the length of the passage, bringing herself to an identical rune etched into the wall. "Oh, they match!" She called back to the raven-haired tank. "Maybe try them at the same time?" She suggested with a small shrug of her shoulders. She brought up a gloved hand, palm hovering over the glowing symbol and awaiting instruction should her companion agree to coordinate their experiments.

ID#: 98528 | LD: 6(+4)=10 - Fail

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pout a bit at nothing having happened. Having really hoped that at least something would've happened even if that something would've been shocking me with electricity somehow into a pit. Would've made for a interesting story at the minimum if that did happen. I then see you notice something in the distance and grins at hearing that it is identical. Yeah lets do it at the same time on the count of three! Which means when i say three! I call over as i move my hands towards the ruin to poke it once more. 1! I call over as i make sure to keep my hand steady to not touch it to early. 2! Starts moving my hand closer. 3! Presses the glowing ruin the same time that you do so. As the wall that spans between myself and you slowly gives way for about 5 feet in the middle in length on either side, and about six feet in height as it leads to what looks like a deep dark pit of nothingness from where i stand. I slowly make my way towards the lair with curiosity as i look inside, but the darkness still remains as i sigh softly. I hope to whatever deity that could be listening right now. That this place doesn't have something like the let their be light quest. I quite like actually hitting enemies. I say with a slightly annoyed look at the thought. Remembering all the misses that occurred during that fight. I then look towards you, and grins. Well i'll go first then. here goes nothing. I say as i start making my way into the lair holding tightly onto sword and shield as my familiar sticks close to me also mentally preparing myself for anything that could come to attack me.

With a loud rumbling that echoed across Tartarus, a new path was suddenly revealed to them. A satisfied smile took over Telrenya's features, and she was quick to leave her post at the now-deactivated rune in order to regroup with Hestia in front of the dark hallway. She let out a nervous chuckle with Hestia's mumbled prayer, but kept her left palm cautiously at the edge of her scabbard.

The two women walked a short length, with nothing but their footsteps echoing off of the stone bricks that surrounded them. Telrenya's eyes strained against the darkness, and she let out an audible sigh of relief a minute later as a light source made itself visible to them. Emerging from the darkened hallways, the chamber they had been let out into nearly had a shiver running down her spine. The entire room looked ancient, decrepit, and uncared for. Cobwebs were strung across the corners and crevices of the room, and Telrenya could swear she felt a slight drop in temperature. Her eyes flickered up to spot a single chandelier in the middle of the room, alit with seven candles that glowed with a blue flame to match the color of the runes they had found earlier. "This is...creepy..." Telrenya admitted in a small voice, frozen in place while she looked over the large, eerie room.

ID#: 98529 | LD: 3(+4)=7 - Fail

I lead the way for the two of us as we make our way towards the location of where the banshee should be located according to what i have been told, and what i can presume you have been told also, and as soon as a light source is known i smile rather happily at that as i walk into the room and finds regret right away. The room just having a unsettling atmosphere all around that just screams ancient rituals and monsters of some demonic nature feeling like it could happen at any point. I look towards the light source and sees the chandelier with the blue flames and then looks around the room as the sound of nails against a chalk board ring out along the room. A low voice that sounds ragged with anger repeats itself over and over as if the words are being repeated into your ear. Get out! Get out! GET OUT! With whatever saying that repeating it over and over for a full minute. Myself becoming rather tense as i try to find something and anything that could be making the source. However, the last one rings out like a scream that causes me to stumble back ever so slightly becoming disoriented as it feels like a high pitched scream was done right into my ear.

When i am able to regain focus a haunting figure remains within the air switching between a floating old woman with shallow eyes that are red in color with a long flowing black robe, and switching to a long white dress and the banshee now looking much younger as if it is her wedding night. Nooone shall desecrate this sacred laaand. It says in a very angry tone as four zombie like soldiers slowly shamble out of the darkened ends of the rooms as i spot that there is four of them. Deciding to do the only sensible thing i quickly activate howl upon the shambling husk like zombies. Attack the Banshee Erin! The soldiers should die by my thorns hopefully. I call out to you hoping that you're able to focus to some degree. Knowing by the sound of whimpers that Kuro is still dazed beyond all belief from him having sensitive hearing. I turn to see the four undead gurds come to attack me as it seems a half and half success on the matter. With one going to attack me as i use my shield to parry the attack and maneuvers the guardian by smacking him into the  way of the other two guardians causing them to stab their ally and killing him. However, the last one turns to me and moves faster then i would expect of something undead and stabs me through the neck as my hp doesn't drop even a fraction practically.

With the undead guards out of the way the Banshee screams loudly once more as she goes to attack me as she rakes her nail along my armor as i see some just chip off as red pixels drip from where the chipped off nails were. Indicating they were ripped off completing in her attempt to hurt me. I guess you're up erin. I say with some difficulty as i then force the undead guard off of me to allow me some literal breathing room

#98297  MD:3+1=4

#98298  MD:9  120-181=1(minimum)

#98299 MD:3+1=4

#98300 MD:5+1=6  (1 minimum damage)  Thorns: 54

#98301  MD:8+1=9  (200-181=19 DMG)  Thorns: 54

Hestia: 1044/1065   92/102   MIT: 181  Thorns: 54   Bleed:36 DMG:3  (activate healing 15 HP 3/3)

Erin(Tel):

Undead Guardian: Health: 40 HP Damage per Attack: 120  +15 Damage Mitigation

Undead Guardian: Health: 0/40 HP Damage per Attack: 120  +15 Damage Mitigation   -54 HP thorns

Banshee: Health: 196/250 HP  +2 Evasion   Damage per Attack: 200    Banshee ignores armor mitigation on a natural roll of 9-10  -Banshee's Screech: On a natural roll of 10 she will add a scream to her attack that will paralyze all players present for 1 turn.

"Nngh!" Telrenya let out an audible grunt of discomfort, her hands raising to press her palms against the ears behind her charcoal hood. It was almost impossible to tell if the high-pitched wailing was coming from somewhere else, or if Cardinal was feeding the sound directly to her brain, making her feeble attempts to block it out all but meaningless. Blinking open the jade green eyes she had wrenched shut, Telrenya glared through the disorienting feeling, spotting the flickering form of the banshee looming before them. Seconds later, four new creatures had begun shambling towards them, and Hestia was quick to draw their attention.

"R-right!" She managed, lowering her hands from her head and drawing St. Andrew's Bane from its scabbard with a quick motion. Regaining her wits, Telrenya followed Hestia's instruction without question, locking her sights past the banshee's zombie-like guardians and onto the ethereal woman herself. Digging the toe of her boot into the wooden floorboards beneath her, she shot forward and weaved through the obstacles that stood between them until she could extend her arm forward to pierce through the Banshee's tattered gown.

"Huh?" She blinked in surprise, freezing in place for a split second. The thin blade of her rapier had sliced through the Bashee's form, but to her surprise the health bar that hovered beside her hadn't moved an inch. With a sudden pang of regret, Telrenya recoiled, hopping backwards in an attempt to disengage. "Alright, okay, fighting a literal ghost... Let's try to figure out how to hit it first." She spoke mostly to herself, mumbling directions as she tried to think quickly before making another attack.

ID#: 98378 | BD: 2(+4)(-2)=4 - Miss!

• Hestia: 1044/1065 HP92/102 EN | MIT: 181 | Thorns: 54 |  Bleed: 36 | DMG: 3 | Regen (Heal 15 HP - 3/3)
  • Erin(Telrenya): 740/740 HP | 72/74 EN | 13 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 59 MIT

• <<Undead Guardian>> 1: 40/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 MIT
  • <<Undead Guardian>> 2: 40/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 MIT
  • <<Undead Guardian>> 3: 40/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 MIT
  • <<Undead Guardian>> 4: 0/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 MIT
  • <<Banshee>>: 196/250 HP | 2 EVA | 200 DMG | MD 9-10 ignores MIT
    • <<Banshee's Screech>>: Screams on a MD 10, paralyzing all players for 1 turn.

I look at the undead guards as they slowly shamble on over towards me, and even see you miss the banshee as i quickly activate Howl once more to get its attention,and the guards' attention also in one single action. I then see the shambling guards rush at me and strikes me against my armor as i just simple parry one guard into the others skewering two onto a sword that then shatter away. Which leaves the last suddenly jumping towards me as i side step out of the way not liking the idea of having my neck pierced by a sword, and manages to escape such a fate. However, it was at the fact of having the side of my neck cut into instead which isn't as bad in reality. I then look towards the Banshee that is glaring me down as she charges right at me, but instead of scraping along my armor once more phases right through me as i look towards her with confusion. Was that suppose to do something? i say in a questioning tone towards the creature as it glares at me.

#98381 MD:7+1=8  (1 min damage to me)  Thorns: 54

#98382  MD:6+1=7 (1 min damage to me) Thorns: 54

#98383  MD:10   (1 min damage to me) 

#98384  MD:3+1=4   

@Telrenya

• [H: 6 l 3] Hestia: 1056/1065 HP | 83/102 EN | MIT: 181 | Thorns: 54 |  Bleed: 36 | DMG: 3 | Regen (Heal 15 HP - 3/3)  -10 ENG
  • Erin(Telrenya): 740/740 HP | 72/74 EN | 13 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 59 MIT

• <<Undead Guardian>> 1: 0/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 MIT
  • <<Undead Guardian>> 2: 0/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 MIT
  • <<Undead Guardian>> 3: 40/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 MIT
  • <<Undead Guardian>> 4: 0/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 MIT
  • <<Banshee>>: 196/250 HP | 2 EVA | 200 DMG | MD 9-10 ignores MIT

Telrenya felt the chilly stare of the Banshee upon her for only a moment before Hestia pulled its attention back onto her. Letting out a silent sigh of relief, she twisted her wrist to turn the weapon in the air while her mind worked to avoid the same outcome as her last attack. Her feet moved, one crossing over the other, as she circled around to the Banshee's back with a duelist's stance, staying careful so as not to displace or trip over the mess of debris that littered the ground at her boots.

"There!" She urged herself into action. The Banshee's nearly-skeletal hand raised up as she moved to strike at Hestia, and for a fraction of a second Telrenya spotted her ethereal form flickering. Luckily for the tank, the undead woman's claw-like nails phased right through her heavy armor. And unluckily for the Banshee, Telrenya timed her attack in just the right moment as her figure seemed to shift back between planes. The tip of her thin blade pierced through the monster's back and emerged through the center of her chest before the motion repeated. A string of slashes and stabs drained the Banshee's health until it was deep in the red and the glow of St. Andrew's Bane faded away. Telrenya took a step and a half back, wearing a confident smirk behind her mask.

ID#: 98427 | BD: 5(+4)(-2)=7 - Hit! Over Radiation (x14) Active
(13 base) x (14 sword art) = 182 DMG

• Hestia: 1056/1065 HP 83/102 EN | MIT: 181 | Thorns: 54 |  Bleed: 36 | DMG: 3 | Regen (Heal 15 HP - 3/3)
  • Erin(Telrenya): 740/740 HP | 60/74 EN | 13 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 59 MIT

• <<Undead Guardian>> 1: 0/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 MIT
  • <<Undead Guardian>> 2: 0/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 MIT
  • <<Undead Guardian>> 3: 40/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 MIT
  • <<Undead Guardian>> 4: 0/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 MIT
  • <<Banshee>>: 14/250 HP | 2 EVA | 200 DMG | MD 9-10 ignores MIT

I turn my attention back for only half a second to see that you managed to almost kill the banshee just by your own with a attack. DANG! Nice hit Erin! With people like you doing things like this it almost makes me want to switch to rapier. If it wasn't for the fact i like my AOE attacks, and i am rather sure there wouldn't be much on a piercing weapon like a rapier. I say with a smile on my face as i then activate my sword art as i then charge at the banshee activating the skill as i attempt to strike the banshee with, but instead just phases through her with every strike, and gets shared back by the weakened banshee slamming into my armor head first and shattering from the blunt force trauma of doing such an act. Not even budging by stumbling backwards. Just quickly moving a singular foot back and pushes back neutralizing the force by adding in a equal and opposite force to keep me where i am instead of moving backwards. However the success of killing the banshee is short lived by a sword though my neck as i force it out and then glare at he only guard that hasn't been hurt so far. SERIOUSLY! What is it with you and stabbing me in my head! Were you revived with some kind of intelligence? I ask it in pure annoyance  at this one guard somehow being lucky to not once, not twice, but three times hit me without dying.

@Telrenya

#98429 MD:9   (1 minimum)

#98428  BD:3-1=2 MD:6+1=7   19 DMG  Thorns: 54

• Hestia: 1039/1065 HP | 81/102 EN | MIT: 181 | Thorns: 54 |  Bleed: 36 | DMG: 3 | Regen (Heal 15 HP - 3/3)
  • Erin(Telrenya): 740/740 HP | 60/74 EN | 13 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 59 MIT

• <<Banshee>>: 0/250 HP | 2 EVA | 200 DMG | MD 9-10 ignores MIT

Telrenya felt the corner of her mouth pull up into a smile with Hestia's friendly banter, and her expression stretched into a more confident one as the Banshee was felled by the defensive damage of the woman's armor. With only one of the undead guards remaining, Telrenya gave another quick turn of her wrist and shifted herself into a better position to move in for an attack. "Yeah, you're right. I don't think I have a single area attack to my name." She replied with a small chuckle. "Would you believe me if I said I just picked rapier because I thought it looked cool?" She admitted with a rhetorical question, dashing in towards the last remaining target.

Thrusting forward with the tip of her thin blade, Telrenya's eyes widened when the Guardian dropped down to avoid her strike. She hadn't thought the creatures quick enough to be able to dodge, but this one in particular seemed more able than its fallen companions. Wrapping its decaying fingers around the girl's wrist, Telrenya winced with discomfort as her arm was then wrenched to the side, nearly forcing her to lose her grip on the hilt of her weapon.

ID#: 98468 | BD: 1 - Critical Miss!

• Hestia: 1039/1065 HP | 81/102 EN | MIT: 181 | Thorns: 54 |  Bleed: 36 | DMG: 3 | Regen (Heal 15 HP - 3/3)
  • Erin(Telrenya): 740/740 HP | 59/74 EN | 13 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 59 MIT

• <<Banshee>>: 0/250 HP | 2 EVA | 200 DMG | MD 9-10 ignores MIT

I look over towards this undead guard as it walks over towards me as i look at the undead guard swing at me slowly and lazily and miss me entirely as i just stare at the creature with absolute burning hatred for it on how it managed for four chances now not die on my thorns. I turn to Erin with a look. Okay seriously this thing has to be a troll, the luckiest Sonovab**ch that ever existed, or some unique mob that get in the wrong batch. I say in a mixture of annoyance, and joking like tone in regards to the enemy as i back away from the undead guard to not get in your way when you go to try and attack and kill it. Please kill it Erin this thing has existed much longer then it should have at this point. I ask the girl.

#98469   MD:3+1=4

• Hestia: 1039/1065 HP | 81/102 EN | MIT: 181 | Thorns: 54 |  Bleed: 36 | DMG: 3 | Regen (Heal 15 HP - 3/3)
  • Erin(Telrenya): 740/740 HP | 59/74 EN | 13 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 59 MIT

"Oww..." The girl muttered her discomfort under her breath. Having been released from the Guardian's grasp, her left hand slowly rubbed at the wrist that still held firmly onto her rapier. Taking half a step back, Telrenya blinked with slight surprise at the tension in the air. Hestia was practically giving off an aura of hatred at this point, seething at their last remaining foe as it stubbornly refused to die against the reflective damage of her armor like all the rest of the monsters before it.

"Ahh, right," She replied to the woman's instruction, almost as eager to bring the fight to an end. Telrenya took another couple of steps to the side, positioning herself to take another shot at the shambling zombie without the risk of her blade meeting Hestia along the way. She lunged forward, delivering three quick stabs throughout the Guardian's torso and quickly draining its health.

"Phew... Finally." She mumbled, straightening back up and dropping her blade to her side. "Well, besides that last guy, that was actually pretty easy. You think those were the only enemies in here?" She wondered aloud, turning to survey the rest of the haunted room.

ID#: 98470 | BD: 4(+4)=8 - Hit! Neutron (x5) Active
(13 base) x (5 sword art) = (65 DMG) - (15 MIT) = 50 DMG

• Erin(Telrenya): 740/740 HP | 55/74 EN | 13 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 59 MIT

• <<Undead Guardian>> 3: 0/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 MIT
Edited by Telrenya

Well i hope they are the last enemies since otherwise this could be rather annoying. Though for the time being i would like to try and do my best to search for some treasure along the way. Who knows what could be found from these type of things. I say rather excitedly as i unequip my armor for the golden cloak, and vanity clothes as i look towards you with a smile on my face. So what do you say? You up for finding some treasure chests, and trying to get rich off of them? I ask in a playful and joking manner of tone. putting my sword within its sheathe at my hip, and being forced to still hold my shield in my left hand as i look towards you. My familiar slowly coming on over towards me still whimpering ever so slightly from the resounding screech that the banshee started the fight off with. Seeing that i quickly get onto one knee and pet Kuro's head ever so gently to give him some love. I am so sorry i should've expected that Kuro and given you a warning. I say in a soft and gentle tone of voice not wishing to harm him anymore by speaking louder then what is necessary for him.

(twilight's greeting unequipped. Changed to Golden Fleece (+3 to LD)

"Ooh, treasure hunting~" Telrenya seemed to take kindly to the idea of searching the room for any hidden loot, bringing the tip of her rapier to its sheathe and sliding the weapon back into place at her side. She watched for a moment as Hestia soothed her familiar. Despite her normal aversion to the large winged lion, as she was apprehensive towards most tamed creatures, the corner of her mouth pulled up into a half-smile at the sight of their exchange.

Turning back to the remainder of the large, eerie room, Telrenya placed her hands on her hips as she walked with slow and steady paces. "Hmmm... Most of the stuff in here looks like junk." She noted with a hint of disappointment in her voice. Nothing so much as a salvagable crafting material stuck out at her as she stepped over the fallen contents of a bookcase at one end of the room.

"Oh, hold on," Something suddenly seemed to grab her attention. She picked up her pace to a haphazard pile of wooden planks and other fallen debris that was coated with a thick layer of dust and cobwebs. Hooking her fingers underneath one of the broken beams, she dragged it aside to unveil a worn-looking wooden chest.

Using Finding Stone +3 LD and Awareness Stone +1 Expertise (Searching)

ID#: 98477 | LD: 11(+4)=15 - Success!
Found treasure chest

Edited by Telrenya

I grin at seeing the  chest get pulled out of its hiding from all the other junk that is around the area as i stop my search from around the room to walk over towards you with a smile on my face as i get onto one knee as i take a deep breathe. Welp here goes nothing. I then glance towards you and gives a smile. here goes to not getting a mimic. I say as i then go to pen the chest by using my sword to prop it open with ease. I then force the chest open as a small menu opens up as i look towards the rewards and just shrugs ever so slightly at them finding them sort of lackluster for what they could be. Though at least it is something, but in reality it is probably not as great as if a mimic did spawn for the two of them to kill.

#98485 LD:10  750 COL, 3 T1 materials,  2 rare consumables.

@Telrenya

"Hmm..." Telrenya watched over Hestia's shoulder as the tank worked to pry open the old treasure chest and look over its contents. Planting her hands back on her hips, the woman turned back toward the bulk of the room and gave an inward shrug. "I guess that's not bad for this floor." She tried to stay optimistic in order to drown out her disappointment. Though as she continued with lazy steps around the worn and torn room, Telrenya took on another frown, this one more thoughtful than saddened. "Oh hey, we can go back to that old lady to turn this quest in, right? She said something about col for the reward." She started, dragging a hand through the air to summon her menus. She scrolled through her quest log, only to stop at the one they were currently on, faltering in confusion when her eyes read over the familiar text that read 'Quest Complete'. "Or...huh?"

ID#: 98530 | LD: 17(+4)=21 - Success!

Total Loot:

• 750 COL
  • (4) T1 materials
  • (2) [Rare] Consumables

I sigh softly at the COL reward from the chest, but then smiles as you remind me about the COL reward from the lady as i quickly open up the menu also and i look at it saying complete also. Wait..what? I say in utter confusion as i try to remember what the Banshee looked like as it was constantly flickering between olden form, and a younger form. I then look towards you with a raised eyebrow. You don't think that the banshee was? I ask in a questioning tone not finishing the statement from not wanting to believe the quest giver actually turned out to be the monster also. I then think back to Iron Guardian and nods my head able to see that as a possibility now as it seems twice now that a quest was given out and the quest giver was the actual enemy all this time. Which means that not even quest givers can be trusted seemingly since it could end up as some type of trap. I sigh softly at that fact not wanting to doubt every quest giver now, but if this somehow ends up as a trend that that means it could force me to doubt what information i'm given to prepare for the worst possibility.

#98533 LD:12+3=15 mat found.

Futily poking at the quest details as if they might give her some sort of clue, Telrenya paused when Hestia alluded to the fact that the banshee they fought might be the same old woman who issued the quest in the first place. "Wait... No," She mumbled with a hint of incredulity, refusing to believe that to be the case. Even so, Telrenya squeezed her eyes shut in thought, shifting her weight as she tried to pull up the banshee's appearance from memory. Almost wishing that the monster was still around to give her a better comparison, she opened her eyes again only to see the greyed out quest details still hovering in front of her. "Ughhh, it must have been..." She groaned, dismissing the semi-transparent menus with an annoyed flick of her wrist to the side. With a small huff, she brought a hand to the nape of her neck. "Well...now what? Any more treasure hunting, or do you wanna get out of this place?"

ID#: 98531 | LD: 16(+4)=20 - Success!

Total Loot:

• 750 COL
  • (5) T1 materials
  • (2) [Rare] Consumables

Honestly i want to try and find a dungeon on this floor before we leave since it would be rather nice to get something for all of us to do again you know? Since it could be a fun bonding experience to do another dungeon even if it is one floor down then the last. I say as i look towards you with a grin on my face as i relax as i look around the area deciding that looking for some mats could be rather a benefit especially if i need to start grinding for materials since things cost materials and money, and getting some prosperity buff foods would be rather nice. To try and make some big amounts of money, and all it would require of me is to bring a partner or two along to try and get enough COL, and mats, and other things to help out others and initially myself since i do want to get a house for myself to get those buffs. Plus it could be a nice little vacation home for Kimi and myself if we ever need a place to relax from if we get tired of being within a big giant mansion by ourselves.

#98532 LD:13+3=16  Mat found

"Ah, alright." Telrenya nodded in agreement at the idea of sticking around in search of a dungeon. "True, that was pretty exciting." She thought back to their last meeting in the middle of a dungeon on the eleventh floor where the majority of their guild had joined them. Running a gloved hand over the spines of more dusty books, these ones tucked away properly in their shelves, she frowned in thought while wondering just where they might find something similar. The room they found themselves in was already pretty different than the rest of Tartarus she'd seen thus far: more worn down, and even more unkempt. Both abandoned, and falling apart. She pushed away some more fallen debris on the ground, peeked behind unraveling tapestries, and poked around at crumbling statues in hopes of finding anything of interest. "Hmm, I wonder if we'd have any better luck out in the rest of the building than in here..." She finally wondered aloud, looking over her shoulder to see if Hestia was having any more luck than herself.

ID#: 98543 | LD: 17(+4)=21 - Success!

Total Loot:

• 750 COL
  • (8) T1 materials
  • (2) [Rare] Consumables

Hopefully though if we do a dungeon this time that Spencer isn't hanging on for dear life the entire time. Cause that was a constant worry. I say with a shiver of fear at the thought of Spencer paying the price for a idea that i had come up with, or one that Kimi had come up with. Knowing that for both her and myself that we would most likely blame ourselves for thinking it was a good idea rather then blaming the monsters that had killed him. I glance over towards you as you seem to not be having much luck in regards to finding a dungeon as i shake my head. yeah same here i'm not finding anything. i think we should explore the rest of the prison i think this area might not have one since it is a questing area. I say as a possible suggestion on why it might not be very easy in our attempts to find a dungeon around here.

#98548  LD:2+3=5