[PP-F10] Ban The Scream [Crozeph and Hestia] <<Wail of The Banshee>>

Telrenya's frown persisted, though no longer because of the lack of treasure or hidden surprises. Instead, she was reminded of a close friend of hers. Or more specifically, the danger he had been forced to face due to having a lower level than most others in attendance at their dungeon delving session. She averted her gaze, despite her altered eyes being hidden away from view. She had mixed feelings on the topic, and for a moment she didn't want to make comment at all. However the more she thought, the more she wanted to say, until eventually the words came spilling out of her. "Spencer is a really sweet person... It's worrying to see him in a dangerous situation, but that goes for any of us, I think. I've seen just how brave he can be, so I hope that he doesn't let numbers like that get him down." She smiled softly, recalling all of the heart-wrenching danger they'd found themselves in so early in their friendship.

Having made their way back to the dark hallway that had led them into the Banshee's lair, Telrenya gave a quick glance down either end of the corridor they had been let out into. Seconds after the two had made it back to the main area of Tartarus, the stone walls behind them scraped against each other until they slammed shut. Pausing for a moment, Telrenya rested a nervous hand on the pommel of her weapon. "Well, guess that's it for the quest room..."

ID#: 98558 | LD: 12(+4)=16 - Success!

Total Loot:

• 750 COL
  • (9) T1 materials
  • (2) [Rare] Consumables
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smile rather happily at hearing your thoughts on Spencer as i nod my head in agreement. Spencer is one of the kindest souls that i have met in this game. Honestly i wouldn't ever like to see him sad or upset. Though if he ever is i can only hope he knows that he has at least myself willing to be at his side to try and comfort him. I say not mentioning the fact i have already seen that kind and rather gentle soul hurting from emotional pain already. Keeping that to myself since i don't wish to say anything that could be deemed a secret out to the public. That such a thing is Spencer's choice if he wishes to say anything that could be hurting him emotionally. When you mention that it is time to leave the area i nod my head and makes my way out of this room and into the big open prison, and the door closing behind us. Well then only one way forward, and that is forward since this place is constantly changing i swear. I say as i look around the area.

Telrenya nodded in another silent response. With the amount of care and kindness Spencer had shown towards her ever since their first meeting, the girl only wished the best for him. The corner of her mouth gently twitched upward into a small smile as she thought back on their brief interactions during their last dungeon delve together. 'A nice day out with ice cream sure sounds nice right about now...'

Forcibly pulling herself away from her wandering thoughts, the pair of players continued to walk the lengths of the twisting and turning corridors of Tartarus. Some areas, Telrenya could have sworn looked the same as the last time she had entered on her own. And then seconds later, any sense of familiarity was gone. Her eyes ran over each of the jail cells they walked past, most empty, and some populated with half-rotted corpses or skeletons hanging over the iron bars. After a few minutes of walking, another soft glow caught her attention. "Oh, hey," She motioned for Hestia to follow her investigation, pushing one of the wrought-iron cell doors open. Taking a couple of steps to the back wall, she looked to the other woman and back to the softly-pulsating rune etched into the surface of the stone. "Another secret passage?"

ID#: 98561 | LD: 14(+4)=18 - Success! Beginner Dungeon Found

Total Loot:

• 750 COL
  • (9) T1 materials
  • (2) [Rare] Consumables

I grin as i walk on over as you manage to spot a dungeon as i press the glowing mark as it then opens up revealing the hidden dungeon as i can hear the ghastly wails as i shake my head and takes out one of the many blank maps i have, and then writes down the location of the dungeon. With that i then have a completed now dungeon map as i smile a bit knowing i can hand it off to someone so they can do this dungeon with their own group. I tap my cheek at that wondering how much i could sell this thing for, or if anybody within the guild would need this. Well we won't be doing this right now. lets just get out of here before Tartarus decides it has had enough of our being here. I say with a joking tone and a smile as i then start making my way out of the dungeon as i then glance back to you and nods. here you go Erin take this, and makes sure it gets into the right hands of who would want to do a dungeon on this floor. I say as i hand over the beginner floor 10 map to her, and then continues on our way out of here.

Summary:

5 SP, Bottle of Banshee paralyze on 9-10,  1350 COL, (9) T1 materials, (2) [Rare] Consumables

Tel gets: 1 #98561 floor 10 Map.