[PP-F4] The Abominable Strange Ice Thing << Avalanche>> (Jomei)

As the two of them approached the creature, Jomei slowly got into position to fight it. Spencer nodded and got out his shield and his mace, also getting ready to fight the creature. I just realized Jomei has no idea what my build is, he is going to find out today that is for sure. He laughed a bit and gripped his mace tighter, also gripping his shield tighter. Jomei went into the fight, and went to attack it. He was surprised by the low level attack that Jomei sent out, but it was probably for him to give Spencer a chance to fight it, but he wold have rather'd Jomei to just put it in the ground, oh well. Spencer nodded to Jomei as he told him to switch and he went forward, but the ground was a little slippery. Spencer slipped and slid towards the creature, which opened him up for an attack, luckily it was still trained on Jomei, so he could slip right past it and not be harmed. "Sorry!"

ID 94599
BD 3 + 1 = 4
MD 4

Jomei: 1070/1070 | 128/129

Spencer: 300/300 28/30

Avalanche: 49/100 | 40 DMG

After switching with the sandy haired boy, Jomei watched as he charged forward with his mace at the ready. Spencer's boots did not seem to hold traction on the icy surface, and he ended up sliding straight towards Avalanche, his attack missing. With another growl, the giant ice cube swiped its muscular looking arm at the ginger, who threw up his rapier to block the attack. The rapier seemed to go straight through the ice elemental's body, causing the lower half of his arm to shatter like glass. In response, the ginger launched forward, stabbing the Avalanche three more times in the chest, ending its life immediately. "Well... that takes care of that." Jomei said with a chuckle as pixels began to rain down to the ground. Jomei placed his rapier back into its scabbard, before turning to Spencer, "Shall we get back to Snowfrost?" 

ID 94615
BD 5 (+4 ACC) Hit | Accel Stub: 3x17 =
51 DMG

Jomei: 1070/1070 | 128/129
Spencer: 300/300 28/30

Avalanche: 0/100 | 40 DMG

"Well thank you for that, because apparently I could not hit that thing at all, but thank you for killing it for me. Makes it a lot easier to finish this quest." He laughed and stood up, walking back over to Jomei. The floor seemed to grow warmer, and the storm was fading away. Must be a respawning boss, probably whenever someone accepts the quest it comes back to be killed. Spencer sighed a bit and holstered his Mace and put his shield away. "Lets head back, that sounds very nice to me. I can relax and possibly hang out on floor three, I haven't really been on that floor in a while." He spoke mostly to himself, he didn't really say it to anyone in particular. Spencer turned to Jomei, and gave him a hug real quick. "Thanks Jomei, for being so accepting, I don't meet many people who are, and it means a lot that you are." He laughed and blushed, "sorry about that." He mumbled and headed to the main town.

Completed
+3 SP to Spencer, +1 to Jomei
+1 Snowfrost Each
+200 Col Each