(F2-PP) <<The Rusty Dagger>> Hikoru

The cloaked woman stood in front of the tavern door, hearing many voices inside, some were hushed. A Info Broker had informed her to visit here if she wanted more information about what she wanted to know. People, and the people on the hit-lists. This was her first visit here, and finding what was inside intrigued her. She placed a pale hand on the door, pushing it open. The tavern was a mixture between busy and not, with a good amount of people but much space in the room. A group of men sat at the bar itself, drinking and having a good time. Some of them looked like they could actually be criminals from the read world. Her eyes fluttered to the tables, A good five of them being occupied by some other players, and at two of them, cloaked information brokers sat discussing quietly with them. Information brokers were always marked with a yellow cursor. She chose a seat, near the back and the farthest away from the bar itself, where she sat facing the rest of the tavern. She figured the brokers would make their way over to her eventually. Instantly, she was aware that she was the only girl that matched the tavern. There were a few other girls, three that she could see in total, but instead of wearing a thief's attire or a cloak, they wore almost no clothing, and the clothing they did was kinky. She shuddered at the though, and looked away distastefully.

Girls like that existed in the real world, but those girl didn't have to do such things in Aincrad if they would just go outside the walls. Instead, they went too many taverns, looking to get col from guys. 'They would be much happier if they were able to do something and had a man to call their own...' 

@Hikoru

Spoiler

Hidden

Level 30
HP
60 Energy
3 Accuracy
1 Evasion
12 Base Damage
44 Mitigation
1 Bleed
1 Paralyctic Venom
1 Phase
+1 LD
12 Hide Rating

Gear

<<Shadow's Infection>> // +1 Phase, +1 Paralyctic Venom, +1 Bleed
<<Shadow of Dusk>> // +36 Mit, +1 EVA
<<Shadow's Light>> // +3 ACC
              <<Umbra>> // +6 DMG

Battle Ready Inventory
<<Shadow's Eye>> // +3 LD

Skills

One Handed Dagger | Rank 5: +5 DMG
Search and Detect | Rank 1: +1 LD
                      Sneak and Hide | Rank 1: +2 Stealth Rating
                                                     Light Armor | Rank 2: +8 Mitigation                               
      E Familiar - DMG | Rank 3 +6 DMG
                                                              E Survival | No Ranks: Immunity to Environmental Effects
                                                  E Disguise | +1 ACC to Players - 5 Turn Cooldown

Skill Mods

Edited by Hidden

Hikoru sat at the bar quietly, the stools filled for the first time in ages. He looked at the bartender, Rex, who had a small smile on his face, but he still kept his eyes scanned for trouble. He knew the burly man was easily able to kick any player or NPC out of the tavern with ease, as he had seen it countless times in his times here. He knew that a few info brokers were posted here today, and they were new so he decided to stay and see how they did. They didn't know he was there however, as he had kept quiet. Unless they had seen his blue cloak they would have no clue that his presence was anywhere.

These few trainees he had helped train numerous times, since the Info Broker leader came to him and asked for an owed favor. He didn't want to do it, but the two had come to grow on him, and he wanted to see them go far. He took another small sip as he pushed it forward towards Rex, waiting for another refill as he waited to see how they did today. He was told they had a meeting with a player, but not much information was given. A newcomer came into the tavern, and it seemed like a wiry-framed player. He just shrugged it off, but kept an eye on them in case they were the player they were meeting.

Stats:

Spoiler

Title: Master of Shadows

Level: 69

HP: 1410

EN: 138

DMG: 16
ACC: 3
EVA: 1
MIT: 79
LIGHT MMNTM: 1

Inventory:

2x  T3 Tears of Tranquility - +120 HP Restore
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Skills:

Grandmaster Dagger Skill (+5 DMG)
Grandmaster Light Armor Rank 5 (+25 mit)
Charge Rank 5 (+5 DMG)
Grandmaster Shadowed Path
Battle Healing Rank 2 (2% Health regen per hit)

Extra Skills:

Concentration (+1 BD when used)
Martial Arts Rank 0
Survival (+15*Tier HP Out of battle & Not effected by environment)
Familiar Handling: Fighter (Max Rank) (+9 DMG)

Mods:

Sneak Attack (+1 Damage, Auto Attack)
Athletics (+1 DMG, +10*Tier HP)
Precision(+1 ACC)
Bullrush (Stun target on a successful Charge)
Vanish (Return to stealth using a post, automatically enter stealth after killing a foe)

Equipment:

Weapon: Dimensional Dagger: (+1 Phase)

Armor: Shadow's Triumph (+54 MIT, +1 Light Momentum)

Accessory: --- Eclipsed Pendant MK. 2 (+2 ACC, +1 EVA)

Familiar: Sir Rolland the Mini Pumpking (+9 DMG)

Hidden sat, eyeing the area with a sharp eye. She took note of everything around her, but couldn't hear any of the conversations that were going on with the Information brokers. If she moved now to get closer, she would arouse some sort of suspicion and draw attention to herself that she didn't want. She looked to one of the nearby tables, where two men sit, and taken notice of her. They spoke in hushed voices, but made it rather obvious to be talking about her. She quickly looked away, eyeing the bar. The bartender wore a small smile, and was filling a blue-cloaked man's drink. Her eyes squinted, but she was cloaked and could have been looking at anyone. The cloak looked vaguely familiar. She couldn't put any fingers down to as where it was. Her attention was drawn as one of the men that was talking about her was making his way over. Her expression hardened, she she tensed, ready to attack. 

The man had shaggy blond hair, A scar across his face, and a creepy smile that would have made anyone in the real world file a restraining order. He opened his mouth to speak, revealing a chipped tooth. "Heyyy, you're a girlie aren't you?" She gave him a look of disgust, one that he couldn't see of course. "Why don't you take that hood off girlie? We are all friends he-" He had been reaching for her cloak's hood to pull it off when she had made the swift reaction. Unless someone was paying enough attention, no one would see her move or her dagger that was out with three well placed jabs, that sent bright orange lights flashing in the room, to his chest. She immediately returned to her starting position. 

Since they were in a safe zone, the man had taken no damage. Instead, he had slid across the floor several feet and into another table. After he got over his daze, the blond haired player stood, and pulled an axe out from his inventory. "You crossed the line girlie!" 

@Hikoru

Hikoru heard a small commotion and saw one of the usuals in the tavern. He was slightly drunk and it could be seen within his movements. Both him and Rex watched as the young man came close to the cloaked player at the table. He made a mistake doing this however, as the player was very good with combat. Quick as a flash they attacked the player. To the naked eye it seemed simple, but Hikoru knew how easily a dagger could be used in that close combat without anyone noticing. The man cursed and threatened the player, who he called 'girlie.' Rex was about to move when Hikoru held up a hand. He looked at Rex.

"I got this one." He said with a sly smile on his lips. Rex looked a bit peeved, but he waved Hikoru to go. Using stealth as people's eyes were trained to the fight at hand, they didn't notice him slip or give away his location whilst he was doing this. Soon he appeared behind the man, and before he could swing Hikoru's new weapon, his Dimensional Dagger appeared before the man's throat. The man stopped in his tracks as he felt the cool steel against his throat, right below his adams apple. "Young man." Hikoru spoke in a deep voice. "This is a tavern, the Rusty Dagger. We do have rules here, and roughhousing is forbidden. And while the player who attacked you was also wrong, you coming up and trying to touch them was unjustified, and you got what you had coming to you. Now either you leave quietly..." Hikoru pressed the dagger a bit tighter against his skin. "... Or you have to deal with me. Hopefully the answer is obvious." He said, then pulling the dagger away quickly out of sight, before walking back to the bar and taking a seat, Rex giving a chuckle and sliding another beer towards Hikoru.

As the man stood, he raised his axe. "Alright, it's her alright! Hale, we go-" Hidden's face became pale, but her expression hardening. She should have figured coming into a public place such as this, they would find her. She had no idea who they were, but they had been hunting her for the last several days because they wanted Aereth. Her hand found the hilt of her dagger, readying to stick it in one of the players necks, cause confusion, then slip out with her hide skill. The other player at the table in which her assaulter had come was getting up, a rapier and it's sheathe appearing on the player's right hip. The other player, Hale as he was called, had red, choppy hair, and a full beard. Then, when a fight seemed imminent, a blue cloaked player seemed to appear right behind the attacking player with a dagger at the player's throat. The cloaked player spoke, and jarred her memory. Blue cloak, dagger wielder, appearing. This description matched him perfect. His name was Hikoru, The Master of Shadows, and bearer of the Unique Skill Shadowed Path. Her mouth made a small 'o' as the player slowly hooked his axe back to his light armor, stepping away from Hidden without a glare. He and Hale walked over to the door and before exiting shouted, "Alright Shadow Walker, have your fun now.... It will only take an hour before everyone on your assignment is here!" With that, the two men exited the room. Hidden let out a breath. 

'I leave and I am caught, captured, done for. I stay, and everyone after me will barge in that door. I have literally trapped myself in! Perhaps... Hikoru could be of assistance, but I can make myself seem conspicuous' She looked down at the table, giving herself to her thoughts. 

@Hikoru

Hikoru watched the things unfurl with a few words spoken. They left the 'Shadow Walker' at the table, the group leaving. A few mutters were spoken around them, and glares were shot in their direction, and they all averted their eyes from him and stopped speaking. Hikoru let out a sigh and came over to the player. He still didn't recognize them, but the name sounded like something his ex-apprentice/rival would use. He let a cough and patted the players back.

"Alright mate, your good for now. But if that's true I would try to stay Hidden..." He spoke and took a pause, showing that he had a guess. "The back rooms are available for a fee. I'm sure Rex can set you up with a room if you ask..." He said, then looked at Rex who gave a nod. He grabbed a small satchel of col onto the counter and came close to Rex, whispering in his ear "That player is a young girl, that's my suspition. I'll keep the info brokers out here as a watchout for me. So i'm paying for the four of us for the back room... If someone comes for her, stall while one of the kids send me a message. I owe you." He said, before going to the two info brokers and explaining the plan, before slipping into the back room quietly. A few people had left, due to it starting to get late, and the thought of a fight not feeling well on their minds, as there's a chance that they could possibly get caught in the crossfire. Even though it was a safezone, there was the chance of the guards coming in and arresting those with bounties.

As the player's left, he found a bit of attention being brought onto her. Many glares came her way, especially as a few player got up and made their way out of the room. As they did so, The blue cloaked player, Hikoru, walked forward to her, spoke to her but not in a secretive manner, but instead had many words one would have to understand to... well, understand! The black haired man informer her to talk to Rex, who sounded like the bartender who was looking their way. She nodded as he moved away, Hidden slowly getting up, heading towards the bar. Her head hurt, and her legs were shaky for she had not slept in the last two days. When there was a large system of players after you, and you no longer had a house that you could hide out in because the game refunded it, things got much harder. Blackshade was in the clear for the most part as they weren't constantly looking for him. so he was able to roam and search for their next place to hide, even if it was only for a few good hours. She was happy the players hadn't figured out her username yet. That would cause her a lot of problems. She was now on the other side of the counter from Rex, and as she opened her mouth to speak, the man cocked his head to the right, indicating the door to the back room. She silently thanked him and moved ot the right and pushed through the door. 

@Hikoru

Hikoru had found a large keg of beer within the back. He hadn't really explored the back of the bar before, he had only been back here when he needed to take care of a brawl that had become of two players. Rex was able to handle it himself, but the house was full and he knew he couldn't leave it unattended, so he sent Hikoru, who cleaned it up without a word and a few pride-bruised players were kicked out with a boot print implanted in their armor. Lost in his thought, Hikoru almost didn't hear the small creak of the door. On instinct, he turned and unsheathed his dagger in one swift movement, prepared to strike when at the last second he saw Hidden. He quickly sheathed it, making it only seem that he as trying to do a dramatic flare with his cloak. He let out a small sigh and grabbed two clean glasses hanging above him. They were hardy beer glasses, and he filled them up to the brim, the foamy brew bubbling over a bit. He went to the nearby table and placed the drinks across from each other, and took a seat. He motioned for the young girl to sit at the table.

"Sit down and relax, it appears we have a bit of explaining to do young miss." He said softly. He didn't want to seem angry, as he was more concerned. Before she said another word, he checked around and made sure the back door was locked and the windows were shut. He had done it earlier, but it was good to take a double check and look. He relaxed a bit and grabbed his sip. "We are secure, and I have my Info-Broker trainees keeping watch, and I know Rex can keep them stalled enough for us to hide. Your good kiddo." He said, then took a small sip of the brew, savoring the taste.

As she entered the room, the door creaked as it closed behind her. She peered into the room. It was much dimmer and smaller than the front room, and there was a few chairs that were placed in a way that a few people could have conversations. Surprisingly, the noise from the main room was almost completely faded. Hikoru stood in the room, moving in an awkward fashion to give himself a flare of comedic mystery. She stifled a laugh and stepped forward. He sat at the table and motioned for her to sit, and she obliged, staring at him. This man had seen her without his cloak, so she slowly and reluctantly removed the hood that concealed her eyes and face. Curious violet stared at Hik's as he spoke. He told her to relax, and that he had watch around the bar so they would be sure if anyone was going to come in and grab her. She untensed a little, but anyone who knew her still could tell she was still not comfortable as she hand't for a good five days. "S-Safe?" She croaked almost. She cleared her throat and replied with a  slight laugh. "Safe has become rather relative, Master of Shadows" Another laugh. "I am guessing you want a little information about what just happened back there. I'll give up that information for anything you know about Safe Hiding places or The hunt after any titles as 'The Demon King', 'The Shadow Walker'" She coughed, her eyes glazing over from drowsiness. "Unless I am going to get something out of this visit, I might as well leave. Within the hour, a good twenty to thirty players are going to be gathering outside this door" 

@Hikoru

Hikoru read the tension she gave like a book. Although she did her best to hide it, her body told him that she was very tired, uncomfortable, and wanted to leave. He just shook his head with a small sigh. He took another sip of his drink as she said she would leave if she didn't get anything out of this. It was his turn to laugh. Even though she tried to act touch and seem like everything was okay, he could tell just by the meeting outside alone that nothing was okay. He gave a sigh and shook his head.

"You can quit with the act and be honest with me..." He motioned to the back door. "...Or, you can ignore my promise of safety and take it up with the thugs that should be arriving within the hour... Your safe here, there are hidden places within this place that even I didn't know about until Rex pointed them out..." He chuckled. "And I'm sure Sey wouldn't want to hear about the 'situation' that happened today. Trust me, you sit and talk or things will continue to go south, and you'll never get any shut eye, the bags around your eyes tell me enough already..." He took another sip with a sly smile on his lips. He set down the drink as his fingers intertwined with each other. "The back door is open however, so your choice is your own... But I believe that you and I both know that your in a pickle, and I have the capabilities of letting you get some rest so you can regroup your thoughts and have a fresh mind to think up a next plan..." He sighed. "And I even paid for you to get back here, so don't let that col go to waste would you?"

Silence ensued as the man took a sip of an amber liquid, that brought her suspicions that he was drinking. Hidden was not much one for drinking. It put her in a depressed state that she wanted to go lie down and go to sleep. So, she stopped drinking. As he stopped and started speaking, he told her she needed to stop the act, or she could go and test her way out through past the door. She inhaled sharply, breathing out slowly. "T-That isn't exactly fair. I am like this naturally! I n-normally don't speak directly" She sighed, but he insisted on hi small seech about that she needed help, and he could provide, or she could go test out her luck. "Fine, fine. Keep Sey out of this. If they find him and I are connected and go after him to get to me, I couldn't forgive myself. I have my reasons for him not knowing my whereabouts" She sighed, yawning. She blinked twice and looked at Hikoru again with her violet eyes. "I am being hunted down by a large group of players that I have almost no information on. I know, from when I was originally captured, that they want me to get information on Aereth, and possibly use me to get to him as well. They don't know what it is yet, but they believe Aereth and I have a close relationship with eachother. I've been on the run for the last 3,4 days? So far, they have yet to lose interest, which has been a pain" 

That was the basis of it, if there was any questions he had, she would be able to answer them. She was far too tired to explain in detail unless he asked a specific question. 

@Hikoru

Hikoru leaned back with a small sigh as she said she didn't speak directly. It was true, she hadn't really done it, but now was a first to try. As he was about to speak, she started to talk about the group. It had been a few days since they had started chasing her, and the looks in her eyes, the bags under them and the paleness of her face said it all. Hikoru did his best to keep his composure, but he could feel his jaw locking in place. He composed himself and loosened his jaw a bit before speaking.

"Well, it seems we have a problem don't we?" He asked curiously. He stood up and started to walk over to the wall. "You need a place to rest. At least for a few hours. Here-" He said as he pressed a certain area behind the keg, and a small click could be heard as a bit of the wall beside him loosened up. He went and lifted the wall panel above his head as it clicked into place above him. Inside was a soft bed, a closet and a bathroom connected in another room. "I usually sleep here nowadays, but I can stand guard out here if you would like. There are no windows leading here or any other doorway, no way to sneak in without the information of the button." He spoke quietly.

He watched her closely as she spoke, making more note of her facial expressions than her words. It was a skill many didn't have, but a good one if learned. It would allow one to see through specific lies, and allow one to understand if another was exaggerating or about to pull a fast one. Hidden was... decent in that area. She didn't talk to people enough to master it. Hikoru stood, a small smile playing on the blue cloaked man's lips. He said curiously they they had a problem. "You don't have to feel obligated to help me. While the group chasing me has remained persistent, they can't be that one for long can they?" Hikoru began to move, slowly striding over to the wall. He moved to it, pressing a small area of the wall. A click was heard, and he reached down and pulled the wall up. She blinked, surprised by what she had just seen. He began to speak quietly, her walking over to hear his words better. "I usually sleep here nowadays, but I can stand guard out here if you would like. There are no windows leading here or any other doorway, no way to sneak in without the information of the button." She would normally refuse, but her tiredness answered for her. She yawned, and then shot him a glare like daggers. "If anything goes down, you will wake me up. I won't let you or Rex get hurt for my well-being!" She moved over and plopped her rear side on the bed, which was rather soft. He might say final words, but she wouldn't hear them. As he would close the hatch, she would open her inventory, changing into her black pair of girl shorts and a large white T-shirts that she had stolen from Sey. As soon as her head hit the pillow, she was out cold. 

@Hikoru

Hikoru watched as the girl laid down on the bed and soon fell asleep. He closed the door and made sure it was locked. He backed away to make sure the wall looked correct, then as he was about to sit down to keep guard, he got a ping, and he heard the commotion outside between Rex and a few other players. He made quick work to open the back door ajar, then he sat down at the table with his beer and made sure to look super relaxed with his cowl up. Soon he heard the jingle of col hitting the counter and the door slam open. A wave of marauders emerged, about 10 to 20 players coming into the back room. They all looked at him and pointed swords, axes and hammers at him.

"Where is she?" The leader asked him, edging closer. Hikoru motioned his mug towards the door that was ajar. "Ran away when you guys started talking to Rex. You know, if you were really good you would have covered the back instead of barging in the fro-" He was about to finish when a sword jutted and stopped right before his neck. He held his hands up, the glass shattering on the ground into pixels. He saw the mans eye's go to the glass for half a second, and Hikoru took this change to unsheath his dagger, sliding his blade across the sword as he jumped up out of the way, his dagger at his throat before any of them could react. The man went stiff as all swords were drawn. He looked down into Hik's eyes, which were cold as steel. "Now, as I spoke before. She had left when you all came. You and I both know that if you draw me into this, there will be a lot more names scratched out on the Monument of Life before I even come close to dying. If you don't know who I am, ask an info broker, i'm sure the info they can give at a price can inform you just how dangerous I am." He pulled the dagger to touching his skin. "Do I make myself clear?" The man nodded quickly, putting his weapon down as Hikoru pulled the dagger away, sheathing it in a flash. The rest of them put their weapons away and muttered as they all went out of the back door without another word. He closed the door and locked it, letting out a sigh as he leaned on the door. "There's a few more that'll learn about me... If an Info Broker breaks their oath that is..." He sighed again and sat for a moment to catch his breath.

You have ruined allllll....

Gray stood, surrounded by the members under his command. He commanded Fourteen men total, most untrained, recently recruited. He had three members under his command who had been in the guild longer than he had. Gray had a head full of dark red hair and a beard that made him look like a strong and dignifying man. He wore black heavy armor with no helm. He was one of four players that wore heavy armor, the three others untrained tank builds. It was his job for training them, but his mission was to destroy a few players who may thwart his plans in the future. His was sided by two players in black leather armor who carried no weapon. He personally called them The Martiallis pair, as they worked together with their martial arts. They themselves were of higher level than Gray, but loyally followed his command. He had called his men here as apparently the Shadow Walker had been encountered here and is believed to be harbored inside. "Alright, You seven!" He pointed at half of his team. "Remain here! We don't want her sneaking out, the rest of you, Fall in with me!" They moved into the building. 

They instantly walked forward to the player who ran the business, as the bar was empty otherwise. "You sir, seem to be a very fine lad. I promise you, with the Oath of the Coffin, give the location of the cloaked girl that you are harboring and give her up freely, and no harm will come to you or this establishment. In fact, I will personally ensure that you aren't messed with by the entirety of our guild!" Before the man could return a reply, another casual, blue cloaked player stepped forward This was the same man who had kicked his two scouts out. Those scouts waited outside now. "Where is she?" He spoke. The man, obviously slurred with the alcohol, motioned toward the door he had come from and replied that she ran away. While he was replying, Gray's anger got a hold of him. He unhook his hammer and charged it forward, stopping it inches from the man's neck. The man moved his glass, Gray expecting him to attack with it. Within in instant, there was a dagger at his throat. The Martiallis Pair began to step forward, prearing to subdue the player but Gray called out, "Atra!" The call that meant to stay back. The man had a dark coolness, and his words were truthful. He would lose much of his squad before he was able to take the man out. Even with the Martiallis pair. He would rather wait for Hidden. He stepped back as the cloaked man allowed. He didn't speak a word on his way out. 'The Shadow Walker won't evade me for long. I will find capture her, and she will exploit the details of Aereth's wherabouts!' The Laughing Coffin was no laughing matter and not to be made a fool of. 

Hidden made no move, her sleep strong. 

@Hikoru

Hikoru let out a breath of air as he did to calm his heart. The adrenaline was pumping in his veins and he was ready to fight all of them inside the base if need be. He wasn't terrified of them, but he knew he had a large chance of dying against to many of them. He was lucky enough that they were complient, and he left the room and went back out to Rex. He looked to the two info broker's in the corner, and he gave them a nod, and they both held a thumbs up. He did a few hand gestures that he had taught them, and they both nodded and left. Rex gave an arched eyebrow as he sat down at the bar.

"I told them to scout and watch the back room, and to message me if they saw anything. Just a precaution, as I don't trust those kind of people." He said, and Rex gave a nod as he tossed over a drink that skid against the rough counter. Hikoru caught it and held it up as a cheer, then took a small swig. Even though alcohol had no effect on his body mentally, it still gave him a bit of comfort and helped to calm his heart down immensely. He let out a small sigh and resumed his scouting of different groups.

Hours passed before Hidden awoke. She stirred in the bed, sitting upright. her hair was now everywhere, and she brushed it out of her face to be able to see. She found a glowing circle in the room and pressed it, light illuminating the room. It had been a few days since she had cleaned her own body or even had time to worry about herself. She stumbled towards the bathroom and quickly moved into the small shower in the corner. SAO showers took Two minutes to completely clean you, but you could stay in longer if you wished. She only took her two minutes, as soon as she stepped out her body drying. She felt the after-shower effects, feeling more refreshed than she had previously. She instantly moved to her inventory and grabbed a hair brush. A single tap to her head and t was combed straightly out and clean of any grime or residue. Life for a girl in SAO was rather easy. She equipped her items, covering her nude body. Her face reddened as she hoped Hikoru didn't have recording devices or something. She shook the thought out of her head, pulled the hood up to her head and unlatched the door, pushing on it softly. Nobody was in the backroom. She moved the rest of the way out, latching it quietly. She closed her eyes instinctively, listening for movements. Some were going out in the main area. The time was 9:00 Twilight Time according to her HUD. She quickly sent a message to Hikoru, not daring to go out in fear that they were all sitting out there. 

To Hikoru

I have awakened from my slumber... I assume everything is alright? 

@Hikoru

Hikoru had been relaxing a bit of time before he received the message from Hidden. A few arguments had happened in the time and a brawl almost happened, but with a quick throw of a spare dagger into the wall between the two men facing each other ended it rather quickly. He took one look around, sent a quick message to the info brokers to see what they had to say, and he waited until they gave him the all clear that he entered the back room to see Hidden. He went to the back door and made sure that it was locked and no one was there or anywhere near the area, then he closed the door and locked it. He turned to Hidden and crossed his arms.

"Hopefully you got a good rest." He said with a nod. He knew that the rest was important, but he had no clue if she had showered or used any of the accommodations that were in the room. He gave a small sigh and sat down nearby and unsheathed his dagger, playing and flipping it between his fingers. "Now, lets have a catch-up talk. I'm interested as to everything that you've been up to. That includes just basic interactions with people." His eyes gave a bit of a peer "Unless you have something against it, and i'll force it out of you." He said, the dagger stopping in between his thumb and middle finger, the blade downwards and ready to be thrown

A few minutes or so passed before the door to the backroom lurched open. She felt her hand indistinctively grab her dagger that was hidden in her sleeve, but she untensed when she found Hikoru. He spoke kindly at first, hoping that she received good rest. She nodded to the man replying, "I've had better, but I can't complain" He then pulled out a dagger, and began to fidget with it as he spoke. He told her he wanted to know everything she had been up to, including basic interactions with people. "Umm" Then he told her he would force it out of her if he had to. She rolled her eyes. "Wow, my hero!" She said sarcastically. "I don't work like that. You ask me a question about a specific time, or what I have done recently, but I can't recite every move I have made or every breath I have taken" She brought her left hand forward to guard her face from a thrown dagger, and accidentally revealing the silver ring with Onyx and Diamond to make a black and white color pattern. The ring was Vanity and named Twilight Petal. "Its rude to bed a girl and then chuck a dagger at her" She said sarcastically. Hikoru really wasn't the person she wanted to have give her a break, because he would absorb as much out of her as he could. He thrived off information. 

@Hikoru

Hikoru gave a small sigh as the girl used sarcasm against him. He just gave a sigh as he noticed she blocked her face, and a ring could be seen. Curiosity struck him, and he threw the dagger over her head. It shattered and returned to his inventory, and He left it there, his mind having an idea of what to say. He sat up and intertwined his fingers, his elbows resting on the table as he spoke quietly, a small smirk on his face.

"Very well, tell me about the origin of that ring." He said, motioning towards her finger. "You want a place to start, well I choose to start there. It seems important to you, and its a tad bit flashy for what you've gone for in color, so I know it's got to be important to you." He said, then waited quietly. He checked his messages and saw that neither of the info brokers had any more info of anyone here. They seemed to believe his word, which was good. He knew that he could kill those players, but he knew he didn't have the spine to. He knew he needed to work on that, but as of right now he knew that it was better to not have blood on his hands at the end of it all.