[PP-F4] Distressed Damsel's

Illia gasped, the small redhead girl was now run through with a sword straight through her stomach. Eyes widening as she began to focus more upon the damage that had been done. Each passing second her health bar continued to catch up with inflicted attack. A normal wound in the real world like that would have left behind a stain of blood most likely forcing her to cough up some but in here a few pixels would begin to flake up into the air. Her tearful eyes staring back toward her attacker. The Red head's gaze was now brought up by the angry man as he left the katana sheathed through a tree and her gut. He would happily take a peak of her catch as he began to contemplate the uses of the weak player.  "What have we here, perhaps another maid or servant for the guild I might say." His tongue would flick like that of a serpent against her ear. She turned slightly to escape only to cringe and watch as she felt felt herself still skewered to the tree with no pain though her eyes would make note as it fell to a small sliver if he had intended it her life would be over with a simple swing.

The red cursor over his name cause Illia to curse her own bad luck upon simply foraging missions it seemed even here in the snowy tundra she wasn't safe. "Y-you-" She grimaced before now stopping in her track as the bladed slid up leaving her with no less then three health left before pulling it out and leaning against his sheathed sword even a punch was enough to send her into the oblivion of death in this game.

"Now, now, no reason to get rude with you language dear we found out that you stopped hanging with that guy you use to run with, so we have a proposition. Die or come work for us using those skills of yours for absolutely zero pay."

@Zandra

Zandra was sitting comfortably in a tall back armchair infront of the fireplace. In her hands she held a cup filled with hot choclate. It was just a few days she moved back down to floor four, but she had already gotten into the winter mood. It was then, when she had a very cozy time all on her own that she herd it. A loud scream was herd from somewhere outside. Zandra didn’t wanted it to happen, but she have been prepared for something similar. Only a few seconds later she was outside with her inventory up. She couldn’t see anyone, but the scream have been loud enough to be nearby somewhere. ‘’There!’’ she said out loud when she herd a male voice behind the hill to her left. Zandra darted in that direction. ‘’Please, don’t be to late Zandra. Faster.’’

When she reached the top of the hill she could see a scene infront of her. And it was just what she was afraid she would witness. Her red eyes burned as she activated her charge skill moment after her armour had materialised around her. Zandra smashed into the red crystal owner with such force it sent him flying several meters. The berserk healers mod kicked in and left him lying in the snow, stunned. ‘’How are you?’’ she asked over her shoulder to the redhaired girl while placing herself like a wall between the two.

Illia blinked, the new figure now standing defensively before her catching her slightly off guard. "Y-you heard me?" She winced before shaking weakly as she was just preparing to say her prayers to her God. Eyes starting to water as she would pull herself up back grinding into the tree that she had been skewered to now reaching a hand down to her stomach to poke a finger into the pixels. "I-I'm fine when did you hear me?" She winced not really remembering anything after he had her pinned into the tree screaming. The panic was all that consumed her thoughts and mind as she would glance up noticing the rather beautiful armor of the lady who came to her rescue adorned in what seemed to be heavy armor. "J-just don't let your guard down he's strong and fast." She warned her before then collapsing back down and closing her eyes as she would take a few seconds to simply catch her breath still a bit shaken up.

Her health bar was so low that even the wild animals here could have been enough to send her on her way. "I-I can't take another hit I'm sorry." She whispered staring toward their feet.

@Zandra

• 1 month later...

‘’What?! Wasn’t it you that screamed right now?’’ Zandra asked over her shoulder to the girl that was almost done for. Could she have just imagined the scream? Or was there another one in need here? The alchemist hadn’t time to solve the riddle as she got interrupted by a laugh. Her eyes darted to the man. ‘’What is so funny you little piece of [censored]?’’ she said thru gritted teeths and burning eyes. ‘’Hahaha, this really confuse you axegirl dosent it?’’ the have says with a grin as he looks the way where Zandra came from and he let out another giggle. A shadow appeared and as he entered the open area it seemed to be a man with a red floating crystal above him and holding a dagger. This totally got Zandra offguard and she felt a light bit of panic. Would she have to fight both of these guys? She was pretty sure she would be able to handle one of them alone. But when its two. ‘’Well, this complicate things she said to the red haired. But I wont let you die girl.’’ A blue, floating circle made up of ancient runes appeared infront of Zandra. She touched the top, bottome, left and right side of it with finishing in the middle. A blue aura surrounded the girl and her health bar refilled a bit and Zandras energy bar dropped some. ‘’Feeling better?’’

Zandra using first aid, @Illia beeing healed 20% of 40=8HP Zandra -1 Energy

Edited by Zandra

After healing Illia began to glance back up toward Zandra, her eyes tearing up a she couldn't deal with this and just wanted to return to the safe zone before anything worse happened. The red hair would be flying back past her face as she apologized, "I-I'm sorry I promise to find help!" She shouted, the woman sprinting away from the fight in a hurry as she would make her way far from the battlefield now panting and shaking her head. "Please s-stay alive so I don't have to see your name up on the monument. She would admit this knowing far to well that she wasn't going to be any of use this only made her feel more worthless upon the sudden recollection as she would look around the city. She wandered up to a woman, her large cross shield upon her back as she begged, "P-please you have to go out toward the woods their are two pker's out their and the woman w-who saved me she needs h-help!" The tears streaked down her face, "T-they are just s-south of the village." She mewled softly only to see the pink haired girl sprint off in that direction.

Avilon's pink short hair dangled over her eyes as she would race off without checking on the red head, her shield clanking against her back as she descended deep into the woods. The woman would glance about a bit confused, attempting to spot any of the changes in the environment left her sword unsheathed as well ready for a fight with whomever they were. "Hello?" She shouted, her voice rather seldom as she had been basically having a death wish most of this time since she first lost the woman she had been friends with. This game came with an emotional tax that could burn up even the gentlest of stars as she would then come across the encounter from behind, a gentle puff of air blowing her pink hair out from her face as she spied a familiar face. "Why don't you two fight a little less dirty huh," She grumbled angrily as she would now have surrounded them from two side flanking from Zandra's position.

@Zandra

Exit Illia)