[OP-F1] The Time To Rise Approaches

Vigilon came down to Floor 1. His recent encounters have encouraged him to consider trying to find more friends/allies again. Things would only get rougher if he didn't start soon. He walked over to the bulletin board, considering the thought. He then decided to grab a piece of paper and start writing.

"To any player who wishes to grow stronger, needs a Guild, needs a circle of friends, or even all of the above:

The time to cower is ending, and the time to rise approaches. We cannot remain doing nothing, but we cannot rise easily if not together. I intend to start a Guild where we can rise above, fight for our freedom, for all players in Aincrad, and for the greater good. If you are interested, or might be considering, you can find me just outside the safe zone, near the West Gate of the Town of Beginnings. If we all come together and work together, I can assure you, we can rise like Dragons.

-Vigilon, future leader of the Rising Dragons"

He pinned up the paper on the bulletin board, then made for the West Gate, sending a message to a friend of his as he walked.

@Krysta, I believe time is starting to run short. We need to find friends and allies, or we will never rise, at least for a while. Either way, we need to start getting a little more active regarding making new friends and helping others. Meet me outside the West Gate of the Town of Beginnings. We will need to stay in that general area until dusk, at least.

Upon arriving to the safe zone's edge, he sighed as he walked out. "I sure hope I can make some new friends, at least."

(OOC: Although the message Vigilon posted on the board(Not on the subforum "Player Request Board") is to find possible future allies for a Guild, feel free to tag along solely for the SP if you want to.)

Krysta stretched her arms open in the morning light. Even though it was within a virtual labyrinth, where players would die if killed, she still found the scenery beautiful. When she was looking straight ahead again, a message popped up in front of her. It was from Vigilon. She smiled, knowing she had a friend who made her feel included in things. She made a reply to the message and began making her way to the West Gate.

Vigilon,

I'm on my way, I hope to not be late.

As she made her way to her destination, she spotted the bulletin board. She noticed the paper Vigilon left on it. "Well, that's one way to spread the word. It's not like there were others...were there?" She continued walking and eventually reached her destination. She spotted Vigilon and walked over. "Nice to see you again Vigilon. I take it that you have hopes to find friends and/or recruit?"

@Vigilon