[F11-PP] «Feeding the Enemy» Much Doge, Very Shark, Wow

Kimi was really proud to get him. She let out a typical puffed cheek face as Jomei put his hand on her head. Kimi wasn't too sure if she wanted to hold on to Noodle all the way back to town, or just let him walk. She felt that it would probably be safer to have him in her arms, but she doesn't want to keep on doing that. Eventually she just put him down and checked to see if he followed, which he did. As Kimi yawned as she stretched getting ready to head back. Though she did accomplish what she wanted fairly quick. The travel they did was a decent distance and took out quite a bit of their day. Making their way back took longer than Kimi suspected because she was constantly worrying about Noodle waddling off somewhere else. Surprisingly enough she actually found a material while constantly checking if Noodle was still around.

ID# 93944 results:

Loot: 11 (+2 search, +3 armor, + 3 LD cake) = 19

T2 mat found

@Jomei

Edited by Kimi

Before walking back towards Taft with Kimi, Jomei took one more look at the beach, a soft smile on his face as old memories filled his mind. His eyes seemed to automatically shift to an empty spot of sand, remembering exactly where Lowenthal's old shop, Albatross and Finch, once stood. Now that Lowe was no longer with them, the shop was gone.. with not a single indication that she tailor's place of business and home ever existed. With one last sigh through his nostrils, Jomei looked down to Kimi. "Alright, I'm ready. Let's go." With hands in his pockets, Jomei turned around and led the girl back towards Taft. He would occasionally watch the small interactions between her and her new familiar, causing a small, breathy chuckle to push up from his chest each time. "It shouldn't be too much farther." 

The duo tried to make their way back as soon as possible going through the forest and back tracking their steps. Now that Kimi has her buddy she felt as if she should do a little familiar play date. The thought of having one gave a spark in her heart. Kimi always loved animals because her own animals have been there when no one was. With that in mind she could hardly wait to show the rest of the guild. The duo made really good time despite Kimi stopping occasionally to check on Noodle. Even though she checked constantly along the way, Noodle went missing making Kimi panic a little. She quickly turned to Jomei and said "He's missing!" Kimi went along the sides of the path they took back to search for him, but to no avail. As she searched a tediously for him, she soon found him not too far, but well hidden in some shrubbery that contained a hole underneath it. "There you are!" Kimi said as she pulled him out. When Noodle was back in her arms, she noticed a glimmer of light coming from the hole. "Daddy! look what i found. It's a chest." As they crowded it to take a loot. Kimi said "Here how about you open it. I have a key, but i need to keep my hands on Noodle. I don't want him wandering off again." She then proceeded to take out a gold key and pass it to Jomei.

@Jomei

ID# 93945 results:

LD: 13 (+8) = 21 LD

Treasure found

Passed Golden Key (+2 treasure LD) to jomei

Edited by Kimi

Jomei heard Kimi begin to panic behind him about Noodle missing. The man turned around, his gaze searching the area for the small shark puppy. "Don't worry, he could not have gotten far.. He wouldn't abandon you like that." As he continued to search around for the new familiar, Kimi had found him in a small opening underneath a bush, along with a locked treasure chest. Jomei chuckled as he walked beside Kimi, who had Noodle in her arms. "How the hell'd he get down there?" Despite being the one to find the chest, Kimi asked if Jomei would like to open it, handing him a key she had. "Oh, alright." he said with a smile, taking the key from her and using it to open the chest. A decent amount of loot sat inside, a bit of col and materials, as well as a set of armor and some potions. "Huh, pretty good find Noodle." he said, looking at the small pup. "Here Kimi, why don't you take it. I don't really need any of it." 

ID 93947
LD 12(+2 Golden Key) = 14

• 1100 col
  • 5 T2 Materials
  • <<Unidentified>> Rare Weapon
  • 2x << Unidentified>> Rare Consumables

Thread Complete:
Jomei: 1 Sp,
200 col

Kimi: 2 SP
1300 col
6 T2 Mats