[PP-F1]Outlander's Night on the Town

"They should be comeing any minute now." Outlander said looking around the Town of New Beginnings. "I even bought food, well, drinks. Nothing much, just some coffees." Outlander looked up into the night sky. "They sure didn't waste any high Definition going for that now did they." He opened his menu, unequiped his sword, then read the message he sent to those he invited. 

-To whom may concern,

Hello, I'm Outlander. I'm sending this letter to you because you are my only living friend(ish). Come join me at the New Beginnings Town square. I'll be at the water fountain.      -Outlander, professional Bada**

@Benjamin Bookworm @Novafire @Trusty_Patches @H3LL0

Novafire was suprised. She had never been invited to something like a party before. She smiled. I wonder what my host is like... She became lost in thought. Maybe he's as friendly as me. She snaped out of it and stumbled over a crack in the road. That was close. She was wearing her new found favorite outfit, "Relaxing Nova", which she bought custom made from a tailor named Hei. It was a brown shirt under a blue button up jacket. With a redish brown skirt and a white scarf. She realized that he might be upset, because he had mentioned his friends have died. Maybe I was invited accidentally. She looked to the town square, and saw a man sitting on the rim of the massive water fountain. Nova approached him. Excuse me... umm... are you Outlander? 

"No, I'm Jack Sparrow Max Sanchez General Master Wu the third." Outlander smiled "Yeah, I'm Outlander." He looked around for others that would arrive. "So, you want a coffee?" Outlander commented opening his menu. He looked at the girl, then he noticed something, "You look familiar." Outlander commented, staring at the girl, squinting his eyes"Very familiar." Outlander almost shut his eyes all the way. Then they widened. "Wait a minute, I remembered were I saw you!" The girl seemed interested. "So first I saw you at the tailor shop, then, I saw you at the coffee shop!" Outlander chuckled. "The others will be arriving shortly. Still want that Coffee? I'm assuming you already have some."

Ben had gotten the message from Outlander. The guy was... rough.  But he seemed friendly enough, and Ben had missed the last invitation he got sent, so he decided to see what this party was about.  Granted, he'd always rather be questing or gathering or doing something productive, but people told him he should relax more, so here he was.

Stopping by the square, he spotted both Outlander and Novafire talking.  At least it was all people he knew.  Especially since the town was always crowded, and noisy, and sometimes even a bit stiffling for him.  Parties, especially big ones, we're always tricky.  Hey guys, I'm here! he waved as he approached So what are you guys up to today? Making plans for a big quest, or crafting, or just hanging out? he chartered, doing his best to be friendly.

"We are hanging out, I got bored. Outside of SAO, I have a way to cure borem. In hear, I don't" Novafire looked at Outlander as if confused. "Let's just say, boredom drives a man to the deepest, darkest reaches of the internet." Outlander said at a low tone, then his voice went back to normal. "There should be two more players arriving shortly." Benjamin and Novafire looked at Outlander. "Who else is coming?" Novafire asked. "They might not be coming, theres Trusty, as I like to call him, and H3LLO." Outlander looked at Benjamin. "Trusty_Patches is what I call him. He is a trickster, always looking for coin." Outlander paused. "Then there is H3LLO." He stopped again. "I don't know him well, so, bare with me." Outlander looked back up into the night sky. "Mind as well sit and wait."

Ben! Its good to see you again! Nova smiled and waved. She was happy to meet knew people. That was one of the main reasons she came to the invitation, she sat down next to Outlander. Come, sit! Nova padded the stone rim next to her. Ben walked over and sat down. Outlander invited you too? That great! She thought about that name. Outlander, she was very good at reading people, and just by reading his message. Nova was able to conclude that Outlander suffered a tragic loss, and that he  though highly of himself. So... Nova  looked at Outlander. ...Whats your story?

Coming home from his unsuccessful attempt to gather materials for <<The First Few Lessons are Free>>, Evan was looking tired and weary ready to rest. It was by the time that he passed through the Town of Beginning's fountain that he read the message. 

"Looks like someone else sent a message to the wrong person. I just had a bad day and it'd be such a drag to go back to the fountain. Outlander huh? Not someone familiar, or maybe I just read over it again, but hey what's there to lose.

Ell sighed and went back to the fountain. As he walked, he looked for someone with the username Outlander, looking at their health bars.

"What a drag."

He eventually found him with two others, a Benjamin Bookworm, and a Novafire. He went behind the two, keeping silent, trying to grasp the situation first.

@Outlander @Benjamin Bookworm @Novafire

Edited by H3LL0

Oh, I hope you don't mind, I sort invited a friend. Nova smiled. His name is Gwydion.  And yes, I already have coffee. She opened her menu. Spawning in a "Coffee of the Strong." So I don't  need any, because I have three more. She chuckled. I like caffeine... She said with a smile. Anyway, why did you invite us here? Are we going somewhere "special"? Do you need help with something? Because all you need to do is ask. She looked at Outlander, waiting for a reply. She felt as if she was brought here by a trick or mistake. Did you mean to send us this letter? She opened her menu, and swiped it Outlanders direction. She was curious what he would do next, but is she was reading him right, she already knew.

Ben waved hi to the new guy, H3ll0.  He seemed like the quiet sort, and Ben was fine with that.  He had finished up a long day of gathering by himself and just wanted to relax and see what kind of party was going on tonight.  Well,if it's a party with snacks and drinks, that's going to be fine with me.  I've been doing enough quests out in the wild today that I could use some time off to rest without worrying about something coming out of the woods and eating my face off.  I'd offer some drinks, but health potions are all I've got, and they aren't really party drinks.  he said as he lounged on one of the benches near the fountain.  It was a nice day, and he was glad to relax in it for a little while longer. 

Patches read the letter that he was sent. It was an invitation of sorts, to a meeting in the center of the Town of Beginnings. He hadn't had anything better to do, so he decided to go to it. What was there to lose after all?

He snorted as he finished going over the letter again. Professional bada**? It was certainly a one of a kind job title. Certainly an amusing one.

Patches had met Outlander a few days ago. Or rather, Outlander had saved him from a disgruntled costumer. How was he supposed to know that the moron hadn't prepared for a cave exploration?

Sure, Patches hadn't mentioned that the cave was actually a monster den, but who went to an unknown cave unprepared. Or alone for that matter? Patches shook his head. 

At least he had managed to keep what money he could. He still needed to find some new leather to replace a few parts of his armor. Or rather, to get actual armor. The set he wore now offered very little in the ways of protection from direct blows.

Sighing internally, Patches arrived at the Town center. He noticed a few people gather near the fountain. Including the one who had sent the letter. He approached the group, making his presence known.

"Why hello there, been quite a while hasn't it, Outlander?" He said as he made his way to the shorter male.