[PP-F1] Lets Make Some Booze! <<Earn A Living>>

"I'm going to make a speakeasy!" Outlander stated to a player "Uh-hu... I believe you." Outlander stared at the player and said "You dare question me, ya street nerd." Outlander smiled as he walked away. He started think were he would call it. Got it, the 'The Outland Speakeasy'. He thought of something to scam the idiots. Hmm, how about: 'Get one drink for the price of two, and get a second absolutely free!' He laughed at his own cleverness. Perfect. He ran into an NPC, a cook. "Perfect, I've been looking for you." Outlander said looking into the NPC's soulless eyes. "Hey, I'm looking to train someone to be a cook? I can help. Interested?" Outlander laughed "S-S-SureHaHaHaHahahaha, ah... THIS IS AMAZING, YOU SOUND LIKE GORDON RAMSEY!" Outlander continued to laugh. "Follow me to my kitchen." "W-Whatever you say," Outlander said, trying to hold in his laugh "Ramsey" Outlander burst into laughter once more.