Darkness and Hate (The Dark Knights Journal)

pIJi4ScXWeocgb1Qffhkn7rfafPB_RREcanGdwayGpAQmoKy4CQ5h6Pnjxe-wukM4hwzFQWuqnqPCjDN2R07Pnc9nf3IVFtnkfIpmwJHoqe_8yk-KrISSJT1nz89xBqbk4ViFQn-

Profile:

Username: The Dark Knight

Height: 5' 4"

About:

Not much is known about his man but here is the need to know details. Deen Bruce Walker suffers from blindness in the real world. Using the Nerve Gear was the first time he was able to see, he was so happy, even after getting trapped in SAO. His real face is hidden underneath a helmet because the color in his eyes are gray. Because they look like that IRL. He was commented on why his eyes were that color, he gives the response "I'm blind." Then something happened to him, something changed, and not for the better. He was met with the tragedy that caused him to become the dark knight. He is a criminal now, hunting down those he feels deserve it, and those responsible for the tragedy. Which is to say, everyone. He isn't seen much now a days. He never enters the citys or Towns unless he needs something important... 

He lived in Japan but is of American decent, and he is white. He had a loving family whom recommended it to him to try SAO. So he would see for the first time, his brother actually came with. Needless to say, you won't be seeing him again. He had a job. He had friends. He had a life. But he was happy he could see again. So he didn't complain about it that much, but something happened that turned him from a happy person, to a blood soaked murderer. Unable to find the light, and wishing death upon himself, and to those responsible for the tragedy. Which he hunted down most of.

Virtues:

1) Brave - Deen is brave either normal. He will fight whatever he has to help him. He likes to fight most things, even players. Then he constantly takes on impossible odds. He would be brave in the toughest conditions, too. Thinking his life was meaningless anyway made him fearless.

2) Fast Reactions  - Being the fact that he was blind and had great agility of dodging objects, and that now he can see leads to some fast perceptive reflexs. Able to think quickly was something he could already do. Then there was being blind for 22 years. 

3)Confident - He was a confident person, dispite his many, flaws... He is almost certain he will suvive SAO, cure his condition, and save himself from himself, these are some of his only thoughts keeping him alive. 

Flaws:

1) Vengeful - Deen is vengeful, he is hunting players responsible for "the incident" that made him into the dark knight. He is always serious about it, at least when he talks about it. He takes his vengeance out on anyone, ANYONE, low-level to high level.

2) Depression - When he is not "dark knight" he is happy, or, at least he acts like it. He feels like the longer he is alive, the more people he hurts. Whether that be physically or mentally,  he only is alive now, because he feels as if it is a burden he has to carry. If someone doesn't help him soon, he will die because of it.

3) Hostile - Deen is agressive and hostile to people that aren't like him or at least don't understand him. He hates everyone and is feared across Ancraid for being the "Dark Knight". Slaughter of the innocent, Murderer of Hope.

Professions:

Skills:

Current Skill Points (SP) = 0.          Total SP Used = 5

Non-Combat: Hiding I 

Passive:

Weapon Skills:

Combat:

Inventory :

Weapons/Tools:

(Set A: Basic Starting Pack Chosen)

**Item** = equipped I vantiy I uncommon I rare I

**Dark Paladin Full Body Armor**[Thorns I, Mitigation I] Dark Ptated Knight Armor

**Rapier** Just A One Handed Sword

Roleplay:

Strike through = Ended

Storage and Money:

Col-

Materials-

T1 ×10

Other-

Potions 

Starter health Potion ×5

Relationships:

Hates everyone Equally...