[OP-F1] Tresure Hunting

"Lemme guess, training to die right? I do that all the time. Except with less of the fetal position." Outlander said playing with a peice of Col in his fingers. He smiled. "Everyone is occupied doing stuff, just saying. We have your team, colleting goodies. My team is good, except one of my members had a problem with another member from team what-chia-mu-call-it. And now theres another fight." Outlander walks toward her. Pausing when in broad daylight so she could see him. "Looks like the fog is beginning to clear." Outlander looked around into the forest. Then he hear yelling and metal against metal. "Come on, this way sleeping beauty." He walked at a steady pace, signaling Nova to follow him.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(OOC: NOPE!)

Vigilon heard Outlander say to Krysta that if she had the slightest idea of who he was, that she would be attacking him rather than Dazia. Krysta probably brushed the words aside or didn't hear them at all, for she hated injustice. Outlander then said he needed someone to hold his dignity and that he had to go do something shady. Normally, most people might brush that off thinkin git was sarcasm. However, Vigilon could easily get suspicious, and isn't the best at detecting sarcasm at times. He entered the woods, trying to make sure he could deal with a possible problem. "I still don't know if that was actually sarcasm or what, but just in case....Dang! Where'd he go!?!?" It seemed that shadowing wouldn't get him very far here. He was either not paying enough attention, had more reason to be suspicious now, or maybe even both. He walked back to the scene of the duel. The fight was under way, and he saw Benjamin was here as well, which then brought up a red flag since he didn't see Nova around, for as far as he knew, Nova could be a low-level player. "Benjamin? Did you leave Nova alone!?!? This far from the safe zone? Anything could happen! Gah, never mind, excuse me..." He ran towards the area where he saw Nova last, drawing his sword in case there were any dangers to be found, like monsters, or even a PKer. He found Nova sound asleep, and he spotted Outlander walking towards her. No time like the present to act reckless. "Hey!" Vigilon walked towards Outlander, his sword still drawn. "You know, Outlander, I couldn't exactly tell if what you said was sarcasm or not...but in my opinion, you can never be too cautious. Besides, I was originally coming here because Benjamin kind of left Nova alone, and I didn't want anything to happen. So, would you kindly step away from her?"

@Benjamin Bookworm @Outlander @Novafire

Krysta heard the sound of footsteps. She sidestepped, and then she heard the sound of someone running into a branch. Vigilon came by, spoke to Benjamin about leaving Nova alone, as if he was worried something would happen to her. Most likely he was worried that something would happen to an innocent player, which she completely understood. He then ran off towards where his teammate probably was. Krysta turned, and also noticed that the fog was clearing up, giving her a clearer shot at her target. She attacked when the opportunity rose, dealing some decent damage to Dazia. Judging from her opponent's HP level, she had dealt one eighth of the required damage to win. "There! How's that for some damage?" Krysta's HP hadn't gone down very much, so she felt confident that she would claim victory. All she needed to do was continue striking her target several times or until the timer ran out, and she would win.

@Dazia

ID# 95645 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG)

Quadruple Pain: 6x4-14=10

Turns left: 13

Krysta: HP 118/120, EP 5/12 (2/60 HP depleted)

Opponent:

Dazia: HP 150/160, EP 10/16 (10/80 HP depleted)

Edited by Krysta

(OOC: Honestly @Vigilon I thought you were going to react since you'd planned on trying to search for Outlander, but I guess since he threw himself back into the open, you sent your character towards him in the only way the situation and character personality would allow. Also @Outlander, although it's a little late to tell you, I don't necessarily think Vig approves the plot twist IC or OOC.)

Vigilon came out of the forest, looking like he was suspicious of something. Chances were, he didn't trust Outlander, who spoke in a manner that could have easily been a joke or sarcasm. However, Dazia could understand, having had her fair share of distrust at times. He then spoke to another player, who he called Benjamin, seeming worried about the safety of a player known as Nova. He then disappeared in the direction he first came to the scene from. She looked back to see that her opponent was rushing to attack. She tried to avoid the attack, but since the fog had cleared up, Krysta knew exactly where to move in order to strike Dazia. Her HP dropped a certain amount. "Hmph, Decent mitigation and decent damage. You're not half-bad. However, I do recommend learning the value of Accuracy." Yinangi saw a different look in Vigilon's eyes that moment he spoke to Benjamin, so her hunch about something remained unchanged. She saw how Dazia was struck by her opponent, and said, "Come on! Give her all you got! That is, if you want to..." Dazia decided to retaliate before going any further, since the two were still in a duel. She attacked with the Sword Art Quadruple Pain, but once again dealt little damage. "At this rate, you just might actually win, Princess. I'll be honest, I've had to live with plenty of regrets during this game so far, and there were moments I wished I could take back. If you still want to fight me, go ahead, try. However, I recommend that we set up a certain time and place for settling our issue. Yes, I'm asking that we have a ceasefire in our conflict, if not a truce." Yinangi then looked at the others, then back to the two who were dueling. "I wonder, what will she do?"

@Krysta @H3LL0 @Froppy @Benjamin Bookworm

ID# 95654 BD: 7+1=8(Hit)

Quadruple Pain: 5x4-18=2

Turns left: 12

Dazia: HP 150/160, EP 7/16 (10/80 HP depleted)

Opponent:

Krysta: HP 116/120, EP 5/12 (4/60 HP depleted)

Edited by Dazia

Dazia successfully managed to strike Krysta, but there was hardly any damage dealt. She then spoke of her regrets, and asked for a ceasefire, if not a truce. Krysta looked around her. The purpose of this trip was intended to be peaceful, but there seemed to be nothing but conflict here at the moment. "......Fine. I shall consider this to be your surrender, but you may think of it how you would like. Just like at that Halloween party, this is among the worst of times and places for settling this. But listen well, I WILL settle this once and for all at some point, so don't be getting any ideas!" She pulled up her menu and ended the duel. Now she would have to get back to searching, so that her team might be able to win this! She assumed that her team may have lost by now, but she would continue for the sake of gathering materials, and to stay optimistic. "There. The fight's over."

@Dazia @H3LL0 @Froppy  @Benjamin Bookworm

[Duel Ended!]

Ben gave a sigh as the fight concluded.  Or at least they had decided to stop it for now.  Have you guys decided to put this aside for now?  I, um, obviously don't know the whole story about what happened, but maybe we could talk about this someplace calmer next time.  Maybe in a safe zone, over some coffee and snacks instead of someplace like this? he said with a lot of worry in his voice.  Maybe we could help you guys talk things out a bit next time that you guys want to fight like this?  I'll even buy the snacks if that would help. 

This was a crazy day, from Ben had hoped that it would have been some peaceful gathering of materials.  He turned to the others who had been watching the duel.  So, do we want to get back to searching, or is everyone wanting to take a break for drinks or something? he announced with a smile, trying to bring everyone's spirits back up. 

“Wait, that’s allowed huh...” Ell said to himself as he looked down, trying to search for materials at the same time.

ID: 95761 Result: LD =2

He then looked at Yinnagi, then his eyes shifted to Dazia and made his way to her. He walked slowly and cautiously, he felt deadly intent in the air, though he did not know from whom it was from, he would be cautious and doubt everybody around him.

“Wow there sure are alot of fights today, it sure is such a drag that none of them end, you people just love cliffhangers do you.” Ell said to everybody near him.

And then he approached Dazia and talked to her in a serious tone half-whispering.

”So I heard of your story from the kid, she told me that you killed that gal’s cousin, tell me then, why didn’t you cancel the duel? Such an unfortunate end.”

Ell’a tone then went back to normal...

”O-oh no. Maam please do ignore me, I am sorry if I have offended you and tried to peer in your life... Please do not think bad of me.”

He said as as he bowed

(OOC: Plot Twist was cool, commended for professional a**hole)

Edited by H3LL0

Dazia was pleased to know that Princess had some sense. A player had asked if Dazia and Princess had decided to put their issue aside for the time being, and maybe speak of it in a calmer time and place. "If you knew about the seriousness of the situation..." H3LLO basically said aloud that there seemed to be plenty of fights lately, and that it "was a drag" that none of them ended. He then walked over to Dazia and told her about what Yinangi told him, and asked her why she didn't cancel the duel that day. "We both wanted to stop, but he assumed that when a duel started, the combatants wouldn't be able to stop. Not only that, but I assumed only the challenger could end the duel." She said this softly, so that he would hear, but Princess would not, since she would probably call Dazia a liar over that. H3LLO then apologized for any offense he might have made, and for possibly trying to pry into her business. She sighed, and looked at Yinangi, who was walking back over to Dazia. "I can understand if he asked you about the story, but not everything is your business, Yinangi." "Hey, don't worry! He asked me about it, so I told him what you told me!"

@Benjamin Bookworm @H3LL0 @Froppy @Krysta

Tsu had been watching the fight go on for a while, simply remaining silent and observing the whole time. But it was good to see it finally end with no one dead in the end. In a case like this, it was better to not take sides. "Well, even if the duel didn't finish, it was still a good fight to watch, both sides did good, ribbit.Tsu said as she hopped down from the tree she was perched on and slowly clapped. Tsu didn't want antagonize anyone here, so it was better to stay as neutral as possible.

Tsu nodded her head in agreement with Ben when he said that they should settle this more peacefully. "Yeah. That's an infinitely better idea, ribbit. We could end the contest now, and just all grab some drinks together, ribbit. I'll just be finding some more stuff while you guys cool off, ribbit.Tsu said as she walked into some of the taller grass and started to look around, not really finding anything worth grabbing.

ID: 95774 LD: 13 (Fail)

Team December Score: 7

@Dazia @Krysta @Benjamin Bookworm @H3LL0

Edited by Froppy

(OOC: Oh god d#mn!t Vigilon...)

"Are you still asleep?!" Outlander said curiously. He was half tempted to nudge her with his foot, and if it came to it, kick her in the back. Thats when he heard footsteps fast approaching. He turned to see who it was...

"Hey!"

The man shouted.

"You know, Outlander, I couldn't exactly tell if what you said was sarcasm or not...

Blah Be Blah Be Blah, would this guy ever shut up?

...So, would you kindly step away from her?"

"Ah, another one..." Outlander said irradiated. "You know, at this point in my life, I really need a stronger word then f#ck." Outlander snickered. "the funniest part about it is that its true." He turned back around. "Ah, so many jokes have just been lost on you. Welp. I've got someone I need to message. I'll be back shortly." Outlander then began walking into the forest. And before long disappeared without a trace."

Spoiler

STEALTH ROLLZ:

ID# 95806 results: Loot = 14 + 1 = 15.      Success, I think...

Yaaaawwwwnnnnn... Novafire yawned lazily. She stood up turned around and saw Vigilon with his sword drawn. Her eyes widened, she looked around for clarification, but thought she heard someone behind her. Then she smiled realizing she was the target of the blade. Hey Vigilon, who was that? She opened her menu to check the time. It was 2:49. AAH! ITS ALMOST THREE! Novafire was currently panicked, realize the competition would be over in 11 minutes. WE NEED TO GO NOW!!! She grabbed Vigilon by the shoulder and started running, and Vigilon was forced to run too. When they got there to where they were to end the game. She opened her menu, and sent a message to all the players competing. 

Hello Everyone! 

.   Hope you had fun today! I know I did! The competition is about to end in 8 minutes! Make your way to the start area immediately! We are going to see which team won!          -Novafire

@Vigilon @Outlander @Dazia @Krysta @Benjamin Bookworm @Gwydion @H3LL0 @Tressa @Froppy

Edited by Novafire

Outlander seemed irritated at Vigilon's arrival in the scene. "Aha! Now I officially have no reason to trust this guy! I should keep an eye out for the time being..." The now confirmed-to-be shady player left after saying he needed to message someone. Sure, he could always persist, and try to look for him, but that would be a stupid idea, for that would leave Nova exposed to potential threats again. He still held his sword, but the blade was downward to the ground, pointed straight down. He should wait here in case the shady player returned, or sent someone else to do something stupid for him. He assumed the others would be fine, since they were practically all in one place, and could swarm a problem should one come near them. He wasn't going to let anything happen here. Nova woke up, and after noticing Vigilon was around, she asked him "Who was that". "Outlander. From some recent words and events I can't say the guy could be trusted, an-WhoooOOOOOOOAAA!!!!" His explanation that Outlander was not to be trusted was interrupted by Nova grabbing his shoulder and leading him to where the competition had originally started. When things had slowed down a little, and Nova had finished sending the message, Vigilon said, "Um, as I was saying, and I don't want to seem too overly suspicious, but it kind of seemed like he was after you. I don't know exactly why, or what he was going to do, but I doubt it was anything good..."

@Novafire

I doubt if he was doing something bad, he would to me, we have been friends since the start of this game, there is almost no reason that he would want to hurt me. She smiled. You know, people would ussally say that Im a glass half full kinda person. But in reality,  the glass is always full. Water, and air. She smiled again. They are almost out of time, the game is almost over. Nova could wait to see who won. She was curious. Besides, Outlander is a shady character in general. He still would hurt me, he might hurt someone else though... She grew quiet at the end of that sentence. I'm trying to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone. Ever. I can stand for that kind of stuff. But I know Outlander... She gave a weak smiled. ...I think.

@Vigilon

Edited by Novafire

Dazia heard some noise, which seemed to be Vigilon's voice from a distance. She turned to the direction of the sound. "What did he get himself into this time?" In the time that she had known him, he seemed to go through a sort of mishap here and there, and the sound that was made would imply that something was dragging or pulling him along. "Let's go see what all that hubbub is about, Yinangi." As they headed over, Dazia decided that she might as well keep an eye out for materials as she went. Unfortunately, there didn't seem to be anything around. "Yinangi, I noticed you were snickering earlier. Care to tell me why?" Yinangi went up to Dazia's ear to whisper. "Did you see how Vigilon was around Princess? I think he likes her!" Dazia suppressed a smile, but utterly failed at it. The thought was ridiculous, absurd, and yet it somehow lined up with some of his words and actions. The two players emerged from a shortcut they took through the undergrowth, Yinangi snickering and Dazia failing to keep the smile from escalating. "Ah ha ha ha ha ha!" She looked at Vigilon, who she'd spotted talking with someone. "V-Vigilon, ha ha...you haven't fallen for Princess, have you??"

ID# 95864 LD: 5(Failed)

@Vigilon

Edited by Dazia

Vigilon was left confused. Nova knew this guy? She then explained her optimism, stating that she sees the glass as always full, for it had both water and air to fill it. He saw the point of what she said there, but oh boy did Vigilon realize the level of optimism he was dealing with. Sure, he had plenty of optimistic moments himself, but he always knew there would be downs here and there at some point. "Did she know of the vulnerable position she put herself in by falling asleep where anyone could just...?" He knew full well that death wasn't the only crime. Right now his suspicions were still at a fairly raised point, so he didn't have very much to say. "...Huh. I gotta admit, I didn't see that coming." Dazia and the other player that was near her earlier emerged from the undergrowth, seeming to have found something funny. Vigilon hoped this might be able to ease his mind, but no, it actually made things worse. Dazia asked him if he had fallen for Princess, which he had learned was Dazia's personal nickname for Krysta some time ago. "Fallen for Krysta?! N-no, we're just friends! N-nothing like that!"

@Novafire @Dazia

Tsu had a good feeling with the team score they had of 7, so Tsu stopped looking for materials and followed Dazia a little bit behind her, keeping a slight amount of distance to keep things from being awkward. Tsu had no idea where the starting area was, so she figured if she followed everyone else that was in the contest, she could find her way back there too. It was just a little embarrassing to have to do that, so Tsu wanted to stay a bit away from Dazia.

Once Dazia and Yinangi walked up to Vigilon and Nova, Tsu emerged and joined them walking. From what she heard, Vigilon had fallen for Krysta, but Tsu couldn't be sure. Vigilon said they were just friends, which usually was just to hide things like that, but Tsu didn't want to pry into this. "Well, if you're just friends, then you're really good friends. How do you think you do did in the contest?" Tsu asked, more to all four of them with the question. 

@Dazia @Vigilon @Novafire

After Vigilon had made his reaction, Dazia and Yinangi looked at each other for a second, then burst out laughing. "Denial is the clincher! You're in love, buddy boy!" "Aaaah ha ha ha ha ha, I can hardly believe this! Ha ha ha..." Yinangi wasn't done yet, of course. "It's kind of expected, really! 'The brave swordsman falls in love with the Princess!' It's all so storybook, like a fairy tale! Ah ha ha ha ha!" This was merely scratching the surface, for Yinangi usually had lots more in store, but she left it all at that. "Hey, Dazia, I can bet you 580 Col that Princess likes him back!" Dazia smiled. "Ha! Like that'll ever happen! You're on!" The laughter died down, and Dazia had gone from one of few seldom moments with humor to her usual self. She turned to the player Vigilon was originally speaking with. "Anyways, I'm Dazia, this is Yinangi."

@Vigilon @Novafire @Froppy

"Well well well, nice to see you all..." Outlander said walking towards the group of players that recently arrived. "Good to see you Dazia, Nova, Whats-her-face, and another whats-her-face." His eyes darted to Vigilon. "Vigilon" Outlander said, acknowledging his presence but not sounding to thrilled about it. He looked back at Novafire. "So, is this game over yet or what? Because ID LOVE to rub my ego in everyones faces." Outlander said confidently then snickered in the end. Outlander pasted Vigilon, stopped in front of him. And whispered into his ear: "Revenge is beneath me, accidents however, while happen..." Outlander walked pasted Vigilon. Layed down in the grass under a nearby tree, and looked into the blue afternoon sky.

Krysta decided to breathe. Granted, it truly wasn't the best place or time to fight, but she hated it when injustice got away or got it's way. Soon, she received a message.

Hello Everyone! 

.   Hope you had fun today! I know I did! The competition is about to end in 8 minutes! Make your way to the start area immediately! We are going to see which team won!     

-Novafire

The reason why she arrived later was because she went to where she previously was before the duel to bring her teammates with her. "Gwydion! Tressa! The game's about to end, come on!" She brought the two players along as she made her way to the starting point, keeping her eyes peeled for materials in the process. She spotted a cotton plant, and retrieved the material from it. Things looked like an event was about to end when she arrived. "Whew! Just in time, I hope!"

ID# 95902 LD: 17(+1 T1 Mat)

@Novafire @Vigilon @Dazia @Froppy @Outlander

@Gwydion @Tressa

Edited by Krysta

Ell received a message from Nova. He tapped the notification and read it. 

"About friggin time. Wonder what her team's score is, or what the score of the other teams are." 

He said as he walked way behind Dazia, Yinangi, and Tsu, careful of not losing sight of them for he does not know the way back.

Ell looked around for more materials to gather. He was anxious that they still had a few, as a former smurf, Ell wanted to always win his games.

"Just in Case..." 

ID: 95909 Result: LD: 15 -Success

Ell found a seven leafed clover. He first put it near his face and stared at it before adding it to his inventory.

"Nice. Now that is a good sign." He said as he stood up and continued to follow the three girls.

When Ell finally reached the meeting place, he gave the clover to Tsu.

"That is a plus one." 

He then looked for Outlander, who was one of his team mates. He found him lying on the grass, Ell walked over to him and asked,

"Where the hell have you been?"

@Froppy @Outlander

Edited by H3LL0