[OP-F1] Tresure Hunting

After shaking Yinnagi's hand, Ell stayed silent. 

He tried to do things that would entertain him. He kicked rocks, looked at his stats in his character page, and he also tried to look for some materials.

"Such a drag, how long do I still need to be here?" He said as he looked for some stuff under a nearby tree. The fog really did make it hard to look for materials.

Ell had to kneel and crouch so low, but he had no luck.

ID: 94760 Result: LD =7 -Fail

"As expected." He said as he stood back up.

At this moment, he noticed that Outlander was gone. 

He may be a drag but I've got the feeling that he's going to get into trouble again. Stupid newbies playing so proudly. Well better look for him. Ell thought.

But as he started to walk, someone bumped into Dazia.

At first he thought it was just a regular accident, but as soon as the stranger drew her rapier, Ell knew this was bad, or not, it may be the entertainment he was looking for. When he looked closely at the new comer, he recognized that it was Krysta, one of the players from the other team that gathered for the contest. He stood beside Tsu and tried to not let Yinnagi be in the fight.

"Yinnagi!" Ell called. "Stuff is going to get down, so why don't you come over here and tell me more about your friend, Dazia?"

@Dazia @Froppy @Krysta @Outlander

Edited by H3LL0
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(OOC: Yup, there it is, here we go.)

Vigilon had to agree with Benjamin, going down that path seemed like a good idea at the moment. He began looking around the area Benjamin was searching within. There didn't seem to be anything in sight, but this was only the start of another area. The problem, however, was not the failure in this recent search. It was that he started hearing some raised voices coming from a nearby area, probably where the fog was. "You can keep searching, right? I'll go and see what all the commotion is about." He made his way over, hoping that nothing was wrong, and that it was just a monster. It wasn't. He got close enough to see... "Dazia? what's she doing here?" Then he noticed Krysta, who had her weapon drawn. He facepalmed. "Oh, no...." Things were bad, and they would only get worse if a fight started. However, a fight would be expected considering these two and their history...

@Benjamin Bookworm @Novafire @Krysta @Dazia

ID# 94773 LD: 4(Failed)

Edited by Vigilon

Ben had been keeping up his search as he went, a bit distracted as he was trying to organize the rest of his group, and finding nothing because of it.  He was a bit worried about the commotion he was hearing... OK, but if anything is wrong, please call for me to come as soon as you can.  I don't want any more fighting to be breaking out today- it was supposed to be a nice gathering.  He hoped it was nothing after all-star the only thing he could do against a fight was to threaten to throw buff potions at whoever didn't start it, and that probably wouldn't break up a duel if another one started.  At least the good haul of materials everyone was getting (except for himself, with the rotten luck that he had been having) was acting as a nice distraction to all the craziness around here.  Or so he had hoped.

Spoiler

Gathering roll ID 94781

Loot die- 6, nothing

Edited by Benjamin Bookworm

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Princess..." Dazia saw Krysta pull out her rapier. "Oh, please." Yinangi got a little closer to the scene. "So this is Princess? Hm...I can see where you're coming from." Yinangi turned to Krysta. "Did you get lost trying to return to the castle?" Dazia didn't think she had time to chide Yinangi this time. There was the inevitable that was going to start. Krysta stepped back, pointed her weapon at Dazia, and challenged her to a duel. A duel would be far better than color-staining vengeance. Dazia didn't feel like bringing more harm to the reckless, so she pressed accept, and set the conditions for half-loss. "I'm not making the same mistake more than twice. I won't see how far her recklessness will take her, rather I will let her fight me without any risk of death." She looked at Krysta. "There. Your challenge has been accepted." She looked over at Yinangi, who H3LLO was calling to step back. "Step back, Yinangi. I don't think either of us would be okay with you getting caught in the crossfire." Yinangi stepped back, but just enough so she could still watch. "I wanna see what happens. And, as for your question, it's a bit of a long story...care to listen anyway?"

@H3LL0 @Froppy

Dazia has accepted @Krysta's challenge

Victory conditions set to Half-Loss

Dazia's Stats and equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  8
HP:  160
EN:  16
DMG:  5(One Handed Rapier Rank 2[+2], Rapier of Wrath[+2])

1 ACC

14 Mit.(Shadow's Embrace, Light Armor Rank 1)

Items:

Rapier of Wrath(2 DMG, 1 ACC)

Shadow's embrace(1 Mitigation)

Outlander heard some shouting and yelling, both voices feminine, this has got to be good. He ran through the woods, avoiding branchs whenever possible, he walked out of the shrubbery saying. "Sorry for being late, I had to catch up on my last few minutes of not being here." He walk in to see a duel. It was between Dazia and Kyrsta. "Ladies! Ladies! I love a good kitten fight as much as the next guy, but is this really necessary? To be honest with the both of you, this fight will be as humorous and thoughtful as the Wendy's help line, so why don't you all just put down your swords..." Outlander walks in between both of them. They both looked ready for blood. "...and NOOOOOoooobody has to die? Eh? What do yeah say?" Outlander smiled and grabbed the hilt of his sword. Not drawing it, just as, insurance. 

Ben was still searching for materials while whatever loudness was going on happened.  It wasn't that he didn't want to help if there was trouble, but nobody had called yet and he wasn't going to just charge at every large bunch of noises people made.  Plus he did ask for people to call for him if there was a problem.  *sigh* This was nothing but trouble sometimes. 

Nova, please tell me if anything gets too out of hand over there.... I'm going to be sticking with the search until they need me.  Or until they decide to just make it a normal day without all the drama of arguments every five minutes. 

He continued to check around the bushes, hoping to get a few more pieces to add, but that wasn't happening right now.  Maybe he was too distracted to search properly... he should go see what the commotion was anyway. 

Spoiler

gathering roll ID 94825
Loot die - 4, nothing

Krysta scoffed when Dazia called her Princess again. It also seemed that a young girl had met Dazia recently, for she also called Krysta Princess, and proceeded to either make a pun about it, or straight up mock Krysta. However, Krysta didn't let that get to her, for there was something far more personal happening at the moment. Dazia and H3LLO didn't want the child, known as Yinangi caught in the duel's crossfire. Honestly, neither did Krysta, but she kept silent for reasons such as not wanting to have any agreements with someone who murdered her cousin. The player who was challenged by another before the gathering had officially began came between the two of them, asking her and Dazia not to fight. "You know not of the crimes she has committed!" She moved till she was still facing towards Dazia, but also so Outlander wouldn't get caught in any possible crossfire. Krysta prepared herself... The timer was ticking towards the end. "Half-loss duel starts in thirty seconds..." Krysta came to a realization. "Very clever, Dazia...Very clever... If I can't stop you here, this could prove instead to be what will prepare me for the day I vanquish you!"

@Dazia @H3LL0 @Outlander @Vigilon @Froppy

Initiative roll: ID# 94872 LD: 19

Krysta's Stats and equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  6
HP:  120
EN:  12
DMG:  5(OHR Rank 2[+2], Certatior's Saber[+2])

Mitigation: 18(Guardian Vest)

Items:

Certatior's Saber(+2 DMG)
Guardian Vest(2 Mit.)

Edited by Krysta

Tsu sighed when Dazia agreed to the duel with Krysta. Even if it was a half loss duel, it was unneccessary fighting. "This pointless, but it seems neither of you are going to back down, ribbit. I'll stay and watch, but just keep me out of this, ribbit." Tsu said, sitting down in a comfortable position on the tree branch. She didn't want give up on searching, but she didn't want to miss out on watching this fight. "Outlander... just let them fight, ribbit. It's half loss, neither can die. I suggest you sit back and just watch. You can get a good view up here, rrrrrrribbit.Tsu said, patting the thick tree branch she was sitting on. Looking at Krysta and Dazia, Tsu couldn't really decide who support here. Dazia seemed nice, but Krysta said she had done some big crime. But Krysta seemed a bit whiny, like a princess. Tsu didn't want to have any of them angry at her, so she kept her mouth shut, waiting to see how this would turn out.

ID: 94873 LD: 8 (Failure)

@Outlander @Dazia @Krysta

Edited by Froppy

I wanna see what happens. And as for your question, it is a bit of a long story... care to listen anyway.”

Listening to Yinnagi’s words made Ell think,

If it is going to be too long I could care less, It is going to be a drag and I might even consider going with Ben- wait, he is still not giving up on the search? 

Ell then looked around, and noticed Tsu too was trying her best to win the contest.

Ell also tried to look around for some materials.

ID: 94878 Result: LD = 11 -Fail

But there was none to be found at the moment.

He then turned to Yinnagi and said with a grin as he looked at the timer for the fight.

”Okay, kiddo, I want to watch too so you’d better not make me fall asleep, try to shorten the story for me will ya?”

@Dazia @Krysta @Outlander @Froppy

Edited by H3LL0

Vigilon wanted nothing to do with what was happening, but he couldn't just stand there, or leave. Normally, he should have told Benjamin that something was wrong, but of course, one of the players involved was Krysta. He didn't want anything bad to happen to Krysta. Dazia accepted the duel and set the conditions to half-loss. True, it was half loss, but it could still have potential problems if something goes extremely wrong. Outlander tried to break up the fight in his own way, and....somehow Vigilon couldn't let anyone near this new situation. Vigilon walked over to speak to Krysta, but his gut wanted him to do something else first. "Seriously? 'kitten fight'? Jeez!" He continued walking towards Krysta, but he also placed his hand on Outlander to push him aside slightly while giving him a look. He then came to Krysta and said, "Krysta, please think for at least a second. Do you really want to do this? I know Dazia hurt you badly with what she did, and of course, the duel is half loss, but I couldn't forgive myself if something were to happen to you, physically or emotionally. I don't want anything to happen to you. If you're really certain about this, could you look me in the eye and tell me?"

@Krysta @Outlander @Dazia @Froppy @H3LL0

There were a few other players heading over to the commotion that was happening, and Ben was starting to get worried.  He was the only one left in this part of the woods searching for materials, and the fact that things had not quieted down meant something was happening.  He picked at the different bushes, looking around for things to find (though it was half-heartedly) as he found himself wandering in the direction of the noise.  Sometimes he felt like he was too invested in others surviving and not his own health.  He didn't want to be noisy, but everyone was there so he might as well go too.  That's when he heard the duel countdown going, and knew what this was about.  He hurried through the bushes trying to get an eye on who was fighting, and hoping it was something like a first hit fight and not anything people would get injured for.

Spoiler

Gathering roll ID 94891

Loot die 10, nothing

Edited by Benjamin Bookworm

(OOC: Is the fog still here, or has it lifted by now?)

When Outlander tried to intervene, Dazia scoffed. "Step aside, Outlander, this is beyond you." Yinangi was ready to tell the story as the countdown was ticking. "From what Dazia told me, There was a player having a bit of a decision of life crisis. He used to be one of those people who bent to, followed, and served literally everybody. During his little crisis, he challenged Dazia to a full loss duel, and almost went mad, but when he came to his senses, he thought he had no choice but to continue until someone was dead, and died with regret. Later on, a player named Vigilon messaged Dazia saying that he and a few others had learned of the guy's death. One of those players was his cousin, who is Princess over there. It seems that she wants revenge, and will stop at nothing until she avenges her cousin." Dazia then noticed that Vigilon had come to the scene, and wanted to talk with Krysta before this fight unfolded. He also pushed Outlander away while giving him a look. Dazia became curious. Yinangi began watching Vigilon closely. "If I'm lucky, he'll manage to talk some sense into Princess..." Vigilon then spoke to Krysta, asking her to assure him that she wouldn't let anything happen to her. Upon that, Yinangi placed her hands over her mouth, trying not to smile or laugh. However, she ended up snickering, and the sound could be heard by Tsu and H3LL0. Dazia began to wonder what her first move in the duel would be, for the countdown would end any second. She decided to wait and see what Krysta would do, hopefully evade the attack.

@Krysta @Outlander @Froppy @Vigilon @H3LL0

Initiative roll: ID# 94895 LD: 16

Krysta has won the initiative roll

Edited by Dazia

Turned out, Vigilon was here. He pushed past Outlander while giving him a look, then came over to Krysta to say,

"Krysta, please think for at least a second. Do you really want to do this? I know Dazia hurt you badly with what she did, and of course, the duel is half loss, but I couldn't forgive myself if something were to happen to you, physically or emotionally. I don't want anything to happen to you. If you're really certain about this, could you look me in the eye and tell me?"

But the duel was half-loss, just like he said. No one would die. However, Krysta was glad to know that he cared. She looked him in the eye, her own eyes portraying sincerity, and what eyes normally looked like when one might possibly cry tears of joy. "I am certain. Thank you for caring, it was...sweet of you. Please...don't get caught in the crossfire, I wouldn't want either of us to accidentally harm you." She took her stance for battle. Her eyes now focused toward Dazia, and the emotion within having had a drastic, sudden switch to passionate, fiery, and vengeful. "3...2...1...FIGHT!" Krysta rushed towards Dazia and attempted to attack with Quadruple Pain, then jumped back and took a duelist's stance, prepared to evade. However, there didn't seem to be any red marks found on her opponent when she looked. "Must be the fog..."

@Dazia @Vigilon @Froppy @Outlander @H3LL0

ID# 94911 BD: 6-1=5(miss)

Turns left: 15

Krysta: HP 120/120, EP 10/12 (0/60 HP depleted)

Opponent:

Dazia: HP 160/160, EP 16/16 (0/80 HP depleted)

Edited by Krysta
Forgot to add the fog's effect

(OOC: Yeah, the fog is still there.)

"HAHAHhahaha, ahhh. If you have the slightest hint of who I am you would be attacking me, not her." Outlander smiled. "Now if you excuse me, I need someone to hold my dignity. I've gotta go do something shady. Oh right, you know how Nova despises PvP violence? Well, when she finds this out? She is gonna be p*ssed." Outlander walks into the woods, avoiding branchs and such, making sure, no one was following him. He then actived his Hide ability. He walked into a dense, part of the forrest, where no one would find him. "So..." Outlander said playing with a knife in between his fingers. "I loved the display you put on, absolutely enjoyed it, I know that they bought it." Outlander said looking at a familiar dark figure. "They have no idea why we are really here. To finish your trial, you have to do one more thing before I can let you join the Outcasts Pact. I need you to kidnap someone..."

(OOC: BOOM! PLOT TWIST!)

ID# 95172 results: Loot = 18 (Stealth Success!)

@The Dark Knight

Edited by Outlander
Forgot to roll for Stealth

(OOC: @Outlander did you forget to roll for your stealth rating?)

Krysta still wanted to duel Dazia. The beginning of Krysta's response, including the face she had while saying it, was a clincher of sorts for what Yinangi was thinking. She tried all she could to suppress her snickering and her smile, but surely the other players would know what she was doing that she was trying so hard to hide. "Pffft, *snicker*..." Dazia heard the snicker, and decided to talk to her about what was funny that she had noticed, as soon as this was over. After all, it could be something to ease Dazia's mind after this conflict. Hopefully, this could all be called off somewhere in the middle, since it was possible. "Go ahead, Krysta. Unleash all your raw emotion, and your lust for vengeance upon me. Surely your wrath will drain, and you may calm down once this duel ends." If all went well, there could be some forgiveness in the end, and neither would have to worry. The only thing that would cause this problem to remain would be if Krysta was stubborn as he**. Krysta attacked, but turns out, in terms of avoiding attacks, Dazia had better luck with this fog around. "So your first impression is to miss me by an inch, or did you think I was three inches closer? Come on, you're clearly more capable than that!" Now it was Dazia's turn to strike. She ran around Krysta, hoping to confound her with swift movement, to strike when least expected. She managed to do so and attacked with Quadruple Pain. Krysta's HP didn't drop as much as expected. "Finally, an opponent with decent mitigation for once! The amount of players who actually think aren't few in number after all!"

@Krysta @Vigilon @Froppy @H3LL0

ID# 95147 BD: 7+1-1=7(Hit)

Quadruple Pain: 5x4-18=2

Turns left: 14

Dazia: HP 160/160, EP 12/16 (0/80 HP depleted)

Opponent:

Krysta: HP 118/120, EP 10/12 (2/60 HP depleted)

Edited by Dazia

Ell listened to Yinnagi's story. After that, he spaced out, thinking about why he had to watch strangers deal with their problems.

Then the timer ended and the fight started. Krysta attacked with a sword art but missed, then Dazia with the same sword art but dealing so little damage.

That is it, entertainment! These gals could have defeated me in one hit. I hope I could fight them some day, in a normal duel where I feel no hatred at my opponent. Unlike this one, a fight of vengeance for a fallen comrade? Alot of players are so dumb in this game. They believe that Kayaba NPC too much, people who die in the game die in real life? Ha! That is one good script to make players go afk.

Ell noticed Yinnagi snickering. Loves duels too maybe? He thought.

Ell realised that the competition was still on going so he looked around for some materials.

ID: 95149 Result: LD =20 -Success 

Ell found a 6 Leafed Clover

"Hey-" Ell turned to Tsu, and tried to find Outlander, but he was gone. 

"The gathering competition is still up, this is our chance. Here take these.

Ell gave his three T1 Materials to Tsu. He then continued to watch the fight.

@Froppy @Vigilon @Krysta @Dazia

@Gwydion @Novafire @Benjamin Bookworm and @Tressa OwO

Edited by H3LL0

Dazia began circling around Krysta, and her eyes couldn't keep up with the swift movement. Krysta was struck with the Quadruple Pain Sword Art. It seemed that Dazia had been through her fair share of combat against players. Then again, she had been the one responsible for Wardege's death. She wasn't going to back down here in this moment, and hopefully the fog would be no more, allowing Krysta to get a clear shot at her attacks. Clearly, the fog seemed to be causing nothing but trouble. It was as if it were entirely in Dazia's favor. If only she had an accuracy item, this might not be happening! Her second attempt at attacking Dazia with Quadruple Pain had missed! Again! This was all proving to be slightly annoying. Dazia was calling out asking if this was the best she could do. "If it weren't for this fog, I'd have dealt some damage to you by now!"

@Dazia

ID# 95151 BD: 3-1=2(Miss)

Turns left: 14

Krysta: HP 118/120, EP 10/12 (2/60 HP depleted)

Opponent:

Dazia: HP 160/160, EP 12/16 (0/80 HP depleted)

Edited by Krysta

Benjamin got a good view of the fight unfolding before him.  He had to peer through the fog to even see the combatants, and was dismayed that there was another duel already happening around here.  At least it wasn't too the death... for what that's worth.  Seriously... a duel here?  Can we just try and work out any problems through actual talking for once... this is just the craziest way for anyone to choose to have a fight in the middle of a death game.  he said with dismay.  He looked around at El and Outlander, who he could just make out through the fog, and wondered if they could do anything about this even if they wanted to.  The girls seemed pretty dead set on beating each other senseless for whatever reasons they had.  The only thing he could think of was to get a few healing salves ready for once they finished up their battle. 

Princess tried to attack Dazia again, but missed. She then blamed it on the fog, claiming that she would have dealt some damage by now. "Enough with the excuses, Princess, we both know it won't get you anywhere in this fight." If the fight kept going like this, the enmity Princess had towards Dazia would not recede. Nevertheless, she was going to keep fighting, for multiple reasons, such as making this duel an actual duel, and using this moment to prepare herself for tougher enemies. She attempted to strike with Quadruple Pain, but in the fog she did not see the branch coming. After being on the ground for about half a minute, she got up and looked to her left and right, trying to find her opponent, so that she may avoid the next incoming attack. Yinangi kept watching the duel, anticipating and wondering how this fight would end.

@Krysta @Froppy @H3LL0 @Benjamin Bookworm

ID# 95320 BD: 1(Critical Fail)

(OOC: @Vigilon , I also happened to roll a 20 on the LD. Thought you might want to know.)

Turns left: 13

Dazia: HP 160/160, EP 10/16 (0/80 HP depleted)

Opponent:

Krysta: HP 118/120, EP 8/12 (2/60 HP depleted)

Edited by Dazia

(OOC: Another fight? Really?)

Nova was still collecting herbs and such when she noticed her team started to disappear. She realized she was all alone. She thought to herself: I wonder where they went. She became worried. Did something happen to them? Hello? No response, she began wandering for some time. But she was optimistic, she look on the bright side, she decided that her team probably split up to cover more ground, it was likely they did that. She let out a sigh of relief, she managed to calm herself down. Where to search... Oh! She saw a bush that was out of the ordinary, she walked up to it, it was highlighted. Is there anything in here? She said to herself bending over the bush, she notice a strange fruit. I found one! Guys! I found anoth... She remembered she was alone for the time being. ...Oh, right. She sat down, her back leaning against a tree. She began thinking to herself. I wonder where they all went... A cold breeze made her shiver. She curled up against the tree, then quickly dosed off.