Ribbit... (Tsu's Journal)

Username: Froppy
Height: 4'11

Tsuyu_Asui_Full_Body_School_Uniform_Anime.png.73416011091602742b795b3032ad644e.png
About: History/personality

Tsuyu is a straightforward and quite laid-back girl who always says what's on her mind and what she thinks about others. She prefers to be called by her given name Tsu, but she only wants people she views as friends to refer to her as such. Tsuyu is also noticeably calm and collected, being able to stay level headed in stressful situations. Her usual expression consists of a vacant stare, which makes reading her thoughts and emotions difficult for those around her. Tsuyu has a habit of tipping her finger against her mouth while speaking or pondering.

Before going into SAO, Tsuyu's mother and father had to travel for work often, which left them with little time to raise their young children. Tsuyu was left with the responsibilities of watching over her two siblings, such as making dinner for them. Although it was tough raising her younger siblings, Tsuyu still found her life to be wonderful. Tsuyu had a thing for studying frogs, but she also had a thing for video games. So when SAO came around, she figured it could be used as a great VR break from usual life. Her stay in SAO unfortunately went longer than expected.

The main thing keeping Tsu from having much friends was her frog like behavior. Her entire family was born with insanely longer tongues than normal people. Tsu got it the worst. Because of the tongue size, Tsu would have to make a ribbit sound, otherwise, she would choke. These two traits alone got her made fun of. Tsu ignored insults after a while, so she copes with her frog like habits rather well.

Virtues:

Calm: Tsu can keep a level head at nearly any time. When she watched her siblings, literally everything that could go wrong went wrong. Over time, Tsu just learned to keep calm and just take a deep breath. She works well under pressure just as much as without pressure.

Honest: Tsu never quite got the point of lying or holding back your opinion in conversations. It was easier to just spit out the truth and just tell things how they are. It is more easy that way than building lie upon lie. Some people find it awkward, but being honest always worked for Tsu.

Responsible: Tsu can take care of almost any task given to her. She always had her siblings to worry about, being that they were much younger than her. Tsu never lets her responsiblities go to her head either, and hardly takes anything for granted.

Flaws:
Reference: http://darkworldrpg.com/character-flaws/

Blunt: Tsu tells the truth, whether you like or not is your own problem, but Tsu never holds back the ugly truth sometimes. Some people hate her for it, being that she can unintentionally be a snitch. It makes it a little difficult for her to make friends when she only tells the truth.

Awkward: On top of being brutally honest, Tsu doesn't exactly handle conversations that well either. She never had the best social skills, and her expressions don't help either. Her blank stares and expressionless face tend to be offputting, and makes her less approachable.

Unlucky: Tsu has some of the worst luck out there. She has back up plans for most things when they go wrong, and she never had luck with her siblings. Tsu used to cry over things like that, but now she stays just as calm when things go sour.

Profession: (Leave blank until the Earning a Livingquest has been completed.)

Skills
Non-combat:

»

Passive:
»

Combat:
» Rank 3 First Aid

Weapon skills:
»

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:

Tadpole Blade (Uncommon 1H Rapier) +Bleed

Tadpole Helmet (Uncommon Light Armor) +MIT

5 Healing Potions

Valentine's Chocolate Box (+2 MIT) snack

Red Velvet Cake (+LD)

0 Unspent SP

Roleplays
[SPMcDonald's Training - Complete

[PP] Gathering is Boring - Complete

[PP] War to the Ancient Ones - Complete

[OP] Masquerade Ball - Complete

[OP] Treasure Hunting - Complete

[PP] Depression at the Beach - Complete

[PP] Taking the Second Jewel - Complete

[PP] Mushroom Hunting - Complete

Relationships

(Keep in mind these are all from Tsu's perspective)

@Paglikha: Boyfriend; He's a pretty cool guy. I'm trying to cheer him up, and it's going well. Even with my frog thing, he seems to ignore that. I love him lots and lots.

@Pinball: Bipolar Friend; I don't know what I did to set him off, but I hope we can fix things someday.

@Stryder: Ally/Role Model; He's a great boss, and I plan on leading like him sometime in the future.

@Hei: Good Friend; Hei is a pretty nice guy to be around, just overall a good person.

@Embers: Frenemy; At least she doesn't dislike me.

@Outlander: Enemy; I don't get what his problem is, and I hope his whole crime guild gets taken down soon.

@Eatos: Friend/Role Model; Eatos is kind of supportive, so she's good to talk to. I would like to hang out with her more.

@Krysta: Close Friend; I've done a quest with her, and she's defensive over me, I don't get why. She's pretty sweet though.

@Vigilon: Close Friend; I like him a lot, and he's always with Krysta it seems. They make a cute couple.

@Dazia: Friend; She and Yinangi are nice, to me at least. She seems kinda cold at first.

@Mars: Ally; Very direct, but I haven't spent much time with him.

@Arabelle: Best Friend; After constant coincidences, she's pretty cool to be around. It's fun to tease her too, she's kinda jealous of my boobs. She's got a good heart though.

@Ragdoll: IRL Best Friend; She's kinda crazy now, but I'll try to forget that. She's super nice.

@Fae: Enemy; I don't like killers, even if she's a child, Fae still took a life. Also she calls me "Froggy" too much.

@Hestia: Sorta Friend; I don't know what to say about her. I talked to her once, and she seemed nice.

@Kairi: Acquaintance; She's a bit selfish from what I can tell. I hope I didn't hurt her feelings by trying to be cute like her. She's adorable honestly. But that face she makes when she's mad is so cute.

Edited by Froppy