[PP - F4] Payment << Essence of Steel >>

Kairi in her room living in Hestia's home as they were together had looked at her Battle Princess outfit, and she had smiled, however she had felt a little bad for pushing away for a extensive amount of time to get with the Tailor to finally get something to pay for the Light Armor that he had made for her. She had looked over to the door seeing Kuro or Hestia walking by and she had sighed, she had knew that she just needed to get it out of the way from the lessons that she had learned from Hestia already. She had sighed and opened her menu's sending a message to the Tailor that she had basically pushed off for a while sending him:

To: @Aereth
Subject: Payment

Hey Aereth, its me Kairi. I had ordered the extremely cute outfit from you a while ago, and we had agreed to go get a Essence of Steel as payment. And yes... it had been a while since then as I had been trying to get more levels to be remotely of use to you to get the Essence and I have been spending time with my new girlfriend... and mostly being lazy. Let me know if you can meet up today to finally get it out of the way and maybe hang out after I suppose.

- The Battle Princess Kairi

She had giggled finishing the message and sent it to him, she had flopped onto the bed waiting for something to happen.

It was a pretty normal day on the first floor, and our favorite brunette killer once again found himself meditating over the many things that had happened in the last couple of weeks in front of The Monument of Life. He hand't spent any time on grinding for levels, money or materials. Even though he was quite low on money, due to refunding his material arts skill to finally get his Katana skill up to max, he didn't bother going out. Having gone over the many names of the people he cared for on the monument that were crossed out multiple times already, he now sat with his back leaned against the virtual stone as the sound of a new message snapped him out of his trance. 

Reading through the offer of finally paying back the armor he crafted for a girl some time back, the brunette finally gathered some motivation and sneakily made his way towards the teleport gate after replying.

To: Kairi
Subject: Re: Payment

Sure, just meet me at the entrance of my shop in a couple of minutes. I'll be waiting there for you.

Kind regards;
Aer

Before long Kairi had received back a message from the man saying to meet him at the entrance of his shop in a couple of minutes, that he would be waiting for her there. With a sigh, she had knew she needed to stop being lazy. Even though the bed was super comfy she had needed simply to just get back to work and get stuff done, she had looked at her Battle Princess armor and equipped it along with a long fur coat. Walking towards Ember she had looked down at her saying out "I am going to get some work done, keep the place warm for me." she had giggled kissing her on the lips before heading out to the world. She had knew it was going to take her more than a few minutes to walk to the location that she had set, she had let out a sigh and thought to herself "Hopefully I am not too late..." then had began walking towards the direction, after a few moments she had made it to the store, however she didn't see him... she was wondering if her was inside, or had left because she had taken so long... or maybe it took him a fair minute to get here too. However, she had patiently waited.

@Aereth

Some sneaking later, Aereth finally managed to get to the teleport gate without getting caught by the stupid NPC guards. "Floor four." he mumbled as he approached the gate and moments later got engulfed in light, before materializing back on his home floor. 

Thankfully he already knew the town layout of the fourth floors main settlement, so it was easy for him to sneak out of it without causing too many problems. So finally reaching the exit of the town, Aereth shoved his hand into his pockets and moved towards his shop where Kairi was already waiting for him. He was walking at a normal pace, his new weapon of choice tightly stripped to the back of his hip, where he could easily pull it without it restricting him in his movements whatsoever. 

"Hey there." he greeted raising one of his hands to greet her. "Finally found some time for paying me back?" the brunette said in a half bored half teasing voice.

Kairi had stuck around at the store despite it being extremely cold around, however she had her coat to keep her warm. However after a bit of time the man of the hour had arrived upon the scene walking at a normal pace, Kairi had blinked and for a moment she had thought to herself in her head "I guess he had other things to do as well, looks like I wasn't late." however he had exclaimed out a hi raising a hand to greet her, and asking if she had finally found the time for paying him back, Kairi had puffed out her cheeks and said out to him "Hey I was just really busy, I had things I needed to get done..." however eventually she had taken the hand and shook it however only for a moment. She was still rather worried over the orange cursor that he had, however from the people that had been at his store, she had heard he was alright however player killers still had concerned her a little bit.

@Aereth

The brunette simply nodded. "I hope my armor has been helping you with the things you needed to get done." Aereth joked before noticing her glancing up to his cursor. Even if she was trying to hide the worries she most certainly had because of his orange cursor, he could clearly see that she wasn't comfortable around him. "Don't worry. I won't do anything to you. I'm not like your ordinary orange player. Today we just get that quest done and we are fine. I need the item for some of my projects, so after we're done with the quest you can consider your debts are payed." Aereth said, inviting her into a party. The difficulty to find the field boss was scaling with the strength of the players taking the quest. So with Aereth sitting at level 46 it was quite a task to find the stupid mob, only so that he could two-shot it with ease. Taking a lower leveled player, like Kairi with him however, would drop the average level of the party and thus would make finding the boss easier.

Kairi had nodded her head when Aereth had said out saying that he had hoped that her armor has been helping her with the things that she needed to get done. Kairi had said out saying "It's been very cute and it has been helping me get stuff done." she had let out a smile. However she had looked up to his cursor and was pretty worried about him being Orange and her hanging out with him, however he had said out that he wont do anything to her, and he is not like the ordinary orange player, today they were just going to get that quest done and they are fine. He had needed the item and he would consider her debts paid. Kairi had looked down and over for a moment feeling a little bad saying "I'm sorry... I have just been a little on edge lately. Recently before doing the second lesson quest, a man had been continuously been asking for me to come with him and do things for money. However, he said he would be back. So I have been a bit tad worried about my safety."

@Aereth

Aereth rose his eyebrow as she mentioned the stalker that had been bugging her since she had been doing a quest. Immediately he noticed the worries in her face as she told him about it. "Oi? So it seems like you have a stalker?" No wonder if she's running around half naked all the time. He mentally shook his head before continuing "You want me to have a little chat with that guy?" Aereth asked, always in for helping players that couldn't do it by themselves. And hey, it has been quite some time since he had stalked down somebody in order to beat some sense into him or her. "You know... I might not look like it, but I'm pretty good with such stuff." he paused. "Actually I do look like I'm good with that stuff, right?" he added while looking at his black in black attire, accompanied with his orange cursor. 

Kairi had waved her hand in front of Aereth nervously saying out to him "No no! That's okay, I don't actually know his name, he has just shown up randomly at times... I don't know how he even keeps finding me." she had nervously chuckled. However after a moment, he had said out that he might not look like it but he was pretty good at that sort of thing and then asked if he looked good at that sort of thing. Kairi had nervously got a little uncomfortable and said "W-well... I don't doubt you can take care of it for me, its just I don't think murder is the direct go to for this situation. I kind of want things to be solved calmly." she had said kicking the snow a little uncomfortable about the whole topic. She had looked up to Aereth and said "He just... is creepy is all, I don't know why he keeps bugging me when I keep telling him no." she had looked clearly upset about this whole situation that had been placed in front of her.

@Aereth

Slightly turning his head, Aereth gave the girl a deadpan look and sighed. "I wouldn't kill him, gods..."

"Do I really look so unstable as to kill a simple stalker?" he asked more himself than the girl. "I was more thinking about... you know... Scaring that dude sh*tless so he leaves you alone. Just a nice talk." he added with a small smirk. "And don't worry finding him is smallest problem for me. In the end it's your call. I'd never force my services onto you." Finally turning around again facing the path in front of them in their quest of finding the stupid snow monster.

Some talking and searching later, they finally encountered the snow monster. It was almost like he could see the beast wince as it laid its eyes on the group of two. Everything imagination of course. Mobs didn't show fear. "Your job here is done. Now lemme just slay that stupid thing for the hopefully last time." he told Kairi, and drew the deadly blade on his back. 

He activated his charge mod and stormed towards the beast, killing it instantly as the phase enhanced blade made contact with the flesh of the field boss multiple times, resulting in the desired item to drop just into his hands. 

Grinning he returned. "Thanks for your help. Without you this would have taken ages. Still sure you don't want me to talk to your friend?"

ID# 94409 results:
Battle: 10
Damage: (14+2+3)*14 = 266 DMG

Snow Monster = DED/250 HP

Kairi had slightly frowned in Aereth's response saying that he wouldn't kill him, and asked if he had looked like so unstable to kill a simple stalker, and he was more interested with scaring the dude till he leaved her alone, just a "nice" talk. Kairi had let out a sigh at his last comment "Well, I am unsure how you had got your Orange Marker so its really anyones guess until proven otherwise that you might be acting and really be that unstable to kill someone. Plus I-" before she could even speak out again, he had looked over to a Snow Monster that had stood in front of them, and cut it down. Aereth turning back to her saying thanks for her help when she had done truly nothing, and asked if she was sure he didn't want to talk to her "friend." Kairi had gotten a little mad and said out to him with a loud voice "He is not my friend! If I knew his god damn name I would had gotten my girlfriend to take care of it herself! Its just some random creepy guy that I have no idea anything about him!" she had growled.

@Aereth

"I could tell you many stories. Maybe I'm a ruthless killer. Maybe I'm a hero. Maybe I'm a sell-sword, protecting players for money. And maybe something in between." he said in a calm voice while using the item they just got on his Katana, instantly adding another accuracy enhancement on the item. 

Seeing her getting mad at him was somehow entertaining for the brunette. "Ok ok. I understand. You can calm down. I'm sure I could find out only his name too but if you're not interested..." he said in a somehow teasing voice as he finished looking at his now finished blade before sheathing it again. "Anyways. Your debts are payed with that. No more searching for that stupid field boss anymore." After doing the very same quest for the third time already it was no wonder that the brunette was thankful he wouldn't have to clear it again. For now his equipment was complete. Maybe one day he would have to come back here to slay the beast another time...

@Kairi

Kairi had grinned when he had said that he could tell her many stories, making the situation a little more confusing to really understand. She didn't know if she could trust him or not, however, he had only been making her even more... nervous or unsure about the man. Before long Kairi had let out her rant saying that it wasn't her friend and that if she had knew his name that she would have her girlfriend take care of it for her, however he continued saying that she should calm down and that he could find his name if he really wanted to. "Why not just show myself.." a man had spoke out from the trees as he had stepped out from the shadows of stealth, Kairi immediately feeling uneasy as she had looked towards him "You aren't scaring anyone, more than likely you got that orange cursor by killing a NPC because you are too much of a p***y to actually hurt someone yourself, pathetic." he had insulted him with a chuckle. He had looked to Kairi once more and said "Look, I don't want to do this by force, but if you don't cooperate now I will get what I want from you. Don't make this any harder than it needs to be."

@Aereth