(PP-F10) Mushroom Hunting

Tsu loved the tenth floor compared to all of the others. It was just the weird vibe that Tsu liked to feel. She could sit around in Yomi, and none of the NPCs in town would even bother her, since they were all undead or just hollow. After placing an order at a shop, Tsu realized just how expensive it was to pay in mats, and that she needed to stock pile on them as much as possible.

It wasn't too urgent of a matter, but it always stuck with Tsu that she had to get to it. Today would be the day that she would go searching, and what better place to do it than her favorite floor. She stood at the main exit of town, where the ground was covered in mist. Part of her wanted to ask for someone to go with, but she didn't quite know anyone who would come to this floor.

@Hei @Kairi

Edited by Froppy
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hei had once again ran out of mats, as he had had many orders lately and most players paid him in col and not mats. As he had been out to the first few floors rather frequently, it was time for him to have a look one one of the floors he had never been to before. There were just two floors left within the first ten floors, that he had never been to, and as the ninth one was a lava floor, and Hei wasn't a big fan of heat, he decided that the mysterious cave floor number ten should be the destination of his trip.
He hadn't much knowledge about it, but it was said, that the floor was enormous, as nobody had ever managed to travel through it completely, and besides that, there should be glowing crystals and rare mushrooms, that were great materials. The mushrooms he had heard of where as durable as leather, so one could easily use them for some armour, and glowing crystals were just super nice to have for almost anything. So after preparing for the task by switching his battle gear, especially his armour for the cloak that enhanced his senses, Hei made his way to the teleporter and soon was in the undead settlement on the tenth floor.

Spoiler

Hei: 500/500 HP | 50/50 Energy | +3 LD | 3 ACC | 9 DMG

Item Stats:
- Gae Bulg, Spear of Mortal Pain +3 DMG
-
Dragon's Eye +3 ACC
-
Scales of Speed +3 EVA (vanity)
-
The Harbinger's Cloak +3 LD

Battle Ready Items:
The Harbinger's Cloak (takes one, even when worn as vanity )
5 T1 Healtpotions
<<Tiger Rage>> A potion which grants +2 damage. Lasts for one thread. Takes a post action to apply.
1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)
1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)

Edited by Hei

Kairi had basically ignored to go to any floor above at least floor 5 due to her being worried about getting somewhere that would be too dangerous for her, however telling Hestia she had said out to her that she was going to explore the tenth floor just to see what it had looked like, giving her a kiss and heading out to the floor teleporter of floor 4 teleporting to floor 10, stepping down from the teleporter looking around and up... this floor had already gave her the creeps, everything was so... dark. She had kind of a worried look on her face as she had looked around, everything had looked rather old and again... dark. However shaking her head she was determined to explore all the floors and get some knowledge over everything. She had remembered coming here once for the Halloween Party, however she didn't really explore that much she had just gotten here then to the party then out, guess this would be a good time to get situated with all the floors.

@Froppy

Tsu took a deep breath and turned around, heading back into town to find someone. Finding mats like this without a partner or group just felt dangerous, not matter the floor. Of course, it would be very easy to spot a player, being that all if the NPCs looked nothing like people in this town. Some people found the undead NPCs unnerving or creepy, but Tsu just found them to be relaxed and welcoming. Sometimes the hustle of just about every floor just called for a break. Even if Tsu was here for getting materials, the NPCs helped her stay calm. 

Of course, the first person Tsu saw that was an actual player was a brown haired girl who seemed a little bit creeped out. "You look scared or something, ribbit. Is this your first time here? I've been looking for someone to gather with, so would you mind going with me?" Tsu asked curiously, tilting her head a little bit upon asking. They were about the same height, Tsu just being one inch shorter.

@Kairi @Hei

Once he had arrived at the tenth floor, Hei immediately understood, why it was called a creepy place to be. The cave he was in, was lighted by glowing crystals, that illuminated everything with their green blue light, even though there were lanterns to spread some red light within the town. The town itself was creepy as well, looking like a Japanese town that had been down here for to long, everything was withered and looked as if it needed to be repaired. He had already heard, that the NPCs on this floor looked like they were undead, but before he could see the first one of them, he saw two players that were standing not far from the teleport platform.

Walking over to them, Hei waved at them and greeted them. "Hey there, you aren't here to go and explore the floor, are you?" And while he came closer, he realized, that they both where nearly a head smaller than himself, and both of them were girls. He wasn't to sure, but he thought he had seen the brown haired one on their Christmas party on the fourth floor. The black haired one was a complete stranger to him, so once he was close enough to be heard when speaking in normal volume, he introduced himself. "My name's Hei from the Guardians of the New Dawn. Nice to meet you."

Kairi was a bit startled after a bit of exploration to find a girl come up to her asking if she was scared or something, if it was her first time here, and she had been looking for someone to gather with, wondering if she had wanted to go with her. Baffled at what had just happened and so much information thrown at her, she had taken the bits and pieces and replied to them with a nervous tone "U-uh well, I am not necessarily scared, I am mostly just creeped out the entire floor is all. And yeah its my first time, I don't mind going with you." Kairi had done her typical idol pose getting on one foot bouncing in the air along with her breasts giving a bounce of their own once she had landed pointing her fingers at her cheeks exclaiming "I'm Kairi!" she had giggled. And before long another person had arrived upon the scene, and she had seen him before... however this must've been at the Christmas Party, however he had introduced himself as Hei, immediately giggling she had said ""Hei!" I'm Kairi!"

@Froppy

Tsu nodded her head when Kairi said that she was just creeped out and that she would go with her. But when she did her pose and her breasts bounced, making Tsu blush a little bit. "Nice to meet you Kairi. Just call me Tsu, ribbit." Tsu introduced herself back, before attempting to do the same pose that Kairi tried, getting the same bounce with her breasts.

Another player walked up to them, a guy this time, and he seemed friendly as well. He asked if they were about to explore the floor, and Tsu nodded. "Yep, I'm here to get materials, ribbit. You can come with us if you want." Tsu answered, putting one finger on the side of her mouth. The guy introduced himself as Hei, adding that he was from a guild as well. "Nice to meet you too Hei, just call me Tsu. I'm not in a guild yet, ribbit." Tsu introduced herself, rubbing the back of her head a little bit.

@Hei

While Hei was walking towards the two girls, they both jumped into the air and did some kind of pose, that seemed as it was from some magical girl anime show, but they were done with it before he arrived at them, so he didn't mention it once he was there. After he had introduced himself, the others introduced as well, so he now knew, that the brown haired girl whose cloth, or were they armour, were a little short and a little sparse was called Kairi. He had seen her at the Christmas party, but hadn't had a chance to talk to her back then. The black haired girl was called Tsu and it seemed, that she had a little bit of a frog. She even ended her sentences with a  ribbit noise. "Well, do you mind if I tag along with whatever you're going to do? It's kinda boring to travel the floor all on my own."

@Kairi

Edited by Hei

Kairi had frowned a bit seeing that she had tried to replicate what she had been doing, with a bit of a angered look she had already not liked this girl as she wanted to be the only cute one here, she had kept a somewhat happy look as she had said out "Well, its nice to meet you Tsu." she had kept a cute nature trying to not let things get to her, especially in a world like this. However Hei had spoken out saying that if they had mind if he tagged along with whatever they were going to do, saying that it was boring to travel the floor all on his own. Kairi had nodded her head saying out to him "I don't know about Tsu, but I would love to have you around!" she had said in a cute nature. However, she had mostly wanted someone to come along to make sure if Tsu were to steal her thunder there would be someone that could stop her from trying to do something wrong.

@Froppy

Tsu didn't really have an intention to steal Kairi's spotlight, but it was fun to try and be cute sometimes. "I hope we can be good friends in the future, ribbit." Tsu said, her smile fading slightly as she let go of the pose and turned her attention to Hei, who had asked if he could tag along with them. It was always good to have three people or more in a group, so Tsu liked the idea of Hei coming along.

"Sure thing, it's always good to have more company when exploring, it just makes things more fun, ribbit. My goal was just to explore a little bit more of this floor and gather some materials, I hope that is alright with you two, ribbit." Tsu said, crossing her arms over her chest, slightly jealous of Kairi. It wasn't too big of a difference, but Tsu still felt self-conscious about it.

@Hei

Edited by Froppy

Hei hadn't paid to much attention to the two girls posing competition, so he wasn't aware of any problems that that kind of stuff could create in the near future, but he was happy, that both were ok with him coming along, and that it even seemed to brighten the mood even more. "That's always nice to hear." he replied to Kairi, who had first answered his question and then he turned to Tsu, who was the one with the plan. She told him, that she was going to gather some mats and explore the floor, and as that had been his plan all along, he simply nodded and got his equipment ready for them to leave the creepy town of undead. With his spear in hand, using it like a staff for walking, he was about to leave the town, when he remembered, that it had four bridges leading them into the four directions and so he turned around and asked "So let's get going, which way should we take?"

@Kairi

Kairi had smiled faintly placing her hand on her hip when she had mentioned hoping that they can be good friends in the future. Kairi had looked over to Hei when Tsu had turned her attention from Kairi to him. She didn't really say anything, but she had listened to what she had to say and heard her say that its always good to have more company when exploring, and it makes things more fun, and she just wants to explore a little bit and gather some materials if it was okay with them. Kairi had crossed her arms over her chest and pushed her chest up slightly as she had nodded her head and said out to her "That is fine to me! I need to find some materials myself." she had nervously chuckled. Then she had turned her head to Hei which had asked out which direction they should take, Kairi had placed on finger on her cheek and said "Well... don't ask me, I don't know my way around at all." she had continued to nervously giggle.

@Froppy

Tsu opened her menu and put on her green backpack to hold the materials that they would find, and started to walk forward when Hei asked which direction they should take, looking at the four bridges. "If I remember correctly, heading south would be the best, ribbit. There are more mushrooms in that direction. It's a nice scenic route to take too, ribbit." Tsu said nodding towards the bridge they were already close by.

Tsu couldn't help but giggle a little bit when hearing the way Kairi said she didn't know her way at all. Combined with the way she put her finger on her cheek, it looked just too adorable. "How cute, but it's fine that you don't know. That's why I'm here, since I come to this floor a lot. Calms the nerves a little, ribbit." Tsu said, stepping onto the bridge, looking at the two with a small grin.

@Hei

Hei had asked for the girls opinion on which direction they should go, and nearly as he had predicted, Kairi didn't know where to go, and she played the cute girl while telling him. He was not such a big fan of her behaviour, but he wouldn't let her know that, so he just nodded and turned to Tsu, who actually seemed to know her way around this floor. Luckily for them, she said that the south path was the one they should go, and they had met closest to the south path. "That's good to know, so south it is. I hope we can gather a lot of those mushrooms and maybe have some nice points of view over the crystal lights" he said, smiling at the two and turning towards the closest bridge. With the two girls following him, he made his way towards the exit of the town and into the wild areas of the floor.

@Kairi

Eventually she had stopped with the cute charade when she had seen that none of them we're really bothering to really pay much attention it, Tsu had let out a giggle afterwards, however her response had seemed only a tad bit rude. And Hei didn't really pay much attention at all to her cute nature, which had gotten her a little upset and even a little bit angry, however she had puffed out her cheeks and followed behind the group. Eventually they had said out that they would be going south and hoping that they would be able to find a lot of mushrooms and maybe even a nice view. Kairi didn't really have much to say, it had bothered her that the majority had kind of disliked her cuteness that she had been displaying, however maybe down the line they would open up to her and fall to how cute she was. Kairi had lightened up her mood after a thought like that, she had simply followed up behind and kept quiet till something would pop up.

@Froppy

Tsu nodded her head in agreement with Hei when he said he was hoping to get a view if the crystal lights. Tsu put a finger to her cheek and thought for a second. "The crystal lights are a bit of a walk to get a really good view, but I think it shouldn't take too long to get there, ribbit. Once we get a little ways out there, the glow really starts to kick in. I visit this floor a lot, so I know the little details, rrrrrrrribbit." Tsu said as she put her hands to her side and walked beside Hei.

Tsu looked back at Kairi, who had puffed her cheeks a little bit with an angry look on her face. "Aww, you look so cute when you're angry. Cheer up, I liked it better when you were cute and happy, ribbit." Tsu said in a reassuring tone. She didn't really want to cause any problems between her and Kairi.

@Hei

It was nice to have someone with him, who had some knowledge about the floor, so he wouldn't have to gather all information by himself. Tsu seemed to know the floor quite well, and so Hei wasn't surprised when she told him that it wasn't that far from where they were right now to reach a point where one had a good few off the crystals. Hei had never been a big fan of the cavernous floors, but if the crystals were as nice as it was said, he could like the place overall. Walking with Tsu to his side, Hei didn't look back till Tsu talked to Kairi, saying that she looked cute when she was angry. - Good god, why is she angry? Have I done something wrong? - he wondered, and turned too. Seeing that Kairi really made the kind of cute angry face small kids do some times, it was hard to hide the smile that showed at his face. "Come on Kairi, there is no reason to look like that, is there?" he said, hoping that there wasn't one.

Once they had really left the Town and crossed the bridge, they entered the green blue dimly lit cave area that would lead them to the colossal mushroom caverns he had heard of. Turning to Tsu and Kairi, he said "Hey you too, do you have any problem with straying from the path to search for some mushrooms?" But he didn't really wait for them to answer his question and simply left the main tunnel to look into one of the smaller ones. And indeed, not far within it, he found a collection of leathery mushrooms he plucked and put into his inventory.

Spoiler

ID# 94761
Loot: 20 -> found something
CD: 8 -> 2 Bonus mats

3 T1 mats found -> T1 Total: 3

@Kairi

Edited by Hei

Kairi had looked to Tsu when she had said that she had looked so cute when she was angry, and to cheer up. Kairi had let out a smile looking to her appreciating the compliment calling her cute. Then looking over to Hei he had tried to cheer her up too, however with a uncomfortable smile she had said "Well, there might be. But thank you both for trying to cheer me up." her smile had fixed itself and she had let out a giggle. But before long the both of them had left the main settlement and went out in the to cavernous wilderness that was the tenth floor. It was rather creepy and she was glad that she was with two other people as she probably would never want to explore this floor on her loansome for almost any reason. However eventually they had made their way to the location that they had been talking about, and the two of them had began to look for Mushrooms, not paying any form of attention to Hei she had looked around looking at the environment.

@Froppy

Tsu wasn't too fond of the way that Kairi was switching back and forth from happy to angry. It wad cute, but it was a little annoying, since Tsu had to be careful of how she behaved around Kairi. "You're welcome, there's always a reason to be angry, but you just have to ignore it, ribbit. Regardless of if you're happy or sad, you are still cute, but please don't always try to show off, ribbit.Tsu said, crossing her arms as she followed Hei off the main path and started to search for mushrooms along with him.

Hei had found a small collection of mushrooms, and it didn't take long for Tsu to find a mushroom as well, growing on the floor. She plucked it out and put in her backpack. "This seems like a good spot, since there are plenty of mushrooms, rrrrrrrribbit." Tsu said, looking around for more mushrooms. The creepy environment that looked to be making Kairi a little nervous was just making Tsu feel more comfortable. "Kairi, would you like to help us out, ribbit?Tsu asked, noticing that Kairi was gazing off at the enviroment.

ID: 94909 LD: 17 (Success)

1 T1 Mat Total

@Hei

Edited by Froppy

Once he had started looking for mushrooms and the like, Hei nearly forgot that he was with the two girls, or at least he would have, if it wasn't for Tsu to walk over to him, to notice that he had found a good spot and that she was going to search for herself. She ended her sentence with a ribbit as she always did. When she then went to look for some materials for herself, Hei had to giggle as he thought how she actually looked a little froggy when she was crouched down to pluck something. - She's a special kind of person, I wonder if she had been like this before she was caught in this game of death, or if the shock made her be like this- Then he made his way further into the smaller tunnels, looking for even more materials to gather, as he would need quite a lot to continue his work in the hanger. It seemed like the game was greatly encouraging him to continue his good work, as he hadn't have to walk far before he found another collection and again was able to gather three usable mushrooms.

Spoiler

ID# 95080
Loot: 18+3 -> found something
CD: 7 -> 2 Bonus mats

3 T1 mats found -> T1 Total: 6

@Kairi

Edited by Hei