(PP-F10) Mushroom Hunting

Tsu gave Hei a quick thumbs up when he said that he would visit her every now and then. "Thanks, I'll be sure to visit you every now and then as well, ribbit. But don't worry about me getting lonely. I'm always busy, rrrrribbit.Tsu said as she walked beside Hei, keeping her eyes peeled for any materials that could be nearby. Hei suggested Tsu just use her hands instead of her tongue to grab materials, just as he grabbed 4 more mats to prove his point. Tsu nodded her head. "Alright, ribbit. But I'll still use it to grab the high up mats, since my hands don't quite reach, rrrrrribbit.Tsu said as she spotted another mushroom on the ceiling. As usual, she wrapped her tongue around it and pulled it down, from there catching it with her hands. They were already nearing back on the other side of the cave where they started, and soon they would be back in town.

ID: 100982 LD: 16 (Success)

T1 Mats Total: 3

@Hei

Edited by Froppy
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsu assured him, that she wasn't getting lonely, as she always was busy, so Hei nodded, even though he would still visit her now and then, when she then told him, that she would still use her tongue for gathering material, Hei had to smile and shake his head. - Seems like I can't change it, so it should be. If she is okay with tasting rotten mushroom, why not - he thought and saw how she got some good mushroom this time. "Nice, so you finally found a good one, seems like most other mushrooms are gone" Hei said, while walking towards the end of the tunnel. Once they reached it, he could see the town already, so he waited for Froppy , then made his way to the McDonald's like restaurant she had opened up.

After entering, he stared in wonder, as it looked just like a real one but in this game. He hadn't known one could do such a thing in the game, but it looked amazingly like the real world counterpart. "That's nice Froppy, how'd you manage the design?" he asked her, while having a look at the menu. It was just what he had expected, and as he hadn't have a good burger in ages, he waited for Froppy to reply and then asked "You got all that you wish from a fast food restaurant, how about us two eating a burger?"

Tsu followed Hei out of the cave once they came to the conclusion that there was no more mushrooms to be found inside the cave. McFroppy's stood out in the town simply because of it's appearance, not fitting too well with the rest of the theme. When they went inside, Tsu tried not to look proud when Hei stared in wonder. It was the same reaction just about everyone had when they saw McFroppy's for the first time. He asked how Tsu managed the design, and she shrugged. "It took a while, but it was mostly just based from memory, ribbit. The drink machine was the hardest to make. It's hooked up to the waterfall through a long pipe, ribbit. The flavors are just a mix of materials that closely taste like their real life counterparts. So go ahead and get yourself a drink while I go whip up a burger, rrrrrrrrrribbit.Tsu said as she walked to the counter and got out two cups, handing one to Hei, before heading into the kitchen.

When Tsu had told him, that the drink machine was not simply filled with items it would then eject, but actually hooked to the waterfall via some long pipe, Hei was thrilled by what was possible in this game. Never had he thought, one could do such a thing, but it was possible. While Tsu went to the kitchen to make some burgers for them, Hei opened his menu and put out a piece of equipment he hadn't used in quite a while. With the notepad in hand, he walked over to the drink machine and had a closer look, taking some notes and then getting a drink for himself. While he was there, he could ask Tsu if she wanted something as well "Hey Tsu, should I get you a drink as well?" he said, hoping that she could hear him in the kitchen.
While he waited for her, he opened his menu put back the notepad and had a look at the materials he had gathered. - I got 18 materials, and Tsu found a few herself, so we should have about 10 each after dividing them up - he though when he saw how many he got.

Tsu had went into the back of the kitchen as Hei asked if he should get her a drink. "It's fine, I'll get it myself, ribbit!" Tsu called out to make sure he could hear him. McDonald's had mostly frozen stored food, which is something similar to what Tsu did. She opened up a cabinet unable to be seen, just like the freezers, and pulled out a box labelled "Big Mac". From there she also grabbed a box of chicken nuggets, and then filled two boxes with fries, one for each of them. Tsu came back with everything on a tray and set it down on one of the tables. Tsu looked into the playground area and watched some of the NPCs playing around in there. There were only a few NPCs in McFroppy's today, but it was better than nothing. Tsu got herself what was supposed to be Coke, and then sat back down at the table. "I tried to replicate the real place as much as I could, ribbit. Looking back now, the playground may not have been needed. Since not all of them have a playground, and there aren't really and kids in this game besides the NPCs, ribbit. I still enjoy watching the NPCs. Sometimes when I spend too long in here, I partly forget I'm in a game, rrrrrrribbit.Tsu said as she started to eat.

"Okay" Hei replied when Froppy told him, that she would get her own drink. If she didn't want him to bring her something, he could simply get his own drink. As he hadn't have anything besides water and the occasional mead he had with friends, he decided to take a coke, or what should taste like it. Taking a sip of the cold drink, Hei was surprised how close to the real cola taste it was, even without the right ingredients. "Your drink machine is really nice, it really tastes like Cola." Hei said when Tsu came back from the kitchen. Then he walked over to her, as she had brought everything the needed for a nice McDonald's like meal and sat down next to her. When Tsu told him, that she had recreated McDonald's as much as possible, even with the playground, but that there weren't many kids besides the few NPCs that he could see at the moment, Hei was really impressed by her. "You must have a really good memory, if you have done all this just from it. And I believe there are some child players as well. I know one that is called Fae, she is just about 10 Years old, and I believe there are even more in the town of beginnings."  He left out the part where she had told him that she sometimes felt, as if she was in the real world, and forgot that this was just a game, as he lived like this every day. He had accepted that they were in here, and even though he always was sure to be in the game, it had become his real world.

Tsu still tried not to look proud when Hei said that the drink machine was really nice, actually tasting like cola. Tsu watched the NPCs play in the playground a little bit longer as Hei told her she had a good memory, along with saying that he knew a few child players. "Oh yeah, I forgot about the kids on the first floor, ribbit. But it doesn't take too much of a good memory to recreate this. I just ate here so many times, it pretty much came to me instantly, ribbit.Tsu said before eating another chicken nugget, turning forward to face Hei. "So, if you ever feel like just stopping by, or even if you want to bring Fae, feel free to do so, ribbit. I have more vanity food I could possibly need. I like seeing people enjoy themselves in places like this, rrrrrrrribbit.Tsu offered, then taking a sip of her drink. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hei continues his meal while Tsu told him, that it hadn't been that difficult to recreate this, but he was still impressed with her. He for example couldn't have done this, he might have gotten the colours right, but that would have been about it. Still enjoying the coke and Burger, he had been invited to come by whenever he had the feeling of it, and maybe even bring Fae. "You know, I might just come tomorrow, it's not like it is a long travel up here with the teleporter working." he said and thought about how Fae would react to a place like this. 

When he had finished his meal, Hei opened his inventory and got all the materials he had gathered that day. "So here is 18 mats I got, how many did you get?" he asked the girl, while he put them onto the next table. He had offered, that they would divide them up, so both of them got something from this day, and so he waited for her to put hers down too. "You can choose first, I'll take what is left."

Tsu nodded her head when Hei accepted her offer to come back anytime, even adding that he might come tomorrow. "Sounds great, ribbit!" Tsu said as she finished the last of her fries in her meal, and then watched as the remains shattered into crystals. Hei opened his inventory and got out 18 mats, while Tsu only got out three. He then suggested splitting the mats and Tsu chuckled a little sheepishly. "Umm, this doesn't exactly seem at all fair, ribbit. Just so this is at least a little fair, I'll take 8 mats, and you take 13. That sounds good right, rrrrribbit?" Tsu said as she grabbed 8 of the mats and put them away in her inventory. Turning back to Hei, Tsu yawned and then got out of her seat. "Well, it was nice meeting you, and I hope you enjoyed our little mushroom hunting, rrrrrrrribbit!" 

Summary:

Hei: 400 col, 13 T1 Mats, 2 SP

Froppy: 8 T1 Mats, 2 SP

Kairi: 400 col, 2 SP

Edited by Froppy