[PP-F4] Expanding the Journal (Simba. Thorsten

Silver sat on his perch on the fourth floor overlooking the Frostbite Lake. The tree he sits in swaying in the wind. It appeared that today would prove itself to be fairly windy. He looked over the lake in deep thought, his heterochromatic eyes glistening in the sunlight. He thought back to the times of old, when all he worried about was his mission. Why was it he attempted to settle down? All of these intensities would be quelled. He had so much to do, his life was something which it took an iron will to sustain. Many had tried to be as he was, all had failed. That was why he was the protégé of the family, he assumed, he was the only one programed to be as he was. Save maybe his partner, though that man was far below Silver’s caliber in Silvers eyes at least. It was infuriating that he would be paired up with anyone, much less someone whom he could not puppet. What was his training for if not to be given a partner that could be properly used? What was his grandfather’s reasoning? Though neither of them would tell their grandfather of their quarrels with each other. That would spill disaster for the who family.

@Simba

After completing his second lesson, it was about time that Simba moved on from the first floor and venture out through Aincrad. He made his way to the teleporting platform and a small window appeared, showing him the first ten floors of Aincrad. 'I never been to this floor yet.. I should probably take a look, so I have a general idea of what I am going to do once I leave the first floor. Maybe I might be able to do some quests here as well.' Simba tapped onto the fourth floor and his entire body slowly materialize onto the platform of Snowfrost. The cold winter breeze blew through the main settlement, but it did not affect Simba as much as he had expected. He began to examine the area around him to see how everything was, but it was just all snow. 'It would have been great if it was still the holidays.. I guess people were here during the day, I could still see the foot trails.' Without any hesitation, Simba made his way outside of the main settlement and into the snowy fields where he spotted a few elk and moose traveling in different packs, but there were also hostile creatures roaming around, but Simba was not going to deal with them today. He heard of lake that a lot of players love to skate around, but he was the type more interested in the fishing spot.

He marked out his map for future exploring once he could get around to it, but he was just admiring the settlement. There were a few crafters on this floor, but they were not active within their field as well. 'Maybe if I advance further up the floors, I can move my workshop as well, but that would leave the lower leveled players to fend for themselves if they were in need of potions, but then again, I don't get a lot of customers down at the first floor as well. Seems like players are more worried about their equipment first, but I can't blame them for that.' He nodded his head, as he continued to peer through the workshop of other players.

@Thorsten

WC: 364

• 5 weeks later...

Silver thought to the things past and shook his head. Thinking back would indubitably lead only to a mindset of depression and loathing. Now was not the time to think of such things. He proceeded to stand on the branch and jump down. He then proceeded to make his way to the city. How odd it was days went. How is it everyone both can and can’t agree on the time of day? It was odd to him. To some whom would say it morning, others would claim it evening. Be they in different time zones or in the same. The choices of people were so very odd.

Silver pulled out his journal and pen, writing in it in code. To an onlooker the journal was full of lines and dots. Upon reaching the city Silver put the journal away and made his way to the town square. He walked with an air of both being relaxed and being able to snap someone’s neck in a moment’s notice. To an onlooker with knowledge of special forces, this would be the walk most commonly assigned to such people.

@Simba

(My appologies for the delay, RL got intense)

The entire floor was made of a snow-covered forest and the trees were at least twenty meters high and Simba stood still, staring up at the evergreen trees. 'I wonder if there is anything I could do here.. Being stuck on the first three floors is making go insane.' He chuckled softly, before taking a deep breath and sighed. A hot puff of condensation escape his mouth with his cheeks flushed red. There were a few creatures lurking within the forest, but Simba was not ready to take on any of the monsters on the current floor he is in. 'Maybe just casually talking with someone would be okay for now, I don't want to die here.' He turned back and made his way back into Snowfrost.

He noticed a player walking into Snowfrost, but was too busy with his journal. 'He must be just like some other players who jot down a few notes, as they venture through Aincrad.. I should probably do something like that as well.' He became in the young man, as he continued to observe the player from afar. He stopped and shook his head, realizing he was creeping around Snowfrost, following a player he has no information on.

@Thorsten

OOC: It's okay! Everybody has something to do!