Jump to content
Mars

Mars' Evaluations.

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Mars said:

Name: Greater Burning Edge
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 6
ID: 12 LD:14, 11+1=12, 11+1=12 LD:20, 11+1=12, 11+1=12 LD:20
Roll: #106102 #106102-1,   #106105 #106105 -1 #106105-2, #106107, #106150,  #106203 #106203 -1 #106203 -2
Item Type: Potion 
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect 
Enhancement: +3 DMG 
Description: A flask with an orange liquid in it. Glows brightly in the sunlight. 

Name: Adrenaline
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 6
ID: #106124 #106124 -1, #106149, #106156 #106156-1
Roll: 9+1=10 LD:15, 10+1=11, 10+1=11  LD:16
Item Type: potion
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancement: x2 damage
Description: A elixir that stimulates the muscles to increase in mass to increase the force one can exert when swinging their weapon to increase the damage output.

Name: Caffeine
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 6
ID: #106154 #106154-1, #106206
Roll: 11+1=12  LD:16,  12+1=13
Item Type: potion
Tier: 1
Quality: perfect
Enhancement: Crafter's Respite
Description: A elixir that gives one energy to craft once more.To restore their energy back to full.

 

Approved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Crystallized healing
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 6
ID: #106308 #106308-1 #106308-2
Roll: CD:11+1=12  LD:20
Item Type: Crystal
Tier: 2
Quality: perfect
Enhancement: Hp recoveryx3
Description: A crystal that has the ability to heal the user once it is crushed within the palm of the user.

Name: Potion of healing
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 6
ID: 10+1=11, 10+1=11 LD:13, 9+1=10
Roll: #106310, #106311 #106311-1, #106314
Item Type: potions
Tier: 2
Quality: rare
Enhancement: Hp recovery
Description: A potion that has a orangeish coloring to it that can heal the wounds of any damage.

Name: Overcharge crystal
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 6
ID: #106318 #106318-1 #106318-2, #106320 #106320-1 #106320-2
Roll: 9+1=10 LD:20,  10+1=11 LD:18
Item Type: crystal
Tier: 2
Quality: rare
Enhancement: overhealth
Description: A crystal that is able to push you beyond your normal capacity to handle damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mars said:

Name: Crystallized healing
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 6
ID: #106308 #106308-1 #106308-2
Roll: CD:11+1=12  LD:20
Item Type: Crystal
Tier: 2
Quality: perfect
Enhancement: Hp recoveryx3
Description: A crystal that has the ability to heal the user once it is crushed within the palm of the user.

Name: Potion of healing
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 6
ID: 10+1=11, 10+1=11 LD:13, 9+1=10
Roll: #106310, #106311 #106311-1, #106314
Item Type: potions
Tier: 2
Quality: rare
Enhancement: Hp recovery
Description: A potion that has a orangeish coloring to it that can heal the wounds of any damage.

Name: Overcharge crystal
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 6
ID: #106318 #106318-1 #106318-2, #106320 #106320-1 #106320-2
Roll: 9+1=10 LD:20,  10+1=11 LD:18
Item Type: crystal
Tier: 2
Quality: rare
Enhancement: overhealth
Description: A crystal that is able to push you beyond your normal capacity to handle damage.

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mars said:

Name: Caffeine
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 6
ID: #106406 #106411
Roll: 11+1=12, 11+1=12
Item Type: potion
Tier: 1
Quality: perfect
Enhancement: Crafter's Respite
Description: A elixir that gives one energy to craft once more.To restore their energy back to full.

Approved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Caffeine
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 7
ID: #106586
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: potion
Tier: 1
Quality: perfect
Enhancement: Crafter's Respite
Description: A elixir that gives one energy to craft once more.To restore their energy back to full.

Name: Adrenaline
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 7
ID: #106480 #106480-1, #106491 #106491-1, #106585, #106588 #106588-1 #106588-2, #106589
Roll: CD:9+1=10 LD:14,  CD:10+1=11 LD:13, CD:8+1=9, CD:9+1=10 LD:19, CD:8+1=9
Item Type: potion
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancement: x2 damage
Description: A elixir that stimulates the muscles to increase in mass to increase the force one can exert when swinging their weapon to increase the damage output.

Name: Dopamine
Profession: Alchemist
Rank: 7
ID: #106487 #106487-1, #106488 #106488-1
Roll: CD:11+1=12 LD:17, CD:11+1=12 LD:16
Item type: Potion
Tier: 1
quality: perfect
Enhancement: Safeguard
Description: Increases the levels of dopamine to be able to ignore the first attack that one would receive and feel like nothing at all happened from it.

Name: Tylenol
Profession: Alchemist
Rank: 7
ID: #106484 #106484-1, #106492
Roll: CD:10+1=11 LD:16, CD:9+1=10
Item type: Potion
Tier: 2
Quality: perfect
Enhancement: Mitigations
Description: Able to increase the defense of the people who take this potion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mars said:

Name: Caffeine
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 7
ID: #106586
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: potion
Tier: 1
Quality: perfect
Enhancement: Crafter's Respite
Description: A elixir that gives one energy to craft once more.To restore their energy back to full.

Name: Adrenaline
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 7
ID: #106480 #106480-1, #106491 #106491-1, #106585, #106588 #106588-1 #106588-2, #106589
Roll: CD:9+1=10 LD:14,  CD:10+1=11 LD:13, CD:8+1=9, CD:9+1=10 LD:19, CD:8+1=9
Item Type: potion
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancement: x2 damage
Description: A elixir that stimulates the muscles to increase in mass to increase the force one can exert when swinging their weapon to increase the damage output.

Name: Dopamine
Profession: Alchemist
Rank: 7
ID: #106487 #106487-1, #106488 #106488-1
Roll: CD:11+1=12 LD:17, CD:11+1=12 LD:16
Item type: Potion
Tier: 1
quality: perfect
Enhancement: Safeguard
Description: Increases the levels of dopamine to be able to ignore the first attack that one would receive and feel like nothing at all happened from it.

Name: Tylenol
Profession: Alchemist
Rank: 7
ID: #106484 #106484-1, #106492
Roll: CD:10+1=11 LD:16, CD:9+1=10
Item type: Potion
Tier: 2
Quality: perfect
Enhancement: Mitigations
Description: Able to increase the defense of the people who take this potion.

Approved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Ricin
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 7
ID: #113071, #113072, #113074,  #113153, 113294, #113508/#113058-1, #113514
Roll: 11+1=12, 12, 12, 12, 12, 11+1=12 LD:13,  11+1=12
Item Type: potion
Tier: 3
Quality: perfect
Enhancement: Toxic Venom
Description: A vial of purple liquid that when applied to a weapon will coat it in a thin layer of poison.

Name: Caffeine
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 6
ID: #113595/#113595-1/#113595-2, 113597
Roll: 12/LD:19, 11+1=12
Item Type: potion
Tier: 1
Quality: perfect
Enhancement: Crafter's Respite
Description: A elixir that gives one energy to craft once more.To restore their energy back to full.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mars said:

Name: Ricin
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 7
ID: #113071, #113072, #113074,  #113153, 113294, #113508/#113058-1, #113514
Roll: 11+1=12, 12, 12, 12, 12, 11+1=12 LD:13,  11+1=12
Item Type: potion
Tier: 3
Quality: perfect
Enhancement: Toxic Venom
Description: A vial of purple liquid that when applied to a weapon will coat it in a thin layer of poison.

Name: Caffeine
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 6
ID: #113595/#113595-1/#113595-2, 113597
Roll: 12/LD:19, 11+1=12
Item Type: potion
Tier: 1
Quality: perfect
Enhancement: Crafter's Respite
Description: A elixir that gives one energy to craft once more.To restore their energy back to full.

approved dear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Adrenaline
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 7
ID: #113146/#113146-1, #113150, #113297, #113511/#113511-1, #113513 , #113591, #111308
Roll: #113146 CD:8+1=9/LD:15, 8+1=9, 8+1=9, 9+1=10/LD:15, 10+1=11, 10+1=11,
Item Type: potion
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancement: x2 damage
Description: A elixir that stimulates the muscles to increase in mass to increase the force one can exert when swinging their weapon to increase the damage output.

Name: Ricin
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 7
ID: #113649/#113649-1
Roll: 12/LD:14
Item Type: potion
Tier: 3
Quality: perfect
Enhancement: Toxic Venom
Description: A vial of purple liquid that when applied to a weapon will coat it in a thin layer of poison.

Name: Caffeine
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 7
ID: #113655
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: potion
Tier: 2
Quality: perfect
Enhancement: Crafter's Respite
Description: A elixir that gives one energy to craft once more.To restore their energy back to full.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mars said:

Name: Adrenaline
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 7
ID: #113146/#113146-1, #113150, #113297, #113511/#113511-1, #113513 , #113591, #111308
Roll: #113146 CD:8+1=9/LD:15, 8+1=9, 8+1=9, 9+1=10/LD:15, 10+1=11, 10+1=11,
Item Type: potion
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancement: x2 damage
Description: A elixir that stimulates the muscles to increase in mass to increase the force one can exert when swinging their weapon to increase the damage output.

Name: Ricin
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 7
ID: #113649/#113649-1
Roll: 12/LD:14
Item Type: potion
Tier: 3
Quality: perfect
Enhancement: Toxic Venom
Description: A vial of purple liquid that when applied to a weapon will coat it in a thin layer of poison.

Name: Caffeine
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 7
ID: #113655
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: potion
Tier: 2
Quality: perfect
Enhancement: Crafter's Respite
Description: A elixir that gives one energy to craft once more.To restore their energy back to full.

Approved, but only because I read your posts (aka include your post links)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Mars said:

Name: Caffeine
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 7
ID: #114485
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: potion
Tier: 2
Quality: perfect
Enhancement: Crafter's Respite
Description: A elixir that gives one energy to craft once more.To restore their energy back to full.

Approved, but GET YOUR DARN POST LINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Adrenaline
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 7
ID: #114488/#114488-1,
Roll: CD:11+1=12/LD:14
Item Type: potion
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: x2 damage
Description: A elixir that stimulates the muscles to increase in mass to increase the force one can exert when swinging their weapon to increase the damage output.

Name: Teleport Crystal
Your profession: Alchemist
Your rank: 7
ID: #114492
Roll: CD:12
Item type: crystal
Tier: 3
Quality: perfect
Enchantment: TP crystal
Description: during combat TP out when things get rough.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Adrenaline
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 7
ID: #116557
Roll: CD:11+1=12/LD:16
Item Type: potion
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: x3 damage
Description: A elixir that stimulates the muscles to increase in mass to increase the force one can exert when swinging their weapon to increase the damage output.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mars said:

Name: Adrenaline
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 7
ID: #116557
Roll: CD:11+1=12/LD:16
Item Type: potion
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: x3 damage
Description: A elixir that stimulates the muscles to increase in mass to increase the force one can exert when swinging their weapon to increase the damage output.

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×