{F13-PP} Graveyard Shift <<Feeding the Enemy>> ~ COMPLETE

He tried to process all the possibilities. Should he try destroying the items on the altar, or would that only enrage the cat? Pinball stole a glance at the shadowy cat, immediatly looking away when he realized it was staring at him. It seems a bit obvious to just leave this stuff up here. It's probably a trap... But still, something was eating at him. There was no rush, he knew, but he felt for some reason that it was urgent to get the cat out of the tomb. He looked at the collar, then the jar, then the skull. Hesitantly, Pinball reached for the collar. He was well aware of the cat's eyes on him - but he stopped. He got the odd feeling that something wasn't right. He instead reached for the jar, and the cat immediatly stood up, its large, empty white eyes analyzing his movements. Save for the dark wisps of shadow that streamed off the cat, it stood completely still. Pinball snatched it, and the cat leaped at him. "Jesus!" He flinched and covered his face with his free arm, expecting to get suffocated again. Nothing happened. He opened his eyes, to see that the empty jar was now filled with a swirling black mass of mist. "Uhm..." The cat poked its head out from the jar, but only its head. The rest of its body was curled up in the relatively small jar. 

"I guess it can do that," he mumbled, referring to how the cat took the shape of the jar. Its form was gaseous, so he shouldn't be too surprised by it, but nonetheless, he was. The cat stared at him, and he stared at the cat back. Eventually, it stuck out its tongue, white as its eyes. Pinball laughed, turning to Hei. "It's kind of cute." His face went red, embarrased he had said the word "cute". He grinned. "I guess its attached to this jar...?" Pinball took a few steps back, the glass in his hand, and the cat kept watching him, its head poking above the rim of the glass. It didn't jump back down. Pinball nodded. "Alright..!" He took the jar, and tied it to his belt with a leather string. "I'm gonna name you Zomekko." He turned to Hei with a sheepish smile. "It's... It's an elaborate pun. Like... a really complicated one." He looked down at the cat, who lept free from the jar to curl up around his shoulders. "Let's get outta here. This place is giving me the creeps.

~SUMMARY!~ 

Pinball Recieves: 

• 2 SP (1 Thread, 1 Quest) 
  • 200 Col (Thread) 
  • Enhanced DMG Familiar (To Be Evaluated) 

Hei Recieves: 

• 1 SP (Thread) 
  • 200 Col (Thread)