(PP-F7) A Friend Like Me <<Arabian Nights: Second Night>> (Teion, Hestia, Kimi)

Despite the efforts of the others, the Manticore kept its attention on Jomei. Alright good, if I can keep it off of them, maybe they can catch it off guard and lower its health enough to take it out. The ginger continued to sidestep the beast as it's tail would shoot forward, trying to pierce Jomei again. What he had forgotten about was the Manticore's claws, and with a mighty leap forward, the razor sharp nails cut across Jomei's armor. The man grunted, stumbling backwards from the force of the attack. His palm pressed against the fresh red gash as the uncomfortable sensation made his chest tighten. "Do it!" Jomei shouted at Teion as she rushed forward with her axe, just barely missing the Manticore. Feeling the force of the attack, the lion-like head spun around to face its attacker, stopping on the small redhead instead.

"Good job, Kimi!" Jomei shouted at the red head, who managed to stun the Manticore with forceful poke in the eye, "Dirty move, but we'll take anything we can get!" With the Manticore now paralyzed in place, the ginger rushed forward with his Over Radiation sword art, knocking the beast's health into the deep red. "Almost there! Finish it!"

Spoiler

Rolls

ID 96001 | BD 5(+4)(-2) = 7 Hit
Over Radiation: 14x17 = 238 (-50 MIT) = 188 DMG

Group 1

• [0] Teion: (624/720) HP | 69/72 EN | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 REC | Burn (1/2)
  • [2] Kimi: (383/420) HP | 30/42 EN | 9 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns |
  • [2Jomei: (1034/1230) HP | 112/135 EN | 17 DMG | 4 EVA | 4 ACC | 2 Savvy | B. Healing (24 HP) Burn (1/2) (-24) (+24)
  • [0] Hestia(785/810) HP | 76/78 EN | 3 DMG | 1 ACC | -1 EVA | 104? MIT | 28 Thorns | 24 Bleed | Regen | Recovery | Burn (1/2)

Enemy

• Manticore: (11/647) HP | 65 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 50 MIT | 24 Burn (successful attacks, excluding 8-10) Stunned

Manticore Abilities:

• <<Double Attack>>: Uses both BD and MD to attack twice each turn.
  • <<Partial Phase>>: Deals 24 DMG minimum on successful attacks. Base Damage from <<Fire Breath>> does not have Partial Phase.
  • <<Fire Breath>>: Natural rolls of 8-10 deal 40 AoE DMG and applies Burn (24 DMG per turn for 2 turns), in addition to regular attacks. Base Damage from <<Fire Breath>> is mitigatable and does not have Partial Phase.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just take a look at the Manticore as it gets reduced into the red with absolute ease as i just glare at the creature for being so absolutely weak it is almost sickening with how easily it is being defeated. This is meant to be a greek beast and it has been reduced to nothing with basically only Jomei doing the work for this fight besides Kimi getting a nice hit in. I let out a disappointed sigh as i just let all my anger flow into my blade as i figure i'll use the only sword art that makes sense for how i feel right about now. I try to stab at the creature with all of my anger, but somehow even while blinded and stunned from having one of its eyes poked at rather hard it just dodges right past my attack.  I take a slow calming breathe to try and not do anything to brash about this. Just..just finally hit it please Teion. I say with a glance towards the woman. Wanting this beast killed for being a total disappointment for myself as Kuro flies on over towards me and nuzzles my leg trying to comfort me. Able to know i am absolutely disappointed with this fight just like all the other greek myths.

Spoiler

#96002  BD:5+1=6   Rage Blow miss: -2  Natural regen: +1   -1 ENG total

Group 1

• [0] Teion: (624/720) HP | 69/72 EN | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 REC | Burn (1/2)
  • [2] Kimi: (383/420) HP | 30/42 EN | 9 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns |
  • [2Jomei: (1034/1230) HP | 112/135 EN | 17 DMG | 4 EVA | 4 ACC | 2 Savvy | B. Healing (24 HP) Burn (1/2) (-24) (+24)
  • [0] Hestia(785/810) HP | 75/78 EN | 3 DMG | 1 ACC | -1 EVA | 104? MIT | 28 Thorns | 24 Bleed | Regen | Recovery | Burn (1/2)

Enemy

• Manticore: (10/647) HP | 65 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 50 MIT | 24 Burn (successful attacks, excluding 8-10) Stunned

Manticore Abilities:

• <<Partial Phase>>: Deals 24 DMG minimum on successful attacks. Base Damage from <<Fire Breath>> does not have Partial Phase.
  • <<Fire Breath>>: Natural rolls of 8-10 deal 40 AoE DMG and applies Burn (24 DMG per turn for 2 turns), in addition to regular attacks. Base Damage from <<Fire Breath>> is mitigatable and does not have Partial Phase.

•  

"Oh, don't worry. I got it." Teion growled to the raven-haired Hestia after hearing the tank's exasperated voice call her name. Teion gave the pole of her axe a spin, twirling the broad head once around before she pulled the weapon back to her front in both hands. She took even strides towards the manticore, still feeling her whole body tingling with another few seconds left on the status effect that it's wide arc of fire left her with.

The blacksmith hoisted the heavy weapon over her right shoulder, the edge of the curved blade taking on a familiar sky-blue glow as it charged with power. The manticore was flailing, half-blind and half-absorbed in its exchange with the Irishman--far too busy to pay the violette any mind, which worked out perfectly for her. Teion rolled her shoulder forward as she brought her battle axe down on the beast's flank. The empowered blade sank into its hide easily, driving the creature down to the grassy floor with the weight behind the heavy-hitting weapon. Half a second later, though its health was already plumetting the couple of inches it had left, the edge of the golden-tinted steel burst with a shockwave of stored energy, causing the manticore to let out an inhuman cry just before its form flickered and burst into shards of light.

Teion let out a breathy sigh, glancing over at the list of health bars in the corner of her vision one more time. "Glad that's finally over." She muttered, straightening her spine and lifting her axe to rest the handle against her shoulder. "But now..." She trailed off, her chin tilting up to meet the waxing crescent that hung high above them in the starry night sky.

Spoiler

ID#: 96003 | BD: 7(+3)=10 - Hit!
(14 base) + (1 ferocity) = (15 DMG) x (13 sword art) = (195 DMG) - (50 MIT) = 145 DMG

Group 1

• [1] Teion: (600/720) HP | 57/72 EN | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 REC
  • [2] Kimi: (383/420) HP | 30/42 EN | 9 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns
  • [2Jomei: (1034/1230) HP | 112/135 EN | 17 DMG | 4 EVA | 4 ACC | 2 Savvy | B. Healing (24 HP) Burn (1/2)
  • [0] Hestia(785/810) HP | 76/78 EN | 3 DMG | 1 ACC | -1 EVA | 104? MIT | 28 Thorns | 24 Bleed | Regen | Recovery | Burn (1/2)

Enemy

• Manticore: (0/647) HP | 65 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 50 MIT | 24 Burn (successful attacks, excluding 8-10)

Manticore Abilities:

"Whoo glad that's finally over." Kimi said brushing off a bit of dirt that gathered on her shoulder. Kimi couldn't help but still worry about Teion taking that surprise hit from the beginning of the fight. "Are you alright?" Kimi asked again in a calmer manner, glancing back at Teion while giving her a once over at her where she was hit. "Just wanna be sure it wasn't too bad because it looked like it was." She continued giving a concerning smile and rubbing the back of her head. Kimi looked around a bit to make sure there were nothing else lurking about in the shadows of the moonlight. She went towards Jomei, "Sooo uhm.. What are we doing now daddy." She said in a very joking manner giving a pleasant smile. The silence of the night still took over making Kimi feel uncomfortable. She paused and waited to hear if the creatures of the night will come back to give life to the silence that surrounded them.

The ginger found himself quickly stepping back and out of the way as Hestia went in for the kill, her curved blade just missing its mark and cutting at the air. Though the axe-wielding Teion was quick to pick up where Hestia had left off. With a shrug of her shoulder, the blade of her axe cut into the Manticore's back, and with a pulse of energy shooting out from the point of contact, the beast was nothing more than shattered remains. With the Manticore's defeat, a small screen appeared in front of Jomei, offering him the reward for defeating the boss. Tapping the accept button, Jomei disregarded the item for now and turned to the rest of the group. 

With a small sigh, Jomei released the tension in his body and stood up straight, returning Oathkeeper to its home on his hip. "Good work guys." the ginger said with a confident nod. Though now, that left what the group would do next-- make their way back to Nimbus under the cover of night, or camp out and wait until the morning. Jomei turned to Kimi who had asked what their plan first, of course making sure to add on her signature 'daddy' nickname for him. With knit brows, the man looked at her with a half smile, raising a hand up to pat her on the head. "Well, it looks like we are pretty safe here. We might as well set up here for the night and move back towards town when the sun rises." 

Collecting sticks and rocks to start a fire proved to be a much simpler task than Jomei had anticipated, given the terrain they walked on. Not only that, but after forming the fire-pit from the materials they found, the Cardinal system made igniting the fire simple with a single touch. With the flames now illuminating, as well as warming, the area around them, Jomei lowered himself onto the grass and crossed his legs. 

At hearing the plan to set up a camp area i nod my head and then sits a bit away from the fire as i look towards Kimi and pats the spot by me to silently ask to sit near me. I then look over towards Jomei, and Teion with a grin on my face. Hey since we're all out here and don't know each other that well, or at least i don't know Teion that well. Why don't we have a sort of story time sort of thing to try and get to know each other better? Maybe some ghost stories, or great battles, or stories of myths. Just something to try and pass the time. I tell the three hoping they would be willing to agree with such a plan as i look at them. My familiar just laying by my side by my feet as i look out at the other members with a excited look in my eyes at the thought of hearing a story from two players such as a frontliner and Teion who seems to be all secretive about her life if the whispered conversations are anything to go by.

@Teion

Teion cocked a brow at the short interaction between the Irishman and the younger girl. If she'd known them better, she might have decided to poke fun at whatever weird relationship they seemed to have. But with the intricacies of these players' lives hardly on the front of her mind, Teion sat herself down around the fire that Jomei created, placing her axe flat against the ground to her back-right.

With her legs crossed and her elbows resting against her knees, Teion placed her face in her hands. "Yeah, I'm good." She turned her attention on Kimi when the girl asked about her once again. "That burn finally wore off, and all our heath should be back to full in a few minutes." She answered, either misunderstanding her reference to the manitcore's initial attack against her or avoiding acknowledging it completely.

A violet brow turned up when Hestia's grin flashed her way, the woman asking about tales or myths. Her expectant attitude left Teion hard-pressed for a reply, and so she spoke up with a small frown. "Uhh. I'm not much of a story-teller." She practically shrugged the request off.

Once the battle finished Jomei went up to Kimi and pat her on the head. This sent a warm chill down her spine and made her smile for the moment. Following that Jomei suggesting making the camp where they just stood As the group finally settle down and made a camp right from where they finished off the manticore. Kimi sat down cross legged and made her own little space by the campfire to keep herself warm. A little while after Noodle made his way onto her lap and began to nap. "Guess it seems we're not the only ones tired." Kimi said in a soft voice patting Noodle on the head. While the group waited by the campfire Hestia went on to say something about story telling and getting to know each other which Kimi agreed upon. However Teion responded in a quick and uncomfortable manner that she wasn't much of a story teller denying Hestia's request. "Well we can always save it for next time i guess." Kimi said offering a slight yawn. 

After sometime in the silence of the night, Noodle picked up his head and started to sniff a bit into the drifting breeze. This caught Kimi's attention as she never really seen him do this before. "Are you alright Noodle?" Kimi said with a raided brow. Just as she said that Noodle picked himself up off of Kimi and practically crawled his way to Teion's side while still sniffing. Noodle looked up at Teion as if wanting something, but it seemed Noodle was getting impatient and started to nudge Teions knee.

The ginger smiled across at Hestia, who suggested that the group get to know each other a bit better through some story telling. Though her comment seemed to be mostly aimed towards the violette who sat across the fire from her. Jomei turned his chin to look at Teion, whom he sat next to.. hoping she would tell some sort of story, but knowing full well from the conversations the two shared so far, that she would not. Once the girl denied the request to tell something about herself, Jomei let out a small laugh. Unfolding his legs from in front of him, Jomei lowered himself to his side, propping his head up with one arm and extending his legs out to his side. "Well Hestia, why don't you start with the stories then?" he said with a smile, "Of you could always play us a song, I know you're a performer too." 

Well i mean if you want me to sing a song i could try to do a song that is still in the works in terms of tempo and stuff since it isn't perfect by any design at all. The lyrics are good at the very least in my own opinion, but the general pacing of how i want the song to be is all sorts of wrong i think. Do you have any knowledge in terms of that Jomei? Like creating a song temo/melody type of deal? I ask the guild leader curiously having heard that he himself i a performer to some extent and rather curious how well his musical knowledge in that regard. In terms of a story though i think that i don't have much really that is all that exciting unlike people like Spencer that seem to have stories of trapped places for days on end.  The only semi-decent story is one where i almost died because of that gemini quest. I say honestly with a small shrug not wishing to think about it, but willing to share if it can get others to share about themselves.

Teion raised a raised a brow in mild interest when Jomei prompted for Hestia to tell a story of some kind, but her expression quickly shifted to disinterest when the conversation took a turn towards musical composition. She liked music, of course, but the technical aspects were nothing that she had bothered to learn about, nor did she have a desire to. As the topic shifted slightly again when Hestia continued, Teion heard a few words that brought several unpleasant memories to mind. Just a week or two ago, she had escaped from an entrapment of her own. And then there was mention of the Gemini quest, which caused a quick shiver to run down her spine.

It was then that she felt a nudge against her knee, and the violette sat up a bit straighter, pulling her hand away to hover in front of her chest as she eyed the hybrid familiar that stared up at her expectantly. She blinked, unsure of how to react to the creature, when Noodle placed his snout under her knee once again, flicking his head upwards to give her another nudge. "Wh-what?" She asked, as if the shark-dog would understand her confusion while her brows narrowed slightly. Growing impatient, Noodle would proceed to sniff at the girl once again, placing his paws on her leg to prop him up while he nosed at her pocket. Teion was quickly knocked off balance by the familiar's hunt as he continued to climb on her and investigate her avatar, to which the violette squirmed and let out a string of tiny protests.

"H-hey! What're you--Gah, what do you want?!" With her palm pressed against the center of Noodle's forehead to hold the creature at bay, she propped herself back up with her opposite arm, opening her menus as a thought finally occurred to her. Tapping on a few buttons, Teion summoned the only food item she had in her possession to appear in her hand--a single chocolate-chip cookie. "Here! God, is this what you wanted?" She asked with flustered annoyance as she thrust the dessert out towards Noodle.

Noodle was still on had his front paws on Teions leg as he watched her with a cookie in hand. "Ohhh? He can smell that on you? Cookies are his favorite food." Kimi said towards Teion in a cheerful voice. Noodle sat after slight inspection of the delicious treat that was held in front of him. "Aww it looks like he wants it. Sorry about Noodle by the way." Kimi said giggling at the sight of Noodle wanting the cookie. Teion then offered the cookie to which Noodle stood up and used his paws to hold onto the tempting chocolate chip cookie. "He basically worships snacks." Noodle then went on to hug the cookie before walking a little bit on his hind legs. As Noodle turned around to head back towards Kimi she said, "Noooooodddllleeee. Say thank you." Kimi said in a slight cute scolding manner. Noodle put his head down to eye the cookie that he held before going back to Teion and holding out his arms for a hug while still holding the cookie in one hand. 

"Hm? You're having trouble with tempo?" Jomei questioned back to Hestia, pushing himself picking up his head a bit more. It seemed that Hestia already had some lyrics that she thought were pretty good, it was just matching them up with a melody that she was having trouble with. Jomei smiled, "Of course. I'd be more than happy to help you out with that." Jomei brought a hand up to open his inventory, but was distracted as Noodle made its way across from Kimi to where Teion was sitting. He simply watched as the land shark prodded Teion's knee with his snout, before placing his front paws on her chest and knocking her to her back. It was tough for Jomei to hold in his laughter, letting out a small chortle. "Awe, looks like he likes you." Though as Teion took out a cookie from her inventory, Noodle's attention focused onto the treat, "O-or he just wanted a snack.." 

Jomei's eyes trailed up to the starry sky above him, and he let his back fall from the elbow that propped him up so he laid flat against the ground. His hands comfortable sat behind his head as he stared upwards, the lids of his eyes slowly closing. It did not take long for the ginger to slip into sleep, despite laying on the hard, cold ground.

I smile rather happily at Jomei being willing to help me out, but then frowns ever so slightly as that is forgotten for watching the shark doggo play with Teion in some sense, and then quickly passing out. I look up towards the night and then just shrugs figuring it is time to sleep. Night Kim, night Teion. Both of you don't stay up to late we need to travel in the morning. I say to the two girls before falling asleep. Thinking myself that it was a bit disappointing that fixing my song won't be on today's to do list as i then give a wave towards Kimi,and Teion as i lay on my back by the fire as i whistle for my familiar as he walks over and lays besides me as i don't waste a second and use his warm furry body like a pillow as my familiar doesn't seem to mind as if he is use to this as the both of us quickly fall asleep without a single problem. From survival keeping us safe and warm, and Kuro having his fur and such to keep him warm and his natural size and strength to keep himself safe if he was a type of mob to fight.

Teion watched with a cautious gaze, as if she almost expected the creature to go back to climbing all over her, and promptly blinked in disbelief as Noodle stood on his back legs to take the cookie from her. Teion's eyes followed along as he waddled back to his owner before Kimi offered a short explanation and apology, urging the familiar to return to her to show his appreciation. "I-it's fine..." She seemed reluctant to interact with Noodle as he stood holding his arms out as if to offer her a hug. Having propped herself back up to a sitting position, she hesitantly reached out and gave the shark-dog a pat on the head.

As Jomei looked to have practically passed out and with Hestia bidding them goodnight, Teion let out a sigh. "Yeah," She started, though after a moment's pause she decided against filling the silence with any more words and laid herself down on her side with her back turned to the fire. With one arm tucked under the side of her head, she stared ahead at what little she could see of the mountainous floor covered by a blanket of night, her gaze undisturbed for a long while until her lids eventually fell with the onset of sleep.

At some point she must have turned in her sleep. But the sight of the burnt-out campfire in front of her was the least of Teion's concerns. The feeling of a firm, gloved hand clasping itself around her mouth was what woke her, heart coming to a near stop in her chest as her eyes flew open. Before she'd had a second to react, the violette felt a strong arm pull her torso from the ground and snake between her back and each of her arms, holding her limbs locked in place behind her. And then a familiar, sadistic voice whispered just beside her ear.

"Long time no see~" Though the hand that had muffled her cries still kept her from turning her head to the side, she was able to see the bright sapphire eyes of the girl that had orchestrated an eerily similar attack on the desert floor of Aincrad just over a week ago. The girl's gaze and victorious grin only lingered on Teion for a moment before it flickered up to what must have been the face of the man that held her in a vice grip. A silent jerk of her head to one side instructed her companion to raise both himself and Teion to their feet.

For more than a second, Teion thought to just let them drag her off to wherever they planned on taking her. Her memories reminded her of how Ryo and Spencer had been caught up in their assault--how they all barely managed to survive, and with a great deal of luck, at that. Hestia, Kimi, and Jomei, these were just a few nice players that offered to run a quest chain with her. Why should she endanger their lives any further?

"Tch, what happened to all that spunk, girly?" The voice must have belonged to the man crouched directly behind her. Teion winced in discomfort as his grip around her arms tightened. She could feel the hooded man's head hovering above her shoulder as he leaned forward to bring his lips close to her ear. "It's always sooo much more fun when they put up a fight." Maybe the implications of his words were a bluff. Maybe he wanted to provoke her for a bit of amusement. But the bone-tingling chill that ran up Teion's spine allowed her to come to a decision quickly. If it's a fight he wanted, it's a fight he would get. As he moved to stand and jerk the woman he held to her feet, Teion spotted the golden blade of Requiem still sitting on the ground beside her. Before he had moved her out of reach, she hooked her foot beneath the charcoal-black handle. While she could do nothing practical with the weapon from her position, she instead kicked it forward, and the axe's head crashed into what remained of the charred firewood standing between the other players with an audible 'thud'.

Kimi giggled a little while longer after seeing the stern and strong willed Teion break under Noodles adorable spell. Kimi looked back at her with a friendly and briefly said, "Feel free to feed anytime you want. Pretty sure he wouldn't mind." Noodle looked back at Teion still nibbling on his cookie and gave a nod before heading back to Kimi's side. After some time by the fire, with Jomei talking to Hestia about music, both of them decided to go to sleep. Kimi steadily felt the same need for sleep. Fatigue finally came around for her and Kimi decided to call it a day as well. 

Through the night Kimi had odd dreams about her home and her brothers wondering if she would ever be able to find them in this death game. As the dream continued it slowly started to become more calm with thoughts of Noodle playing around with the other familiars, but that was abruptly interrupted by a 'thud'. Kimi and Noodle awoke to seeing two silhouettes standing over Teion holding her down. As Kimi's brain finally snapped into the reality of threat, "Teion!" Kimi raised her voice in worry as quickly picked herself up to aid her, but that only did more harm as her snappy movements went completely against her tired body. However when Noodle saw the aggressors keeping Teion down, he quickly jumped into action and tackled the closest silhouette. As Noodle charged for the tackle on the person holding Teion down, He was easily and heavily knocked away by the bandits partner. Noodle skid across the dirt ground letting out a loud yelp.  

Silence had fallen over the group as the last of them fell to sleep. With the fire still burning in the center of their small camp, the four players slept soundly. Jomei's chest rose and fell with each breath he took, his back planted flat against the grassy ground, the flickering flames keeping his body warm under the cold, night sky. Suddenly, the warmth of the fire was extinguished, accompanied by a loud crash. Olive eyes shot open, and the man turned on his side to see Teion's axe lying where the fire once was, the smoldering sticks sitting outside of the pit they had created. Two characters had Teion in their grasp, one manhandling the girl, while the other took notice of the small landshark that ran to save her. The female who was part of the apparent kidnapping, responded by delivering a swift kick to the small familiar's side, knocking it back towards its now startled owner. 

Without words, the ginger scrambled to his feet and rushed directly at the two players who wore an orange crystal above their heads. Good, then Jomei wouldn't receive any penalties for defending the purplette from them. Lunging forward, Jomei drove a quick knee into the center of the man who held Teion's back, causing him to stagger forward with an annoyed grunt, nearly loosing his grip on the girl. The other woman worked quickly to pull out a dagger on Jomei, the ginger himself having left his weapon sitting by the fire. With a smug look, the woman spun the knife in her hand and jabbed the blade forward. The ginger quickly stepped diagonally towards the bandit, and away from the danger, dropping his left hand to grab the woman's wrist, balling his right hand into a fist and bringing it across to his left shoulder. The woman grunted in shock before chuckling, eying Jomei from under her hood, "Nice try kid, but you wouldn't hit a la-" Before she even had a chance to finish speaking, Jomei's fist, which ignited in a gold glow, crashed into the side of the bandit's face causing her to stumble back and fall onto the floor. "Trying to kidnap a defenseless girl while she's sleeping? Doesn't sound like a lady to me." Jomei squared himself up with the two again, tossing the dagger that he had stealthily pulled from the woman's hand into the ground behind him. "You want a fight? I'll give you a fight.." he finished with a confident smirk. 

I sleep peacefully with a smile upon my face having wonderful dreams of what life would be like after this game is complete. Dreams of being back with my family and having a nice time singing live on stage, and being with my sister once more. The dream then transitioning to what it would be like with all of you a nice group of friends to laugh and share stories with. To try and be close like a family like how i can truly view this group. Even if i would never dare say that allowed to the best of my abiltiy to do so. Suddenly within the dream while talking the ground thuds heavily awaking me with a soft groan of annoyance as i look towards the source, and sees two people holding Tieon. Without a second wasted i try to get up off the ground as fast as i can with Kuro growling dangerous moving to cut off there route of trying to take Teion away. Which might be terrifying since Kuro is a lion the size of a large dog. With claws, and teeth that could be annoying to get past even if it wouldn't hurt.

As i manage to finally get up onto my feet i see a orange haired person beat up the two people and i relax right away. Knowing that the figure in question is Jomei distributing much needed justice. As i see Jomei move from the male to the girl i go towards the male who is holding Teion and taps him on the shoulder, and when he turns i take out my shield, and with a grin smacks him in the face with the bottom of it to make sure Teion doesn't get hit by the shield also. The man loosing his grip on Teion as i pat her on the back. Don't worry we're here to help to the best of our ability. I say to her with a smile on my face. I then look towards Jomei and nods my head. Why don't we just hold these players down for now unless you somehow figured out what to do for our non kill method. i tell jomei as i quickly stomp my foot onto the man to pin him .Which is rather easy since i am wearing heavy armor.

The girl held onto her jaw, a look of discomfort from the force of the blow apparent on her features. She was quick to pick herself back up to her feet, the intensity of her glare towards the Irishman replacing the sharpness of the dagger that had been tossed aside. "Getting real tired of dealing with all of your do-gooder friends." The words slipped out under her breath before her stance relaxed with Jomei's bravado. "Actually. Nah." Just when her sapphire eyes pulled away from his to give her companion direction, the man let out a grunt with the force of Hestia's shield colliding with his face. With Hestia's boot now planted firmly against his chest, the girl to the side of them rolled her eyes.

"What, are you going soft on all the girls? Give me some leverage, idiot." She hissed. The man worked to shake off the jarring blow, planting one palm on Hestia's knee while his other fingers wrapped around the ankle of her boot. Applying a sudden pressure to the former, the man pushed back on the tank's joint in order to knock her off balance. He grappled the woman, sitting up and wrapping his arm around her calf to hold her in a leg-lock. "Now," The girl was quick to sift through her inventory, retrieving the short handle of a spear in seconds. She held the sharpened tip to the center of Hestia's chest, her eyes running over Kimi and Teion before turning back onto Jomei with a new sharpness to her gaze. "I'll make this easy. I don't want her." She jerked the spear forward to scrape lightly over the metal of her breastplate. Without taking her eyes off the Irishman, she lifted the weapon to point it at the violette. "I want that one. And you all," She gave the handle of the weapon a single twirl as the blade began to glow a brilliant carmine. In one swift motion, she threw the weapon down, piercing through the plate of Hestia's armor and stabbing the woman through the collarbone. Despite the tank's high mitigation, the force of the blow dropped Hestia's health by nearly a third. Meanwhile, the retaliation of her armor's defensive damage only chipped away at the green bar hovering beside the girl's smaller, cloaked frame. "don't have room to negotiate."

Teion felt her breath catch in her throat. Memories of the nights in the desert, both with Spencer and Ryo, and when she was alone before Aereth had come to save her flooded her mind. It was happening again. She wasn't safe, and the people around her weren't safe. The woman's eyes went wide as the triangular blade stabbed into Hestia and drained her of health, the response that came out of her was automatic. "S-stop it. Leave them alone!" She pleaded, curling the fingers that were beginning to shake into loose fists at her sides.

Upon seeing Noodle getting kicked to the side and Jomei and Hestia reacting so well to the situation Kimi finally snapped into it. Once she saw the female player, quickly without hesitation, stab at Hestia, Kimi flew into a rage charging at her. Kimi ran towards her ducked down behind Jomei to hide her rushing her, and as she approached Kimi took off from behind Jomei to land a solid back kick to her abdomen making her take a few steps back. "Stay the hell away!" Kimi fumed at her. Kimi brought her guard up as the woman began to attack Kimi, but she couldn't do much as a spear wasn't great against someone who fought up close. This didn't last long as the other played went to grab at Kimi, "Here go for the weaker one!" The man yelled as he slipped his arm under Kimi's and behind her head for a headlock. "Sh*t" Kimi cursed under her breath as the woman had a clear shot at her now. The woman made for a quick stab at Kimi's stomach, but only to graze it as Noodle hit her weapon away. "Noodle! Stay out of this!" Kimi pleaded a bit with worry in her voice.