[PP-F1, F2] <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> Tough Rocks are Tough [Completed]

Ell watched as Hei kicked the rock, it was a pretty high and strong kick and it may have knock somebody out cold if the target was a real person. 'Kicking huh, I should probably try that too.' Ell thought as he listened to Hei's encouragement of him landing a powerful strike in his next attack. "Right!" Ell said as he nodded at Hei. He looked at the red health bar of the rock they were breaking for the past minutes. 'Alright I have come this far, I am going to show them that I am capable of acquiring and using the martial arts skill.' Ell steadied himself before making a front flip, then kicking the rock with a hammer kick. He did quite the damage, the rock's crack widened as if it was already separated in half but the lowest part of the boulder was still whole. Ell sadly looked at the stone's 1 HP left. "Well, that's a drag, wanna do the honors Hei?" 

Spoiler

ID: 97661

H3LL0

• Attacks with [Basic Attack]
  • BD: 6 -Hit
  • Deals: 5 DMG
  • Rock HP: 6-5=1

Edited by H3LL0

Hei had been watching when Ell had readied for something he hadn't done before, it seemed that he wanted to try to do some kind of kick. - He maybe should have done more of the kicking, if i remember right, Ell bought some combat boots from me, so the attacks that will be most effective are those that use his feet. So let's see how he will deal with it - and before Hei could make more assumptions, Ell did a front flip, using the spin to power a hammer kick onto the stone. The kick hit hard and the crack opened so just the very last bottom of the rock was still connected. "Nicely done, even though a little bit is still missing" Hei said, when Ell landed. When he then asked Hei if he would land the last hit, Hei shook his head. "Nah, that honour is yours to take. I wouldn't feel good if I broke the stone you were ordered to break. I'll just sit down and watch you do it." and so Hei went away from the stone, looked for a nice place in the sun and enjoyed the probably last moment of this quest with Ell.

"Alright whatever" Ell then faced the stone, probably for the last time and thought: 'Alright, I am getting the hang of the punches and kicks, so now would probably be the best time to...' Ell made a combo attack of different punches and different kicks on the rock, chipping some parts of the stone. Its Health bar went down to zero. The boulder's crack continued its way down finally dividing the rock into two, before shattering like glass into a lot of polygons and disappearing from its position. "Finally! Hey Hermit!" He called, "The boulder's gone!" 

Yonaga approached Ell as he made the combo attacks against the rock, finally breaking it. He called to her, and she replied: "Well, well, I didn't believe it at first that a scarecrow like you would actually accomplish it. You did well, against an opponent that doesn't move." She said mockingly. "Come here and let me re-" She was interrupted by Ell who charged at her saying: "HEY! BREAKING SOMETHING THAT IS LIKE AN IMMORTAL OBJECT WAS A REAL DRAG YOU KNOW! TRY ME AND I'LL SHOW YOU HOW WELL I"LL DO AGAINST ANYBODY!" 

And so Ell got his a** kicked by Yonaga over and over again, as Hei sat on a nice place under the sun watching them.

Spoiler

ID: 97764

H3LL0

• Attacks with [Basic Attack]
  • BD: 9 -Hit (Crit 1)
  • Deals: 5+1=6 DMG
  • Rock HP: 1--1=0

Summary:

[PP-F1, F2]<<Breaking the Unbreakable>> Tough Rocks are Tough

Quest Rewards:

1. Party Leader will be gifted the Extra Skill, <<Martial Arts>>

2. 1 Skill Point