[F11-PP] Guild dungeon delving.

(NOTIF: As of this moment to try and get things going after every post you get 24 hours to post next.  Example: Kimi has 24 hours to respond. After Kimi responds Kairi then has 24 hours to respond or she will get skipped. This will be carried through the rest of this thread to make it progress faster. Exceptions will be made if i the creator deems a reason for not being able to post in that time limit valid. @Telrenya@Spencer@Kimi@Kairi@Ryo)

I nod my head as i look towards the Erin girl. Well it is nice to have you around either way for certain Erin. You're making sure that my friend Spencer is living, and that is rather nice that you're capable of doing that. Also since you are part of the guild it would only make sense for me to try and get to know you. hey by the way how is that Telrenya girl? Like what is she like for the most part? I ask her curiously really wanting to know what this girl is like. Having only heard nice things about her, but it doesn't hurt knowing more about a person then what others would expect when first meeting them. Can save out on some awkward moments to make sure you don't say anything that could be a soar spot for them. When the cave rumbles i am glad i am one of the more sturdy people do to my armor so it is a bit more difficult to get me off balances so i just put my hand against the wall, and i am fine. When asked what that could be i nod towards Spencer. I agree with Spence. That is probably the boss of the dungeon since i have heard there is some kind of boss in these dungeons. I say to the group that is gathered.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As the group was getting along well during their break the floor began to quake harshly. Bit and pieces of the dirt and clay ceiling fell down, but nothing to serious happened aside from witnessing Spencer become dumbfounded as Ryo held on to him for balance. It wasn't long until the shaking stopped and it seemed everyone was questioning what that was about. Spencer and Hestia made a good guess as to what that may be saying it was probably the boss of the floor. With that said Kimi grew a bit concerned with having Spencer around, especially since this might be a bit to difficult for him. Kimi looked back towards Ryo and said, "Well if it is the boss man of the dungeon, we better get moving before he makes another quake. I don't want the get tunneled in." walked about scanning the walls to see if there was indeed a chance for them to get tunneled in, but so far nothing presented itself. Then again she can never be too sure, and wouldn't want to wait to find out. She sat back down waiting for the others to catch their breath and recover.

Kairi had looked down to Karona that had been nudging against her leg to get some form of attention, however he typically only does this sort of thing when its hungry. Kairi had looked at him with a little bit of a saddened look and said to him "Sorry, there's no monsters around that you can eat... after this well find a monster for you to eat. Would you like some jewels to satisfy your hunger till then?" she had asked. Karona had let out a grumble however he had let out a grunt accepting that it would be the only thing he could eat. Kairi had let out a giggle and opened her inventory going down on one knee pulling out a plate and a small chest, opening it reveals a fair bit of vanity jewels in which she got a good handful and placed it on the plate before putting the chest back into her inventory. Karona had moved its shell downwards before opening its mouth shooting out its absurdly long tongue before placing it on the jewels and piece by piece eating them.

@Ryo

Ryo watched as his energy recounted back to full. "I'm agreeing with Kimi on this. If it is the boss making this much ruckus, then I don't want to be here if this place collapses." He said, looking over at Hestia. "If you want to know about Tel, ask her yourself. She's got a shop, after all, you can always find her there." He said shrugging his shoulder, not liking how Hestia was asking someone else about another person, at least out of the blue like that. Ryo looked over at Kairi who had begun to feed her 'pet' some jewels, which it noisily chewed and swallowed. Ryo shuddered. "That is one part adorable that you're feeding your pet. And another part creepy for reasons which I can't even begin to comprehend." He said, pushing himself off the wall. "Alright, my energy is full. Everyone else good to move?" he asked, looking around the room.

3/3 turns completed | Energy Recovered

With the party recovering, Telrenya's eyes drifted over to Spencer after he moved a bit closer to her. Behind the mask, chocolate brown eyes studied his profile, her brows knitting with concern the longer she stared at her friend's reddened face. She frowned, knowing for a fact that something was wrong, but being unable to determine the cause behind it. Was he feeling out of place? She remembered how down the man had been feeling after their encounter with the player killer Death_Adder. Seeing yourself as weak, unable to contribute, and simply comparing yourself to others--she knew those feelings, and had seen just how hard they had hit Spencer in the past. The girl leaned a couple of inches to the side, offering the tall man a gentle nudge of his arm with her elbow. "Hey," She started in a voice barely above a whisper, soft and encouraging. "Let's hang out again sometime, just the two of us." Her tone did its best to carry the unseen smile that she wore. "Maybe do a quest, or...just get some ice cream?" She let out a small, breathy chuckle.

Just a few seconds later, and Hestia spoke a name that naturally drew her attention. Realizing that the 'her' that stood in front of them was not actually the subject of conversation. "Oh, uh," She started, and luckily Ryo interjected to save her from stumbling over her response. She still hesitated a second, but then gave a small nod. "Yeah, the only people I really know are Spencer and Jevi." She replied.

[3/3 to full energy]

Spencer ran a hand through his hair, his hair now a tossed mess. His feelings were a whole bunch of confusing mess that he didn't really know how to exactly deal with really at all. He had been feeling this way ever since his botched trip to get his Penguin on the forth floor, and nothing was really helping in terms of making him feel better. Hestia helped a little bit when they went adventuring for the avalanche quest where they had a heart to heart, but not enough to keep his mood up. He sighed softly and looked around, smiling softly at Hestia when she said something regarding him. He turned back to everyone else, their energy was starting to fully fill up.

Spencer turned to Telrenya, she said something about the two of them hanging out. It was really nice that she was putting forth an effort to be a friend and hang out some, and it made his heart warm. He didn't know what came over him, but he hugged the woman. "Thank you Tel, thank you for being such a good friend." He muttered into her eye softly and sat back, ignoring the watering in his eyes. He turned to Ryo and nodded. "Yep I'm good to go, lets head out." He said and rubbed his eyes, the water was gone. He blushed a bit and stood up, rubbing the back of his head.

I glance towards Ryo and just shrugs my shoulders. I have asked a few other guild members since i haven't had time to ask tel yet to do some kind of quest, or just to talk all that much. Figuring that she is busy being with Jomei or something of the like. i didn't want to disrupt the two when the are being together. Though i guess i should've messaged also since it wouldn't have hurt. Eh either way your point is correct i'll just go message her next when i want some help with something, or just want to talk to her.I say towards Ryo with a small shrug of my shoulders as i glance around to see how everyone is doing. Once i see people getting close to being back at full i nod my head towards Ryo. Well it seems people are reaching their maximum energy capacity for fighting Ryo. i think it is about time we start heading out to get ready for another wave of fighting some mobs. I say with a smile on my face as i look towards the group.

Kimi looked at the group and saw that everyone was just about ready to go. "So you guys all ready and set to go?" Kimi asked openly as she moved herself back to the middle the tunnel. She looked back to where they arrived and saw some of the scorch marks from the ants that they have defeated earlier and paced up and down the tunnel for a bit to see if there are anything that she missed. "Pretty sure i spotted something earlier." Kimi said under her breath. She pulled out the magnifying glass the Ryo lent to her for the moment to go searching for something she saw out of place. Some time passed by until she ended up finding a odd looking rock and pushed it to the side to reveal a treasure behind it. "Hey guys look what I found." She said calling out to the rest of the group. "You guys could go ahead and open it for me, finding it was enough fun she said cheerfully."

ID# 97792 results:
LD: 16+2+3=21
Treasure Found

Kairi had looked over to Ryo that had asked the general group if they had gotten their energy pools nearly complete, Kairi had looked up to her energy pool and saw that it was close to reaching full for it to regen all the way. She had taken a deep breath hoping for nothing bad to happen, however after a moment Kimi had stated that she found a chest. Kairi being her typical self she had raised her hand bouncing up and down saying "I wanna open it!" then had made her way over to the chest to open it. However to her surprise... it was a Mimic. Kairi had let out a squeal as it had opened to be a Mimic, and Karona couldn't smell danger any quicker. Karona had growled and shot out its tongue to deflect its from touching Kairi's. Kairi had looked up and saw that her Energy bar did not complete, Kairi had visibly had looked extremely upset. Kairi had then said "Please don't let me open a chest ever again."

@Ryo

-----
ID:
97825 - LD: 2 [please don't let me open a chest again.]
ID: 97830 - MD: 1 [At least it messed up.]
Mimic: 430/430 - DMG: 129

Ryo rubbed his hands together. "Alright, Kimi! More treasure." He said, a glint appearing in his eyes. But something seemed, off about the chest. Something didn't sit right. The chain around the chest was in a different position than the other chests he had seen, the wood was a different color, and the box seemed to be moving. Not only that, but Kairi's own familiar was 'sniffing' around as if trying to find a familiar scent like a dog would. Ryo reached out for Kairi, who had moved to open the chest. "Kairi don't it's a-!" Ryo called out, but it was too late. The lid was thrust open, and Kairi's own mimic deflected a blow, saving her from taking damage. "I was gonna say, it was a mimic. Here I am!" He said, shouting at the beast, his blade becoming undrawn and slicing through the monster. "Dammit. Just as we got our energy back too. Hestia lure it! Kimi, can you one shot it?" Ryo asked noting the change of health he had dealt with his own weapon.

ID# 97889
BD: 3+3=6 | Gen Getsu Used(-8 Energy)(128 DMG dealt)
MD: - (Not Used)

Group 1~
[H: 0 ] Hestia | 950/950 | 92/92 | 3 DMG | 1 ACC | -1 EVA | 131 MIT | 24 Bleed (8+) l 28 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | Paralyze (8+) | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery
[H: 0 ] Kimi | 520/520 | 52/52 | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 7 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | 2 LD
[H: 1 ] Ryo | 500/500 | 42/50 | 16 DMG | EVA 2 | Acc 3 | Mit 7
[H: 0 ] Kairi | 400/400 | 26/40 EN | 13 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 18 MIT

Group 2~
[H: 0 ] Telrenya | 680/680 HP | 68/68 EN | 15 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 86 MIT | 
[H: 0 ] Spencer | 320/320 HP | 32/32 EN | 5 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 29 MIT | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery | 14 Thorns | 

Mobs~
Mimic: 302/430 HP | 129 DMG | 

I watch as Kairi goes to open up the chest and it seems that her luck isn't holding out at all as once more another mimic spawns and goes for a attack that misses. 'Wow she can't have any breaks can she? This is just like her familiar quest.' i think to myself as i quickly just activate howl onto the mimic and holds my shield and sword looking at the enemy that seems ready to try and strike at me as i keep a calm look on my face knowing that the mimic won't be able to do anything much at all in terms of damage against me, or at least that is the hope like it always is as i glance towards Kimi. Looks like you're up Kimi give it a good hit with your punches. Here is to hoping also that we can start the paralyze train against it. I say with a playful grin on my face as i move closer towards the mimic to gain all of its attention to the best of my ability.

Group 1~
[H: 3 ] Hestia | 950/950 | 82/92 | 3 DMG | 1 ACC | -1 EVA | 131 MIT | 24 Bleed (8+) l 28 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | Paralyze (8+) | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery
[H: 0 ] @Kimi | 520/520 | 52/52 | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 7 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | 2 LD

Group 2~
[H: 0 ] Telrenya | 680/680 HP | 68/68 EN | 15 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 86 MIT | 
[H: 0 ] Spencer | 320/320 HP | 32/32 EN | 5 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 29 MIT | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery | 14 Thorns | 

Mobs~
Mimic: 302/430 HP | 129 DMG | 

Kimi watched as another mimic just happened to come from the treasure she had found. "Darnnit this is just going to add to my mimic to treasure ratio." Kimi said with a very disappointed face. "Sorry about that Kairi, hope you're alright." Kimi said trying to comfort her as she might've thought it was her fault when really if Kimi knew better from Treasure to Mimic things would've turned out differently for the both of them. While that was going on Ryo and Hestia already made attempts at the Mimic to hurt it, but so far it was a lot stronger than they have anticipated. Kimi ran up to the mimic like she has plenty of times before with these evil little boxes and unleashed a flurry of heavy well placed attacks knocking it back away from the group. "Yeah, but hopefully this doesn't take to long. I wanna get to the boss and get out of here as soon as possible."

ID# 98147 results: Five Swords

Battle: 6+3=9 Hit

Group 1~
[H: 3 ] Hestia | 950/950 | 82/92 | 3 DMG | 1 ACC | -1 EVA | 131 MIT | 24 Bleed (8+) l 28 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | Paralyze (8+) | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery
[H: 1 ] Kimi | 420/420 | 34/42 | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 0 MIT | 7 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | 2 LD  

Group 2~
[H: 0 ] Telrenya | 680/680 HP | 68/68 EN | 15 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 86 MIT | 

Mobs~
Mimic: 232/430 HP | 129 DMG | -70HP

OCC: Fixed my stats, I didnt have 520HP

Before Kairi could actually hear Ryo's voice, she had already opened the Treasure Chest to find that it had been a mimic. Kairi had squealed and moved back away from it, thankfully seeing Karona deflecting an attack from it. However looking at her energy pool she had seen in this instance she was going to be absolutely useless in this battle due to the lack of energy that she has. She had gotten herself up off of the ground and had looked around trying to think of something she could do, however she had doubts that she could actually be able to use a sword art with the little energy that she had. She had grew a pretty upset look that she had caused this not only to herself, but to everyone as well before a boss fight as all of them had regened their energy, and Kairi couldn't do anything to help. She had just let out a sigh and said out for everyone to hear but in a upset tone "I'm sorry..."

@Telrenya

Group 1~
[H: 3 ] Hestia | 950/950 | 82/92 | 3 DMG | 1 ACC | -1 EVA | 131 MIT | 24 Bleed (8+) l 28 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | Paralyze (8+) | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery
[H: 1 ] Kimi | 420/420 | 34/42 | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 0 MIT | 7 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | 2 LD  
[H: 0 ] Kairi | 400/400 | 4/40 EN | 13 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 18 MIT

Group 2~
[H: 0 ] Telrenya | 680/680 HP | 68/68 EN | 15 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 86 MIT | 

Mobs~
Mimic: 232/430 HP | 129 DMG |

Telrenya was surprised by Spencer's sudden embrace, but by no means was it unwelcoming. The tension released from her shoulders in another small chuckle, and she brought her arms up to return the brief hug before giving the man a nod. "Nothing to thank me for, Spencer. I'm happy to spend more time with you." She admitted, suddenly realizing how distant she'd been. Her masked adventures had left her with so little time for her friends, that she may had inadvertently been drifting away from them.

After the group had decided to move on, Telrenya kept a gloved palm on the pommel of St. Andrew's Bane at her hip. She watched with mild interest as Kimi and Kairi celebrated over the discovery of a chest, but the mood was quick to shift when the disguised monster lashed out at them. She ripped the rapier from its scabbard and flourished the weapon while the rest of their group took quick action against the monster. She began to wonder just how hard her attack might hit, with the monster's hovering health bar already teetering on the half-way point. With a steady exhale, she lowered her stance and then pushed forward. Her charge skill kicked in, and she slipped past her other party members in the corridor in order to sink the tip of her sword into the Mimic's wooden 'flesh'. She pulled her arm back to place another powerful strike, and another, until the monster sported fourteen fresh stab wounds. Its health drained quickly and steadily until the colored meter vanished completely. A bit surprised that she had mustered enough damage to kill the creature, Telrenya straightened as the Mimic burst with the familiar death animation and she held her blade down at her side.

@Hestia

Spoiler

ID#: 98211 | BD: 3(+4)=7 - Hit! Over Radiation (x14) +Charge Active
(15 base) + (3 charge) = (18 DMG) x (14 sword art) = 252 DMG
ID#: 98212 | LD: 16 | CD: 5 - +(2) crafting materials, +(2) uncommon consumables

Group 1~
[H: 0 ] Kairi | 400/400 | 4/40 EN | 13 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 18 MIT

Group 2~
[H: 1 ] Telrenya | 680/680 HP | 55/68 EN | 15 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 86 MIT | 

Mobs~
Mimic: 0/430 HP | 129 DMG

Total Loot:

• 9,430 Col
  • (14) T2 Materials
  • [Rare] T2 Weapon (Ryo)
  • 2x [Rare] Consumables (Ryo)
  • [Rare] T2 Armor/Shield (Kairi)
  • 2x [Uncommon] Consumables (Telrenya)

I grin rather happily at seeing the Mimic's quick death as i nod my head. Seems like we won't even need to rest for this fight. I say rather happily as the ground shakes ever so slightly as suddenly both sides of the walls burst open with man sized ant like monster with what looks like some type of armor, and a singular long piercing stinger type of deal comes forth with red glowing eyes as the two of them stare down the group while tapping the two pincer like attachments on their bodies. Well then i'll make sure to shut up next time to make sure we don't get attacked right away. I say with a smile as i then activate howl upon the two ants focusing there attention on me. Well you guys do what you need to do for taking them down now. I trust that you got this. I say as i then take a few steps away from my group to try and make sure the two stronger looking ants don't accidentally hurt anyone else in my group in a attempt to try and hit me.

Spoiler

image.png

Group 1~
[H: 3 ] Hestia | 950/950 | 73/92 | 3 DMG | 1 ACC | -1 EVA | 131 MIT | 24 Bleed (8+) l 28 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | Paralyze (8+) | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery
[H: 0 ] @Kimi420/420 | 34/42 | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 0 MIT | 7 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | 2 LD  
[H: 0 ] @Ryo | 500/500 | 42/50 | 16 DMG | EVA 2 | Acc 3 | Mit 7
[H: 0 ] @Kairi | 400/400 | 4/40 EN | 13 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 18 MIT

Group 2~
[H: 0 ] Telrenya | 680/680 HP | 55/68 EN | 15 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 86 MIT | 

Elite 1:  HP: (550/550)  DMG: (165)  MIT: (22)  ACC: 1  EVA: 1

Elite 2 HP: (550/550)  DMG: (165)  MIT: (22)  ACC: 1  EVA: 1

Kimi wasn't to surprised that more ant warriors showed up. Especially since the small fight with the mimic did cause a lot of noise and also the fact that the party was dungeon delving. As the ant warriors approached Kimi noticed that these were different from the last ones they fought earlier in the dungeon. The ants that they faced were a lot bigger and more specifically their exoskeleton was thicker. "Just because you're bigger doesn't mean you won't go down." Kimi said as she ran forward to perform her Tornado Kick. Luckily as she went to strike her opponent with her spin kick she saw sparks and flames come off from her kick onto the first ant. The second ant got away with only a normal hit. "Alright looks like one of them is paralzyed and burned. If we keep up at this pace, we should make it to the boss man soon."

Elite 1 | ID# 98264   BD: 8+2=11 Para, Burn

Elite 2 | ID# 98265   BD: 6+2=8 HIt

Group 1~
[H: 3 ] Hestia | 950/950 | 73/92 | 3 DMG | 1 ACC | -1 EVA | 131 MIT | 24 Bleed (8+) l 28 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | Paralyze (8+) | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery
[H: 0 ] Kimi 420/420 | 22/42 | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 0 MIT | 7 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | 2 LD  
[H: 0 ] @Ryo | 500/500 | 42/50 | 16 DMG | EVA 2 | Acc 3 | Mit 7
[H: 0 ] @Kairi | 400/400 | 4/40 EN | 13 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 18 MIT

Group 2~
[H: 0 ] Telrenya | 680/680 HP | 55/68 EN | 15 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 86 MIT | 

Elite 1:  HP: (488/550)  DMG: (165)  MIT: (22)  ACC: 1  EVA: 1 -84HP+22MIT=-62, Para; Burn 0/2

Elite 2 HP: (488/550)  DMG: (165)  MIT: (22)  ACC: 1  EVA: 1 -84HP+22MIT=-62

Erin quickly dispatched the Mimic, and Ryo looked at his own weapon. He needed to become stronger if he was going to compete with the likes of Erin, let alone Jomei and the rest of the frontliners. He gritted his teeth in frustration of his own weakness. "Well, that's that." Ryo said, happy that the mimic was at least taken care of. Then suddenly the walls gave way. "Oh, what now?!" Ryo exclaimed, his head whipping to the side. One Ant went to attack Kairi, and Ryo moved to action grabbing Kairi and rolling out of the way. Hestia had already moved in to call the three ants to her, howling at them making them think she was the bigger threat. Ryo set Kairi down as Kimi already leaped into action. "Kairi, stay behind us until your energy has recovered." Ryo quickly looked behind his shoulder, then back to Kairi. "In the meantime, let Ryo the Hero take care of this." He said, giving the woman a wink before standing back up the face the ants.

Without hesitating Ryo ran up to the front lines, his hand waving over his katana's grip. Kimi had rushed in, setting one ablaze in the process of kicking them both. The health bars barely moved as one took a step back on fire. "Right this one then!" Ryo said, readying his blade. Ryo drew his blade but his blade merely bounced off of the thick exoskeleton of the ant. "Damn!" He cursed and watched as the Ant went for the ever-vigilant Hesita.

ID: 98949 BD: 4(2-1+3) MD: 6 (5+1)
Group 1~
[H: 3 ][H: 3 ] Hestia | 916/950 | 73/92 | 3 DMG | 1 ACC | -1 EVA | 131 MIT | 24 Bleed (8+) l 28 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | Paralyze (8+) | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery
[H: 1 ][H: 1 ]  Kimi | 420/420 | 34/42 | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 0 MIT | 7 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | 2 LD  
[H: 0 ][H: 0 ]  Ryo | 500/500 | 41/50 | 16 DMG | EVA 2 | Acc 3 | Mit 7
[H: 0 ][H: 0 ]  Kairi | 400/400 | 4/40 EN | 13 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 18 MIT

Group 2~
[H: 0 ][H: 0 ] Telrenya | 680/680 HP | 55/68 EN | 15 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 86 MIT | 
[H: 0 ][H: 0 ] Spencer | 320/320 HP | 32/32 EN | 5 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 29 MIT | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery | 14 Thorns | 

Mobs~
Elite 1:  HP: (476/550)  DMG: (165)  MIT: (22)  ACC: 1  EVA: 1 Para | Burn(1/2)
Elite 2 HP: (460/550)  DMG: (165)  MIT: (22)  ACC: 1  EVA: 1

Kairi had looked over to Ryo as the party had finished up the Mimic saying if it was alright if she could step out to regen her energy to fight the elites, Kairi had nodded her head and said "I mean, between standing around looking pretty and going to get energy to be able to help and do something... uh, yeah I will go get some energy. Just don't have too much fun without me." she had giggled and steered clear of walking towards them as combat would begin. With a sigh, she was playing the waiting game once again to regen energy... this wouldn't have happened if she didn't open the chest and instead let someone else open it. However with a sigh, she had accepted that she was just human and made a mistake and was nothing to really beat herself up about. Kairi hearing the combat from inside she had just kicked around a few rocks, however as she had kicked the rocks she had seen Karona running towards the noise. 

• 1 month later...

Before they'd had much time to breathe, and before every member of their dungeon delving group had managed to fully recover their energy, two pairs of footsteps were already echoing off the earthy walls of the winding tunnels to sound the approach of more ant-like guards. With long curved blades jutting out from a naturally-armored forearm, Telrenya grimaced behind her mask. Of course they'd have to cut through plenty of these monsters if they wanted to get any good experience or treasure out of this endeavor.

"Spencer, we got this! Just follow my lead." She encouraged her friend, leaning forward and breaking into a sprint once the first party had resolved their attacks. Her charge skill kicked in to give her an extra boost, and the girl's lightly-armored form slipped through the other players in order to drive St. Andrew's Bane directly in the center of one of the elite guard's thoraxes. Her shoulder pulled back to rip the rapier free, only to plunge back in with thirteen more consecutive strikes that picked up in speed.

Spoiler

ID#: 99976 | BD: 10 - Critical Hit! Over Radiation (x14) +Charge Active
(15 base) + (3 charge) + (2 critical) = (20 DMG) x (14 sword art) = 280 DMG

Group 1~
[H: 3 ][H: 3 ] Hestia | 916/950 | 73/92 | 3 DMG | 1 ACC | -1 EVA | 131 MIT | 24 Bleed (8+) l 28 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | Paralyze (8+) | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery
[H: 1 ][H: 1 ]  Kimi | 420/420 | 34/42 | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 0 MIT | 7 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | 2 LD  
[H: 0 ][H: 0 ]  Ryo | 500/500 | 41/50 | 16 DMG | EVA 2 | Acc 3 | Mit 7
[H: 0 ][H: 0 ]  Kairi | 400/400 | 4/40 EN | 13 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 18 MIT

Group 2~
[H: 0 ][H: 0 ] Telrenya | 680/680 HP | 55/68 EN | 15 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 86 MIT | 
[H: 0 ][H: 0 ] Spencer | 320/320 HP | 32/32 EN | 5 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 29 MIT | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery | 14 Thorns | 

Mobs~
Elite 1:  HP: (196/550)  DMG: (165)  MIT: (22)  ACC: 1  EVA: 1 Para | Burn(1/2)

Total Loot:

• 9,430 Col
  • (14) T2 Materials
  • [Rare] T2 Weapon (Ryo)

Spencer smiled a bit when Telrenya tried to encourage Spencer on, but he was still a bit worried about all of it. He knew he wasn't as strong as the others, but they made it past the one swarm of mobs, and past the mimic, so it seemed like their luck was increasing, but he didn't know how long this dungeon was really going to take. Man I'm nervous, but I have to keeo pushing through in order for everything to be okay, even tohugh I can't really do much in the effort of everything being okay. Oh well I usppose. He shrugged and watched Telrenya attack the first ant, taking a big chunk of damage out of it. Spencer smiled at her and got ready for the attack, but the second ant was already coming at him. He blocked the first attack with his shield, but the first one struck Telrenya. The secodn one used that as a distraction in order to push through Spencer and strike Telrenya again, taking a good portion of her health.

Spoiler

ID: 99998 BD: 4 - 1 = 3 CD: 8

ID: 99999 MD: 10 - 3 + 1 =8 (165 DMG -  86 = 79)
ID: 100,000 MD: 8 - 3 + 1 = 6 (165 DMG - 89 = 79)

Group 1~
[H: 1 ][H: 1 ]  Kimi | 420/420 | 34/42 | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 0 MIT | 7 Thorns | 12 Burn (8+) | 2 LD  
[H: 0 ][H: 0 ]  Ryo | 500/500 | 41/50 | 16 DMG | EVA 2 | ACC 3 | Mit 7
[H: 0 ][H: 0 ]  Kairi | 400/400 | 4/40 EN | 13 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 18 MIT

Group 2~
[H: 2 ][H: 0 ] Telrenya | 522/680 HP | 55/68 EN | 15 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 86 MIT | 
[H: 0 ][H: 0 ] Spencer | 320/320 HP | 29/32 EN | 5 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 29 MIT | 1 Regen | 1 Recovery | 14 Thorns | 

Mobs~
Elite 1:  HP: (184/550)  DMG: (165)  MIT: (22)  ACC: 1  EVA: 1

Total Loot:

• 9,430 Col
  • (14) T2 Materials
  • [Rare] T2 Weapon (Ryo)