[F11] [Event Thread] Masquerade Ball

<<Masquerade Ball>>
Valentine’s Day Social Event

2/7/18 - 2/28/18

immagine-corpo-3_19.jpg

All across the various settlements of Aincrad, players had begun taking notice of flyers being posted, advertising an event to be held for the lovers’ holiday, Valentine’s Day. A large hall on the Northern side of Taft has been re-purposed to house this masquerade ball with various decorations of crimson and pink to celebrate the holiday. All are invited, not only those who have found love in this grim world, to join in the festivities. Those who do not arrive in proper attire are asked to leave and are not permitted entry into the event. However, those that are in a relationship are encouraged to enter the couple’s contest, where they will be given a chance to win special prizes.

Event Participants Receive:

• 1 Red Velvet Cake (Unique Consumable, grants +1 LD, +1 Prosperity)
  • Standard Thread Rewards

~Best Couple Contest~
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16043-best-couple-contest-voting/
1. Piera and Lee
2. Jomei and Telrenya
3. Krysta and Vigilon
4. Shield and Beat

5. Kimi and Hestia

6. Zandra and Avilon

Rules:

• Couples must BOTH state they are entering the contest. One saying that they are, the other to confirm. 
  • Voting begins on 2/14/18 at 11:59 PM CST. At this time, no more couples will be allowed to enter the contest, and a poll will be added to the event. Players CAN vote for themselves, BUT CANNOT use alternate accounts to vote for another character you own.
  • Voting ends on 2/21/18 at 11:59 PM CST, at which point the winners will be declared.
  • You cannot change your partner after voting begins.
  • Pictures of ‘ships’ and couples are NOT allowed until AFTER the contest. Afterwards, pictures are fair game.
  • No hating/flaming/harassment of other ships or couples.
  • Best couple will win a special prize~

Prizes:
Prizes that are 'to be shared' should be decided on by the winning couples. In order to have the correct amount of col transferred at the contest's end, each player should please note the split you would like in a post after winners have been declared.

First Prize

Spoiler
  • 2x Masks of the Lovers (Unique Item, Cannot be traded. Grants +1 LD, +(30*Tier) Overhealth. Does not take up an equipment slot. Masks of the Lovers' enhancements are only active when both players are in a thread together and both are equipped.)
  • 15,000 Col to be shared
  • 4 extra Red Velvet Cakes to be shared

Second Place

Spoiler
  • 10,000 Col to be shared
  • 2 extra Red Velvet Cakes to be shared

Third Place

Spoiler
  • 5,000 Col to be shared
  • 1 extra Red Velvet Cake to be given to one player
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I arrive at the ball taking a deep calming breathe feeling slightly nervous, and a bit lonely going alone with nobody but myself. However, even if this seems like a couples thing that doesn't mean i have to be miserable during it. Right? 'Okay i can do this. I just need to enter this thing. I already got a dress and mask since it is a masquerade ball. Let's enter this thing.' I think to myself as i enter the room and sees that i am either the first one here, or this is all a fluke. I sigh a bit softly at that, but goes off to one of the pillars, and looks towards the door to see who will be the first one to show up for this event. Wearing a decent dress in my opinion along with a fitting mask to cover my face as it is a masquerade. I can only hope that i didn't over think this and wore more then what was required for being part of this masquerade. Also hoping that i am not the only single person attending this event.

Kimi heard about a Masquerade Ball around on the eleventh floor and went to check it out. She knew of course what these types of parties and dances are, but she wasn't too sure what to do. This event was meant to be for couple and with Kimi going as her lonesome self she felt fairly awkward, but she thought that shouldn't stop her. As she arrived just outside the event building she quickly started having doubts about joining, but shook them aside as she was already dressed which she doesn't do often. Even so her mask would help hide herself as well as some of her insecurities. "Well lets get this over with." Kimi said to herself in a low voice mustering up some courage from within her.

As she entered the room Kimi expected there to be a lot of people, but from what it seems there was only one other person around. Kimi thought for a moment if she really wanted to start a conversation with the only other person in the room, or if she wanted to wait for more people to arrive. That said her shyness kick in and she decided to just go towards the opposite pillar of the other woman and wait.

As Telrenya stood in front of the long mirror in the bathroom of her shared home in Taft, combing through her wavy blonde locks with her fingers, an excitement bubbled in her chest. This would be her second time at any kind of event, and the thought of spending the day dressed up at a Valentine's ball with Jomei had her heart racing with anticipation. She turned her eyes downward, once more inspecting the dress that she wore. With a satisfied smile, Telrenya was just about to open her menus to select the purple-and-gold mask to finish the ensemble before a thought entered her mind. She seemed to mull it over for a few seconds, and then her smile became a bit more mischievous as she opened the door to the bedroom.

"Nick?" She called once she was beside the door frame, where she assumed the Irishman was waiting for her on the lower floor. "I'm so sorry, I just realized I forgot something at my shop. Do you mind if I meet you there soon?" She asked, hoping her excuse would work without the need for more insistence.

Once she had convinced Jomei to leave without her and she heard the sound of the front door clicking to signal his departure, an impish chuckle bubbled up from her chest. She selected and equipped the mask from her inventory, catching a glimpse of a familiar blueish glow as she did so. She waved the staring Willow over with a smile, and the wisp familiar eagerly sped towards her, vanishing once their small ethereal form made contact with the center of her back.

Sitting in his rocking chair, Macradon would in solitude confide himself in his safe space that was his Smithy. He has been in here a lot, been working, networking, helping, crafting, planning, doing a lot in here. It was like his second home. A small poster was inside his shop as he had accepted someone hanging it for exposure, he wasn’t against that, it just made everything much merrier. He looked at the poster, thinking about attending the ball, he might meet someone interesting, maybe … He would pose his arms behind his head as he leaned backwards, sighing heavily and closing his eyes. He would rock back and forth a bit before opening his eyes up once again, standing up from the chair that continued rocking a bit after he had stood up. “Yeah … I’ll have to do something about this solitary silence” he thought for himself as he changed his clothes to his Ball Tuxedo. Reading the poster that this event would be held as a masquerade ball, Macradon would walk around town talking with merchants and vendors, trying to find some kind of mask to wear for the ball. Walking around for half an hour, Macradon found the mask that would fit his clothing. “Well then, let’s roll” he thought as he would enter the teleportation plaza and get to the 11th floor, Taft. Exiting the plaza, Macradon would walk by his Guild Hall, only to be met by the big ballroom not far from there. Entering the ballroom, Macradon would notice that not that many people had arrived yet, so he would find a drink and a bench and await the arrival of people.

Edited by Macradon

Tsu saw the flyers around about the masquerade ball, and she couldn't more excited than ever for it. It was Valentines Day, and Tsu knew exactly who she would ask to go with her to this kind of  event. Pinball. He was the boy of her dreams so on the day of the event, she sent him a quick message. "Hi Pin, you saw the flyers too right? Meet me at the ball, we're gonna win this contest. But it can be just as friends if you want." Tsu typed out before sending him the message. It was hopefully enough to get him to come with her to this ball. Knowing that Pin is more of a shy type, Tsu figured it would be better to just go as friends.

Tsu changed into her kimono, having nothing else really that looked nice for this event. It was a masquerade party, so Tsu naturally had to bring her only mask. Looking at herself in the mirror, she looked presentable enough for this party. After finishing preparing herself, Tsu walked out of her shop and headed up one floor to head to the ball.

Stepping into the hall, Tsu noticed that it was pretty much silent, with the four players she could see all seperate. Tsu walked up to the girl with the nice purple dress and gave her a quick wave. "You have a nice dress, it suits you well, ribbit. I always like a good masquerade party, they're a little formal, but still fun, rrrrrrrribbit.Tsu said, standing against the same pillar as the girl.

@Pinball @Hestia

Spoiler

70cad9d1ba59126668833fdb5d0fbda8.thumb.jpg.8feb3fb71b4a65b69f3b70f933939c0b.jpg

Just as past Holidays had events tied to them, Valentines Day was no different. Of course, rather than a themed boss fight, the lover's holiday offered a masquerade ball for all players to attend. Strangely enough, this would be the first Valentines Day Jomei would be celebrating since the start of Sword Art Online, and there was no one he would rather be spending it with that Telrenya. Allowing the woman to take the long mirror in the bathroom to primp and ready herself for the evening's events, Jomei took the much smaller vanity mirror propped atop his dresser in their bedroom. After straightening the green tie around his neck, Jomei slipped his arms through the brown, plaid suit vest he had picked out for the occasion. With the vest buttoned up, Jomei took a step back to get a better look of himself in his formal attire, an outfit which he had yet to wear. The corer of his mouth stretched into a smirk as he ran his fingers through the ginger fringe that fell in front of his face, pushing the long locks to the top of his head, before they fell back into place. "Oh right, the mask." Jomei said to himself, before raising his hand to open his inventory, summoning a black and white half mask.

Before moving down onto the first floor to wait for Telrenya to finish preparing, the man took a quick look back to the door. Once he was sure that she was not going to be leaving the bathroom any time soon, the ginger walked over to his bed and rose his hand to summon his menus again. Sifting through his inventory for a moment, a bouquet of orchids, pink with a magenta center, with a red ribbon around the stems appeared in his arms. Looking back to the door one last time, the man set the flowers atop the blue sheet with a small note that wrote, Happy Valentine's Day - Love Nick. With the small surprise set up for the woman, the man made his way downstairs to wait for her. As he stood waiting, he heard Telrenya call down to him that she needed to stop by her shop first on Floor Three because she had forgotten something. The ginger chuckled, "Alright. I'll meet you over there then. See you soon, Stel." he shouted back up to her before heading out their front door and beginning his walk to the Northern district of Taft. 

It was hard to miss the large banquet hall that was purposed for the masquerade ball, given the players and NPCs walking in and out of the front door sporting formal attire and masks, as well as the decorations of pink and red around the front door. Moving his way inside, Jomei saw that the event had quickly began to fill up.. though not everyone was a player. Many of the persons who walked the ballroom were either NPC waiters, or even just townsfolk that were placed inside to fill the empty space. "Looks like this is going to be a lot of fun." the man said with a smile, before placing the mask upon his face and walking the ballroom, looking for anyone he knew, and waiting for Telrenya to arrive. 

Spencer's Mask  Spencer's Outfit

Spencer smoothed out his tux, and adjusted his gold tie slightly. He wasn't planning on going to this event, he didn't really have a reason to go to it anyways. The one man he liked, loved a woman he didn't know all that well. And, another guy he just met was straight, and he didn't even know if he liked him at all. Spencer groaned at the mere thought of going to this god awful Valentines Day Event. But, somewhere in his mind, it yelled at him to get out and meet some new people, maybe even meet someone. He hated his thoughts, the extrovert in him was putting the introvert in him in the ground, so he might as well look good right?

Spencer's outfit was a gold and black tux, the different shades of gold he had for his vest and tie went well with the black tux jacket and white shirt he had. On his face, he had a half face mask, starting at his nose and going up, and covered in gold and music notes. He knew he wasn't the most musical person, but he loved the mask and he decided to go and wear it.

Spencer entered the hall and nodded approvingly, the place looked amazing. He saw that the room was mostly empty, but it was slowly starting to grow. He was almost happy to be here, it seemed like he had a bubble in his chest, he had a good feeling about this. For the first time in a while, he genuinely smiled. He ran a hand through his hair to fix it, and made sure his mask was fitted right and tied tight enough. He started to walk on to the floor, and saw some people he thought he recognized, but the masks did make it a tad bit hard to make sure he knew who everyone was. "Hestia, Kimi, is that you two?" He asked with a smile, walking towards the two women. "You Two.... Wow you two look stunning!"

Kairi knew a day like this would had came eventually, and it was quite a shame that her and Hestia had split off due to the rush of getting into one, however... she knew it would be better to go rather than just sitting around at home just wanting to be lazy. Kairi had went through her inventory and equipped her Black Dress and Cat Masquerade Mask, as this was a masquerade ball. Then with a deep breath, she had began to walk into the ball, not many players had arrived at the given moment, however looking around she had mostly seen faces that she had seen before. However, she had seen Hestia and had grew a frown upon her face looking somewhere she could go to sit, however she didn't really see a place honestly to go, so she had just felt like she would just explore the house, at least as far as she could go towards, she just wanted to wait for someone to come up to her or for more people to arrive.

Ruby had heard about a Masquerade Ball that had been happening today, with a seductive smile she had opened her menus and wrote a message out to the girl she had been dating:

Spoiler

To: @Jevi

Subject: Valentines Event

Hey Babe~ Heard about a ball that had been happening was wondering if you were going and if you needed some clothing for it? I am at the location of my new Tailor Shop / Home coordinates are attached if you want me to find you something~ Message me back soon <3

- Celica

She had sent the message and then took the time to search through the mountain of dresses and clothing that she had trying to find something she had liked, however she had settled for her typical Black Dress and a Bat Lace Masquerade Mask, putting it on and stepping into a full body mirror and did a small twirl admiring her own body for a moment before saying to herself "Lookin' sexy as always~" she had giggled.

I look over to the girl who had stepped near me and looks her over with a curious look and nods my head liking the outfit she is wearing also. Very fitting and very different from the usual ballroom type of gowns that players seem to have chosen to wear for the event. I just nod my head and offers a kind smile to the girl. Thank you for the compliment miss i had a little help in choosing it out since i am not that much of a dress up type of gal, but i was told it is kinda necessary for this type of event and i didn't wish to be rude. I say with a small chuckle escaping my lips at that fact for myself. I then hear someone say my name as i glance on over to who had said it as i recognize the voice, and the hair color as i grin a bit as i nod to Spencer. Evening Spencer welcome to the masquerade call me the lioness. I say in a joking tone of voice as i nudge Spencer gently as i point to my mask when saying my joke little name. At hearing Kimi though i look over to her with a grin and quickly give s her a hug. Hey Kim! I say cheerfully and happily as i then blush realizing i left out the girl who had first greeted me as i quickly turn to her. These are my friends miss. The tall boy is Spencer, and the red head is my friend Kimi. I say happily.

@Spencer@Kimi@Froppy

Itzal and Jenna had chosen to attend this event.  They hadn't been hanging out lately so they figured 'why not?'  So Itzal was at his shop looking over the outfit he had decided to wear this time around.  The last time he wore something fancy it was a simple tux.  This time however he wanted to wear something more to his taste and liking.  He made sure it was perfectly fine before he walked down the stairs.  Before he could reach them however, Velnia his purple dragon, flew over and hovered in front of him, holding his mask in her claws.  Itzal sighed.  He forgot that this was one of those masquerade ball things.  He did not get them at all.  Why hide your face in the first place?  If it was some fashion trend he wanted it to end quickly.  Regardless, Itzal was able to find one that was elegant, stylish, and yet simple.  He didn't put it on yet as he walked down the stairs.  He figured he'd do it when they were there.  As usual whenever Jenna was wearing a dress, she looked so stunning in his eyes that he just stopped there and stared in awe at her.  He looked her in the eyes and thought, This beautiful woman who was an enemy in the beginning.  This stunningly kind hearted creation of the Lord's.  She is the woman I am going to marry not long from here.  Once he got over it he smiled warmly.  "Come on, the ride is waiting."  Itzal's shop was on floor three currently, and they would use teleport crystals to get to the eleventh floor.  From there they'd use a carriage that Itzal rented to get to the actual event.  He wouldn't have Jenna walk there and he didn't have any crystals to teleport to the building in question, so carriage seemed appropriate.

When they arrived Itzal took a deep breath and put his mask on, exited the carriage, opened the door and would help her out.  He would then walk towards the entrance in whatever manner she'd choose.  Whether they'd hold hands, wrap arms around each other, or just walk side by side.  When they arrived there seemed to be quite a bit of people already here.

@Kasier

Spoiler

Dressing Clothes.jpg

2.jpg

Tsu giggled a little bit when the girl who had jokingly called herself the lioness said that she wasn't exactly the dressing up type. "Neither am I, this is just the best thing I had, ribbit. Seeing everyone else around here, I feel a little out of place, rrrrrrribbit.Tsu said, looking around at everyone else fancy outfits. Tsu still thought of herself as looking fancy, just a different kind, a more traditional style. Tsu was about to say something else, but another guy came and greeted Hestia and Kimi.

Hestia introduced the two of them to Tsu and she nodded her head, giving a quick wave to each of them. "Nice to meet you both, ribbit. My friend should be arriving soon too, his name is Pinball, but I just call him Pin. But if you're the lioness, then I guess you can call me the frog princess, ribbit!Tsu said jokingly, sticking her tongue out for a few seconds before giggling. All three of these players seemed nice, so Tsu was looking forward to getting to know them at the party.

@Hestia @Kimi @Spencer

So this was the valentines event? As a former romantic, perhaps this ball would have been a dream come true years ago. Not the case anymore for Eatos, who entered to the event by herself. She had no date for this event, rather, she came for two reasons. One was for her guild, she knew one of the guild members would end up here and she came simply to keep an eye open for them. Taking over as 'mother' of the guild wasn't a position she wanted, but, well, nothing could be helped now. The second reason was a lot more personal. 

It's said, when you're in love, your heart beats insanely fast and you feel it in your bones. During her time in the real world, that had never been the case. Was it just the bad relationship she entered, or her? Maybe today would prove some answer. She stood off to the side, wearing an outfit that was a little different to the other girls at this event. They all wore pretty dressed. Eatos, well, came in her formal outfit, a suit. The mask she had picked up was nothing too special, after all, she didn't care much for masks. It was a simple 'wolf' mask. 

She only really recognised a few. Namely, Hestia. She couldn't help herself and listen in from where she was standing, and she heard the name she expected too. Pinball. So he was coming to the event. She let out a sigh. He wasn't the most social within the guild, often keeping to himself. That was, in part, the reason she was here. Eatos glanced at the ground near her, but unlike normal, there was no Husky being overally protective of her. She'd left her familiar at the store, opting to give Angel a rest. Plus, the Husky would probably destroy half the hall given how active she liked to be. 

Spoiler

Sabersuit.thumb.png.805b9181e780ffd46fc3d8484bed7222.pngWolf.jpg.30743a107e4cf32aa78afbe42233e91f.jpg

From across the room, the ginger noticed a group of players conversing, players who he seemed to recognize behind the various masks they wore. With a smile on his face, Jomei slowly wandered to where they were located. Walking in the opposite direction towards Jomei was a waiter, most likely an NPC rather than a player. In his hands, he held a tray with tall glasses of what looked to be champagne or some sort of sparkling wine. Reaching a hand out to the side, the ginger took one of the glasses in between two fingers as he continued forward to where the group was standing, raising the chute to his lips and taking a sip of what did turn out to be a sweet wine-like drink. His pace slowed as he neared the group, trying to see the faces behind the masks to make sure they were, in fact, the payers he thought they were. There was no mistaking that it was, in fact, Spencer, Kimi, and Hestia speaking with another player whom he had never met before. 
"Well I'm happy to see the three of you made it." the Irishman said with a gleeful tone to his friends, "And you're all looking great. It's nice to see everyone dressed for the occasion" His eyes then shifted to the other member of the group, who wore a much more traditional form of attire rather than the rest of them. "I don't think we have ever met before." The man said with a soft smile, shifting his glass to his left hand before reaching out towards the girl for a handshake with his right, "I'm Jomei. It's nice to meet you." 

@Spencer@Kimi@Hestia@Froppy

Pinball paced back and forth in his shop, trying to decide whether or not he wanted to go. Social gatherings were definitely not his strong suit. They always started out fun, but left him feeling drained when things started to pick up. He stopped in front of a mirror, grit his teeth, and balled up his fists. Taking in a deep breath, he stormed out of his shop, only stopping at a town on the same floor to pick up the mask he would need for the party. He didn't respond to Froppy.

His mother always worried about his social life. She would see how he acted around the other children, and she would always worry so much. Pinball couldn't help but feel bad every time she tried to comfort him, especially knowing the situation she had been in with his father. Pinball didn't want to disappoint her. Even if he was locked in SAO, he knew she and his grandmother both would want him to at least try to make friends. 

He shook his head. This was different. He would be wearing a mask, and others would be too. He would be social here, only in hopes that nobody really recognized it was him... which wouldn't be a problem, really. The fisherman was known by few, and even those he knew weren't going to be used to this. Pinball stopped by the door, equipping his mask. His face was hidden by the cheesy kitsune mask he had bought from some shop on his way here. Pinball thought it was a bit dorky, but it was the best he could find on such short notice. 

He knew there would be people he knew behind those doors. Mustering up every ounce of courage and confidence he had, Pinball gripped the door handle. With a confidence completely foreign to the teenager, he walked through the hall and past the main group of players. The way he held himself was completely different as well. Pinball stood straight, his head held high, and would speak with a voice free of stuttering and pauses; a voice alien to those who knew him. He stopped, pausing to take in the decorations. He grinned behind his mask, feeling oddly calm despite his usual nature. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. 

Outfit: 

Spoiler

bartender.jpg.61911b8c77065ea4617e8ab9b6aeea55.jpg

kitsune.jpg.7b7c7d65ddc951c6edb1eb7aa6e99832.jpg

Edited by Pinball

February had finally come and it was another year spent in Sword Art Online, Simba heard of a masquerade ball happening on the eleventh floor and was curious to what was going on. Spending most of his time alone, he did not have a partner to accompany him to the ball as well. 'If I get a mask and hide my appearance, I don't think anyone will see who I am. Also it is not like I met a lot of players in this game..' He let out a nervous chuckle before walking over toward the teleporting pad and selecting Taft as his destination. Equipped with a mask that is as white as snow and has a lightning bolt on the left side of his eyes (Mask). Dressed in a white tuxedo, Simba made his way into the large hall that was the venue of the ball. His eyes widen, as the lights of the venue filled his body with such warmth.

He checked his reflection at a nearby window and sighed. 'This might be a bad idea.. I am going to an event that requires interaction with people.. I have yet to meet anyone new.. Or significant.' He tapped his cheeks and motivated himself to stop acting nervous around other players. There was no way any players would recognize him, because everyone is wearing a mask and no one would know of each others identity. There were around a dozen players in the venue and more that were still entering, as flyers were plastered all over Aincrad and people seem to know each other. He chuckled nervously and began walking around the hall, looking at the venue, as he was impressed of how everything was set up. Although, he had to start mingling with other players or he would just be wasting his time. 

Valentine's Day was upon Krysta. She had heard of an event going on in the eleventh floor, and decided to go. First, she had to find what she would wear, then she would need to accomplish some emotional bravery. She had time to sew a dress, but she had to get the mask somewhere else. She placed an item she bought recently, a fudge cookie with mitigation enhancements, within a box. Also in the box was a cinnamon roll and a heart-shaped sugar cookie with white frosting. She closed the white box and wrapped it with red ribbons. She attached a handwritten note to it, and all she would need now was the mask. After finding one she liked, she bought it, and was off to floor seven for a little "Errand". She walked up the mountain near Nimbus. "Breathe, Krysta, breathe....deep breaths..." Even though she had figured out the source of the inexplicable feelings welling up within her, she was still nervous and uneasy about this. She placed the box down in a spot that she was sure Vigilon would find it. After all, it was in front of his shop, in a semi-secluded area; near the mountain's summit. Afterwards, she made her way to the eleventh floor, found a place to change into her dress and mask, and was off to the event. When she arrived, she remained five yards and to the left of the entrance, but she was able to see the other players in the vicinity, not that it mattered at the moment. For now, she had to wait with patience...not one of her best skills, but at least she wasn't horribly terrible at it.

Fudge Cookie(+18 Mit) given to Vigilon

Krysta's attire:

Spoiler

Dress

Mask

Krysta's note to @Vigilon:

Spoiler

Vigilon,

I truly love the kind of person you are. Sweet, kind, brave, gentle, and never without resolve. I ask that you would meet me at the Masquerade Ball in the eleventh floor today. I will be waiting for you there, wearing a white dress and mask, not far from and to the left of the entrance. I hope to see you there.

-Your secret admirer

Edited by Krysta

Jevi was never a fan of Valentine's Day.. Never had anyone to spend it with, nor did she usually ever want to celebrate it anyway. This year was no different, and all she wanted to do was spend the night lazing around. "Maybe I could call it an early night... try to get a good nights sleep for a change." the woman thought as she let her eyelids [censored] with a small sigh. Expecting as much, the soft, yet familiar, chime of bells drew her eyes back open yet again. Pretty much, she knew who the message was from, and what it was about. Tapping on the notification anyway, the let the message expand open. The message was from Ruby, inviting her to spend some time at the Valentine's Day ball with her. Golden eyes shifted away from the message for a moment before letting out a small sigh. Deciding against her lazy night in, the woman sent back another reply.

To: Ruby
Subject: Do I have to?

Hey Rubs,
Yeah, I already have a dress to use, just going to pick up a mask on the way there. I'll just meet you at the place.
- Jevi

c9b524106e112acfbfa8bb0c402b2ddd.png

Pushing herself up from the bed she was laying on, Jevi began to scroll through her menus, finally finding a dress she had gotten for something.. she didn't even know what. Tapping on the item, Jevi's casual clothes were replaced with a blue, Chinese styled dress with a pair of black high heels. She then raked her fingers through her hair, making it look a bit nicer before tying up the long locks that fell down her back into a high bun. "Alright.. now I just need a mask." the woman said to herself, sounding as enthused as ever.

On her way up to the Eleventh Floor, Jevi had stopped by a small shop that had opened up just for the occasion, selling many different types of masks for the event. Jevi decided upon a blue mask with black lace, and a tall feather along the side. Placing the item upon her face, the brunette continued back onto the streets of Taft until she came upon the extravagant ballroom, where many players had already gathered. "Guess she's not here yet.." Jevi said to herself as she looked around for the vibrant head of pink hair. 

After she had appreciated herself in the mirror, she had received a message from Jevi, opening it up she had read it and chuckled at the title of it, and she had read it and noticed that she had already a dress that she could wear and she would just meet her there. Ruby had smiled and replied back to her:

To: @Jevi
Subject: No, you don't silly~

Of course you don't have to Jevi-baby~ I'll meet you there <3

Then after she had sent the message she had moved forward and headed towards the Valentines event, after a moment she had walked into the ball, and she had seen her Girlfriends skin tone with the Guild Icon. Ruby had giggled a little as she had wrapped her arms around her from behind and said into her ear "Guess who?" she had slightly giggled at a tone that wouldn't be annoying in her ear.