[PP-F11] A Valentine's Breakfast Teion and Hestia (Tunnel of Love)

Ryo was surprised that Teion held onto him when the dance ended, her arms sliding over his shoulders and herself embracing him. Ryo went to pull away once, not sure as to why only to find himself unable to pull away from the woman. She spoke into his ear, her breath tickling his skin. Ryo looked down at the velvet braid that he could see, it, being the only thing he could see. He wanted to look at Teions face, but that was currently buried into his shoulder. She admitted to him, things that must have been hard to do.  That things weren't all okay, and that she was keeping to herself this whole time. He thought about what that meant, perhaps she still had feelings for Aereth or she didn't know how she felt at all. After the things she'd been through, the things she's seen, and the people she lost Ryo was amazed that the woman still had somewhat of a solid grip on reality. his train of thought was broken by her next words. That she was scared and tired of hurting people. She was scared or hurting people, hurting him? She then apologized if she was hurting him, and Ryo thought of cracking a joke saying that she wasn't squeezing hard enough to hurt him. But he held his tongue. It would be better to take her admission seriously, then play it off with some poor joke. He took in a deep breath through his nose slowly, and placed his hands on the woman's waist, slowly wrapping them around her to the small of her back. "Teion." Ryo managed to mutter out, still trying to find the words, and in what order they went in. Instead, he held her tighter, closer to him. "Don't be scared of hurting me, because you haven't been." Ryo said, still not happy with what he could muster out. "There's an event quest on the seventh floor." Ryo said, calmly. "Next to a lake, underneath the waterfall, if you sit there you'll be confronted by everything that's troubling you in the form of your inner demons. It's, horrible and grueling. But when you accept that all of it, is a part of you, it's hard to explain." He said, his grip losing on the woman. "It did me a lot of good. Made me calmer and at peace with myself. Perhaps, you should give it a try." He said, moving a hand to pet at the violet hair that was pressed against his shoulder. "But if today is helping you forget about things, who says that tonight has to end? Come with me back to my place. There's a party that I believe I'm late for. And I would love to have you over." He said, inviting the woman to the after party.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic