The Journal of Core XI

78ecb42688e639f8e45439992fa3d834.jpg.7c8ea99f5b3673159b6971f9445ba82a.jpg

Username: Core XI

Height: 5' 10"

About:

The following is are recordings:

"It is currently November  8th, 2022. Public Log #1. Hey! This is my autobiography, with your host! Me! So where to start, Im currently 19 years old, I still remember what it was like before the game most people have already forgotten, its amazing what fear can make a man do, forgeting their parents, friends, and familys, they say the first thing you forget, is their voice. They never said this game would be a pychologi- Hey! Hey! What are you do- *crash* | Attempt 2- Dont drop the crystal this time! Where was I, oh yeah, you will forget their voice. You will, Im afraid thats that. In the meantime, I had saved someones life just this week. Hard to say what could have happened if I wasn't there, it really wouod make you think, after all, everything is so lifelike. So, amazing. *knocking sound* It even sounds like the sound a table should make. Nevertheless, the PKers, the bad guys. Its only been two days, and player killers are popping up everywhere. But I promise you,  I will try to help. I will help. Everyone remember what we can do standing united! We will beat this game. And I promise you. We will be free!"

Private log #Unknown 

"Hi mom, Hi Dad, Hi Amy and Hannah. I know your not listening directly, but, I would like to hope, that this found wome way of making it to you, in the future. It is currently February 9th. My birthday is in a couple of weeks. And I well... It gets lonely without all of you, I cant remember your voices, not anymore. I don't know. I don't know what to do. What can I do. To think, If I just waited a few more moments and took out the trash. I wouldn't be in this mess. Im happy, that I wasn't one of the 200 or so that had their helmets attempted to be taken off. I miss you. I miss our home. I miss my friends. Its getting lonely here, with not many people left to talk to. I wish I never bought this game. Never."

Virtues:

Clever/Smart: Core is incredibly smart, and is fairly clever too. He can think of the best thing to say at any given time. He is incredibly smart with math and equations. He knows thinks most people truly wouldn't imagine. He wanted to be an intern at the company that created SAO after it was launched,  since he knew a thing or two about real life virtual reality. Unfortunately, his dreams were shattered when the company he charished suddenly turned on him.

Quick Thinker/Problem Solver: He is a quick thinker and a problem solver. He has save at least 4 lives in the past and plans to save many more. He quickly notices things out of the ordinary. He is also about to come up with quick and safe solutions under pressure, no one has died on his watch, not yet.

Friendly: He is friendly, he loves meeting others, he wishes he could meet everyone. He makes plenty of friends and is entertaining to be around, mainly because he makes interesting points on everything around him. He says whats on his mind, he also isn't looking for a lovelife, he just wants friends and fun.

Flaws:

Odd/Strange/Weird: Core a tade bit weird. Though is says everything in a friendly way, he rambles on about things most people find confusing. He has a tendency to make no sense from time to time, but ussally when he doesn't make sense he is onto something. Which brings us to our next Flaw.

In-Understandable: Sometimes, Core is difficult to understand. Mainly because most of what he says makes no sense, he may ramble on from time to time then mention something completely different, and go off course. He says thing most people don't quite get, and he is seen as weird for it.

Secretive: Core tends to keep secrets from others, mainly because if they knew what he was hiding from them. He wouldn't be trusted, he has many secrets, some are good secrets some are dark. If you mention a topic and he becomes uncomfortable, it ussally means he is secret has something to do with the topic.

Professions:

Skills:

Current Skill Points (SP) = 0 | Total SP = 5

Non-Combat

Passive:

Weapon Skills:

Combat: First Aid I

Inventory :

Weapons/Tools:

(Basic Starting Pack Chosen)

**Item** = equipped I vantiy I uncommon I rare I PERFECT 

**The Ghost Reaver  ** (Named Uncommon Dagger) [No Enhancements]