[PP - F02] <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> Good Thing You Can't Feel Pain!

A unique skill? Now that piqued Morgan's interest. She had no idea that unique skills existed, and she just had to wonder as to what exactly their effects were. They had to be really amazing if they were unique! "Unique skill? Do you know what it is? Are there more? Any that'd be useful to, y'know, a bare-handed fighter like me?", Morgan questioned fervantly. Part of her just wanted to know more, but part of her also wanted a skill for herself. Being someone powerful on the front lines would make her well known, but a unique skill besides? Now that'd make her downright famous. And make her more effective in combat, besides.

At the information on fall damage in fact existing, Morgan nodded. She definitely didn't want to die that way. "Yeah, I'll be careful. Just uh...try to catch me if I do start falling?", she stated, smiling, before following up. "48?! That's high! Does it take long to reach that level, or is the levelling in SAO really quick? And what's the level-cap, too? Around 80 like most MMOs, or is it different?" Information, information, information. She could become a broker at the rate she was picking it up.

Ruby had smiled and let out another giggle as she had continued to ask about Unique Skills, however Ruby had knew nothing about them, she had simply said to her "I know absolutely nothing about the unique skills, all I necessarily know is one out of how many I possibly couldn't tell you. There could be a bunch their could be only just the one." However afterwards she had asked if she had fell if she could catch her, Ruby had looked over and with a joking seductive voice she had said "Hm? And whats in it for me if I do?" she had let out a giggle. However the giggle's never stopped especially when she had said continued to make comments she had found funny, Ruby had just said to her "To be honest, everyday of grinding, doing quests, just eventually add up. I cannot tell you how long it took me, as it just felt like regular days passing."

@Morgan Kay

"What are the ones you have seen? What do you think they do?" Morgan continued questioning Ruby, glancing down every few moments to make sure her feet were in the right place. She almost desperately wanted a unique skill, something to make her stand out from the crowd. "Do you know how to get them? Do they just appear randomly? Go to specific people? Are there a limited number and you have to beat someone to get it?" So. Many. Questions. At this rate she'd never stop.

Morgan smirked wide and placed a finger on her bottom lip. "Well, since you're taken, a lot of the stuff I would offer I can't. So I guess you'll have to settle with a healthy conscious, hm?", she responded, giving a quick wink before continuing. "Well, that's good. At least it doesn't feel like grinding, just...playing. I hate it when it does, 'cause I get bored of it really quickly and end up never progressing."

@Ruby

Ruby had looked at her and said "I can really only identify one Unique Skill, Dual Blades. Its a skill that can allow you to use two one handed weapons at the same time." Then she had asked how do people get them, then she had said to her with a bit of a angered voice completely ignoring that she had said that she knew absolutely nothing about them "Girl, didn't I tell you I know absolutely nothing about them? If I could tell you about them I would, all I know is that they exist." however she had shook her head and said out to her "...sorry."

After a bit she had seen Morgan smirk wide and placing a finger on her bottom lip and said that she was taken so a lot of the stuff she could offer she couldn't, Ruby had giggled and said "Oh but small rewards wont hurt anyone... as long as you don't cross serious lines I don't see a problem with rewards." she had giggled.

@Morgan Kay

"Dual Blades, huh? Doesn't sound very useful for a fist-fighter, although it does sound pretty cool. I wonder if it has an entire skillset to itself? Must be pretty good if it's unique. Have you ever seen that one in action?", Morgan questioned, still firing off the unrelenting, exhausting barrage. One that was, for but a moment, halted by the angered tone in Ruby's voice. The black-haired girl flinched, noticeably, at the sudden turn, and crossed an arm over her chest to grip her shoulder in silence. Maybe she should be careful of her, she did seem to have a short temper, and she didn't want to anger her when she could probably kill her accidentally.

Now that was strange. Such a shift in emotion in such a short time, from annoyed to giggling and flirty. Still, she decided to play along. "Well, if it ever does come to that, I guess we'll have to negotiate...I'm sure we can figure out some kind of reward I can give you for saving my life. Pretty much anything would be worth giving in exchange for that", she responded with a sly smile, though one that anybody could tell was slightly forced.

@Ruby

Edited by Morgan Kay

Ruby had felt a little bad for exploding on her like that, she had quite a short fuse and so easy to change to emotion as its not worth staying mad after a moment, however she had said that if it came to it they would have to negotiate as she could find out some sort of reward for saving her life. However she had seen that she kind of forced a smile upon her face, Ruby had seen that and stopped walking forward and giggled a little bit, she had moved towards Morgan and said "Here, I am sorry for going off on you earlier, I know you forced a smile, here have a actual smile." then she had planted a kiss on her cheek and winked at her with a giggle before turning back to the path to walk, however after a moment of walking they had made themselves to a very narrow pathway, Ruby had sighed and leaned against the wall and began to slowly try to walk from side to side to get to the other side trying to prevent herself from falling.

@Morgan Kay

Morgan gave Ruby a wary look as she got closer that, while she tried to hide it, she simply couldn't. The kiss came as a surprise, and she shuffled slightly and blushed at the feeling. A small, more genuine smile did come to her lips, and she glanced up to Ruby. While she knew she really was sorry, someone who was such a higher level than herself still scared her whenever they got angry with her. She gave a nod of understanding along with the smile, before turning her attention to the path that was growing increasingly treacherous ahead of them.

Once the pair reached the thin portion of the path, Morgan moved to following Ruby's steps exactly, not deviating even an inch lest it end with her falling. While she certainly wouldn't mind repaying Ruby, she didn't want to risk it in the first place, so she took her steps as carefully as possible. And she stayed quiet, too, so that she wouldn't distract Ruby. That, and she was still somewhat taken aback by her outburst from earlier, even if she had been genuinely sorry for reacting in the way that she had.

@Ruby

Ruby had felt incredibly sorry about bursting out in anger towards Morgan like that, it was highly wrong of her to say her level then get mad at her because of things, she had sighed at the thought, however her smiled picked up seeing hers grow after planting a kiss on her cheek. She had mostly done that to place a actual smile upon her face and she was a little happy to see her smile a bit. However after a moment they had reached a short path, Ruby had moved very carefully then she had looked over to Morgan seeing if everything was going to be alright, looking back she had felt her leg slip. Ruby's eyes had widened a bit after they had a flirt back and forth about negotiating if she would fall and Ruby to save her life, however it had seemed that the tables were going to turn today. Ruby had felt her move forward however she had shot both of her arms outward seeing if she would grab onto one, however if she couldn't she was sure she could survive the fall damage.

@Morgan Kay

Fortunately for Ruby, Morgan's eyes were at their feet, and she saw the woman slip. Without even needing to process it in her mind she darted forward with a solid stance and took an iron grip of the higher-levelled players elbow, and used the momentum of her fall to swing her around and back up behind herself. She simply stared for a couple moments, blue eyes boring into Ruby, before she took an almost audible gulp and released a sigh of relief. Her heart was pounding, to the point that she wondered whether she might start taking damage from it.

Once she was certain of Ruby's own footing, she released her grip and returned to a more normal, less wide stance. The black-haired girl was shaking, and started to take deep breaths in an attempt to calm herself. "Um...you okay?", she questioned slowly, head turning to look at the girl beside her. That was scary, but a small part of her was slightly happy that she got to help, even save, someone. Hell, even before she'd manage to get her weapon skill. "That was uh...a bit scary. I feel like I'm gonna start taking damage from my heartbeat..."

@Ruby

After a moment of falling, things had appeared to be slow, sure she more than likely wouldn't die from this... however it was still quite scary to just fall down a mountain especially making a bit of progress already. However after a moment she had grabbed onto her, and helped pull her up, however after a moment they had made to a place where they could rest without worrying about falling. Ruby's heart was racing, and she had looked over to see her shaking and trying to calm herself asking if she was okay "Yeah, I am okay, thanks to you of course." she had giggled. Then with a smile trying to calm her down and just to have a little fun she had said to her with a playful smile "Well, wouldn't you say that the deal would be vice versa, you saved my life, so you deserve to be rewarded. What little reward would you like?" she had said with a giggle purely to have a little fun with her.

@Morgan Kay

Morgan let out a breath she didn't know she'd been holding when they finally arrived at the safe spot. A hand went to her chest to try to calm herself, but of course it wouldn't go down that easily. She looked up and offered a smile at Ruby's words, before chuckling. "Well...I mean, you doing this is...already a reward, right?" She was breathing heavily, heart still thumping against her chest from the adrenaline of what had just transpired. "And besides, I...don't really know your boundaries and stuff to make a request anyway, so..." With that she trailed off, taking a seat on the ground so that she could collect herself.

She had just saved someone. The thought wouldn't leave Morgan's mind. She'd actually done what she was hoping to do. Hell, she hadn't even thought of doing it this way. In her mind, it had all been fighting mobs off of low-HP players and assisting them in quests. Not...protecting them from environmental hazards. She had to wonder how she was actually going to do things now, though. She wouldn't get anywhere just staying here and making sure people don't fall, so she had to do what she was originally thinking of anyway.

Ruby had mainly wanted to poke a little fun at her, plus it wouldn't be fair to taunt her asking for a reward to save her life if it didn't count for her as well, Ruby had let out a giggle when she had asked if she was doing this for a reward, she had said to her "What? Coming up to a top of a mountain to help you defeat a boulder? Highly doubt there is a reward for me unless you give me one." and before long she had said she didn't know her boundaries to make a request, Ruby had giggled once more and said "Well, tell me something and the worst I can tell you is no. As long as its not too bad I don't think its bad reward for you know, saving my life." she had smiled. She had thought that it wouldn't be able to kill her, however you would be surprised on what could or could not, it would be safe to assume that it could rather than it couldn't.

@Morgan Kay