[F1-PP] Meetig a old face

I walk through the town of Beginnings at a relaxed pace with my hands behind my head just enjoyign the nice sunny day that it is providing me. A happy smile upon my face as a gently breeze blows my black hair with silver streaks as i gaze around looking at the myriad of players with my blue colored eyes. Myself just wearing a blue jacket, grey shirt, and long black pants. At my side being a lion the size of a large dog with wings as black as the night, and fur as pure white as the snow. The lion having hazel colored eyes as it glances around at its surroundings along with me, but more so for protection reasons then anything else.

I just continue to make my way through the town examining the many different stores while on my little patrol of the floor encase there are any players in need of some help. Passing by a nice little tea shop, clothing store, blacksmiths, sweets store. 'This floor has everything doesn't it.' I think to myself at seeing the so many choices of shops, and homes littered throughout the city.

@The Black-White Human

Having already done my own bit of exploring or wandering through the first few floors, I would just be laying on the edge of one of the shorter buildings roofs with my legs sticking off the side and my hat/hands behind my head as I stare up to the sky. Letting out a slight sigh I talk to myself sounding somewhat bored. "Why is the first town so peaceful and boring... I'm not sayin that I hate it, but a bit of excitement would be nice every now and then." Yawning a bit afterword I continue to look up into the sky and watching the clouds go by slowly I give a small smile and chuckle lightly. "Well even if it is borin. At least I can just take it easy while here~" Stifling a second yawn I close my eyes as I continue to relax from my position on the roof.

I continue walking through the town at a rather relaxed pace just enjoying the scenery. Buildings, people, couples being together, a person laying on a roof. Wait a person a roof? I make my way over to that building then looks up at the person just laying their.Excuse me why are you laying on a roof right now? You know there are like benches, and things to sit and lay on? I ask the person in a confused tone of voice not really understanding why someone would be on a roof, or how they even got their in a first place without some good parkour skills. However, the clothing and color scheme does seem familiar, but i just can't put my tongue on it for what it is from. I just shrug thinking it might've been from a fashion magazine or something that i vaguely remember back from the real world. My familiar flies up from the ground and stands to your right as he looks down at you with a curious look upon his face as he is just staring at you for the time being as if silently judging your every action.

@The Black-White Human

Overall the relaxing day was goin by pretty we- "Excuse me but why are you laying on a roof? You know there are benches, and things to sit and lay on?" Guessing that unless there are other people on rooftops relaxing, they are probably referring to me. So sighing softly I open my eyes and lazily push myself up into a sitting position. Before I say anything a small winged lion flys up onto the roof with me and starts to stare at me as if in a judging way. "Now I may not like the look your givin me mr or miss lion. I dunno which one... But I have ta admit that you are kinda cute." Saying that I give a slight smile to the lion before I then look off of the roofs edge to see who called to me. "It's kinda noisy down there and people would keep botherin me ta ask if I'm alright or want ta hang out or some other things like that... So I decided that unless I find a good tree this would be the best place ta hang out at ze." Due to being somewhat high up it is a little hard to discern who it is talking to me. Course their voice does sound somewhat familiar. Thinking to myself on why that might be I shrug a bit as I then remember that I hear a lot of people so I probably heard them talking in the crowd before.

At hearing the person talk that just rings more bells within my mind that i might know this person, and even more so confirmed at hearing that weird verbal tick. Excuse me, but do i know you at all? You look and sound really familiar. I tell the person as i rub the back of my head. The name is Hestia if it rings any bells for you. I tell the person hoping it does, and this doesn't turn into one of those weird awkward mixups that can happen. But yeah i guess it can be a bit noisy since this is the first floor. Why don't you go to one of the higher up floors then miss? Wouldn't that help solve the issue of not having to deal with noisy players? I ask the girl curiously as i look her in the eyes. My familiar does come down off the roof at you had done so and lands at my side his form curled around near my legs and his posture low to the ground.

Shrugging at the question I chuckle. "A lot of people say that they might know me from somewhere, but then again people also say that to each other a lot as well. Course if ya do know me I hope that it's in a good way cause I don't always make the best first impressions." Bringing a hand up I rub the back of my neck sheepishly and hearing your name I look you over for a second or two before speakin. "Maybe? Ta be honest I've never seen this lion before so that kinda lowers the chance by quite a bit.. Also ya don't look extremely tired from non-stop mob huntin so that also lowers the chance that I've met ya before. Perhaps somebody else also has your name ze?" With that I shrug before sticking out my hand. "But I spose that's beside the point isin't it? The names Marisa Kirisame, and yes I know that name is entirely different from my username, but it's nice ta meet ya hestia!" Waiting for you to shake my hand I grin at you lightly.

Well Kuro is my familiar that i have had for a while, so if we did met it would just depend when we had met. I say with a small shrug towards the comment about my familiar that you haven't seen. And i use to be all about nonstop work, but i've learned to calm down about that after having almost died if it wasn't for the quest parameters. I say honestly with a small sigh as i look at the girl. Also, i don't think having the same name is possible since the game would prevent that...maybe. I'm not to sure honestly. I say realizing that the idea of someone taking a username hasn't come up before which is a interesting thing to think about if SAO blocks people from having the same name or not. At hearing your name i do nod my head slowly. Okay i think i've met you before the name sounds really familiar. I say trying to place the when and where i've met you, but it isn't just coming up in my mind. Just knowing this all feels very familiar to some extent. Either way yeah it is nice to meet you Marisa. I say as i shake your hand. So then want to just go walk and talk, or you up for doing something else? I ask you.

"Maybe..." Just nodding and saying that to all that you said before you shake my hand. After you do so I bring my hand back down as you ask me a another question, where I then give you a slight shrug. "Honestly I don't really know if I want ta relax more right now or go out and explore a bit. Cause either one sounds okay ta me right now." Bringing a hand up I yawn into it before bringing it back down and rolling my shoulders a bit so as to loosen them up. "Right now however I'd say that my boredom outrules my wantin to relax, so where do ya and kuro want to go ze? Cause I'm willin ta do a bit of exploring in or outside of a town if you are as well hesti." Grinning to that once more I put my hands behind my head and lean back against the building as I wait to hear your decision.

Well if you want to go somewhere on this floor we could go out of the town and just walk about for a bit. Maybe try to find some interesting or beautiful looking locations that could be fun places to hang out? I suggest to the girl with a small shrug not too sure myself on what to do at the moment in regards to going somewhere as i don't feel that hungry since i've already had something to eat alongside my familiar. I then start making my way towards the gate of the first floor waiting for you to follow before i get to far away. My familiar just observing the black and white human with curiosity. So what do you do for fun besides sleeping then Marisa? I ask the girl in curiosity as i walk alongside her towards one of the many towns exits that are quite a bit away from their current position within the city.

"Perhaps we could.." Looking around the town as they both walk marisa keeps her posture relaxed/carefree as if she hadn't a care in the world. "Well other than sleepin I also explore a lot on the lower floors. Course I don't really do too much fightin, not cause I don't want to, but cause I just want to explore and take it easy for now ya know?" Saying that marisa chuckles lightly then looking down to your familiar I smile again. "Oh and kuro right? If ya want your free ta hitch a ride on my shoulder or head since flyin or walkin all the time has got to be tiring for you," Saying this marisa then goes back to looking at all the other npc's or players walking around the city with a slight smile as they both walk. "Have to say even though I may not like ta stay in these kinds of places all the time. It is always nice when I do so."

I chuckle a little bit at that as i rub the back of my head realizing i might need to make the plans for us hanging out since you seem very laid back about everything to some point.  Well you should fight to some extent when you have time to do so Marisa. To get used to the systems for when you will be forced to fight the creatures wtihin the game unless you're going to prefer staying relaxed and never having to fight any enemies at all. I say with my arms crossed at my chest wondering if you're the type to just wait out everything rather then fight for your freedom from this game like all the frontliners are working so hard for. I see you offer that to Kuro as i chuckle since Kuro is the size of a very large dog, and Kuro remains walking and relaxing by remaining to the ground. Also if you ever need someone to protect you on your adventures you can trust this tank to protect you. I say in a kind tone wanting to try and get you motivated to actually fight against these possible creatures. the exit of the town of beginnings coming within sight.