[F20-PP] 80's training montage ensues (Morg, Hest)

I smile happily at seeing the mantis die from your attack as i look towards you with a rather happy smile at how things have turned out. SO then Jonathan what do you think of my performance so far with what you have seen from that fight? I ask curiously wondering what the answer is. Knowing it is going to be rather important for the most part, and hopefully not that bad since whenever they manage to beat the floor 21 boss fight could be important to know where that ends up in the scheme of things. if i am ready for when they beat it to join them on the frontlines if he thinks i am ready, or if i will need to do lots of training to try and catch up to force myself to be ready for when it comes time to do so. When i hear mention of a dungeon i just shrug knowing my chances of that are rather low since i don't have any LD buffs besides my cloak that was ordered. I mean i think you might be better suited since i am sure by now you must have some kind of LD bonus besides a item of some type. Right? I ask curiously.

Hestia appeared to be quite curious about what he thought f her so far. He never took it that the girl really looked up to him in such a way. If she was looking for a decent trainer, Jonathan really wasn't the one to do it. Shield had turned out more successful by himself than he would have ever turned out with Jonathan. "Well, you definently are tanking these monsters much better than I initially expected you would. At first, I wasn't exactly sure how long you would last, but not bad by any means. You see, you're already doing much better than I. I wasn't sure about being a tank until about level 20. in fact, once upon a time I had a slot of light armor," he said with a chuckle. After he asked her to search around a dungeon, the woman didn't budge, and instead expected him to have some other than equipment bonus. Jonathan laughed and replied, "I never had to get Loot bonuses. With Itzal around all the time, any scouting was taken care of" He chuckled. "Unless you haven't a Perfect Loot Item, you are as just a good a scout as me" 

@Hestia

I chuckle a little bit at hearing this news as i rub the back of my head. I then connect the dots and my eyes widen. Ohhhh that makes senses now why you have so much damage. You must've been a DPS like players in the past when you had that light armor, but then for some reason switched to be a mix with a tank. I say as i look towards you saying what i think might've happened. Just speaking this out loud to hear if my theory is possible correct. When you ask me to look at it, and the reason why i can only nod in understanding. Knowing Itzal is the perfect scout players, and the only scout player from what i know. Well i can understand that. Itzal can basically find everything, and did find lots of things when we did hangout and had time for searching for things.I say with a smile as i open up my inventory and then click on a item. When i do so a golden cloak appears upon me with the depiction of a ram in scarlet red being upon the back of it. Well here is my loot item. Time to see what happens. I say with a shrug as i then get to looking, but finds nothing right away.

#97081  LD:5+3=8

@Morgenstern

As Jonathan would rest, he would find Hestia beginning to search. She spoke none, meaning she probably didn't find anything in the immediate area. Hestia had made assumptions that he was a DPS player in the past, and was only now finishing the tanking build. It was just as much the other way around. He didn't plan on telling her that he was focusing on actually becoming a brusier build at the moment, in fear that she would be another player believed that he was a crappy support and others were better suited. He liked being a tank and wanted to continue it, but for the most part there was only parry and little almost meaningless skills. He didn't want to heal, he wanted to be up there dealing damage. She also spoke of Itzal, causing him to raise an eyebrow. "You've been hanging out with Itzal recently?" He had avoided Itzal for the last few days as he wanted time to himself to think. Mostly about Rin. He hoped the girl was not judging herself too harshly as she sat in silence in her shop on the third floor. She had shut him out and he had been rather... depressed about it. 

I nod my head at the question you ask. Well i don't think it was anytime recently, but i do hangout with him every now and then to catch up. And he kinda forces me on a day to relax since i refuse to do so by myself. I say with a nervous chuckle as i rub the back of my neck. I kinda just do nonstop questing usually to gain as many levels as i can in a short period of time. I want to be able to join you frontliners by the tine you get to the next boss after you beat whoever this floor twenty one guy is. I tell you as i unequip my cloak with a sigh as i look towards you. Sorry seems like there isn't any dungeon around here at the moment from what i can see of the area. Then again i haven't been in any dungeons besides the singular one on floor eleven, so not that much experience in trying to find them. I tell you with a shrug of my shoulders.

After his question was asked, he would quickly learn that she seen Itzal only occasionally and she had been overworking herself to get levels. Itzal had done that before and so their gap was made. If she did that, she would be another Tank that surpassed him. He never had the muse to sit there and grind levels, but instead rathered to slow down and enjoy life. She also wanted to join them for the next boss fight. He himself knew that was a long gap from safe. "I can live with you joining the next boss fight. I would just rather you not be the one tanking mainly. I'll make sure that there is room for you on my team if you would like. I would rather that nothing happened to you" He had put much time into his tanking build, and while she would probably close that gap, the gap was still there. Many new players would start coming up soon, and he would be looked to to be replaced. His own mentor told him that nothing remained the same and their lives were just a ball. Perfectly fine until it is kicked and then you jet rocket into another direction. "That's alright. I was just curious. You never know, there might be one for only the best of scouts to find" He chuckled and began to walk forward. 

@Hestia

I smile rather happily at hearing that you wouldn't mind me joining the next boss fight as i grin very happily. That is fine with me Jonathan i will just put more points into support skills like first aid, and energize then to be more of use to you guys then. I'll just be the support for whatever group i end up in then which is fine with me. I say very excitedly at being able to join this fight for the next fight. Very happy to be able to see what a floor boss is like, and to be able to complete my goal of wishing to be involved within the frontlines. Though the speed of what i had accomplished surprising me more so then anything else since it has only been five or four months since i became active in terms of progressing in some amount of time. Well thank you for allowing me to join the fight then Jonathan i will make sure to do you proud then in terms of helping out in the fight.

The blond would watch the girl grin, obviously happy that he was willing to allow her to join and be protected within the boss fight. He liked the girl, and she worked hard, much harder than he ever did. She promised to work more into the support areas of her build to heal to which he would nod. The rest of the tanks in Aincrad were much different than him. All of them focused on the sole survival of their comarades. He wished he had that patience to be able to sit there and help his friends as they fought. He was more energetic and enjoyed the rush of fighting. "You already make me proud Hestia. You work harder than I never did and know what you want to do. I've only ever seen that in one other person. I always admired that sort of energy " He smiled, but then his ears were assaulted by approaching crunching leaves. " To the ready Hestia!" He pulled out his sword as the sickle blade of another Giant Praying mantis was slashed at his face. He barely deflected the blow and rolled backwards. 

Now looking at the scene, there was three enemies in front of them. Could Hestia tank them all at once? This would definitely be a test of will and strength. 

(You got the MD rolls again :-)

Rolls

Party

[H: 3 | 5] @Morgenstern 1270/1270 <> 118/118 / 20 BD, 3 ACC, -1 EVA, 126 MIT, 64 BH, 6 HM, 21 Thorns
[H: 7 l 6] @Hestia: 850/850 <HP>  <ENG> 82/82   / 3 DMG, 1 ACC, -1 EVA, 140 MIT,  Recovery/Regen x1 (+2 to ENG CD:6+, 10 health regen 3 turns when hit.)  Paralyze: 8+ , Bleed: 24 DMG 8+, THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit)   -10 ENG howl  +1 ENG natural

Enemies

Giant Praying Mantis A 59/590 <> 177 DMG
Giant Praying Mantis B 590/590 <> 177 DMG
Giant Praying Mantis C 590/590 <> 177 DMG

I smile rather happily at hearing that you're proud of my progress as i nod my head. Although at the mention being one other who was like this has me curious as i go to ask such a question, but gets interrupted by the mantis' showing up as i do the first step of tanking naturally. Using Howl to get their attention, and i then quickly move around them to try and make all their vision only me. Just doing this part for my own fun really. Not really knowing how much more effective it is to do this, but going to do it anyway for the time being. That is three enemies Jonathan! Think you can kill them all? I ask with a grin on my face towards the male in a sort of challenging tone as i then hold my stance ready to tank all the hits that will be coming towards me from the three different enemies. Hoping that this doesn't end horribly for myself. With such thoughts the three go towards me with two striking against my armor and getting a bit hurt from the sensation of steel against their blades with the last mantis going right by me as if it was blind.

#98698  MD:7+1=8  37 DMG  28 THRNS

#98699 MD:6+1=7  37 DMG  28 THRSN

#98700 MD:1

[H: 1 | 0 l 0] @Morgenstern 1270/1270 <> 118/118 / 20 BD, 3 ACC, -1 EVA, 126 MIT, 64 BH, 6 HM, 21 Thorns
[H: 3 l 3 l 3] Hestia:  776/850 <HP>  <ENG> 72/82   / 3 DMG, 1 ACC, -1 EVA, 140 MIT,  Recovery/Regen x1 (+2 to ENG CD:6+, 10 health regen 3 turns when hit.)  Paralyze: 8+ , Bleed: 24 DMG 8+, THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit)   -10 ENG howl 

Enemies

Giant Praying Mantis A 562/590 <> 177 DMG
Giant Praying Mantis B 562/590 <> 177 DMG

As he gather her attention to the enemies, Hestia quickly moved into action without hesitation to gather the attention of the Praying Mantis's and give him an opening. 'Pretty good, not bad at all' He thought to himself as he swung forward. He heard Hestia's voice calling him out, wondering if he could take on all three opponents at once. Jonathan laughed and returned with the words, "You don't have much faith in me? I could take on these guys with my eyes shut!" He moved forward, his weapon gleaming a bright blue as he neared his first target. As he now stood in front of the monster, his face hardened into a serious mold as he focused on his opponent. As he figured out key weakpoints and exposed areas to attack he would strike forward with quick speed. His blade struck the first pray mantis and e would cause it to fall back with an uppercut before moving to the next one. He made quick work, bringing its heath down before vaulting himself at the last one. With the last enemy, he was forced into retreat as it made a slash at him he had to dodge. 'Two of three.... I'd like to call that good for me' 

(Since its a PP, both of us can stay tagged)

Rolls
98691 BD:3+3  20*8 = 160 DMG
98692 BD:3+3 20*8 = 160 DMG
98693 BD:2+3

Party
[H: 1 | 1 l 0] @Morgenstern 1270/1270 <> 103/118 / 20 DMG, 3 ACC, -1 EVA, 126 MIT, 64 BH, 6 HM, 21 Thorns
[H: 3 l 3 l 3] @Hestia:  850/850 <HP>  <ENG> 72/82   / 3 DMG, 1 ACC, -1 EVA, 140 MIT,  Recovery/Regen x1 (+2 to ENG CD:6+, 10 health regen 3 turns when hit.)  Paralyze: 8+ , Bleed: 24 DMG 8+, THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit)   -10 ENG howl 

Enemies

Giant Praying Mantis A 430/590 <> 177 DMG
Giant Praying Mantis B 430/590 <> 177 DMG

I look towards the single Mantis that had managed to escape your attack as i decide to test my own luck against it as i activate a sword art of my own, and then quickly charges towards the mantis and goes in for the quad swing of my blade against it trying to strike it as best to my ability that is possible. However, with every attack that i go for the Mantis is prepared with its blade to block my hits, and then quickly goes for trying to push me back with its own attack as i raise my shield with a determined look to try and deal some damage against the creature. The Mantis quickly trying to slice into me,but keeps missing me by a few inches every time as i look up to it wondering what had caused it to miss since nothing had happened to its health that could've caused such a miss. Such thoughts though quickly get thrown to the side from one of the other mantises giving me a shoulder charge basically, but instead of me toppling over it just bounces off rather harmlessly.

#98697 BD:3+1=4  CD:8  MD:3

#98701 MD:8  37 DMG 28 THRNS

#98702 MD:3+1=4

Party
[H: 1 | 1 l 0]@Morgenstern: 1270/1270 <> 103/118 / 20 DMG, 3 ACC, -1 EVA, 126 MIT, 64 BH, 6 HM, 21 Thorns
[H: 3 l 3 l 3] Hestia:  749/850 <HP>  <ENG> 73/82   / 3 DMG, 1 ACC, -1 EVA, 140 MIT,  Recovery/Regen x1 (+2 to ENG CD:6+, 10 health regen 3 turns when hit.)  Paralyze: 8+ , Bleed: 24 DMG 8+, THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit)   -10 ENG howl 

Enemies

Giant Praying Mantis A 402/590 <> 177 DMG
Giant Praying Mantis B 374/590 <> 177 DMG

As he retreated from the heat of the battle, Jonathan noticed Hestia charging toward the only enemy he hadn't hit. As she charged, the first one attacked her, but she managed to fend it off without a scratch and managed to make an attack on the third but with no luck on her side. One of the Mantises managed to get a solid hit on her which caused Jonathan to grit his teeth. Her health took a dip, and Jonathan's had remained at full. He charged back into the battle, knowing he needed to attack again before they all started warming Hestia and killing her. He leapt upwards and flipped, landing in a crouch in  between all three of the mantises. He twirled, allowing him and his blade to become a tornado of destruction that slashed at all three enemies at once several times. 

His blade sliced through each and every of his opponents, dealing a great amount of damage to all of them. The mantises fell back, having took significant damage. He chuckled and quickly exited the middle of them. The Curved Sword was decent with its AOE attacks, but Jonathan sometimes wished it was a little stronger at it. "Alright Hestia, you are going to have to go ahead and howl again!" 

Rolls

98779 BD:9  21*8=168
98780 BD:10 22*8=176
98781 BD:9 21*8=168

Party
[H: 1 | 1 l 0]@Morgenstern: 1270/1270 <> 103/118 / 20 DMG, 3 ACC, -1 EVA, 126 MIT, 64 BH, 6 HM, 21 Thorns
[H: 3 l 3 l 3] @Hestia:  749/850 <HP>  <ENG> 73/82   / 3 DMG, 1 ACC, -1 EVA, 140 MIT,  Recovery/Regen x1 (+2 to ENG CD:6+, 10 health regen 3 turns when hit.)  Paralyze: 8+ , Bleed: 24 DMG 8+, THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit)   -10 ENG howl 

Enemies

Giant Praying Mantis A 234/590 <> 177 DMG
Giant Praying Mantis B 198/590 <> 177 DMG
Giant Praying Mantis C 422/590 <> 177 DMG

I nod my head at the advice as i quickly activate howl getting there attention as i see the mantis come towards me as i take one hit from the first causing it pain from doing so. I quickly look towards the two others as the second moves to strike at me as i raise my shield and blocks the hit as i continue backing away and dances around them moving with fluid like movement from being use to the impediments of heavy armor with a smile on my face. Slowly moving them along in a circle like pattern to lead them right back towards Jonathan so he can strike them again with a hopeful kill. I see the last move to strike me and missed my chest piece by a inch as i frown slightly at that. Having hoped it would've struck it to make sure that it could take some more damage since it has the most damage out of the three. After that i quickly jump out of the way of the three as i nod towards you to take this chance to strike the three mantises that have been chasing me around for a strike at my person.

#98791  MD:5+1=6    37 DMG   Thorns: 28 DMG

#98792  MD:1

98793  MD:4+1=5

Party
[H: 4 | 4 l 3]@Morgenstern: 1270/1270 <> 103/118 / 20 DMG, 3 ACC, -1 EVA, 126 MIT, 64 BH, 6 HM, 21 Thorns
[H: 6 l 6 l 6] @Hestia:  722/850 <HP>  <ENG> 64/82   / 3 DMG, 1 ACC, -1 EVA, 140 MIT,  Recovery/Regen x1 (+2 to ENG CD:6+, 10 health regen 3 turns when hit.)  Paralyze: 8+ , Bleed: 24 DMG 8+, THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit)   -10 ENG howl 

Enemies

Giant Praying Mantis A 206/590 <> 177 DMG
Giant Praying Mantis B 198/590 <> 177 DMG
Giant Praying Mantis C 422/590 <> 177 DMG

After jumping out of the way, Hestia moved into the middle of the scattered monsters, bringing them all back into a tighter circle. She managed to block and dodge two of them, but took some damage  from the last one. She was bringing them closer together again. Meaning, she was expecting another successful spin attack like before. He was already kinda dizzy from the last one, but he could surely try again. He rushed forward, leaping upward and flipping over one of them to get into the circle. As he came down from above he brought down his blade in a downward slash. The blade cut through his enemy, bringing its health down to a miniscule amount. He then proceeded to whirl around, his blade a little wobbly at first but smoothed out towards the end. As he finished his attack he wobbled a bit and leaned himself against his sword. "No more spin attacks for me" he muttered. The battle was almost over it appeared. 

Rolls
98921 BD:3+3 168 DMG
98922 BD:8 168 DMG
98923 BD:7 168 DMG

Party
[H: 5 | 5 l 4]@Morgenstern: 1270/1270 <> 71/118 / 20 DMG, 3 ACC, -1 EVA, 126 MIT, 64 BH, 6 HM, 21 Thorns
[H: 6 l 6 l 6] @Hestia:  722/850 <HP>  <ENG> 64/82   / 3 DMG, 1 ACC, -1 EVA, 140 MIT,  Recovery/Regen x1 (+2 to ENG CD:6+, 10 health regen 3 turns when hit.)  Paralyze: 8+ , Bleed: 24 DMG 8+, THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit)   -10 ENG howl 

Enemies

Giant Praying Mantis A 38/590 <> 177 DMG
Giant Praying Mantis B 30/590 <> 177 DMG
Giant Praying Mantis C 254/590 <> 177 DMG

I look towards the three different Mantis' as i quickly move to attack the third going to try and strike it but once more it dodges my strike but retaliates with one of its own causing me to stumble back as i sigh softly. I quickly see the other two as i dodge one with perfect fluid motion only to get smacked in my back towards the ground as i groan softly in annoyance as i get back up and glares at the Mantis that has the lowest health. Seriously why won't you just die for me please. I say with a annoyed tone of voice as i look back towards Jonathan with a nod of my head. Welp hope you got another AOE in you to try and kill two of them so we can just focus the third to try and relax after all of this. I say with a small chuckle as i quickly move to get out of your way so you can strike the group of three with a attack without worrying about hitting me.

#98998  (mantis C) BD:2+1=3 MD:5+1=6  37 DMG   Thorns: 28 DMG

#98999  MD:1

#99000 MD:10 37 DMG

Party
[H: 5 | 5 l 4]@Morgenstern: 1270/1270 <> 71/118 / 20 DMG, 3 ACC, -1 EVA, 126 MIT, 64 BH, 6 HM, 21 Thorns
[H: 6 l 6 l 6] @Hestia:  648/850 <HP>  <ENG> 62/82   / 3 DMG, 1 ACC, -1 EVA, 140 MIT,  Recovery/Regen x1 (+2 to ENG CD:6+, 10 health regen 3 turns when hit.)  Paralyze: 8+ , Bleed: 24 DMG 8+, THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit)  

Enemies

Giant Praying Mantis B 30/590 <> 177 DMG
Giant Praying Mantis C 226/590 <> 177 DMG

Jonathan's breath was becoming much faster as he had been exerting his avatar's limits in terms of speed. Hestia's health bar was looking fine as she still sat in the green zone. Taking his eyes off of the young woman, he charged forward to meet his enemies. Two were another hit form death while the third was in pretty good standings. As he reached the first and second mantises, they struck at him with long sickle blades attacked to their bodies. He met each of the attacks with his own sword, preventing all from hitting him. A grin grew on his face as he leapt back giving some room between the fighters. "My turn now" He bent his knees slightly before making one large bound to attack his opponent. He shot forward like a bullet, swinging his blade to finish off a mantis as he closed in upon it. 

As he became mere feet away from his target his blade sliced to the side, but was barely managed to be able to be blocked by the enemies sickle blade. That caused him to throw off his balance. While off balance, the other mantises attacked and Jonatha was forced to the defensive. He was brought down to his knees by the crushing weight of one of the blades. Jonathan was now aware of his intense breathing and calmed it immediately. Let out an intense yell and pushed the blade off of him. His blade began to wisp off energy like a flame. "Dying when you're supposed to would have worked a lot better" He charged the two other mantises, thrusting his blade into the first and ripping the beast apart and causing it to burst into pixels. From there, he slashed the last one and caused it to retreat from him. 

99096 BD:2+3
99097 BD:6. 168 DMG
99098 BD:6. 168 DMG

Party
[H: 5 | 5 l 4]@Morgenstern: 1270/1270 <> 55/118 / 20 DMG, 3 ACC, -1 EVA, 126 MIT, 64 BH, 6 HM, 21 Thorns
[H: 6 l 6 l 6] @Hestia:  648/850 <HP>  <ENG> 62/82   / 3 DMG, 1 ACC, -1 EVA, 140 MIT,  Recovery/Regen x1 (+2 to ENG CD:6+, 10 health regen 3 turns when hit.)  Paralyze: 8+ , Bleed: 24 DMG 8+, THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit)  

Enemies

Giant Praying Mantis B 0/590 <> 177 DMG
Giant Praying Mantis C 58/590 <> 177 DMG

I just smile as i take a turn to rest up from the attacks figuring that i deserve to do that since the mobs can't survive much longer be it against my thorns or from another attack from you fighting them. I just hold my sword and shield and takes a deep calming breathe as my energy gains a small amount back up naturally as i watch as the two mantis come at me as i focus quickly back on the battle raising my shield and ready to defend against the enemy. I deflect one of the sickle like natural weapons the mantis have off of my shield. however, i was unprepared for the pushing back against my shield causing me to stumble back ever so slightly with the momentary lack of ground allowing the second mantis to slice along the back of my neck as i grit my teeth from the pain of it. Morgen please just kill them! i ask of you not wishing to have my health go any lower then it already is.

#99153 MD:3+1=4 

#99154 MD:10   37 DMG

Party
[H: 5 | 5 l 4]@Morgenstern: 1270/1270 <> 55/118 / 20 DMG, 3 ACC, -1 EVA, 126 MIT, 64 BH, 6 HM, 21 Thorns
[H: 6 l 6 l 6] @Hestia:  626/850 <HP>  <ENG> 63/82   / 3 DMG, 1 ACC, -1 EVA, 140 MIT,  Recovery/Regen x1 (+2 to ENG CD:6+, 10 health regen 3 turns when hit.)  Paralyze: 8+ , Bleed: 24 DMG 8+, THRNS: 28 DMG (non crit)  

Enemies

Giant Praying Mantis B 0/590 <> 177 DMG
Giant Praying Mantis C 58/590 <> 177 DMG

As Hestia became hit again, she shouted through her teeth telling him to finish them off. "Obviously I am trying over here" He charged the enemies again, striking through the first one and pixelating it with ease. He then moved to the second one, but was blocked by its sickle blades. "Not again" With as much force as he could, he struck the enemy's sickle blades again and pushed with enough force to cut through the blades and strike the beast to kill it. He sighed and turned to Hestia. "Well I think that can do it for the day. I say we head back, you are already an amazing tank and I'm not that good of a teacher for me to train you all the time. Especially since I am easily distracted by side things" He chuckled and sheathed his sword, turning back towards the way they came. 

99279 BD:3+3
99280 BD:5+3

99281 LD:18 CD:9 - +2x Col,  +4 Col mats - 2950 Col Total
99282 LD:11 CD:4 - +2 Mats - 1770 Col total
99283 LD:11 CD:10 - + Rare Unidentified Shield, +2 Mats - 1770 Col

@Hestia

Well i guess instead of having a teach i will instead be learning from experience and what i can get in terms of gear by themselves, and Morg when you next see me don't be surprised if you see me much stronger. According to Itzal every time he sees me it is like i jump up in levels, so don't get surprised if you see the same thing. I say in a joking manner leaving out the part of myself never taking breaks basically in my quest to make sure i can be at maximum performance to protect my family that is my guild. To be able to get out of this horrible game to protect everyone i care for. So I guess i will see you morg after you beat Tesseleth, and i will see you in the next boss meeting. That i am promising you right here and now that i will be in that meeting and fighting alongside you guys on the frontlines. I say with a nod of my head and a look of determination burning in my eyes.

Jonathan walked forward with Hestia at his side. She said to not be surprised if they met again and she had become much stronger. Itzal said she liked to jump in levels. He raised his eyebrows in surprise and replied, "Well we will see what you can do. I expect to be amazed" He chuckled, gave her a slight wave as they reached town and parted ways there. He was heading back to Floor Nineteen where his house would end up being located. He was making himself friendly with the NPC's so he would not have a rough time getting used to the area later on. He reached the teleport pad and whisked himself over to floor nineteen. 

The air was crisp and nice, but he was deep in thought. Could she really surpass me? What would she be like if she did? There is beginning to become too many tanks i Aincrad, and I am not making the switch over to Bruiser fast enough. I still am four Skill levels away!' Jonathan hated the thought of him in the near future becoming unneeded by the game of SAO. Maybe this was how a new group of frontliners seemed to come up, and the og leave. 

2 SP Each
5415 Col Each
4 T2 Mats Each