Facing the killer, facing yourself <Calming the Soul>

Spoiler

Requirements:

-At least one [1] Page (21 or more posts)

-This RP must be a Solo

-You must meditate and face your deepest nightmares (Defeat all <Inner Demon(s)>)

-You must post all current equipped gear/overall stats/skills&mods/battle ready inventory in your first post of the thread. You may not switch gear throughout the thread.

Inner Demons Information:

<<First Inner Demon>> is a single time spawning Quest Mob.
HP: 1/4 of the Player's HP
Damage per Attack: 1/4 of the Player's Max Damage (Max Damage = Base Damage x Highest available Sword Art without use of Buffs) 
Mitigation: 1/4 of the Player's Base Damage (Base Damage = 1 Base + Weapon Rank + Weapon Damage Enhancement + Mod)

<<Second Inner Demon>> is a single time spawning Quest Mob.
HP: 1/3 of the Player's HP
Damage per Attack: 1/3 of the Player's Max Damage (Max Damage = Base Damage x Highest available Sword Art without use of Buffs) 
Mitigation: 1/3 of the Player's Base Damage (Base Damage = 1 Base + Weapon Rank + Weapon Damage Enhancement + Mod)

<<Third Inner Demon>> is a single time spawning Quest Mob.
HP: 1/2 of the Player's HP
Damage per Attack: 1/2 of the Player's Max Damage (Max Damage = Base Damage x Highest available Sword Art without use of Buffs) 
Mitigation: 1/2 of the Player's Base Damage (Base Damage = 1 Base + Weapon Rank + Weapon Damage Enhancement + Mod)

<<Final Inner Demon>> is a single time spawning Quest Mob.
HP: 3/4 of the Player's HP
Damage per Attack: 3/4 of the Player's Max Damage (Max Damage = Base Damage x Highest available Sword Art without use of Buffs) 
Mitigation: 3/4 of the Player's Base Damage (Base Damage = 1 Base + Weapon Rank + Weapon Damage Enhancement + Mod)

The nightmares hadn't gone away, they were plaguing her mind recently. A lack of sleep, waking up in a panic. She had told Stryder, but it hadn't done anything. She couldn't sleep, no where was safe. She had opted to leave her house, and found herself here. She wasn't sure where she was, but she couldn't not yawn. Angel was beside her, and the husky gave the girl a slight glare. Her lack of sleep had been keeping her familiar up, and the husky, much like herself, enjoyed her sleep. 

Eatos stroked the dogs head as she looked at the waterfall "I know, i'm sorry. Its just, i can't sleep..." Despite her claim, she let another yawn out. Sleep brought nothing but horrors, and there was no escape. She sighed. One mistake, two years. And now, it was back here to torment her. It was horror, nothing short. Was there no place she could escape, no where that was safe, not inside her mind. The girl frowned, why was the sky moving like it was? Was it that dark already? It may have been nighttime but...?

Eatos' mind went silent, as she was forced to embraced sleep. 

Spoiler

Eatos: 400/400 HP | 40/40 EN | 7 DMG | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 9 MIT 

Lv 20

Edited by Eatos

The girl opened her eyes, although, she had no idea where she was. Eatos tried to think back, but nothing. Her mind was simply a blur of wasted time. It was just empty and useless, just like herself. She blinked once, and frowned. A building had appeared before her and...

The bluenette looked around and knew where she was. This was, her house. Not long after the incident where Silver looked after her, day in and day out. Protected her from people who would insult her, exile her. Even try and hurt her. He had kept her from going too far, from ending her own life, all those years ago. He'd done so much for her, and yet, she had never asked why. He'd never explained about his family, and in her selfishness, she had never asked. But why was she seeing it, why was she here?

Slowly, she walked across the street and reached for the door handle. Behind her, she heard the clearing of a throat. She knew that noise, only a single person did that to get her attention when her back was turned. She spun around, and was met by the mis-coloured eyes of her best friend. Silver. But there was a look of disappointment on his face, and the girl couldn't not flinch. Had she...failed him?

“S-silver…” She reached out, but her friend took a step away from her. What had she done wrong? Whenever she had needed him, he’d been there to look after her. He knew her sin, and had always been there for her…

“That’s what you expect, isn’t it? For me to be there every single time you need me, for me to drop everything to look after some girl that doesn’t even love me” His words came out as harsh and Eatos flinched. Did he, really think that? Was this the same boy who had given up so much all for her? But he wasn’t done and took an aggressive step forwards “I moved away from my family, gave up the family life I had, all for you! To look after you, and here you are now, you haven’t changed a bit. Even after everything I’ve given you!”

Eatos took a shaky breath and shook her head. This wasn’t Silver, and she knew it. There was an easy way to prove it. Love. In her way, she did love him. Loved him for his kindness, love him for the fact he had done so much for her and had never asked her for anything in return. She’d been selfish with him, and for that, she wouldn’t forgive herself. But he wouldn’t hate her like this.

“You’re wrong, I have changed. You did so much for me Silver, and that, I will never take away from the fact you saved my life so many times. But y…he, did it out of kindness. He saw how lost I was and came to me” The girl grabbed her Katana, and took a deep breath. She could handle this, she could keep calm “You are my Sin, Silver. When I was weak, I needed use and I used you, I made you give up so much. My Pride refused to let me see what you gave up at the time, but no longer…”

Eatos: 400/400 HP | 40/40 EN | 7 DMG | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 9 MIT 

Pride Demon <Silver/Thorsten>: 100/100 HP | 4 DMG | 2 MIT 

Katherine Williams couldn’t, honestly, believe it. Silver, her best friend, was standing against her. Back in the days, she used to hide behind him when people accused her of murder, threw rocks at her. Now, she drew her Katana and stood against him.

No, this wasn’t her friend, this was a demon wearing his face. A demon of Pride, her own selfish Pride at how much she needed him. Despite holding the weapon, her mind remained focused and clear. Pride would not be her downfall. Even with the face of her friend, even standing before her, with his mixed eyes and unarmed, she had to do this.

The demon charged first, and took a swing. But she knew how her friend fought, she’d watched him many times. And his demon, in an attempt to be Thorsten, attacked like him. An open palm aimed for her face. Eatos dodged out the way, and swung her Katana with two quick blows, and the demon let out a cry of pain.

“I know why you hate me, I know that I was weak. That I needed protection and I took advantage of you Silver” She said. She knew it wasn’t him, but this, of all times, was the time she could be honest with him “I needed you, more than you ever needed me! I asked for everything…and never, not once, have you asked someone from me…”

---------

Eatos: 400/400 HP | 38/40 EN | 7 DMG | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 9 MIT 

ID: 96625

BD: 5(+3)=8 <Hit>

Sword Art: Han'ie <EN2> (2)7= 12 dmg

Pride Demon <Silver/Thorsten>: 88/100 HP | 4 DMG | 2 MIT 

ID: 96626

MD: 7(-3)=4 <Miss>

Edited by Eatos
  • 1 month later...

To say these things, to Silvers face, even to a monster using it, felt like a relief. All the things she held within her, that she had wanted to say, but was too scared to. She could say them now, to him. To relieve herself of the burden that she had carried for so long.

“I was weak, and when you came and saved me. I become prideful. I believed that you would do anything for me, because I needed you. But you, you never needed me, you wanted to help”

No!” The demon yelled, throwing a fist forwards at her “You were but a tool, to get me away from my family!” The fist nearly struck, but the girl skipped around it and unleashed her counter-attack, two quick and harsh strikes across Silvers chest.

“You love your family, Atzo, your uncle. I know you love them, you told me yourself” The girl said, confidently, finally “I may have been a tool to you, but I owe you my life. Even if I was a way for you to live, you allowed me to live. For that, I’m so grateful..”

--------------

Eatos: 400/400 HP | 36/40 EN | 7 DMG | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 9 MIT 

ID: 99327

BD: 6(+3)= <hit>

Sword Art: Han'ie <EN2> (2)7= 14 DMG

Pride Demon <Silver/Thorsten>: 76/100 HP | 4 DMG | 2 MIT 

ID: 99328

MD: 2 <Miss>

Edited by Eatos

The demon was wrong, on so many levels. Silver had cared for her, too much and now, it was her turn to care. For the boy who moved away from his family to care for her, who stopped her from going too far. For the person who allowed her to have a life.

The Demon threw a punch, and it did connect. But, Angel was there and caught Eatos before she hit the ground. The girl petted the familiar, before spinning her blade and throwing her counter attack, connecting cleanly on his chest. She look at the health bar, not even half way.

Ungrateful…” The demon started, but the girl shook her head instantly “You’re wrong, you’re so so wrong. I don’t care the reasons Silver, the why you chose me. But you did, and at the end of the way, that’s all that honestly matters. I’m alive, before you cared”

-----------------

Eatos: 399/400 HP | 32/40 EN | 7 DMG | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 9 MIT 

ID: 99432

BD: 8(+3)= <hit>

Sword Art: Han'ie <EN2> (2)7= 14 DMG

Pride Demon <Silver/Thorsten>: 64/100 HP | 4 DMG | 2 MIT 

ID: 99328

MD: 7 <Hit> 4 DMG

Edited by Eatos