[PP-F1] The Outcast's Pact - The First Non-Official Meeting

Outlander waited at the local tavern for his members or should I say founders to arrive. He was making a guild,  the "Outcasts Pact". It'sgonna be an orange guild, pr a red guild, it doesn't really matter, as long as I make money. He looked around, ordered a drink, and stared blankly at the table, there was 5 founders including himself. If they aren't here soon they can't be one of us. This is my time, a new era of crime and chaos, with a sarcastic jerk commanding it all from the top. He snickered, what where his memebers again? Oh yes, he remembers... One was a bit strange, they met while the stranger was wearing a plauge doctor outfit. Then there is the scammer that someone almost died because of. And finally, a dark pallidian plated head to toe in battle gear. Which was fairly intimidating. He heared footsteps approach him, who could it be?

@Trusty_Patches @Nevermore IV @The Dark Knight @AnonymousPerson (Yes I know it doesn't light up,  it because im not actually naming them.)

Outlander turned to see the dark pallidian himself. His armor plates clanking with every step, pounding the floor, and making the alcohol in Outlander glass ripple lightly. You have summoned me? The Dark Knight growled in a dark, low tone. He walked over to Outlander's table. Sat down in one of the five chairs available, which the chair squeaked uneasily under his heavy guard. Who else will be arriving? I suspect they have their own interests? He growled, his tone dark, but with more curiousity in his voice. It was quiet, it seemed almost as if Outlander had rented out the tavern for this meeting. He still knew this wasn't the case, if he did, the staff would be gone too. He thought this as the waitress gave Outlander the drink he had ordered. 

@Outlander

Edited by The Dark Knight

"Glad you could make it, Deen..." Outlander said admiring the details in his armor. "Yes, I have summoned you here on behalf of the Outcasts Pact. Our first meeting. Before we become an official organization." Outlander said seriously, not many people have heard him talk with such sencirity before. "The players that will be arriving and are at equal power as you are, Nevermore IV, Trusty Patches, and you. Plus someone extra..." Outlander said smirking. He leaned back in his chair, and took a long slow sip from his glass. "So, lets discuss your interests and your power limit within the pact. As you already know, we are a crime organization, killing, stealing, robbing..." Outlander paused and sighed. "To be honest that list can go on and on." Outlander took another sip. "You want to be in this to have the power to seek vengeance on those responsible for the... *ahem"* incident." Outlander said. "I respect that, I had lost people too. Your reaction is priceless though." Outlander snickered. "I know a lot about you Deen. I have my resources..."