[PP - F03] A Different Kind of Friend << Search for the Hoya >>

Kairi had giggled when she had said if she had managed to tame her she would call her whatever she had wanted, Kairi had not fully known what she had meant by it however she had did say to her back "Don't tempt me, I might try." she had let out a giggle. However as they had walked through the maze she could feel herself getting more and more lost, opening her menu's to figure out where exactly they had been going, she had gotten quite a headache from walking through this maze. "How long exactly is this maze?!" she had thought to herself, deep within herself she had began to panic a little bit as they had gotten lost or trying to find their way through, however she had just looked over to Embers with a smile and just took a deep breath. She had enjoyed her company, she was extremely wise, confident with herself, and she had looked if you asked her, quite beautiful. She had giggled making a mental note that she was a total babe. However she had looked to her and said "So... you may be wondering why I originally said I needed to get my mind off things and truth be told..." she had taken a deep breath "Well, after the Valentines event my mind was just rushing with many thoughts, and even before hand I just couldn't seem to calm down. I am not necessarily bothered by it anymore, however the thought of doing "that" is a little scary, before SAO I had been oblivious to that sort of thing, so its obvious I had never done it before. And whenever people would be rude and keep trying me to get me to do it I would just get upset, however now I know to not do it with them and they are just being rude. I-I am sorry I am just rambling on." she had shook her head. 

@Embers

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Embers simply smirked hearing that Kairi might ‘try’ to take over. She was welcome to, but Embers had pride. If she was serious about taking control, she’d have a hella fight on her hands. Embers mind roamed at the idea, entertaining the idea for several moments as they explored the maze. Where Kairi was getting a headache, Embers was enjoying herself. It wasn’t like back home exploring the wilderness, but it was close enough. She kept walking through, she knew she’d find her way to where she wanted. After all, she always did.

Hearing Kairi talk up, the girl shifted her body and turned to look at the smaller girl as they walked. Her mind quickly remember that indeed, Kairi had wanted a distraction. Although, was this the reason why? Why were so many people so concerned about what others thought of them? It was something Embers didn’t fully understand, not having had that for years.

“Valentines day. It’s always that…” Embers couldn’t not roll her eyes slightly “Well, Kars, wanna know my advice for this sorta stuff?” She asked, before shrugging and speaking anyway “Screw, Every, Single, One, Of, Them. Their opinions are meaningless and built on jealousy. They see you and they’re hella jealous of you, for both who you are and what you are” Embers didn’t miss that the girl was, inexperienced. And part of her wanted nothing more than to educate her, but she would have to wait. Sometimes, the hunt was much better than the catch.

“When people are rude, it’s jealousy. When I was younger…” the girl let out a big sigh, gods knew she hated talking about her past “People would pick on me for being immature, but I realized. They were jealous of me, that I didn’t care about my dress. That I didn’t care what others through of me” the girl looked at Kairi, leaning up against a wall “I look at you, and I see many reasons why they’d be rude. You’re cute, you’ve got one hell of a chest and you’re pretty smart”

Embers held out her hand and ruffled the shorter girls hair lightly "Ramble, go for it. It's healthy apparently. I can't help most, but my ears are ok...ish" 

Kairi had blinked after she had mentioned it was always Valentines day, then asked out if she wanted to know her advice for that sorta stuff, Kairi had nodded her head, she had simply wanted to find the information she had needed to battle the thoughts in her head she had said out to her "Yeah, I do." Then she had hit her with words she had thought was a little bitter, however she didn't suppose that she was wrong either. However she had threw a statement that she had smiled about, it could be that they we're just a little jealous, she had looked up to her and she had called her cute got one hell of a chest and shes smart, Kairi had blushed and said "Well, I look at you as wise, way past sexy, and way more smart than I am." she had sent a flirt back to her, she had ruffled her hair when she had let out a small giggle and said "I think I have said enough for now." she had smiled. After they had finished Kairi had turned the corner and saw the two minotaurs standing there, Kairi had turned back around and said to her "Welp... we're here."

@Embers

-----
Kairi - HP:
440/440 - EN: 44/44
Embers - HP: ???/??? - EN: ??/??
Minotaur 1 - HP: 45/45 - DMG: 30
Minotaur 2 - HP: 45/45 - DMG: 30

If Embers had been slightly unsure if Kairi swung her way, she was certain she knew now. The girl was flirting back with her quite a bit, and now, well, she had every intention to test if Kairi truly did swing her direction. The compliments towards her made Embers grin, damn right she was sexy. And the best part, was she could do it without trying. Well, much. After all, she did what she did for herself, if Kairi approved then yay. But the girl wasn't changing anything about herself for the sake of this cute girl.

Finally, their victims were in sight. Two towering minotaurs. Embers focused right onto her target, not caring, nor noticing, that the prize for the quest was, in fact, behind the guards.  Seeing the two minotaurs were indeed armed, Embers let out a violent grin. Finally. She grabbed her Scythe and pulled it off her back, and gave a nod of Kairi. She had no idea of the other girls strength, nor the power of these two bosses. So her plan was simply, go in and be bait. If she hit both of them, they'd focus her. 

"Alright Cutie. I'll grab their attention, you murder these fools!" She yelled as she threw herself head first into battle, the only way she knew how to fight. She leaped  forwards and swung her double-ended Scythe around, landing blows onto both of the guardians. However, Embers had made one miscalculation. She had expected these 'bosses' to be able to take a hit. They could not, and both exploded as Embers hit the ground. The surprised look on her face was clear as day. 

"T...the hell?! I thought they would be able to take a hit....Bloody teases,..." She looked up at Kairi, she was a little annoyed she didn't get to see the cute girl in action "I guess, these guardians were just pushovers huh...?"

---------------------

Kairi - HP: 440/440 - EN: 44/44
Embers - HP: 280/280 - EN: 28/28
Minotaur 1 - HP: 0/45 - DMG: 30
Minotaur 2 - HP: 0/45 - DMG: 30

Spoiler

ID: 95964 <Target, Minotaur 1>

BD: 6 <Hit>

Sword Art: Trample Act. 12 En. 9(6)=54 DMG

ID: 

BD: 10 <+2 Crit>

Sword Art: Trample Act. (AoE conitunes) 11(6)=66 DMG

Edited by Embers

Kairi had turned back to Embers when they had found the Minotaurs, however after a moment she had seen a rather concerning smile, but she had moved to her Scythe on her back and pulled it off, then had said that she would grab their attention and her to murder them, Kairi had nodded her head and said out to her "Will can do!" she had saluted her. However as she had moved forward she had struck all of them, and she had done enough damage to kill them all. Kairi had blinked a few times a little confused and it had seemed as though the quest had forgotten to say that this would be a easy battle to fight. However she had looked over and said that they were pushovers, Kairi had giggled and said "Awe, and you didn't get to see me in action! Maybe some other time." she had moved forward into the crypt, walking down the steps after a moment, and they had reached a room where the Pendant had been hanging, Kairi had smiled and went to grab it placing it into her inventory then a notification appearing to say that they had finished, Kairi had smiled and turned around to face Embers "But easy SP is pretty worth it right? I am sorry if it wasn't that fun, I wish I could do something to make it more worth it," she had placed a hand behind her head letting out a chuckle.

@Embers

Embers placed the weapon back onto her back, after all, with the 'guardians' dead, there was nothing left to fight. She had wanted to see the cute Kairi in action, but well, Embers grinned slightly at the girls own words as she followed her into the tomb-looking thing that the minotaurs had been trying to guard. "Oh another time indeed. I wanna see what you can do Kairi" In part, she wasn't purely aiming to flattery. Kairi seemed nice, maybe she was worthwhile becoming a battle-buddy with? It was an idea Embers mind was more than willing to entertain at this current point, but she'd need to see Kairi hold her own in battle. After all, cute looks meant nothing when push came to shove. 

Down in the tomb, Kairi seemed to have gotten the item she had been aiming for, and the quest was completed right then. Too easy. Embers turned to face the girl, and let out a slight sigh. Was this cute little girl actively trying to tease her now? Her words alone, to Embers, seemed like an invitation, and placing her hand behind her hand. She'd done it before, but with a wall that close behind her....Embers found herself moving, but didn't even try to stop herself. It was clear what she wanted, even if her body knew before her mind.

"Oh, i wouldnt' say it wasn't fun. But if you're offering..." Embers took a large step forwards, placing one hand on Kairis' shoulder while the other found its way onto her chip, forcing the girl to look upat Embers if she wasn't already.  "I wouldn't mind seeing if your flirting is serious~" Embers would lean down and, if Kairi made no attempt to stop her, kiss the shorter girl right on the lips. 

Kairi had giggled after her statement wanting to know what she could do, Kairi had giggled a little bit and said to her "Well, I certainly would love to show you one day." Then they had moved into the tomb, claiming the item to finish the quest. Then she had said out to her about the whole ordeal, however after a moment she had opened her eyes and placed a hand on her shoulder and on onto her chin making her look up to her, then after wards she had seen her finish her statement and tried to lean down, Kairi had paniced a little bit and she had said to her "W-wait..." then she had tried to take a step back and she had tripped and fell onto the ground, she had still looked up at her and she had just thought "I... I was only joking around, could it be possible that this girl likes me after a short time?" she had blinked a few times, and with a huge blush she had said "W-well its not like I am not serious its just I mainly did it joking around, I mean I meant everything I said I think you are a extremely hot and beautiful woman a-and" she had tried to think of things to say as she had moved back until she had hit a wall "Nowhere to go to now..." she thought to herself.

@Embers

When Kairi backed up away from her kiss attempt, Embers couldnt' not feel a little disappointed. Kairi was cute and had been giving her all the signs that was was possible interested, only to back pedal at the lack second. It was an annoyance yes, but Embers would survive. The sight of the smaller girl on the ground, the urge to climb on top of her rose within Embers mind, before she, with all her self-control, purged the idea, believing that Kairi had no interest in her. Hearing her, however, the idea re-emerged and Embers struggled to stop herself as she slowly moved forwards towards the other girl, a lustful smile sneaking onto her face.

"And i meant what i said Kairi, i think you're hella cute" She got closer to the ground, hands and knees, and slowly pulled herself over the over girl. In Embers mind, she was giving her ample time to say no. Ample time to tell her enough was enough, but until she heard those words, Embers had no intention to stop as she reached out with a hand and gently took Kairi' cheek with it "I'm not gunna pretend i don't think you're cute and hot as all hell. I won't lie and say your face doesn't make me wanna kiss you. I'm willing to give you what you want Kairi, if you're bold enough to claim it" Embers inched her head slowly closer, but kept a small distance. Kairi would surely make up her mind, in a sense. If there was a clear no, she'd stopped herself then and there.

But if Kairi accepted it, or was 'unsure', then Embers had a simply plan. She would claim what she wanted, and take that damn kiss she wanted. 

@Kairi

After a moment she had backed herself into a wall, however she had looked forward to Embers that had went from a little disappointed to a smile moving closer to her, she had then said that she had meant what she had said and she had thought she was cute, she had gotten on her hands and knnes then she had pulled herself to Kairi placing a hand on her cheek saying that she wasn't going to pretend and she had wanted to kiss her, Kairi had blinked a few times blushing wildly. Kairi had knew what she had been doing, she had been trying to seduce her, and she had felt her easily winning in seducing her, its not like she wanted this because she had felt things had went a little too fast... however she had just felt as though she was just irresistible. Kairi had blinked once more and she had said nervously "I-I... I, I d-don't know-" she had looked over for a moment looking very flustered and embarrassed.

@Embers

Those three words, even with the stutter, was all Embers needed to hear. She knew that look on Kairi's face, it was the look saying 'I want this, but i don't know'. Denying your personal desires, for whatever reason. Embers smirked. Maybe Embers would teach her to no longer deny yourself what you want. Embers found her other flick flicking her ring, which said the simple words 'See what you want and Seize it'. It always amused Embers, in a way, that it was the only way she knew how to live. To take what she wanted, damn be everyone else. 

So she did. Keeping a grip on the other girls face, Embers leaned down and pushed her lips up against Kairi's. The grip had trapped herself on the ground, up near a wall and under Embers. In the red-heads opinion, there was no where to go, and she knew what she wanted. She didn't closer her eyes, not until she felt the other girls lips against her own as she took a deep breath through her nose. Embers would never deny herself, and there was no denying, she had finally taken what she wanted. In this case, it was Kairi. For the time being at least...

After a moment of thinking and saying I don't know with a stutter she had just looked to the side hoping things would eventually resolve, however after a moment she had kept a grip and moved her head against Kairi's and pressed her lips against Kairi's. Kairi was shocked and wanted to move in response, however... she couldn't, she had seduced her into a trap and she had fell for it. Instead Kairi had just followed through as she had began to slowly just accept it, and even start to enjoy it. Kairi had seen her eyes were not closed, however Kairi had began to slowly move her arms around Embers waist and close her eyes. However with one movement, she had fell for the trap and she had wrapped her arms around her waist and moved it closer to her as she had closed her eyes and began to kiss back. She had set herself up for this, however, being seduced she was blind and was basically forced to enjoy this.

@Embers

Embers had to admit, she was enjoying the kiss. Even more when she felt Kairi's arms move onto her body, signalling to Embers that Kairis was into it and giving the green light to her to keep on going. Hell, the smaller girl was pulling her hips in, and Embers complied, allowing her to pull her down against her. Even lowering herself on top of the girl, a little carefully, to ensure she didn't accidentally crash her as she pushed herself into the kiss even stronger than before. 

Embers hands began to roam, the girl unable to stop herself. The one that had rested on Kairi's cheek moved to the back of her head, keeping the brunettes head up against her own. The other shifted, using her elbow to keep herself propped up as he gripped onto the other girls waist. She could feel her body was much smaller than her own, but was it more delicate? It was a question Embers would have loved to answer, should they have the privacy. But, even in the kiss, she knew she would have to slow down...

Forcing herself to, Embers broke the kiss. Embers had a sly grin that consumed her entire mouth and her crimson eyes flickered with lust. "Well, i know i enjoyed that. What about you, Kari?" 

@Kairi

Edited by Embers

After a moment of wrapping her arms around her waist, Embers had simply lowered herself onto Kairi, afterwards she had felt hers hands beginning to roam, however there was nothing she could do to stop her hands from roaming. However then ended in locations that Kairi was okay with, one on the back of her head and one onto her waist. Kairi had felt obligated of her hands to roam as well, however she was unclear really to find a location, they had eventually found themselves at her sides. However after a bit Embers had broke the kiss, saying out to her she had enjoyed it and asked if she did as well, Kairi had nodded her head and said "I-I did Embers, I enjoyed it a lot." she had confessed. She had been seduced yes, however regardless of it, she had actually enjoyed the kiss, even if it was against her will a little bit. She had lowered her hands back down to her waist and asked to her "So... what now?"

@Embers

The pride that came onto Embers face, hearing the girl had enjoyed the kiss, was undeniable. She had very much enjoyed it herself, and to know that Kairi did, in Embers mind, invited the option for future events. Part of Embers brain begged to push her luck, but she managed o push it back. There would be time for that later, when they were safe and not at risk of a Mob coming and attacking them. She felt Kairi's hands leave her body, but Embers kept her hand on the smaller girls waist for just a bit longer.

"Well, as much as i'd love to keep making out with a cutie like you Kars, we're not in a safe zone" Embers released the smaller girl and quickly got onto her feet, holding out her hand and offering it to Kairi to haul her up off the ground "I think, you managed to get your item. I got a kiss with a bombshell of a cute girl. Now, we could hang out again, see where we end up..." It was a simple offer, because Embers wasn't sure what Kairi wanted. A partner, a simple body, or something else. Embers knew what she wanted, but that would come in time. Patience wasn't her strongest suit, but...

"I leave that choice up to you Kars, unlike that kiss, i can't force myself into your life like i'd want too...If you want me here, as just a friend, or more, well. You know that's what i want..."

@Kairi

Kairi had let out a small giggle when she had said that she would love to keep making out with her, but they were not in a safe zone, Kairi had joked around and said out to her as she had taken her hand off from the ground "Awe, we're done?". However after being helped off from the ground, she had mentioned that she got her item, then had offered to hang out again and see where they would end up, Kairi had smiled as she had thought it was a simple offer and simply just wanted to hang out, Kairi had nodded her head and before she could speak, however before she could speak she had spoke out once more. Kairi afterwards had smiled and said to her "I-I would love to hang out with you." she was unaware why she had said it, maybe it was because she had enjoyed it despite it being a seduce? Maybe she had just liked a relationship to be sped up like this? She had wanted to know the answer, she would just play along for the ride.

@Embers

Embers mouth twitched like a smile. Oh, if she had her way they would be far from done. Embers knew all too well where it would end up if she got to make the pace, and it was an idea she'd very much like to see in the future. But for now, she'd sated her lust with the kiss. She blinked and could almost feel the smaller girl under her once again,, her hand gripping her hip and head. Her soft lips, a taste Embers looked forwards to having once again. 

Embers stretched out her arms hearing the Kairi would like spend time. Embers was curious if the girl would take her up on her offer, or if she'd 'go slower'. For Embers, this was no standard relationship with Kairi. This was simply, the girl was cute and Embers coulnd't stop herself. She did wonder what Kairi intended from her, maybe, later, she'd ask.

"Well, lets get going you cute little thing. Those guardians might spawn back and i'd rather not be attacked when i've got my eyes on you~" Embers began walking back up the stairs, throwing glances at Kairi. Part of the girls mind begged her to grab Kairi and push her into a wall, while the other part reminded her that monsters would strike and she had to keep her battle and lust seperate. God it sucked!....

@Kairi

Kairi had smiled when she did, mostly Kairi had just wondered why she had enjoyed it so much... maybe it was simply because she liked a sped up relationship? Or maybe there was just something more to it than that? However before long Embers had began to speak out again, saying to get going, and the guardians would spawn back, and she would rather not be attacked when she gots her eyes on Kairi, Kairi had giggled and moved forward when she had turned to walk back up the stairs. Kairi didn't really think here she had simply just acted on instinct or what she had wanted to do, with one movement she had her hand slap her butt, she had giggled and said "Well, we better get moving then." she had smiled following Embers up the stairs, she had hoped that the minotaurs would not spawn back however she had thought maybe they wouldn't spawn back till the players would leave the tomb?

@Embers

Embers was rather pleased Kairi was taking the flirting well, it meant, within her head, the whatever they would become, Kairi was ok with it. What they were, well, the adventure was finding out. Exploring the smaller girls body, seeing where it took them. Each person was different and Embers couldn't wait to find out what made Kairi tick inside. But, it seemed Kairi was not a helpless kitten. Ember had not expected the hit from Kairi, hadn't expected the other girl to take a proactive step and certainly not that one. 

Embers let out a noise deep from within her throat as they reached the top of the stairs, and she turned to face Kairi. Her crimson eyes glowing like a fire as the right corner of her mouth arched up in a smirk "It's gunna be like that eh?" Embers voice sounded excited, and the girl found her lust compelling her once again. Unlike before, where Embers self-control demanded she take her time, her lust won out.

Embers took Kairi's waist in both hands and took two strong steps forwards, effectively pushing the smaller girl back and into the wall behind her, the last step slowed down to ensure she didn't ramn her head into stone. In a swift motion, Embers leaned down and planted her lips, hard, against Kairi. This kiss was far different to the pervious one, which felt restrained compared for this one, fueled by passion and emotion. Embers' mind caught up long after she'd kissed the smaller girl, and after a short bit, forced herself to break apart. "You seem to play with fire Kairi...Ohh you're just bloody perfect aren't you?. Cute, sexy and fiece, gods above smiled when i ran into you today..."

@Kairi

Kairi had moved forward and slapped her butt, however she had seen her turn with a smile and make a noise deep within her throat, and before long she had asked if it was going to be like that, Kairi had smiled and said to her "It is going to be like that Embers." however as they had reached the top of the tomb, Kairi was shocked to see her place her hands on her waist and push her against the wall then kiss her, however this time it felt different, it felt deep... it felt... even better. Kairi had lost herself within this kiss even, she had wrapped her arms around her back and pushed her close to her as she had kissed her back, from here it was obviously clear... she had just liked a relationship sped up and very interactive. After a moment, she had broken out and began to spoke out, Kairi had said to her with a smile and in a seductive whisper of her own "Just bloody perfect? ...no, I was born perfect."

@Embers

Embers couldn't stop the lustful grin that consumed her mouth, she had a feeling, no matter how Kairi wanted to take them, this girl would be a lot of fun to play with. The ideas roamed in Embers had as she kept the smaller girl 'trapped' against the wall by her waist as Embers eyed her, like a wolf. Part of Embers wanted to pounce, but the girl sucked in a deep breath. She would hunt, when the setting was correct. Instead, she opted to simply return the favour and gave Kairi a quick slap on her ass back before taking a step away, allowing the girl to free herself from the wall.

"Damn right you were born perfect. Just look at you, hell, just kissing you gets my blood fired up..." Embers rolled her neck a little and ruffled the other girls hair "Now lets get hiking eh? Those damn minotaurs might come back, and like i said, i just want one thing in my sights for the next while..." Embers shifted her head and began walking back towards the maze. The guardian minotaurs hadn't re spawned during their kissed in the tomb, and while they died easily, Embers didn't want to be attacked while she had her own hands full with the cute brunette at her side. 

@Kairi