[PP - F03] A Different Kind of Friend << Search for the Hoya >>

Kairi had gotten into it, however she had pulled away and returned the favor and slapped her butt seeking revenge, Kairi was a little shocked with her doing it however she had looked up and replied to her, afterwards she had said back damn right she was, Kairi had giggled after her last statement afterwards she had said to her "Well, I am glad you enjoyed it, but I am sure we could had done one a lot better than that." she had giggled taunting her. However she had ruffled her hair and asked to get back to hiking, Kairi had giggled and said to her "Yeah, will can do Embers, last thing I want is to waste more energy and time on bosses that can't hold a candle to our power." stepping out she had seen that they had not spawned back, with a sigh of relief Kairi had began to step back into the maze and opening her menu's she had began to look at the map again, taking a moment to remember where to go, however after a moment she had found the path she needed to go and lead Embers towards the entrance once more.

@Embers

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The walk would have been peaceful, guided by Embers memory of the route they took to get to the tomb, Embers could have lead Kairi to the exit within minutes. However, there was one thing that Embers just couldn't let go. The little taunting jab. They could have done better, those words of Kairi's ate away at Embers self-restrain. She glanced around as they walked through the maze, and the girl smirked. Well, Ember knew they were a short distance away from the entrance. She had time.

"You know Kairi, you're not wrong about those bosses. They can't do a thing do stop us..." The girl paused and closed her eyes, before sighing. There was no way she could help herself around this cute little bombshell. "As for doing better..." The girls hands shot out, one wrapping around Kairi's back and pulling her body up against Embers while the other slinked around her waist lazily, the taller girl smirking down at the brunette "I can't let it be said i'm bad at what i enjoy...Something gotta be fixed.." Ember leaned down, as she had to, and much like before, pushed her lips against Kairis' for a hard, passionate kiss. The arms wrapped around Kairi tightened slightly as Embers' mind began to swim among her lustful thoughts and emotions. 

@Kairi

Kairi had looked over after the playful little taunt she had threw at her as they had walked through the maze, and before long she had began to speak out and closed her eyes with a sigh, a thought in her mind came to her that had said "Uh oh... you've done it now Kairi." and before long she had spoke out once more and she had wrapped one arm around her back and pulled it against Embers, her chest pressing up against hers, Kairi had simply smiled and wrapped her own arms around Embers, and she had giggled sayign it was something gotta be fixed, and before long she had pressed her lips for a passionate kiss this time, Kairi had specifically enjoyed this one a lot more, after a moment her grip around her had grew tighter, and Kairi had done the same matching how tight she had began to hold her.

@Embers

Embers felt Kairi move her own arms, and the tall girl was lost in the sea of her own lust. She found it impossible to control herself in times like this normally, and Kairi being as attractive as she was, was the final nail that pushed Embers into this state. While some would be satified with holding and kissing, Embers arms quickly moved as she coninued the heated kiss. Taking a step forwards and wrapping her arm under Kairi, the brunette would find herself in a samiliar position to before, pressed up against a wall with Embers leaning against her.

The hand that had been wrapped around the other girls back slid down to her waist, gripping the other side of her. With both her hands now hoping Kairi by the hips, Embers mind began exploring what she could get away with, but each time it came up with an idea, it remembered they were in public. However, Embers body moved before her mind coudl stop her. 

Her hands moved, briefly slapping Kairi's butt before wrapping around her legs and lifting the smaller girl up, off the ground as Embers pushed even deeper into the kiss, holding Kairi's up against the wall with her arms and her body pressed tightly against her. Embers breathing became heavier through her noise as became even more passionate and heated in the kiss. 

@Kairi

This kiss had only gotten more heated a lot more passionate, and as time had gone on the more and more Kairi herself had gotten into it, and she had enjoyed every single moment and aspect of it, including what had followed, she had felt her hands move as she had slapped her butt before lifting her and pressed against the wall with her body pressed tightly against her, her breathing had matched hers as they had gotten even more passionate and heated, and Kairi had felt like she needed to fight back. Kairi had moved her arms and she had slapped Embers butt as she had slapped hers and she had giggled a little bit. She was unsure what to do at this point as they were in public and didn't want to risk much else, however she had simply just enjoyed every single moment of the kiss not wanting it to necessarily stop, ever.

@Embers

Embers hadn't entire expected Kairi to hit her back, but the growl that emerged from her throat said everything. She liked it. She liked it a lot. So much about the girl she had pinned to the wall set fire in her blood, a fire she knew always struggled to go out. Embers wanted, in part, nothing more than to take Kairi, and she found it harder and harder not too as her hands slid up her legs to grope her ass properly, while at the same time her tongue tried to slip into the other girls mouth.

Slowly, through the lustful passion, Embers mind slowly caught up to what her body was doing, but she couldn't bring herself to stop, tightly gripping Kairi. After a bit of time, however, Embers forced herself to break the kiss. The girl was breathing heavier than she had expected, and smirked as she looked at Kairi with her crimson eyes "Damn you're such a sexy beast...JEsus..." The taller girl took a deep breath, but kept the smaller girl trapped against the wall "Well, whatcha say? Still down to hang out with me?" There had been times where people had back out  at the last moment before Embers lured them away, and silently, Embers was begging Kairi not to do that, because right now, Embers wanted nothing more than the girl herself. 

@Kairi

After a moment, Embers had broken away from the kiss, Kairi had breathed a little heavily, as she had looked up to her with a blush, she had liked this woman... a lot, she shared her wisdom and showed a lot of interest in her, however after a moment she had called her a sexy beast, typically she would be embarrassed by it, however after the kiss... she had felt a little strange, she had even smiled and said "Not as much as you." she had giggled. However afterwards she had still kept a grip onto her keeping her against a wall, however after a moment she had asked if they had wanted to hang out, it had sounded simple enough to get to know each other after being all hot. Kairi had giggled and said to her "I would love to, you just have to let me go so I can actually move." she had laughed.

@Embers

Embers grinned widely, as she had for a while now. Her crimson eyes seemed to shine in the light, and it took a lot of control not to force her lips against Kairi, who she refused to let escape from her grip. She wanted so much out of Kairi, but she had to pace herself. Eating too quickly wouldn't be good for her, ohh no. She'd take her time with this adorable meal. Slowly, she released Kairi, giving the smaller girl a firm grope on her ass before taking a step back and giving her some room to breath. Gods knew Embers could use a second to catch her breath. She was extremely fit in the real world, but this activity always made her breathless. 

Embers tilted her head towards the maze entrance. "Lets get going then.There are some simple quests, or we could crash at the inn, the bars average but crappy since you can't get drunk in this game..." An issue she could never forgive "Unless you've got like, some fancy place. I'll admit, the npc bars are kinda crappy compared to a player house" At the end, both granted the privacy that Embers wanted, but the question was where would her hunt against Kairi really begin, and how far would the adorable brunette allow her to hunt...

@Kairi

Edited by Embers

Slowly, she had began to release her, however she had felt her hand firmly grasp her behind, which had made her eyes shoot open and a wild blush to appear on her face, she had felt a little strange typically especially with the last people that had done so, she had felt really uncomfortable and just didn't like it. However... she had felt like she had enjoyed it a little bit this time around which was strange... maybe it was because of a certain person? The fact she was a beautiful female? She had shook her head, that would be something to think about at a later time, however she had asked to get going and asked if they could do simple quests or just crash at a Inn to hang out. Kairi had giggled and said to her "I mean from all the activity I feel like we should get to know each other so finding a place to talk would be nice." she had said to her, as she had gestured for her to lead the way towards her own location "I don't have a place of my own yet, crashing with a friend and I doubt she would know you so finding some privacy would be nice."

Thread Complete - 
Kairi: 4 SP, 400 Col, Hoya of Minos
Embers: 4 SP, 400 Col