<PP-F05> This sucks...This weather just sucks <The Traveller>

Spoiler

-At least two [2] Pages (21 or more posts)
- The cargo must be found
- Repeat completions will not reward the player with additional skill points.

Rewards:

1. Survival: (Extra Skill) No Ranks. Passive. Effect: Increases the health you regenerate per post to 20 when out of combat. Survival also gives immunity to damage dealing environment effects.
  2. 1 Skill Point

The 5th floor. There were not enough words to describe the hatred Eatos felt for the this stupid floor. It was nothing like her home on the 4th floor, where the cold breeze kissed you gently on the cheek when you stepped outside. This was like a sledgehammer hitting you across the face and then coming back for more! The girl was hiding in the shade of a nearby tavern, and looking at her messenger system. She had opted to leave Angel, her Husky behind. Namely because the familiar, much like herself, HATED this floor. She opted to let her dog stay safe from the weather.

She opened the system and found the player she was looking for. Saphira. Eatos hadn't done much to chat to the girl, and she was part of 'her' section of the guild. It made sense that she should spend some time with her.

'Hey Saphira. I figured, if you weren't doing anything, you might wanna come to the 5th floor and join me with the Traveler quest? If you're busy, that's all good. I just figured we could spend time together since we haven't really spoken much. Cheers, Eatos'. After sending the message, the girl took another long drink. This trip was going to suck...so much!

@Saphira

Edited by Eatos

Saphira wasn´t able to remember when she made her way donw to the shop, but as she heared the soft bell sound of an incoming message. Saphira opened her eyes and looked at the messages. - It´s a message from Eatos... - she start to read the message...floor five, if she remembered right it was the desert floor - This skill sounds nice...but, a desert... - Slowly she stood up and took her armour on, also this traveler quest would be a good chance for Saphira to learn something about her blu haired guild made.
After a fast breakefast she made her way to the teleportation platform. It doesn´t took her long to reach the place with the teleporter and soon she stood in the heat of the fifth floor. Sand, hot wind and black armour...Saphira sighed and begun to search for Eatos. After some time she was able to see the blue haired girl - Uhhm...Hi Eatos, nice to see you - Saphira smiled as she came closer - Wanna start the quest? I don´t really like thise heat so...I want to finish the part in the desert soon... -

Eatos was sitting in the shade, with her familiar nowhere in sight and was wearing her combat gear, namely because her other clothes was a suit which would be too hot. So her jacket, which flapped in the wind, would just have to do.

The other girl arrived and Eatos stood up to meet them, and she did notice the other girl was wearing, black armour. The poor thing, why would she do this to herself? Black in heat, well, its her call at the end of the day.

“Heya. I say lets get started as soon as possible, because I can’t stand this weather. Back home, it was nice and cool, ice and just, pleasant. This floor, is everything I despise…” The girl looked up, and slowly, walked out of the shade she’d been hiding in and prompted Saphira to head towards the route she knew was where the quest was “I don’t think, well, that we’ve chatted at all, really…you know, since you joined the guild..”  

• 4 weeks later...

As she arrived, she saw a strange look in Eatos eyes, maybe because of the black armour she was wearing, no, not maybe, the armour was the reason for this look in her eyes. - I understand her, no normal person would do something like this, I am still wondering why I am actually doing this to myself... - The blue haired girl stood up talking about her home were it was cool, Saphira wasn´t sure if she meant her real home or if she was just talking about her home here in SAO. - Uhhm...yes, you´re right...I-i am not so good at talking to other people, so I didn´t really tried to talk to someone who was new to me. Uhhm...the only one I know at least a litle bit is Hei, he was one of the first people I met here, or with other words, uhhm...he was the first person who I met who start to talk with me. - She looked to the ground, she was sure, that Eatos wasn´t a bad person but it wasn´t easy for her to talk with her, at leat she is still a stranger to her. - Uhhm...since we are in the same guild I-i hope we could become something like friends, or at least good guild mates. - She smiled, then she begun to wonder were Eatos familiare was, if she remembered right ther was nearly all the time a husky around her - Uhhm...if I may ask...were is your husky? -

Eatos listened to Saphira talk, and admit she wasn’t that comfortable talking to new people. To a degree, Eatos was amused. Two people who weren’t a fan of talking, were about to be stuck in each other’s companies for a day. Surely there were those who would call it dramatic irony.

Eatos smiled at the other girl, smiled warmly despite the blistering heat that was ruining her mood “Yeah, I get what you mean Saphira. Back a bit ago, I was…well, I couldn’t speak to people fullstop, so I kinda get where you’re coming from” she understood, in part. Unfamiliarity was intimidating, and she knew she’d had about one conversation with Saphira. So the fact the girl didn’t know her wasn’t a huge surprise, but was also something Eatos intended to change.

“Angel…?” The girl asked, confiming what was said. She let out a weak smile “Y-yeah, I left her behind. She hates hot weather, and, well, I figured she could use a day to rest up you know?”