[OP-F1] A Shield Without an Owner <<Town of Beginnings>>

Epsilon continued to listen, and realized she one of the players noticed she was listening, and asked if someone sent her to get info on them. She had no idea what this meant, who would want to know other players info, did they have enemies, if so how dangerous? Thousands of thoughts jumped throughout her head. Intriguing, if I truly was here to absorb information, I would be far more subtle about it, plus listening is all I need to become interested in the topic. Epsilon declared, she really wasn't her for anything involving spying, though she probably would be pretty good at it. I'm Epsilon. She continued, her voice sounding curious. ...and you are?

Edited by Epsilon

The player who was eavesdropping, in response had declared that if she was here to collect information, that she would be more subtle about it, and that listening is all she needed to become interested in the topic. She introduced herself as Epsilon, and asked who Vigilon was. "Vigilon, Future Leader of the Rising Dragons. My apologies if I came across as overly suspicious, in a game like this, there are sure to be enmities among players, so I try to proceed with caution most of the time." He sat down, and looked back to Epsilon. "Well? If you really are interested, why don't you join in?" He turned back to the group that was conversing. "Yeah, unless you're well equipped, and can deal with almost any threat that comes your way, going alone is not the best idea, trust me, I've made that mistake, but I'm glad I'm here now, alive and well." "Dang boars..." He continued to listen to Reinka's words. "If Steel's got only one ally willing to stand by him in his Guild, may as well tell him to join the club. I've been planning my Guild for almost a year now, and I STILL haven't found enough players willing to fight by my side. The only player willing to be in my Guild is my girlfriend, Krysta." Reinka began speaking to the player who had first seemed upset. Vigilon had a thought on the last thing she spoke of. "Star system, eh? Haven't been out at night as much as I wanted to, so I didn't take the chance to notice. However, I can't tell if it would have constellations from the real world at all. A few of them, maybe, possibly in certain floors, 'cause then again, almost every floor's sky is different, so who knows how many different stars and constellations there are."

@Janslow @Reinka @Epsilon @Simba

Epsilon listened curiously about what Vigilon had to say. Future leader? Interesting, she had many times tried to join a guild, it never really worked out in the end, assuming thats what he spoke of, she found it humorous the way he spoke, almost as if saying, "We are a soon to be guild, come join."  When she heard him say enmities, she understood exactly what he meant, PKers, trying to make others vulnerable, then bam. Dead. "If I had to guess, people like that either do it for entertainment or power." She commented, playing with her hair, curling it in between fingers, she does this when she gets bored, ussally, bored or scared. Its a bad habit she used to get dreadlocks in the real world, because its a game, it didn't really matter, she figured there was no way she was getting out of this game alive, so she would do whatever she wants, justified or criminal. "I'll partake in the conversation. Untill it uninterests me." Epsilon looked at everyone in the group, the was a man wishing that drinks would make him drunk, in her opinion, its half alcohol and half brain power that makes people not so sober. Then there was a kind sounding red-head girl, along with another guy, whom hadn't introduced himself and finally, the only one she knew the name of, Vigilon. "Greetings, I'm Epsilon..." She said into the group, watching most everyones movements, ahe had a natural tendency to distrust others, and I mean, could you blame her?

• 2 weeks later...

Reinka looked over and smiled happily to hear there was a romance going on. It gave her a new kind of hope in the game all together.

"That's really cool, if you ever want to join forces with us or go on a road trip sometime you just let us know okay?" She asked happily. "I personally love looking for treasure so if you're into that sort of thing that'd be great. "Yeah I'm not willing to go it alone unless it's a simple quest I can avoid most danger." she explained. "I have heard there are solo only quests, I'm not sure how people can actually handle doing those. I suppose one would have to be very careful. Still I wouldn't know if I'd be up to the task fighting alone. Hm, you have trouble with the boars? I wonder if they get stronger as time goes by. I hope not." She sighed a bit worried about that idea.

She looked over at the new girl and listened to her intently. "Oh hello I"m Reinka in case you didn't catch it." She smiled happily. "We're upstarting a guild as well. Well my friend Steel is." She said happily. "Oh yeah, PKers....I wonder if they believe death helps you escape or something....Dark topic I know. I mean. That's what a gamer is use to right? Turn off the game and deal with reality....I wonder if they just don't believe the warnings, but it's gone on far to long to not be real I guess I can't understand their logic. In the SAO there's nothing to gain from it, you can't steal anything after all. Still maybe you're right, maybe it's a twisted power play. Either way I hope to avoid that kind of person, I'm too busy living here to want to leave anyway. I now that's weird too, but, I'm growing use to the idea of being here. I miss home but, I'm meeting so many new people and I can be myself easier here. It's refreshing in a way." She hoped that didn't damper the mood. "I guess I like the scenery and everything too."