(PP-F16) Depression at the Beach

Tsu listened to Kalu tell her that she would never leave her side and Tsu wasn't really that surprised. It meant a lot to her, especially with Kalu saying it. Something about the way he said it just filled Tsu with hope that he actually would keep his promise. "Yeah, I promise to never leave you either, ribbit. You've been such a great friend, even if it's been just today. I invited here to help you out, but here we are, it's going both ways, ribbit. But, don't set yourself on fire to be my candle, rrrrrrribbit.Tsu said, adding a little joke at the end. Kalu wasn't smiling as he set down the shells and rocks, but Tsu wasn't either. The sun was setting, and the small waves crashing just created a nice soft atmosphere. "Thanks for everything, you really are the best, ribbit. Don't go dying on me ever. Whether it be a boar in this game or a car crash, just try your best, rrrrribbit.Tsu thanked, as she made the last touches to the sand sculpture, making it look like a small volcano.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kalu couldn’t help but smile at the mention of dying to a boar. In any other scenario, he suspected that it would have triggered him to think about Axios and created another episode, but it wasn’t the case here. To him, it was the most innocent comment Tsu had made today. “I’ll try my best not to combust.”

As Tsu finished the final touches on the volcano, Kalu started ornamenting the sand sculpture. He didn’t really know how to properly place the assorted shells and rocks, so he tried his best to form a name. When he realized that there wouldn’t be enough assorted shells or rocks to spell out all of their names, he switched over to creating their initials. For Axios, he simply initalized him with A.D, and he initialized Mina with MN.

Kalu looked over to the sunset in the faraway horizon over the sea. “Twilight; when it is neither day nor night. When the world blurs and one might encounter something not human,” Kalu recited from a blank memory. Within the memory was an unknown voice telling him those words, a loving and caring voice. “Well, if I had to encounter someone, I would always want it to be you.” Kalu turned towards Tsu. “Twilight, the moments of supernatural being. The amazing moments during the day when it is both day and night, but neither at the same time.” Kalu paused as he sat down to sit down in front of Tsu. “It’s beautiful. It describes you perfectly as well. Amazing, everything that matters, and nothing truly defining you,” Kalu was telling Tsu as he put the remaining rocks and shells in her hands. And, without a doubt, the most beautiful sight to see for these sore eyes after hiding in a cave for so long.

Tsu giggled a little bit more when Kalu said that he would try his best not to combust. "Sure thing, but be careful not to choke on your tongue, ribbit. You haven't ribbited in a while. Are you okay, rrrrrribbit?" Tsu asked, noticing the lack of ribbits from Kalu. It concerned her a bit, knowing he could choke. 

Tsu listened with a small smile as Kalu went over what twilight meant. He then said that Tsu would always be the person he would want to encounter in twilight. Kalu said that twilight perfectly described Tsu, and she blushed a little bit. "Wow, that's beautiful, ribbit. I have a word for you. Mystical, inspiring a sense of mystery, awe, and fascination, ribbit. That's how I feel about you. You have a small air of mystery, and I am fascinated, rrrrrrribbit.Tsu said, before starting to decorate the volcano. Tsu put in KT for Kat out of rocks. "This looks great, ribbit. Should we call it a day now? I'm a little tired, ribbit.Tsu asked, and then yawning.

“Yea... Yea, of course. It is getting a bit late now, isn’t it? Ribbit.” Kalu agreed to Tsu’s proposal to call the end of today. It’s twilight, of course it’s getting late. “I guess I still have to remind myself to ribbit, huh?” Kalu said absent-mindedly. Kalu had a twinge of sadness that the day was going to end, however, he was looking forward to the next one. Whenever that would be, at least.

“Thank you for those kind words. In fact, I’m still going to make a song dedicated to you in my shop. If you ever come see an item listed as ‘Twilight’, you’ll know who it’s by and who it is dedicated to.” Kalu smiled at Tsu. He had been struggling to find proper inspiration to create and craft songs in his shop. And I might have finally found my muse. “I suppose, this is it then. At least, until next time.” Before Kalu left and disappeared into the treeline, he hugged Tsu and thanked her one last time. As he looked back to the direction of the beach, he knew that the rest of tonight would be spent within his shop trying to commemorate today in eternity with his songs. And hopefully, it captures every moment from here on out too.

<<Topic rewards:

Spoiler
  • Topic Completion (44 posts): 2 SP to both Froppy and Paglikha
  • 2 Pages Completed: 400 Col to both Froppy and Paglikha

>>