[PP - F1] First Time for Everything <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free >> (Steel and Reinka)

"Alright, time to get this quest started!" Steel said as he traversed the town and was heading back to the blacksmith Lyle's smithy. He had finished an earlier quest which had required him to spend almost the whole day finding some annoying materials before coming back and spending time failing at making a potion. Afterwards, he was sent to deliver something to the earlier mentioned blacksmith, thus triggering the next quest. But it was rather late so he thought to do it at a later time. Later on, it seemed his new found friend Reinka had finished the same quest and was asking for help for the second one. Steel replied saying that he could do it and the two had agreed to meet at the water fountain in the middle of town. Steel was currently just sitting around and eating an apple as he waited for the girl in question to arrive. At the moment, his gear wasn't on as he normally didn't wear his armor in the middle of town as it was a safe zone.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

LVL 6
Hp 120
Eng 12
Base DMG 1 base + 3 Martial arts
ACC 0
Eva +2 (Misses on 1-7)
MIT 5

SKILLS

Weapon

• [x1 Stun] Embracer (4 Energy) - An unarmed sword art that pierces the enemy with the fingers.
  • [x2 AoE] Aggressive Twins (4 Energy) - A fast combination of left and right jabs.

Armor
Light Armor Rank 1
Rank 1: 5 MIT

STATS
LVL 6
Hp 120
Eng 12
Base DMG 1 base + 3 Martial arts
ACC 0
Eva 2 (Will be missed on 1-7 rolls)
MIT 5

EQUIPMENT

Name: Messanger of the Sea's Winds
Item Type: [Weapon, gauntlets]
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: Bleed 2 (on rolls 8 through 10 deal 12 dmg on the enemies turn.), Keen: After a successful attack, gain +(1 per slot) BD until your next successful attack, at which point this bonus is removed. Another successful attack will reactivate this enhancement.
Description: [aka Fists of Freedom the messenger would send crows to tell the sender murder has occurred, or a hit was on them. Doves for peace and the wearer of these gloves fight for their freedom but is also dubbed the Hermes god of the group. Fast, accurate, and deadly these gloves are meant to fell any beast in the way of progress. ]
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=539747

Name: Siren of the Seas

Item Type: Light Armor Battle Dress

Enhancements: Evasion misses on 1- 7, Savvy When an enemy misses an attack against you, gain +(1 per slot) BD until your next successful attack, at which point this bonus is removed. Being missed by another attack will reactivate this enhancement. [You may only activate this activation once per post.] Can not roll into a critical hit.

Description: Armor from the uncharted seven seas that has been crafted for those who are pirates and tavern wenches, and suitable enough for robbers and thieves. Beware the pretty lass that wears this armor.

Post Link: leave blank

Battle Ready items

. 5 uncommon heath potions (40hp)

. 1 tier dmg potion (+1dmg)

. 1 Tier Over-health potion (+50 temp HP)

Reinka had finished sending the mail to him. She was waiting for her armor to get done as it was the only thing that stopped her from progressing any further. She was at Zack's potion place. The NPC didn't seem to care that she would often come inside and take a rest at his place in the back room. She was placing potions into her battle ready equipment slot, and put on her new armor and weapon when Zack was busy with customers. He had an outburst before when she 'changed' in front of him, and realized even though the game put that blue bright light on a person he still freaked out. Which was a little refreshing to see from an NPC.

She got up and strutted out into now better equipped for battle. She let that sink into her head one more time. For battle. Reinka bit her thumb nail and felt tense all over. What if something happened, it'd be her fault, and could she muster up enough courage. She clenched her fists which reminded her she was wearing her gauntlets. An ease rushed over her. She trained, and managed to pull herself out of a well of depression and she wasn't about to jump back into it. She stopped to gaze at the water fountain in front of her, she listened to the water rush out of it. At first she didn't notice Steel a bit lost in her thoughts.

"Oh sorry, you weren't waiting to long I hope. Dummy me." She bonked herself on the head sticking her tongue out in a cute and comedic way.

Seeing him eat an apple made her wonder.

"Does it taste like an apple?" she asked him curiously.

Edited by Reinka

Reinka had just arrived wearing her new outfit, which honestly seemed to fit her. Though it didn't seem like she noticed that he was there at first. Well, not like that's the first time it's happened to me... He thought to himself with a shrug before getting up from his sitting position and got her attention. She tried putting on the cute klutz act as she apologized and Steel couldn't help but snort at that in his mind. "Don't worry about it, I wasn't waiting long." Steel said with a small smile.

"You're looking good there, like a real princess pirate." Steel complimented her with a grin as it seemed that she followed through on her wish to go with the pirate set up. In turn, Steel decided to tease her one more time with the added princess thing. "I assume it's another one of Hei's work?"

She asked him whether his apple tasted like an apple and he then gave a tiny bit of thought to it. "It honestly tastes the same as any other apple. Want to try a bite?" He offered his own as there wasn't a real need to worry about bacteria or stuff like that in the real world. Well, that's how it worked in his mind.

She thought about taking it and decided against it.

"How about we go do that quest first, and eat a bunch later. It'll be a first for me and a victory reward." She explained. "Yeah this was a Hei special and I'm not a princess I'm just a pirate please!" She said annoyed and loudly, though it was in good nature fun to seem angry as she quickly replaced it with a happy grin. "Have you done this quest yet, or is it a first for both of us?" she asked following him. "I've never fought anything yet so, I'll be counting on you in case something heads south, but I brought my own potions for myself, sadly I can't use them on other people, only the crystal can do that, and I don't have any healing abilities either and....." She sighed as she realized she was rambling again. "Somehow I can't seem to act cool and cheery around you, you bring out the me that worries too much. I try to hide that version of me you know." She said accusingly but again it was in good nature.

She took a deep breath and sighed a few times to focus. She brought her arms up in fists to pump herself up.

"Okay, we'll be fine." She said with more confidence. In truth she was wondering why she wasn't crying or shaking in her boots.

"Hahaha. Well, you'll always be a cute pirate princess to me." He got in one more jab with a short laugh before stopping. "Yeah, I haven't done this quest yet. I finished the one beforehand a few days ago but then it took me so long so I decided to call it a day. Then the festivities for Valentine's Day happened and there was that ball we attended. Things got busy so I didn't manage to get this started until now." 

Reinka began babbling on a little about how she didn't have battle experience which then led on to her talking about their lack of healing items. Then all of a sudden, she accused him for being the reason she couldn't keep her cool. Steel gave a small smile to that. "In a way then, I feel honored that you're able to open up to me enough to show your inner self. And sometimes, people need somebody they can talk with openly. I wouldn't mind being that person." He said with a small smile. 

"Yeah, we'll be fine. I'll be sure to protect you. Just leave it to me. Those boars won't be able to deal a single point of damage to me and I won't be letting them get you either." He said with great confidence. "So you ready to go?"

Edited by Steel

She nodded.

"I'll let you take the lead player one, oh but first we should set up a party for this quest."" She wondered if he had any potions in his battle ready slot to use if they got into a pinch, but if he said the boars wouldn't deal him any damage she'd believe him.

She knew the town like the back of her hand as she'd often run around it in the dead of night, and yet she didn't know much about this quest aside from the fact it was the second half. After accepting a party invitation she stuck close to Steel looking around. The town was in it's normal state again. Less busy now that the event was over, or mostly over, as some couples still had the honeymoon phase of it hitting them. She figured that's just how it was.

"Hey, do you think we'll be able to find a treasure chest while we're out in the field? I commissioned a charm to help open them but it wasn't done yet." so she'd have to try her luck with it, or maybe Steel would give it his best.

"I'll be counting on you then, player 2." Steel said as accepted the party request and Reinka's HP bar and name appeared at the upper left hand corner of his vision. The two of them then set off for Lyle's smithy, ready to start the quest. It was then he noticed all the couples walking around. While not as many were around as there were during Valentines but he kinda found it irritating how there were so many 'normies' in this VR world. Of course, he tried not to show it on his face though. "Man, there's still a lot of couples around even after Valentine's Day. Or rather, perhaps this is the power of the holiday on a bunch of gamers." He supposed that all the happiness and fluffiness were still in the air especially since some Valentine related stuff was still ongoing.

"Who knows? We'll have to test our luck and hope it's not a Mimic I suppose." He himself hadn't found one yet but chests were a staple in rpgs. "Well, that's just part of the fun searching for treasure and all that. It goes well with the pirate theme. Though I suppose we're more of an odd pair of a knight and a pirate."

"Yeah, they'll thin out in a week I think, maybe. Must be nice though to have someone. You can share a shop room with them and feel safe. I guess they'd do everything else we do though. Having each other's backs, and maybe making things for each other." She explained knowing she'd make him potions, salves, and crystals. "That is if they're a close nit family. It'd be could for mental health too. I've seen a few players leave this place in an unexplainable madness. I thought about but I was never out of my mind enough, and now I never will be." She smiled knowing that.

"If it's a mimic we'll have each other." She explained.

She went into Lyle's shop with him and looked around at the shelves that were full stocked.

"Hello again Mr. Tealeaf." Reinka smiled.
"Oh, hello again. Did you need something?" He asked her.
"Just part two." She smiled.

She was offered the quest and hit the accept button after reading through it.

"Please be careful out there my dear."
"I've got back up. It's scary but I can do it." she winked at him happily.
"Are you taking the quest as well or just accompanying her?" Lyle asked Steel.

"It almost made me jealous honestly seeing all the couples at that ball because of that reason. In this death game, there's not many people you can trust your whole being to, even among the players sharing the same goal. So it's nice for them that they have that sort of thing." He said as he observed the surrounding couples for a bit longer. Reinka then mentioned how it helped with mental health as well and then some have already succumbed to madness. She then said she now wouldn't fear falling to the same fate. "That's good to hear." He said with a warm smile. "Is it because you've met some more friends?"

The two entered the smithy whose owner was hammering away at something before Reinka called out to him. After a light chat, Reinka had gotten the quest while Steel was asked whether he was merely the accompaniment. You'd think such an advanced system would remember I was here just a few days ago... Steel knew that it was probably just part of the scripted NPC dialogue but he might as well remind the old man. 

"I'm also taking the quest. I was here a few days ago saying that I'd be back remember?" Steel said in response.

"Oh, that's right, now I remember, you're that young lad Steel. Sorry, this old man's memory is getting foggy nowadays." Lyle said in an apologetic tone. It made Steel wonder how the AI system worked and how everything was voiced without it being too robotic like a vocaloid. The old man then sent Steel the Quest message box which he pressed the accept button for.

"Well then, we'll be off. We'll be seeing you later. Please excuse us." Steel said with a light bow before leading Reinka out of the smithy. "So which gate do you think we should go for to find our targets?" He asked Reinka, referring to the four entrances to the city which all happened to be pointing in the direction of one of the cardinal directions. 

"Hm, I think we'll find love if we look for it. You've got to want it first, or so I've heard. Mother use to set me up with all sort of people, I hated it. I like to get to know a person first, it's hard enough to trust a new face let alone swoon over them without thinking about it. Nah, I want to swoon over someone after getting to them for awhile. I guess I'm the best lady to have someone in the friend-zone, it means they're likely to date me sooner rather than later." She explained her tactics. Falling in love quickly wasn't something she'd easily do.

She waved to Lyle as they left and followed Steel some more. She pointed to one exit.

"That one doesn't have monsters, it's a great place for just gathering, and it's enclosed so we'll have to find another way." She looked at the main exit and pointed to it. "That way leads to an extended map. If you want to progress through the game it's your best bet. The only trouble with going that way are the wolves so I've heard, but there should be boars that way too." She placed her hands on her hips.

"So afterwards did you want to have a big feast of food? It'll be my first time having something in this stomach. I guess I just don't trust the system with how things will taste, and I felt so starved but then I just got over it. Someone in the real world is making sure my body is fed so I'm okay." she explained. "So with a successful fight I'll try to indulge a bit with a friend." She looked right at him happily.

"Hey Steel, what kind of girl would you look for anyway, or guy if you're into that." she wasn't about to think for a second that everyone in the world was straight. She had her own tastes in either gender herself, and who knows maybe she'd come across someone.

She started to walk to the the large open archway heading outside. The closer she got to them the more she wanted to run the other way, but she looked over at Steel and felt steadfast. They both took this quest it was better to have each other's backs at this moment.

"Okay then, let's head that way. Wolves won't be too big a deal as long as I can get their attention if we have to deal with them. I did say that not much other than the field bosses on this floor can even deal me damage so you can count on me." He said, reassuring her that they would be fine if they stuck together.

"Eh!?! You haven't eaten anything since you got here!?!" Steel said with a somewhat incredulous look on his face. Sure people didn't need to eat in this world to survive but still, you felt hunger and dealing with that feeling all day would have greatly hindered one's day. "So that's why you only got water when we first met." It made sense to him now. "If that's the case, all the more reason to go all out with the feast. I'll take you to a restaurant I've been frequenting. The food's cheap but tasty. Look forward to it." He said with a grin, now wanting her to enjoy the food in this world even if it was virtual. 

"Ah, I know that feeling. My Dad and my Grandpa told me to hurry up and find somebody. Gramps especially since he wanted to see a great grandchild while he was still alive. Hahaha." He said with a bit of a laugh as he remembered it. "I agree with that way of doing things. Love should be found naturally after getting to know them for a while."

"Well, first off, I'll say that I'm not batting for the other team." Steel made it clear that he wasn't gay. He was having flashbacks to when the fujioshis in the class tried to ship him with one of the other guys because he had average to decent looks and the 'prince-like' silver hair. And he had gotten sick of it. Might as well quash it at the source. "As for what kinda girl I'd like, I haven't put too much thought into it.  I guess one that's kind and maybe a little energetic. Beyond that, I guess somebody who I can confide with fully. I don't really mind too much on appearance but I guess I'm leaning towards either cute or graceful girls. Sometimes some spunk might be cool." Steel's expression showed that he really didn't think too much on the topic as he had focused more on his training growing up. "So what about you? What are your tastes?"

Steel noticed Reinka get more and more worried as they approached the gate. He gave her a smile of reassurance. "As I said, I've got your back. You won't be alone in this. So let's do this partner."

She gave him a sad smile when he was surprised she hadn't eaten. "I guess I was too depressed, and then when hunger set in I just ingnored it. I was too afraid to leave the alleyway I slept in. I just slept and slept and slept. Eventually I lost count of the days. Hunger didn't bother me, and even when it rained on me I didn't care. At some point I got up and explored the nocks and crannies of the Town of Beginnings.  I got use to the shadows." She walked with him. "Eventually got got brave enough to get water from shops. I just didn't trust the game at all. I still don't I guess. It'll change. It's changing now. Ha, I guess we have a similar family maybe. Mine just wasn't supportive of my line of work. They wanted me to be a doctor or lawyer to reign in the bread and butter for the family." She shrugged. "It's not my cup of tea."

She paused looking up at the archway. She felt so small now.

"Guys....Girls....I want someone supportive. Gender doesn't matter to me. Just as long as they have my back and I have theirs. I'll pick them up when they fall, they pick me up when I fall. If we fall together it won't matter, because we'll get up together. It's called a demisexual. You fall in love on trust and care, not looks or common interests, sure those things can help for a conversation but it's not what hooks me in.." She explained. "To be fair I think everyone is like that in some way. I'd be lying if I didn't want someone strong willed though. Aside from loyal, loving and caring it's nice to have someone strong willed around to make you feel validated or help lead the way when you feel lost. I hope to be strong willed again. After the red skies, and everything, I lost my nerve. I'm worried I lost my job more than my life here. My job was everything, and I'm not sure my life will be better outside of this game name. It's a fear I have to face one day. I have to tell myself it's fine, and if I lost it, it's fine, the show goes on and I'm alive to do something else. That's still the hardest part...Maybe that's why I want to fight now. I don't want to give it up without a fight. Even if it terrifies me." She looked up at him. "Lead the charge, I'll be right beside you." she said with a calm fury, her fear not showing in the slightest.

"You slept in the alleyways!?!" And another bomb was dropped on him that made him worry for the woman in front of him even further. "I'm honestly surprised and relieved that you haven't been killed or kidnapped yet." He said with a sigh and a genuinely worried expression on his face. "You know, sleep PKing is still a thing in this world even in a safe zone. Even if you're asleep, somebody could walk up to you, challenge you to a duel, move your finger so you accept the duel, and then kill you in your sleep! Or they could have made you turn off your ethic code and do...those sort of things while you were asleep. Getting kidnapped isn't out of the question either..." He really didn't want to think about what could have happened to her. "Did you not want to go into an inn because you didn't trust it like with the food? If that's the case, you can stay in my room. Thankfully, since this is a virtual world, sleeping on the floor isn't as bad so you can take the bed." His eyes showed an odd determination to make sure she sleeps in a proper bed for once.

"Looks like you've got your qualities in a partner all thought out. That's good. I haven't really thought this stuff out at all since I've been focusing more on training and that 'hero of justice' thing a good deal of my life." Steel said with a bit of a laugh.

"If you can't move with your hands then play with your feet. If you don't have enough fingers, then use your nose as well. Whether you're sad, you're a mess, or you've hit rock bottom, you still have to play. That's how people like us survive. That's something I remember hearing in the past." Steel said in response. "As a musician I can kinda get what you're saying with this 'the show must go on' business. I'm sure we'll survive and grit our teeth and get out on stage when we get out of here." He said with a grin.

"Alright then, let's go." Steel said calmly leading Reinka outside of the safe zone. As he did so, he equipped on his gear, not really caring if he was in his boxers for a few seconds. "Let's go kill some pigs.

She looked over at him surprised when he talked about having a place for her to stay. Even with all of her friends now, this was the first time she heard someone say that to her. She felt a wave of comfort. She did hear stories about PKing in that manner but she'd also sleep on roofs and other places if she felt danger. Thinking on it she felt like she was a stray cat. It was a little embarrassing and yet she felt so happy that he'd make an offer.

"I'd share the bed if you did that Steel." It wasn't like they'd be really next to each other, and while she was on the road with her theater crew it happened more often than not. Though it was sweet and a little embarrassing to hear herself say that. "I guess I'll follow you home today then."

He changed in front of her, the blue light went around him and she covered her eyes. She was used to people changing around her but she wasn't part of her theater crew or staff she was used to. She looked when the light went away to see him in armor.

"Be more discreet dummy." she said flustered her face a bit red. "Jeez, what if people stood around gawking or something be more careful." she let out a nervous sigh. 

A fight would feel good now, she wanted to hit something to get rid of the strange feeling within as she walked out to fight boars. 

As a (self proclaimed) samurai of virtue, Steel's initial reaction would have been to insist that Reinka take the bed for herself. However, the women in his life, including his sister and his mother when she was alive, tended to be rather stubborn so he decided to just give in. "Hopefully, I don't end up snoring or anything and disturb your rest." Right as he said that, he wondered if people did snore in this VR world as they didn't actually need to take in and let out breaths. "The inn's not too far away from the restaurant I'm taking your to, just a block or two away."

If he had to be honest, he actually found some fun in getting Reina all flustered like that even though it wasn't intentional. "I don't actually mind too much. I'm pretty confident in my body since it's been toned from training all these years. So it's okay if you look." Steel said this with a teasing tone for the last bit. He really didn't care if anybody saw him. It was only for a few seconds and as he said, he had some confidence in his body from martial arts training. "But if you so wish to keep the sight to yourself, then I shall refrain from changing in public." He managed to get one last bit of teasing in while at the same time saying that he'd be more careful for next time. 

The two began to walk through the fields and pretty soon, they found a target. "It would probably be best if we started with one for now to get your feet wet. Do you want to start or should I?" He began to ponder how to best get her used to fighting.

"Oh my gosh." She slapped him on the arm lightly then froze realizing that could be an insight of attack. "Oh sh-" She looked up at her icon and it was still green as she didn't damage Steel's health. "Oh thank god." she huffed relieved. Her face went beet red, and she figured she would have to say it. "Yeah, do that, don't go showing off your body to people unless it's absolutely necessary for combat or something." she sighed calming down a bit and then laughing as that seemed to redirect her stress.
"You start so I can do an attack after you. I'll try to copy you as best I can. With moves." She took in a deep breath a little scared but was ready to go forward with it. "I'll do my best."

She made a fist and punched her other hand open looking determined. She looked around for a lone boar and pointed over at it.

"There's a loner." She pointed it out. "We can do this. After you, she moved to be ready to sprint at the monster ready to hang slightly behind Steel. She was afraid but she wouldn't run away.

Steel couldn't help but snicker a little at being able to make Reinka get even more red in the face. But he figured it was time to stop as going too far wouldn't be a good idea. Reinka then shifted from being mad to laughing and Steel joined in. Reinka then asked Steel to start off the battle. To which he began to question whether that would work out considering his luck recently with the gathering quest and the fight with that Queen Bee, both of which he had terrible luck in.

"I'll probably be missing a lot so don't hold your breath." Steel said with a sigh as he stepped forward without a care in the world and got the boar's attention. He swung at it and missed. The boar in turn attacked back and landed a decent hit but it did nothing to Steel. "See?" He said, showing he wasn't kidding about missing and looked completely unfazed by the boar that rammed into him as it didn't drop his health a single bit.

BD 4 | MD 8

Steel:
HP: 220
Energy: 20/22

Reinka
HP: 120
Energy: 12/12

Enemy:

Boar Pup
HP: 5/5

Edited by Steel

ID# 96061 results: 8

She ran behind Steel and that his attack did nothing.
"Hey over here piggy!" 
Her own fist collided with the boar, and she kept her momentum up by using a forward flip. One foot landed on the pig and then she just stepped off it's back gracefully. She turned around her dress flaring in the back.  Her left hand in a fist while her right made a bear paw shape as she glared at the now squealing pig as there was a bloodied spot on its forehead where she had stuck it. She grinned knowing her gauntlet did its task on causing the enemy to bleed on her impact. She was now in a perfect pincer formation with Steel. She wasn't sure if this allowed the boar to attack again or if it would surcome to the devastating blow. She watched it unsure if it would attack her or Steel, and unsure when Bleed would take its effect.

Steel:
Energy: 20/22

Reinka
Energy: 11/12

Enemy:

Boar Pup
HP: 1/5 (-1base - 3MA) Bleed -12hp on it's turn 

Edited by Reinka

Steel made a half hearted attempt at trying to kill it as the bleeding effect would kill it anyway. He obviously missed and somehow the boar did as well but that didn't matter as it's HP went to 0 anyway. "Well, that's one piggy dead. Didn't get the drop though. Well, it shouldn't be too hard to deal with considering our stats. I think we're actually overkill." He said as it took Reinka practically a single hit to kill it. "Now then, let's move on to the next one." He said, almost disappointed that it ended so quickly. "So how was your first taste of battle, regardless of how short it was?" He asked Reinka since this was her first real battle. He then noticed her gear. "I should probably get some better gear too. This is still practically the starter equipment." In truth, he had acquired his Anneal Blade and Black Defender Armor through quests but their stats weren't that much better than the stuff given to beginners. 

ID# 96062

BD: 4 | MD 1

Steel:
Energy: 18/22

Reinka
Energy: 11/12

Enemy:

Boar Pup
HP: 0/5 (Dead)

Edited by Steel

"Huh wait you only grabbed starter gear, but isn't that suicide? I thought you could handle it out here Steel." She paniced fearing he wasn't really ready to be in the thick of things. Even if he said he could take anything on there was a lump in her throat. "You dummy what if something huge shows up and you just fall over flat or something? I don't want to see you get hurt or worse dumb dumb dummy." she yelled at him which brought over more enemies to their location. She gasped seeing a pair of boars move closer. "Oh." She started to swear under her breath. She looked over at Steel and moved in front of him worried his armor wasn't what he said it was. She got ready to fight the pair of boars but they seemed not very interested even if they were close by.

It's your fault he's out her you know....If he dies it's your fault...He said he could take a hit but who knows maybe he wants you to be confident...You shouldn't have been so depressed and useless. A person might say anything to help you. Anything. Her thoughts made her almost sick to her stomach. I WON'T LET ANYTHING HAPPEN YOU HEAR ME! HE FOUGHT A ROCK JUST AS HARD AS I DID!..True but you took time to have some decent armor because you were afraid...Fear keeps you alive...You should have stayed in the alleyway...Should have jumped off a cliff maybe...If this ends badly it's all your fault...It's my fault. She lost her battle on herself and was shaking. She felt so stupid. She shouldn't enjoy wanting to fight or do anything in this stupid game if it endangered someone else. She put Steel in danger. STOP IT!

Her eyes opened wide as she found herself charging both pigs ready to do her aggressive twins sword art attack

ID# 96064 results: 10 LD11 = 2boar tusks
Reinka
Energy: 7/12

Steel:

Energy: 18/22

Boar Pup
HP: 5/5 -1base-3MA-2crit dead

Boar Pup
HP: 5/5 1base-3MA-2Crit dead

Edited by Reinka