[F1-PP] War to the ancient ones. <<DHA 1>>

Mars looks along the first floor trying to find someone, and anyone that could look to be a interesting partner in the upcoming quest he has decided to do. Knowing that it is about time to tackle that quest chain and beat it to smithereens. With that thought he decides to send a message to his rival that could possibly make this more interesting. However, once he does he just gets a message about defeating it already, but directs him to some kind of healer that could be of use by the name of Froppy. With that he just sighs knowing he will need to get the only other person he knows that could be of use. 'I need to meet more people that could try to match me.' he realizes as he thinks that to himself, and then quickly sends the message to the select group of people. Already knowing he will need to send one to the girl also if he wants the male.

Spoiler

Dear players.

Greetings i would like to ask all of you to possibly assist me in completing a task that i don't think any of us could take on our lonesome. A dragon upon the first floor with there being a quest chain to all of this. OF which i am certain could be toppled if we all combined our strengths together. If you wish to partake in this quest. You'll find me outside of the teleport gate in my battle ready outfit. IF you don't know what that is just look for the male with a liger covered in flames beside him.

@Krysta@Vigilon@Froppy

With the message sent he justs sits and waits now alongside his familiar that reaches his knees as the creature is surrounded in a nice fire as it covers it like a mane of fire. Waiting for the group of players.

Tsu had been managing her shop all morning, and when she heard the little sound that she got a message, Tsu was glad that she would get a change of pace for today. The message was from a guy named Mars, asking her and two other players to go on a quest to fight a dragon. So it's those dragon hunter quests the guild went on. Tsu had missed out the quest when her guild took it, so she had been needing to on it with someone lately. This was the perfect chance to take it. Tsu grabbed her rapier and her helmet, and then left her shop, locking the door behind her.

Tsu left the tenth floor and teleported down to the first floor. Tsu spotted the liger that Mars had mentioned and walked up to player, giving a quick wave. "Thanks for inviting me, ribbit. Pin told you about me didn't he? Just call me Tsu, rrrrrribbit.Tsu introduced herself, taking a quick bow.

Edited by Froppy

The other day had been a complete blast for Vigilon. He finally had a girlfriend. That event was a memory he'd never forget. He spent the morning in his shop, cleaning up a few things, like the occasional dragon feather and a couple of things that were knocked over. "I know she came near you unexpectedly, but maybe next time you could give a better first impression than a self defensive frost breath that could cause feathered dragons to lose a few feathers. However, I'm glad you two were able to befriend one another in the end." When he finished cleaning up, he received a message from Mars. "...Why is it always dragons? It's not like we're in Skyrim or anything." He dusted himself off, and gestured for Veriost to follow. "Change of plans, Veriost. We're going to fight a dragon...again."

When he arrived at the teleport gate, he approached Mars. "So we're up against another dragon, I hear."

@Mars @Froppy

Edited by Vigilon
A previously mentioned item has been nullified

She opened the window of the room she was renting at the inn, and stretched her arms, admiring the bright blue morning sky. Today was another day, so what should she do now? Look for materials? Find some allies and train for a bit? Visit her new boyfriend? She had chosen to spend her night after the event in one of Taft's inns, so when she looked down, she saw the settlement of the first tier two floor. She soon received a message, and on that, she got her things together, helped Yolviinsil up on her shoulder, and was off to the teleport gate. She appeared in the Town of Beginnings, and quickly saw the others. "Hello Tsu, how are you today? And hello Mars, I received the message, and I'm ready to help! I don't have any healing skills yet, but I plan to get to that soon." She also noticed that Vigilon was invited to this as well. "Heehee, hello again, Alex..." She said as she looked at her boyfriend with an endearing smile.

@Vigilon @Froppy @Mars

he looks at the first person to show up the person that pinball recommended towards him as he sees the girl, and when she speaks he can only think of how accurate this is for Pinball. well it's nice to meet you. You must be the one Pinball spoke of in the terms of needing a healer possibly. My name is Mars and you may say that i am Pinball's rival of sorts miss Tsu. However, i have to ask why you are croaking like a frog? It is rather strange, and doesn't make that much logical sense in the terms of humans. I don't think their is any human on the face of planet earth that i have heard has such a...verbal tick lets say. he questions the woman wanting to know the answer to such a question to make sense of it all.

The next person to come is Vigilon himself a person that could've been a potential interest if he could keep up in the sense of himself and Pinball, but sadly is unable to it seems like for one reason or the other. You'd be correct we'll be facing all the dragons together if it will be possible. Once we beat the first i will want to be tackling the rest of them as fast as it is possible for me to do so while remaining safe all the while. With Pinball joining myself in the next dragon hunt also. You should come along as you feel safe to do so Vigilon. He tells the man calmly as he sees the girl arrive also, and notices the two together. Seems like the two of you have taken note of the others affection as well. Good. Now then since this is a dragon i will be attacking it last to make sure that it targets me for the attack. Now then lets get walking while we talk. I would like to hear your guys' builds as we walk so i can form a more accurate battle plan then what i had just layed out for a general form of attack. He tells the three players as he then makes his way towards the quest destination.

@Froppy

Tsu nodded when Mars and introduced himself, "Nice to meet you too, ribbit. If you're Pin's rival of sorts, then I guess you would call me his girlfriend of sorts, ribbit.Tsu introduced herself back, giggling a little bit. Tsu wasn't too surprised when Mars asked why Tsu was croaking like a frog. Tsu stuck her footlong tongue all the way for a second to show Mars, and then pulled it back into her mouth. "As you saw, I have a really long tongue, ribbit. The tongue takes up a lot of room, so I have to croak often, or I choke and my voice would get really raspy, ribbit. As far as my build goes, I'm a pure healer, rrrrribbit.Tsu explained.

Tsu was glad to see Krysta again, giving her a quick wave. Apparently Krysta didn't have any healing skills yet, but she would still be of some help. "I'm doing fine Krysta, ribbit. Don't worry about healing skills, I'm a full healer build, so I can cover that, ribbit. I sorta wish Pin could come along with us, then we would have a double date going here, ribbit.Tsu said as she looked at the three all at once. Tsu then turned back to Mars, "So what's the plan, rrrrrrrrrrrribbit?"

(OOC: Don't blame me, pal, not only do I have less opportunities to post lately, but I suck at solo threads and quick responses...)

Krysta arrived at the scene, and smiled at Vigilon endearingly. "Nice to see you again as well, Jewel." From what he'd noticed, however, was that Krysta was going to join in on this. He turned to Mars, and was about to say in a subtle manner, "Wait, she's coming too??" But he stopped himself. If she was able to deal with Bruniikahrel, she could take part in this fight....right? Mars's words told and confirmed a few things for Vigilon. Yes, it was indeed a dragon. Mars intended to tackle the whole string of quests, which would mean that Krysta and Vigilon would have to grind like no tomorrow in order to catch up...which already seemed hard enough as it was. Heck, there were several players who had started after Vigilon had, but they were already in the levels twenty to thirty-three!? How the heck does that happen? Mars, by how this all seemed, was practically leading the charge here on this string of quests... "I really need to step up my game... I can't even come close to leading a Guild if everyone keeps outdoing me..."

@Mars @Krysta @Froppy

Yolviinsil noticed how Krysta and Vigilon looked at one another. She had noticed something slightly different about Krysta after she came to pick her up from Vigilon's shop, but it never occurred to the small ruby red dragon that the two had gotten into a relationship. She began to feel out of place. Krysta noticed and said, "Aww, don't worry, Yolviinsil, there's no need to feel that way, besides, most of the time, Veriost never leaves Vigilon's side, so you still have a friend of your own you could be comfortable fighting alongside." Krysta then turned to Tsu and said, "Well, in that case, I might get a glimpse of what being a healer is all about!" Mars made his explanation, as well as asked of the current builds. "All I've currently got is a rank 2 in Rapier, and a fire breathing small feathered dragon, as well as an alright weapon and decent mitigation from my light armor. I've brought a potion in case things got rough for me as well."

@Mars @Froppy @Vigilon

He looks towards Tsu with a raised eyebrow. I don't know what planet you live on girl, but back on earth to have such a tongue should physically be impossible by ever standard. he says in a plain tone of voice before continuing after he hears from the rest. At hearing what he is working with he nods his head and then looks at the three with a serious look. Alright listen up this is how we'll be tackling the boss and i would like to not here any objections as this will all make sense. First Krysta will attack, and then Vigilon, then myself. If the dragon survives that it deserves some kind of prize for it. Tsu you'll be our back pocket healer encase anyone manages to get hurt during the fight. Which means i expect you to do just that and keeping only a watch on the fight rather then participating in it. he says to the group with a serious look in his eyes as his familiar the liger flares up with white hot flames to show it is equally serious and the pecking order should be followed. Now then the reason being the boss should attack the last known individual who hit it which will be myself, and if i miss Tsu will heal Vigilon, or Krysta whoever manages to be the unlucky victim. He says in a bored tone of voice. The group heading out of the town of beginnings then towards the location of the dragon.

Tsu felt a little bit ashamed when Mars asked what planet she was from, taking it as a little bit of an insult. Tsu didn't say anything about it, and just listened to Mars as he described the plan for the fight. Tsu already knew she wouldn't be doing any fighting, so she decided to just keep her rapier put away for now. She would only be watching the fight, which was fine by her. "Got it, I'll just heal from behind, rrrrribbit. I wouldn't be doing too much damage in this fight anyway, ribbit.Tsu said in understanding of the plan as she walked along with the group towards the location of the dragon. Tsu wasn't exactly sure how to feel about taking on a dragon like this. She felt a little bit excited, but nervous at the same time. "How long do you think this should take Mars, ribbit? You said you were Pin's rival, so this should be a quick fight right, rrrrrribbit?" Tsu asked as she walked, a little bit behind the group. Tsu needed to step up her leveling game if she wanted to catch up to everyone else here.

Krysta's familiar, Yolviinsil, began to feel out of place upon noticing the affections between Krysta and Vigilon. Krysta comforted her, saying that there was no need for her to feel that way, as well as the fact that Veriost was around. Sure, it was an assumption, but Veriost was indeed with Vigilon. The small white frost dragon noticed Yolviinsil, and looked at her as if to say hi. Mars had a fairly rude comment on Froppy's condition, and could easily be taken as an insult. "Just what is this guy's sudden deal? What's got him like this? Was he always like this, but he wanted to maintain a good first impression back when we were facing Avalanche?" Mars explained his battle plan, which involved Froppy remaining in the back as an all-out healer, and placing Krysta as the first attacker-wait, the first attacker?!?!? Vigilon took a deep breath. He inhaled, and exhaled. He didn't want to be taking any risks, especially with his girlfriend. He didn't know what kind of strength to expect from the monster, so he assumed the worst would happen should Krysta end up with the full attention of the dragon. He walked up to Mars, and softly said, "I don't know what your deal is, pal. Your comment on Tsu's explanation wasn't the best thing to say, for one. Just because one has decent mitigation doesn't mean you should always push them to the front like that. We don't know how much damage this thing can deal, and if anything happens, guess who will be held responsible." His damage output would be the same with either weapon at this point, that was, until he could save up to thirteen grand to refund the SP he'd wasted on the sword skill. He could stick with his sword and take a chance to stun the creature, if possible, or he could get used to what he will be working with in the future.

@Krysta @Mars @Froppy

Before stating his battle plan, Mars made a rude comment towards Tsu. "Wh-why would you say such a thing!? To be in this game, she would have to be from Earth, for one, and nobody's ever perfect!" Mars then explained his battle plan, not wanting any objections. "I guess this monster has a better HP and/or mitigation rating than damage, if I'm going first..." Mars's eyes were serious, and his familiar flared up a bit. Yolviinsil backed up, ready to back down further and hang from Krysta's shoulder. Vigilon walked over and said some words softly. Krysta was unable to hear, but she guessed it was pretty serious by the way he walked up to him. Tsu seemed content just being the healer. Krysta wondered, what kind of dragon was this? What exactly would she be up against? What would happen to Vigilon after whatever he might have said?

@Mars @Froppy @Vigilon

If my information is accurate Tsu then i should in theory be able to do this quest even on my own with a singular attack or two. However, i do like to prepare for the worst and having more people for this would make increase the odds of survival the maximum amount that is possible. he says in a calm tone to the woman. he then looks towards Krysta with a rather blank look. Finding it amusing the little earth comment she had made, but beyond that glad she isn't at least questioning him about how he is going to go about killing this dragon. Then their is the matter both seem to object to him questioning the girl about her tongue. When in reality for something to be that long is almost nigh impossible he could imagine unless the person was some sort of test subject. However, trying to explain that would just be a waste on his part to people that seem rather defensive about some kind of girl. he then looks towards Vigilon with a look. My plan is full proof to make sure your girl doesn't die Vigilon. we will all be equal in hate, but if i attack last and not your girlfriend the dragon will go after me instead of trying to kill Krysta.  See i'm not a total monster now am i. He says in a low tone of voice to Vigilon back playing along to this secretive conversation. Also my deal is one of inquiry you could say. Maybe not my most elegant approach i could imagine, but it was of one of simple curiosity. he says to the male.

@Froppy

Tsu was feeling a bit silly again when both Krysta and Vigilon both objected to Mars questioning Tsu's tongue. "It's okay, it's not a big deal when people ask me about my tongue, ribbit. I get the question a lot, and I'm fine with it, ribbit.Tsu said, not wanting any fights to start in between the group. If they were going to fight this dragon, the whole party needed to be on at least somewhat good terms. Vigilon also seemed against the idea of Krysta being the first attacker, but the reason that Mars provided to why made a lot sense, at least it did to Tsu. Krysta was probably the safest attacker right now, since she was the target with the least priority. Tsu followed, just agreeing with Mars mostly. "So we have our plan settled then, ribbit. If we all stick to the plan, none of us will die, ribbit. Just give me a quick holler if any of you need healing, rrrrrrrrribbit.Tsu said as she put on a small smile, trying to stay out of any conflict between the other three.

Vigilon noticed that Krysta had defended Tsu as well. That was kind of to be expected, knowing her. He began to wonder, what would she end up doing if Vigilon was ever to encounter his frenemy? Hopefully be on his side, rather than something wrong happen. He didn't really care about what April Darren would end up doing either, besides, the odds of encountering her in this game are about eight trillion to one. In other words, when rocks fly. Tsu said it wasn't a big deal, that she got questioned about her tongue often. Mars had a comeback to Vigilon's words. "But it doesn't....but it could....argh..." He threw up his hands, signaling he was done with the conversation, and slowed down a bit to be behind Mars and near the others. There were more than plenty of times where it wasn't the last successful attacker that got hit. In fact, he thought it was best that Krysta skip her first turn to avoid getting any attention from the creature in the first place, thus keeping her out of harm's way when she joined in the moment after.

@Krysta @Mars @Froppy

(OOC: sorry for late reply, life has been hectic recently...)

Krysta noticed Mars had given her a blank look in response to her objection to the rude comment. Tsu said that it wasn't a big deal, and that she got the question a lot. She also said she was fine with it...which was something Krysta didn't really understand. This player had been able to tolerate this kind of rudeness? But it was discrimination! Vigilon and Mars continued to speak, until Vigilon threw up his hands an slowed down to be nearer to Krysta and Tsu. "...Are you alright, Alex? Something wrong, or on your mind?" She didn't know what would cheer him up...yet. She'd learn more about him in time. Sure, she did know some things here and there, but She and Vigilon would need to get to know each other further if their relationship would be able to go anywhere. Surely, they might end up encountering the dragon soon, and Krysta would have to make the first try at attacking it.

@Mars @Froppy @Vigilon

he looks among the players and sees that things have calmed down for the most part as the group has exited the town of beginning and he leads them into a forested area that is dense with foliage. Leading them towards the cave where the dragon would be located at, and after a bit more of walking the cave is seen as he glances back towards his group with a serious expression on his face. Now then this cave here is where the dragon is going to be located at. Now then as long as you all follow the plan it should be taken care of in one battle rotation, and if it doesn't Tsu can heal up anyone that gets hurt during this fight. Now then krysta go in there and lead the charge against the creature. he says gesturing for the girl to go and head into the cave to fight the dragon that is located within it. When the players would enter the cave they would see a emerald colored dragon hatchling still coming out of its shell and looking at it. Its green crystal turning Red as it spots the four players and lets out a high pitched roar. Sounding more adorable then terrifying.

Mars; 420/420 HP   10 DMG/3 ACC/3 EVA/ 1 Savvy/ 2 regen

Froppy: ?/?

Vigilon: ?/?

Krysta: ?/?

Rhaegael: 125/125 HP  DMG:50   MIT: 25  (attack at the beginning of Mars' turn)

@Froppy

Edited by Mars

Tsu followed and stayed a little bit behind the group for a few more minutes until the party arrived at the cave where the baby dragon was. Tsu stepped to the side and got out of the way of the other three, nodding her head when Mars went over the plan and saying this should be over in one rotation if all works out well. It was a great plan, so Tsu didn't object or say anything about it. Mars didn't seem like the nicest of guys, but he seemed like a good tactician at least. Krysta was going to attack first, so Tsu raised her fist in the air and shook it a little bit. "You got this Krysta, just do your best, rrrrrribbit!Tsu cheered. She took a few more steps back away from the baby dragon as it growled, still not wanting to take any risks of getting hurt by it.

Mars; 420/420 HP   10 DMG/3 ACC/3 EVA/ 1 Savvy/ 2 regen

Froppy: 40/40 HP  1 DMG / 1 MIT

Vigilon: ?/?

Rhaegael: 125/125 HP  DMG:50   MIT: 25  (attack at the beginning of Mars' turn)

@Vigilon

Krysta asked Vigilon if there was something wrong or on his mind. "I...was just a little concerned. I didn't know how much damage this thing would deal, so I didn't want to take any risks...I probably sound ridiculous right now, I mean, for the most part, you can surely handle yourself....S-sorry if any of this causes a problem, Jewel." He continued on the path, upset that he might have just made himself look like a paranoid sucker in front of his girlfriend. Embarrassing. With a reddened face, he followed the others into the cavern. Mars then said that they had reached their destination, and he sent Krysta to lead the charge in the fight. He placed a hand on her arm to say something before they started. "Just...be careful, Jewel." When he would get a glimpse of the enemy, he noticed it was a...hatchling??? As the target's cursor changed from yellow to red, showing it had become hostile,Vigilon said, "This...was not what I was expecting at all."

@Krysta

Mars: HP 420/420  | 10 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 Savvy | 2 regen

Froppy: HP 40/40 | 1 DMG | 1 MIT

Vigilon: HP 360/360, EP 41/41 | 7 Base DMG | 9 MIT | 1 Bleed | 1 ACC | EVA | 2 Recovery

Enemies:

Rhaegal, the Emerald Hatchling: HP 125/125  DMG:50   MIT: 25  (attack at the beginning of Mars' turn)

Edited by Vigilon

Vigilon explained that he was concerned, then began to feel silly and ridiculous. "Alex, there isn't a problem at all! Your concern truly shows how much you care. I can handle myself, yes, but in the larger fights, I do need allies like yourself. Thanks for being here and caring about my welfare." When the party had reached the cavern, Mars told Krysta to head in and lead the charge against the creature. Tsu began to try cheering her up, and Vigilon grabbed Krysta's arm so he could ask her to be careful. "I'll be fine. Don't worry about me." It was very sweet of him to have that thought. She turned to the cavern opening, and rushed in. "Beware, dragon from darkness, for the light has come to vanquish-" She slowed her words down to a stop, for what was before her was a hatchling coming out of it's egg. "Wh-whaa?? A hatchling?? ....Curse you, Kayaba! Not again!!!!" She already had this problem with the second beginner quest, and it had to return to her now. Nevertheless, she was given a task, and she would do it....begrudgingly. She tried to attack with Quadruple Pain, but the baby dragon swiftly dodged the attack.

@Mars

ID# 97186 BD: 3(Miss)

Mars: HP 420/420  | 10 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 Savvy | 2 regen

Froppy: HP 40/40 | 1 DMG | 1 MIT

Vigilon: HP 360/360, EP 41/41 | 7 Base DMG | 9 MIT | 1 Bleed | 1 ACC | EVA | 2 Recovery

Krysta: HP 140/140, EP 12/14 | 6 Base DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Rhaegal, the Emerald Hatchling: HP 125/125  DMG:50   MIT: 25  (attack at the beginning of Mars' turn)

Edited by Krysta