[F1-PP] War to the ancient ones. <<DHA 1>>

With seeing the attack he just nods his head fine with that knowing it is something he should've expected. However, that doesn't even matter since with his luck he should be able to vanquish this enemy in just a singular hit. He lets his form be ignited in red energy as he cocks his fist back with a grin appearing on his face. he then kicks off the ground disappearing and then reappearing behind the hatchling and with a singular punch sends it into the ground that causes it to burst into absolutely nothing but crystals. he then lands on the ground and looks towards the group with a calm and collected look as he tosses them the item the quest gives. Taking one for himself. DHA 1 completed. As i told you Vigilon. Nobody would be hurt from taking this quest alongside me. Everyone has lived. he says in a cool and collected tone as he already makes his way back towards the exit of the cave.

#97194  BD:6+3=9  MD:5-3=2  150 DMG-25=125 DMG

Mars: HP 420/420  | 10 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 Savvy | 2 regen

Froppy: HP 40/40 | 1 DMG | 1 MIT

Vigilon: HP 360/360, EP 41/41 | 7 Base DMG | 9 MIT | 1 Bleed | 1 ACC | EVA | 2 Recovery

Krysta: HP 140/140, EP 12/14 | 6 Base DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Rhaegal, the Emerald Hatchling: HP 0/125  DMG:50   MIT: 25 

@Froppy

Edited by Mars

Tsu wasn't too surprised when the dragon hatchling was defeated this quickly, Mars and Vigilon had seemed to deal a lot of damage. Even though Krysta missed, she at least tried, so Tsu wouldn't call her out on it. Tsu was much weaker, so it wasn't like she could say anything about it either. Tsu clapped once Mars punched the dragon and it exploded. "Good work everyone, you took it down, ribbit. Not a single scratch on anyone. As much as I would have liked to help out, it's better if I don't need to heal anyone, ribbit.Tsu congratuled as she followed Mars and the group towards the end of the cave. It went by so quick, Tsu was just amazed. She had to step up her leveling game if she wanted to catch up in strength. Tsu opened her menu and got out 4 bags with golden arches on it. "If any of you are hungry, I brought some chicken nuggets and fries from McFroppy's for all of you, ribbit. You all did great out there, it was fun to watch, rrrrribbit.Tsu said as she walked around and handed a bag to everyone, keeping one for herself.

Krysta did try to lead the charge...but she became hesitant, due to the enemy being but a hatchling. She clearly didn't like fighting baby monsters, for out came a "Curse you, Kayaba! Not again!!!!" when the realization came. Nevertheless, she attacked, but the dragon hatchling avoided the attack with ease. Mars then attacked with full force, one-shotting the dragon hatchling. Vigilon wound up just standing there, dumbfounded at this feat. "What...the...crap...how...? I'll get there one day...I just have to start by dumping this sword, which will take about 13000 col..." Mars turned to Vigilon and spoke his point again as he tossed the emerald to the players. "Alright, I get your point... I've gotta start level grinding again...and col grinding, too..." Maybe once his shop was open, he just might get at least a bit more revenue than just chests and mobs alone could do. Vigilon was given a bag of food from Tsu. He didn't need it right now, but possibly he could have some later. "Thanks."

@Krysta

Krysta watched as Mars defeated the baby dragon in one hit. It was kind of to be expected, for it was such a small little thing. Was it truly evil from birth, or was it only defending itself was the question. She sat down on a stone to contemplate it all. "Does Kayaba want us all to act like merciless, cold-blooded killers? The dragon had only hatched! Those young boars back in the beginner quests, they hadn't done anything wrong either, and hadn't been able to live their full lives! It's all so...wrong! So very wrong!" Krysta was trying not to cry right now. She could hardly believe it all. She didn't feel like it was right. Despite Tsu's thoughts on how the battle went, Krysta didn't feel like celebrating. Tsu handed her a bag of food. She appreciated the thought, but was too busy trying not to cry over how wrong it all felt to acknowledge aloud.

@Mars

Mars glances over towards Krysta with a rather passive look and pats her gently on her shoulder. It is a matter of forcing you to be prepared for everything that could come at you. Terrifying, or strong which could be found in many forms. These hatchlings being an example of strong and innocent looking. If you aren't prepared for the fight ahead in these quests you will die. You need to learn to steel your heart from the darkness that this game brings. I know it might sound harsh, but to survive you need to be prepared to fight anything, and i do mean anything that could try to kill you. Be it cute,innocent, or anything else. Since they could secretly be plotting your demise if it is these mobs, or even NPCs. he warns the girl and then looks towards the group and disbands the party. Quest objective has been completed. There is really no further reason for myself, or any of us to remain partied together. I wish you all luck for when we meet again. If we meet again depending on circumstances and if you need a DPS. He says to the group as he goes to leave the area. Ignoring the food that Froppy gives out. Not feeling hungry, so not taking it with him.

#97270  LD:1 treasure chest not found.

Summary:

600 COL each player,  2 SP each player, Rhaegal's emerald.

Edited by Mars