<PP-10> Frog of the Morning to you~

An income system that existed throughout the entire game, rather than just a levelling and experience system. That would explain what the girl was explaining, even in pieces, she could keep herself mostly together. “I think I get it” she couldn’t find a worded way to parrelel it to what she knew, what she could remember, but mostly, the girl was making sense for her. Although the tongue still perplexed Jinx tremendiously, and the question of if this girl was really real. She was certain she was, but so much of her mind was still a mess.

“Eat…?” The girl lightly drank her coke and frowned. What was…on one of those menus? She could barely remember “Are there, like, nuggets? I wouldn’t mind, a snack like that” she said finally. She had only used fast food places as ‘panic’ mode mood when she had forgotten to eat lunch on game days, and even then, someone else got it for her. Typically her agent, who knew what she liked. “So, what’s this game like? I’ve been here since day one yet, so much of it is just….black" Part of her knew why, she didn’t want to remember what had happened, so she’d blocked it out, memories she never wanted to open up.