[PP-F02] <Let There Be Light> More monsters in caves

Ben had made a few calls to some of the friends he had made in the past few weeks, eager to start up another quest, and level up a bit more.  He waited in the town proper on floor 2, in the area that he had heard the quest was gotten from. 

The NPC, an older looking woman who was looking around frantically, definitely in distress.  Ben knew this was the NPC he was looking for, and came over to see what was happening.  Oh, please, please would you help me? she asked.  My child- my little girl- she was out playing with her friend, and they were attacked by some of the monsters out there!  She didn't make it back, and I know the cave where they were near.  Please, would you go out there and save her?  I know she's alive!  I-I can pay if that's what you wish... she desperately continued.  Ben nodded the affirmative, making sure to take the quest so they would be ready to leave right when everyone got here. 

@H3LL0 @Simba

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simba was resting on the second floor for a few days, before getting a ping from Benjamin, a player he took a quest on before. He was resting his eyes, before slowly tapping on the notification and reading the message to himself. 'Another quest, huh? This will be exciting.' He grinned and hopped onto his feet and tapped on the locator to find Benjamin and made his way around the town. His location was not far from where he was and caught the glimpse of the conversation before tapping Benjamin on the shoulder. 'This game is sick.. Especially since this game involves the life of actual people.' He cleared his throat and took a step back.

"It seems like I made it just in time to hear the quest information." He announced, before sending a party invite toward Benjamin. Before Simba checked for more information on his quest, he realized that Benjamin had increased four levels since the last time he seen him. 'D--Damn.. I have yet to advance my level from the last time.. I was lucky enough to finish that Queen Wasp from the last quest.. Imagine trying to fight whatever is coming at us this time..' He smiled nervously, as he checked the information on the quest he had just accepted.

@Benjamin Bookworm @H3LL0

Hey Simba!  Looks like you're the first to get here. Ben said as he saw him arrive.  He pulled out a few flasks from his pack as he walked over, drinking one of them himself, and offering another to Simba.  I figured we might be just on the line for taking on this quest, so I brought some extra buff potions to help us out.  I'm not sure if you had any as well, but I have plenty at my shop for personal use.  It seems nobody wants to buy the uncommon ones.  Oh, I also have an over-health one from the beginner quests, if you think you would need it, though I think we'll be OK with a few buffs.  This would be the first time he really got to spread around a lot of his buffs, and it would be very neat to see how well they would work with a group. 

*Ben used [T1 uncommon damage potion], +1 damage for thread*
*Ben hands Burning Edge potion [T1 uncommon damage] to Simba*

Ell was walking around the Town of Beginnings, he tried to remember what good quests to take in order to get better at the game as he approached a bench and started to seat down. Before his bottom reached his seat, he received a message and the "ping" that came with it made him stand back up.

Benjamin Bookworm, I don’t remember anyo- Oh! Scarf guy Ben! Yup that has to be this guy. A quest huh? Well I do need to level up so I guess... no, I wish this would not be a drag. He thought.

He went to the center of the Town of Beginnings and teleported to the Second floor. The medieval themed floor always did interested him.

”This never gets old.” He said out loud. He opened up his friends list and tracked down Ben.

Not before long, he finally saw Ben, an NPC, and another player who he did not know. He went to Ben who was taking potions and said: 

“What’s up?”

@Benjamin Bookworm @Simba

Edited by H3LL0

Simba took a hold of the potion Benjamin had created and took a small sip of the odd concoction. 'He is not wrong.. Not a lot of players purchase any of the uncommon items that we sell.. I guess it would be best to use them through adventuring with others.' The fluids slid down his throat and he felt a surge of energy run through the course of his body, as he tossed the vial onto the floor, shattering into thousands of polygons. As he slowly fix his posture, another player approached the two of them. It was someone he did not meet before and felt his security was in trouble. Simba took a step back, but kept a friendly smile toward the two players.

"You must be the second member of the party. I guess you know Benjamin. I go by the name Simba. It is a pleasure to meet you." He greeted, before bowing toward the unknown player. He stood back up and swiped down for his menu and tapped onto his stats to see how his stats were now. He nodded his head and sent a party invite toward the new player and watched the stats of his party members.

Hi Ell, welcome to the party. Ben said as he handed him his last potion.  I brought extra boosts for everyone, since the cave is supposed to have a whole bunch of nasties in it.  I hadn't gotten a chance to ask you how much you've leveled up since last time.  I have an extra over health potion just in case too.  Um, but anyways we should probably walk and talk.  The cave the quest is pretty close, but it might take us a a while to finish it. he said as he ventured forth.  There's supposed to be a pair of big enemies from what I heard, so we'll have to figure out the best way for us to take them each down one at a time. he said before pausing.  Actually, I heard that the cave is supposed to be really dark too... I don't suppose either of you have one of those glow stones the new patch sent out?  It might be useful, though not by a lot. 

*Ben hands Burning Edge potion [T1 uncommon damage] to H3ll0*

“Ell. L-likewise. ” He replied nervously. He did not know Simba, nor had he heard of him.

But if he is a friend of Ben’s well I guess he is one of the friendly types too. He thought.

The player who introduced himself as Simba gave him a party invite. Knowing that this going to be his first time doing a quest in a party, he accepted the invitation in a second. “Th-thanks” He told Simba.

Ben welcomed him to the party and handed him a potion. He said that it was needed for the “nasties” in the cave. He took the potion as Ben started to walk. He rushed over ti Ben and whispered to him:

”I’m guessing this the save the girl in the cave quest, but did you ever think of letting that girl die? She is an NPC anyways, wouldn’t she just respawn? But either way we still need the rewards, so never mind.”

Simba followed behind Benjamin and his newly acquired party member, Ell, as he was not the type of person to have someone behind him. 'These two are friends, so I should be able to rely on them to watch the front when we enter the caverns.. If I heard right, the cavern is going to effect our accuracy, so this might be a little harder than we intend.' He flicked his right wrist, causing his sabre to materialize onto his right palm.

He caught the conversation between Ell and Benjamin, hearing that we should abandon the NPC, because she would just respond. He sighed, as he slung his sabre over his shoulder and kept his pace behind them. "Tch.. Even if it is an NPC, we should still treat them with the same kindness as we treat others. I mean, that is my opinion after all, we are all entitled to our own opinions, right?" He replied, before pausing and grinning himself. "It'll be interesting to see what would happen if we allowed the NPC to die.. It might suddenly change our path on the quest.. Probably not." He added.

Yea, I think that if we fail, we just lose the quest.  Heck, we probably couldn't take it again afterwards.  Plus, we have to fight through the enemies to get to her first.  Ben said with a somber air.  While interesting, the discussion hadn't really gotten them closer to any strategy for fighting today.  And they were nearing where the cave would be.  So, one last check before we go in.  Anyone need another buff or something before we go in?  The latest patch nerfed some of my potions' healing abilities, but I have plenty to toss around if we get in trouble.  Plus we have a good assortment of defensive items each, so we should be able to take it. he said before taking a deep breath.  As long as we can all pile on one enemy at a time, we'll make it through without any trouble- and hopefully without having to use any healing at all.

@Simba @H3LL0

Edited by Benjamin Bookworm

Ell listened to Simba’s opinion on letting the little girl die. He too was curious about what would happen if the girl dies, in some of the games he played, it was a restart. Ell gave Simba a nod then turned to Ben who was saying his opinion. Ben then asked if anyone needed something

“I’m good.” Ell said as he declined Ben’s offer for more potions and buffs. 

“This is enough.” He said as he took out the potion  Ben gave him and drank it. Ell looked at his stats. He noticed that his Damage stat went up. 

Well that is great. This quest should be finish soon enough. But speaking of stats... 

Ell proceeded to look at the stats of his teammates. 

Okay so we are all offensive. I have like zero mitigation, Ben has some, and Simba... this guy has to go front. But...

”I’m just a low level scrub, what the hell am I even doing here, what a drag.”

Simba took a look at his equipment to see if anything changed within his stats, but everything was in top condition. 'There was a patch, huh? I must have slept through it.. If his potions were nerfed, I bet mine were nerfed as well.. I am going to have to check back on them.' He continued to check the stats of his party members and saw that it was good enough to fight, but if things get out of hand, they might have to attempt to escape. "I am clear. I don't need anymore buffs. I should be doing enough damage.. But get ready for the debuff.. I don't have the Night Vision skill, so it'll be tricky to get around." He announced, as he glanced at his party members/

He heard Ell say he was a low level scrub and a grin appeared on his face. "Even if you are this low level scrub, it does not mean you do not belong here, Ell. I am a few levels behind Benjamin, but that won't stop me from trying to deal some serious damage to whatever is at the end of his cavern." He affirmed, as he tapped onto Ell's back. The party was slowly approaching the cavern and Simba was more than ready to engage in battle with the creatures within.

@Benjamin Bookworm @H3LL0

Ben readied his weapons, intent to start the fight off right.

Battle Ready Stats:

Spoiler

Level - 12           HP - 240 / 240             ENG - 24 / 24
DMG (Dagger) - 3 (1 base + 1 skills + 1 equipment)
MIT - 5                      ACC - +1                    EVA - 3

Equipment -
[EQ] [T1 Rare Dagger] Emerald Shiv - ACC 1, DMG 1
[EQ] [T1 Uncommon Heavy Armor] Benjamin's Carapace - Mit 1
[EQ] [T1 Perfect Charm] Green Leaf - Evasion (3)

Battle Ready Items:
(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
(1) Teleport Crystal
(8) Lesser Basic Healing salve (Heals 20 HP)
(2) Magic Armor Potions (Safeguard)
(1) T1 Over-Health Potion (+45 Temp HP)

He walked forward into the cave, and it didn't take long to hear the cries of a NPC further in.  The darkness was not anything to sneeze at, and he was quickly swallowed up by the dark.  But the sounds led him to the area that he wanted to go towards.  He saw the NPC girl up ahead, hiding in a small hole in the wall where the monsters couldn't get through, and being hounded by two Giant Bats that were trying to get in anyways. 

OK guys, looks like this is our cue! he shouted as he ran forward, getting the attention of both of the enemies.  His daggers swung out, but just barely missed their mark as the darkness cost him some precious accuracy.  Luckily, the bats didn't seem to be able to hit very well either in these conditions.  He easily avoided the first counter attack the one he attacked made, and leapt out of the way of the second's swipe, barely avoiding a solid strike back.  Now he was really glad he swapped out his loot item for some evasion boosts.  I think I got their attention now... you guys hit whatever order you want to move in, and I'll tank them the best I can, OK? he called to his teammates as he danced away from the next few swipes the enemies made at him. 

Battle:

Spoiler

Battle Roll ID 96751

Ben attacks Giant bat 1, misses (BD 5+1 acc -1 darkness= 5)
-2 EN

Giant bat 1 attacks Benjamin
It misses (roll ID 96751, Rolls 3 - 3 = 0)

Giant Bat 2 attacks Benjamin
It misses (roll ID 96752, rolls 7 - 3 = 0)

Stats:

Benjamin - HP 240 / 240      EN - 22 / 24

Simba - HP 160 / 160      EN - 16 / 16

H3ll0 - HP 60 / 60      EN - 6 / 6

Enemies:

Giant Bat 1 - HP 50 / 50      DMG - 20

Giant Bat 2 - HP 50 / 50      DMG - 20

Hate:

Giant Bat 1 - none

Giant Bat 2 - none

battle rolls
Spoiler

HP: 600/600 | EN: 6/6 | DMG: 2 | EVA: 2 | Bleed: 2 | Recovery: 2

EQ:

• Golden Sun Dagger (Perfect) Keen +1, Bleed +2
  • Ell's Robe (Rare) Evasion +1, Savvy +1
  • Necklace of Finsternis (Perfect) Recovery +2, Evasion +1

BR:

• (3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
  • Thunder Stormers (Rare) Paralyze +2
  • Silver Moon Dagger (Rare) Damage +2

"Thanks, Simba." Ell was getting comfortable around  Simba, perhaps this improvement may boost their chances of winning a battle with good communication because it was something that Ell lacked when he is partied up with strangers whom he do not know how to interact with. Soon enough, they reached the cave where they had to save a little girl from monsters. 

Ben charged onto two bats who were trying to get to the girl, but since it was dark, all three of them missed their attacks.

"Alright let's go!" Ell said as he charged onto one of the Giant Bats. He attacked with the Sword Art Side Bite, expecting to stun his target.

Spoiler

ID: 96949

H3LL0

• HP: 60+0=60
  • EN: 6+0=6/6
  • CD: 4 -No recovery proc
  • Attacks with [[x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy)]
  • BD: 5-1=4 -Miss
  • EN: 6-2=4/6

Summary:

Benjamin - HP 240 / 240      EN - 22 / 24

Simba - HP 160 / 160      EN - 16 / 16

H3ll0 - HP 60 / 60      EN - 4 / 6

Giant Bat 1 - HP 50 / 50      DMG - 20

Giant Bat 2 - HP 50 / 50      DMG - 20

Hate:

Giant Bat 1 - none

Giant Bat 2 - none

Ell went to flank one of the bats, and tried to stab it. Sadly, the bat moved alot and were pretty agile, this made him have a hard time of hitting them and the dark place they were in did not give him much luck either.

"Well this is gonna be fun." He said sarcastically.

@Simba @Benjamin Bookworm

Edited by H3LL0

Before entering the cave, Simba began to equip his necessary equipment. He examined his two concoctions and nodded his head, but the damage potion was otherwise useless to him. 'This potion which increases my maximum health should be useful, but I will keep it ready when I need it for a later battle.' He tapped onto his leather cuirass and his sabre, as the equipment slowly materialize onto his body, he took a deep breath and sighed.

Spoiler

HP: 160 | EN: 16 | DMG: 06 | EVA: 03 | MIT: 05

EQ:
Steel Sabre - [DMG] [DMG]
Rebound Leather - [EVA] [RCV] [RGN]
Amulet of the White Fang - [ACC] [EVA] [EVA]

BR:
Potion of Over-Health (1)
Potion of Damage (1)

Benjamin seemed to charge straight into the dark, but without Night Vision, Simba was basically staring at nothing. The sound of nothing clashing gave Simba the indication that no attacks were landed at all. 'Okay.. That would mean that Benjamin and Ell currently have no Hate levels, but that also means that we are attacking something. It could be some large creature, I have to be careful.' After things seemed to calm down, Ell took his chance against whatever was hiding within the darkness of the caves. Simba gripped the handle of his sabre and made small movements toward the sound of his party members.

Spoiler

ID:97915 | BD: 06 (+1 ACC)/(- 1 Darkness)

PARTY INFO
Simba:
[160/160 HP] [16/16 EN] [03 EVA] [05 MIT] [0 HATE]

Benjamin Bookworm
[240/240 HP] [22/24 EN] [03 EVA] [05 MIT] [00 HATE]

H3LL0
[60/60 HP] [04/06 EN] [02 EVA] [00 HATE]

ENEMY INFO
Giant Bat [1]:
[44/50 HP] [20 DMG]

Giant Bat [2]:
[50/50 HP] [20 DMG]

He took a glance at his party member's and none of them had lost any sort of health, so Simba took the opportunity to engage at the darkness, hoping he could take a hit at the enemies. Without any hesitation, Simba quickly took a shot at the dark and he felt his sabre drag across a large surface area, he quickly pulled his sabre across and quickly dashed back toward his teammates. "Looks like they will start taking a shot at me!" He shouted toward his allies.

@Benjamin Bookworm @H3LL0

Edited by Simba

After only one of their first few swings connected, it looked like they might be having a bit of trouble- but then again Simba's blow did a good amount of damage.  He charged at the bat that had took a good look at Simba, and swung for it's side, managing to dig his way into the bats side.  It pushed back, trying to sink it's fangs into him in revenge but failing with Ben keeping it stunned like that.  Things were looking up... until the other bat slammed into Ben's exposed back, ripping off a chunk of his health in the process.  I'm OK... I think I managed to keep their attention.  Ow... Ready to strike at them again if you guys are! He called out in pain.  These guys could hit hard enough that he really didn't want any more damage than he already had.   At least his blow managed to knock it down to half health. 

Battle:

Spoiler

+1 EN at start of turn

Battle Roll ID 97268

Ben attacks Giant bat 1, misses (BD 6+1 acc -1 darkness= 6)
-5 EN
Ben deals (4*2)=8 dmg
Giant Bat 1 is stunned!

Giant bat 1 is still stunned, and cannot attack
(roll ID 97268, Rolls 10 - 3 = 7)

It critically hits! (roll ID 97269, rolls 10 - 3 = 7)
It deals (20 + 2 for crit - 5 Mit) = 17 dmg!

Stats:

Benjamin - HP 223 / 240      EN - 18 / 24

Simba - HP 160 / 160      EN - 15 / 16

H3ll0 - HP 60 / 60      EN - 6 / 6

Enemies:

Giant Bat 1 - HP 36 / 50      DMG - 20

Hate:

Giant Bat 1 - Simba: 1, Benjamin: 1

Giant Bat 2 - none

@Simba @H3LL0

Unlucky at his first attack, Ell did not succeed. At the moment, he plans to get back at the bat for dodging his attack. He watched as his two party members made their attacks, thankfully, their's hit. 'Alright, looks like Simba's attack packed a punch, and Ben...' Ell thought as he watched Ben made his attack. He used the same Sword Art that Ell was failed to use, and unlike him, Ben's attack hit and stunned its target. "Nice one guys! Alright I'm going to try stunning it too, that way Ben doesn't suffer too much. Alright chain CC for the win!" Ell went in for an attack at the same bat that Ben and Simba were targeting, with his energy back at max, Ell used another Side Bite at it. He went at its side and stabbed it the same way Ben did. But again, he was not Ben, the darkness clouded Ell's vision, this was his first time in this kind of battle. "Dang it! This dark place is getting a real drag. Hey guys!" He called to the two, "In all of your experiences of battle in this game, did you ever try pulling? I mean if we pulled them outside the cave it might even be easier to deal with them. Unless of course, aggro is different from hate... Is it?"

Spoiler

ID: 97334

H3LL0

• HP: 60+0=60/60
  • EN: 4+1=5/6
  • CD: 8 -Recovery Proc
  • EN: 5+1=6/6
  • Attacks with [[x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy)]
  • BD =2-1=1 -Miss
  • EN: 6-2=4/6

Summary:

H3LL0 | Lvl. 3 (8 SP

HP: 60/60 | EN: 6/6 

[||||||||||||||||||||] [||||||||||||||||||||]

DMG: 2 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 2 

Bleed: 2 | Recovery: 2 | Keen: 1 | Savvy: 1

Benjamin Bookworm | Lvl. 12 (29 SP

HP: 223/240 | EN: 18/24 

[||||||||||||||||||||] [||||||||||||||||||||]

DMG: 3 | MIT: 5 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 3 

Simba | Lvl. 8 (16 SP

HP: 160/60 | EN: 16/16

DMG: 6 | MIT: 5 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 3 

Recovery: 1 | Regen: 1

Giant Bat 1 

HP: 36/50 

[||||||||||||||||||||] | Simba 1 | Benjamin Bookworm 1

Giant Bat 2 

HP: 50/50 

[||||||||||||||||||||] |

Edited by H3LL0

Combat in the darkness was something he had not experience, but it was not as bad as he had though. 'I could see that Benjamin lost a bit of health, but he was able to stun one of the Giant Bats. If I had some sort of damage enhancers, I would be able to finish off the injured bat, but I had already taken the tier one potion from Benjamin.. Ell is also having a hard time connecting his attacks..' He shift the weight of his body to his other and felt his surroundings and there was nothing in his path. He sighed, but had good footing, as the caverns were not as rocky as he had initially thought.

He took charge and saw the figure of the injured Giant Bat and leaped to strike. There was a shine on Simba's sabre, but as his weapon drew closer, the Giant Bat dodged his attack. His vision was getting hazy and he quickly dashed back toward his party members. 'Heh.. This is actually pretty hard.. Ell did suggest something good, but I doubt the system allows that.' He took a step back and stood his ground, "Ell, I like that you are thinking outside of the box, but I highly doubt that it will help us. It will probably reset their aggression and they will slowly regain their health back before he can drag them out. We have to fight them here." He replied, as he tried to gather a plan.

Spoiler

BATTLE LOG
+1 EN at start of battle.
Simba misses.
+1 EN on Recovery.

ID:97365 | BD: 03 (+1 ACC)/(- 1 Darkness) | CD: 10

PARTY INFO
Simba:
[160/160 HP] [15/16 EN] [03 EVA] [05 MIT] [01 HATE]

Benjamin Bookworm
[223/240 HP] [18/24 EN] [03 EVA] [05 MIT] [01 HATE]

H3LL0
[60/60 HP] [04/06 EN] [02 EVA] [00 HATE]

ENEMY INFO
Giant Bat [1]:
[36/50 HP] [20 DMG]

Giant Bat [2]:
[50/50 HP] [20 DMG]

Edited by Simba

Yea, it looks like, dark or not, we're finishing this!  Plus, they'll probably go back to attacking the poor NPC if we go outside. he shouted over the din of battle.  Simba, do you have any bigger sword arts you can toss at these guys?  A big AOE attack would really help out about now.  He dodged out of the way of the next couple of attacks, managing to keep both of them at bay for a while.  Unfortunately, neither of his teammates had managed to land another hit, but they managed to harry them enough to leave him an opening to strike.  This time, he managed to strike dead center and knock the first one below half health.  Got it!  We got these things on the ropes now- let's finish this one! he said excitedly.  If they could knock one of the bats down, maybe they could keep the other stunned enough it couldn't get another attack off. 

Spoiler

+1 EN at start of turn

Battle Roll ID 97390

Ben attacks Giant bat 1, Critically Hits! (BD 10+1 acc -1 darkness= 10)
-5 EN
Ben deals (4+2)*2=12 dmg
Giant Bat 1 is stunned!

Giant bat 1 is still stunned, and cannot attack
(roll ID 97390, Rolls 1 - 3 = 0)

It critically hits! (roll ID 97391, rolls 5 - 3 = 2)
It misses

Stats:

Benjamin - HP 223 / 240      EN - 14 / 24

Simba - HP 160 / 160      EN - 15 / 16

H3ll0 - HP 60 / 60      EN - 4 / 6

Enemies:

Giant Bat 1 - HP 24 / 50      DMG - 20

Hate:

Giant Bat 1 - Simba: 1, Benjamin: 2

Giant Bat 2 - none

@Simba @H3LL0

( @Benjamin Bookworm your hate is 3 (1+2 [BD:10] = 3)

"Wow, this is such a drag." Ell said after listening to the answers of his two party members. He charged back at spot where the stunned bat was supposed to be, tightening his grip on his dagger. He caught a glimpse of Ben's attack, he watched as the Giant Bat's health bar go down to half. 'Alright, that guy's HP has gone to orange thanks to Ben, now's my turn to finally do something helpful' "Nice one Ben!" He said as he dashed around the bat, then finally leap at its left side, and slashed it, dealing severe damage. 'It hit! Oh thank God I finally did something great!' He then twisted behind it delivering another slash on its right side, dealing more damage. Ell grinned as he noticed his dagger glowing, remembering its ability to bleed opponents, he looked at the Giant Bat's health bar and watched the debuff he gave to it do its job. "Okay I got it bleeding! Now would be a good time to attack them with an Area of Effect Sword art, Simba, good sir!"

Spoiler

ID: 97431

H3LL0

• EN: 4+1=5
  • CD: 3 -no recovery proc
  • Attacks with [Round Accel]
  • BD: 10 -Hit (Crit 2)
  • EN: 5-2=3/6
  • Deals: 2+2=4x2=8 DMG
  • Giant Bat 1 HP: 24-8=16/50 -Bleeding (-12 HP on next turn, lasts 2 turns)

Summary:

H3LL0 | Lvl. 3 (8 SP

HP: 60/60 | EN: 3/6 

DMG: 2 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 2 

Bleed: 2 | Recovery: 2 | Keen: 1 | Savvy: 1

Benjamin Bookworm | Lvl. 12 (29 SP

[||||||||||||||||||||] [||||||||||||||||||||]

HP: 223/240 | EN: 14/24 

DMG: 3 | MIT: 5 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 3 

Simba | Lvl. 8 (16 SP

HP: 160/160 | EN: 15/16 

DMG: 6 | MIT: 5 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 3 

Recovery: 1 | Regen: 1

Giant Bat 1 |  Benjamin Bookworm 3 | H3LL0 2 | Simba 1  

[||||||||||||||||||||]

HP: 16/50  

DMG: 20 

Bleeding: -12 HP on next turn, Lasts 2 turns

Giant Bat 2  

[||||||||||||||||||||]

HP: 50/50  

DMG: 20 

@Simba

Edited by H3LL0

'That was it.. That was a super critical from the both of them.. That is such a high expectation for me to make. If I can land a critical, I can kill the injured Giant Bat. I can also damage the other one with an AOE attack..' Simba began to feel the darkness close in on his vision, but he could still see the figure of the Giant Bat in front of him. He kept an offensive stance, but was losing the vision of the Giant Bat quicker. He had to quickly think of his feet, before he had to charge in blindly. The darkness felt like a cold grasp around him, but he was not sure if it was affecting the way he is during combat.

His eyes gave off a green tint, as he activated his sword art, Snake Bite. He immediately rushed toward the figure of the Giant Bat and took down. He held his breath for a second before slashing upward toward the Giant Bat and pulled his sabre to the side. He finally ran his sabre through the Giant Bat and stood still, hearing the shattering of the Giant Bat. He grew a grin on his face, before standing up and watching the polygons slowly fade away. "One down, one to go!" He shouted toward his teammates.

Spoiler

BATTLE LOG
+1 EN at start of battle.
Simba deals 24 damages to Giant Bat [1].
+1 EN on Recovery.

ID:97449 | BD: 07 (+1 ACC)/(- 1 Darkness) | CD: 11

PARTY INFO
Simba:
[160/160 HP] [14/16 EN] [03 EVA] [05 MIT] [02 HATE]

Benjamin Bookworm
[223/240 HP] [14/24 EN] [03 EVA] [05 MIT] [03 HATE]

H3LL0
[60/60 HP] [03/06 EN] [02 EVA] [02 HATE]

ENEMY INFO
Giant Bat [1]:
[00/50 HP] [20 DMG]