Burning Fury, and Calming Waves

He chuckles with a grin not afraid to show his more dangerous side to the man in front of him. Having been excited for this moment ever since they mentioned it. Especially now since their is the bet on that unique weapon he holds. All he would need to do is win and get some item that changes item types like he had heard is about and around. He looks towards the black haired individual as he slams his fists together as he stares at his adversary with his familiar at his side. The Liger at his side blazing with white fire up into the air the two beings ready to fight against the person. You ready to lose Pinball. A true god of war always wins his fights. Especially since we're both even in terms of our builds. The only differentiating factor is that your weapon has freeze as its only bonus. It's time now to see who the better of the two of us at this moment. he says with a dark chuckle and waits for the fighting to begin.

Mars:

Level 21: 420/420 HP   Energy: 42/42  10DMG  EVA: 3  ACC: 3   Savvy: 1  Regen: 10 HP regen when hit.    (1 base, 2 familiar, 7)=10 DMG

Rank 5 MA

Rank 2 fighter familiar

@Pinball

DUEL: HALF-LOSS

They were standing in the snow, the icy river lazily flowing beside them. Pinball thrived in this element. There was ice all around him, and maybe that would contribute to the activation of Freeze. He grinned. They had been training for this moment for a long time. Pinball, one hand gripping his spear, swiped open his menu, and sent the duel invitation to Mars. The skies were grey, and the snow only made the cold colder. Pinball wore nothing but his armor, as he had forgotten to buy something warm again. "Yeah," he replied with a nod, taking a few steps back, "I'm ready." He scratched the back of his neck then, his gaze dropping to the ground. "If I lose, we're going to have a rematch. Instead of at Level twenty, we'll meet at Level forty." He shrugged, lowering his spear as the timer started ticking. "But that's for another time. Let's see how far we've gone since we first met."

Stats: 

Pinball 

Lvl: 22 | HP: 440 | EN: 44 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 |  DMG: 7 

Equipped: 

• Naughty or Nice Blade: +2 Freeze, +1 Phase, Cursed {4 Slots} 
  • Leather Armor of the Amatuer Duelist: +3 EVA {3 Slots} 
  • Warrior's Focus: +3 ACC {3 Slots} 

Skills: 

• 2H Assault Spear ~ Rank 5
  • Fishing 
Edited by Pinball

He frowns slightly having forgotten to get survival to not be bothered by the cold, but he finds that in this moment he can't care for that since this is going to be a moment of victory for him as he focuses already for when he will get to act. he accepts the duel right away as it is sent. A rematch will be wonderful Pinball can't allow either of us to slow down now can we? It would be such a shame really for that to happen. Since i think you could be the first person that i think i don't mind showing this to. That i don't mind at all about combat being vicious, and serious now then. Time for the match to start. he says as he bends his knees waiting for the perfect moment to strike as his familiar waits by his side the both of them seemingly ready to move in tandem to strike their opponent. Mars wearing his assassin garb as per usual for when he is in combat.

#96240  (LD:2 you gave me your LD roll from your other fight.)

@Pinball

Edited by Mars

Pinball couldn't keep his grin suppressed as the timer ticked off the seconds. He got into position. Knowing Mars' aggressive fighting style, the fisherman was inclined to take initiative. The moment the timer ran out, Pinball rushed at Mars, closing the distance in three long strides.His strategy was to not strategize; Mars was smarter than most, and he had probably learned about Pinball's way of fighting through their travels. He needed to attack now, while he thought Mars wouldn't expect such aggressiveness from the usually timid teen. The moment he was in range, he activated a sword art, but Mars must have been prepared or expecting that of him. Pinball's attack missed, and the boy grit his teeth. He staggered backwards, the momentum of the swing and the movement delay of the sword art leaving him wide open.. "Damn it!" By rushing so carelessly, they were now in close proximity. Where this guy excels, he thought dreadfully, expecting a powerful punch to knock him to the ground. 

ID# 96241 LD: 4 (ayy) 

(Not ayy) ID# 96242  BD: 3+3-3 = 3 (Miss!) 

Combat - 

Pinball attacks Mars - Misses. 

- 2 EN 

Pinball  | HP: 440/440 | EN: 42/44 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 |  DMG: 7 

Mars: | HP: 420/420 | EN: 42/42 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 10 

Edited by Pinball

He relaxes as the timer ticks as it then hits zero as he lets energy course through him not realizing he needed more time then what was expected as he gets energy coursing all throughout his body as lines of red go along his body. he then sees Pinball charge at him and he just smiles. 'Hook, line, sinker.' He thinks to himself as he quickly dodges with superior speed as his clothes glow for a brief moment letting him know he activated Savvy as he then grins. Now then time for a haymaker! He says in glee as he then punches Pinball hard across the head slamming him into the ground as the ice cracks all along the ground as cold water shoots out from the cracks as he goes for a second hit with a smile activating All Might once more to try and end this fight with just two clean consecutive hits on his opponent. His familiar blasting Pinball with fire from a distant as its form of adding to the damage like the fighter familiar does.

#96244  BD:9  11 DMGx15= 165 DMG  -17 ENG

Pinball  | HP: 275/440 | EN: 42/44 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 |  DMG: 7 

Mars: | HP: 420/420 | EN: 25/42 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 10 

@Pinball

Edited by Mars

Now then time for a haymaker! Pinball grimaced. There it was. His punch knocked Pinball flying. His spear flew free from his grip, and Pinball's body cleared a path in the snow. Pinball punched the ground. Damn it, damn it, damn it. His health was now nearly at half health. Already! Pinball stood, grabbing his spear to face Mars. He had been expecting it, like he had thought (too late). He shook his head. "Damn it," he grumbled, kicking the snow. "It's already over." He stretched, then got back into fighting position. He watched Mars carefully, trying to prepare himself for another one of the man's punches. Pinball moved forward a step, then flinched immediatly. You idiot! That counts as an attack! Mars' savvy would now activate, and Pinball would be at more risk of losing again. "Aw, man, that's so lame," he complained. 

ID# 96252  BD: 5 (Miss) 

Pinball attacks Mars - Miss

-2 EN

Pinball  | HP: 275/440 | EN: 40/44 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 |  DMG: 7 

Mars: | HP: 420/420 | EN: 25/42 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 10 

Edited by Pinball

He just chuckles looking at his opponent already so close to giving up on this fight as he slams his fists together as he slowly walks over once more as his body gets pumped full of energy as he looks at Pinball with a look of wicked glee on his face. You see this fight was over the moment you decided that was enough. Hope you weren't to attached to that unique because i am going to enjoy using it for myself. He says with a laugh as he then kicks off the ground going to punch the Pinball in once more with All Might he appears right in front of Pinball within only a moment and then punches him in the stomach hard knocking him away and with that almost the rest of his health in reality. Leaving Mars the victor of this fight and allowing him to keep his precious weapons and get a better one in return. You lost Pinball the god of war has proven himself victor of the battle field!

#96253  BD:7+1=8

Pinball  | HP: 125/440 | EN: 40/44 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 |  DMG: 7 

Mars: | HP: 420/420 | EN: 9/42 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 10 

VICTORY MARS!

Edited by Mars

"What a [censored] disappointment," he grumbled, pushing himself up. Pinball gripped his spear, using it to help him get on his feet. "Oh, yeah," Pinball said blankly, looking at his spear. He had bet the enchanted weapon on winning the duel.His expression went blank. Without taking his eyes off of the player, he swung the spear into the river. The weapon hit the water with a splash, quickly sinking to the bottom. With the same emotionless face, Pinball stepped closer to Mars. He held out his arms. After a few seconds, there was a flash of blue light. A swirling ball of pixels floated above him. These pixels, with an amazing speed, quickly arranged themselves into the shape of a spear. At this point, the spear was still the bright blue of the light fragments, but it soon dulled. In his hands, Pinball held his spear. The same spear he had thrown into the river ten seconds ago. "It's cursed.

That means you...YOU! YOU BET ON THIS KNOWING IT WAS A WIN WIN! He says in anger as he punches the ice cracking it hard as he then takes a deep breathe and starts laughing loudly. As he slowly rises and then turns to Pinball with a grin. You sneaky little [Censored] You tricked me. I like that Pinball you outwitted me on that end congratulations. Now then my point has been proven and it has been decided we will fight when we're level 40, and i say lets make this our battleground once more. Unless we find a more memorable location that could be a epic battleground for a fight between us. he says to his ally before making his way back towards Snowfrost with his familiar by his side. Now come on we have quests to do since i am certain you wish to continue improving also Pinball. He says with a grin having not even known he won while being a lower level.

Thread Complete.  Victor Mars.