[OP-F2] Boss Raid Meeting

Hikoru watched and listened as people filed in. Some old, some new, some unfamiliar, but he was the only one that was blue. His cloak billowed in the breeze as he listened to a few mutters, and words about the boss having hooves, as he had been told when they had found it. He scratched his chin for a minute, thinking as the word 'thunderclouds' stuck in his head. That was a very, very unique thing, such as the pools in the room at the last boss fight gave a hint that there was fire to be used. Nobody ever had to use them as the fire damage wasn't horrible, but still it was something interesting.

"The thundercloud." He spoke as he walked forward. "I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of stun abilities, maybe paralysis. People be cautious and make sure to pack any paralytic immunity or potions to get rid of it, if it's a thing." He said with a nod. "We should take precautions. This could be another long fight like the last one, and a lot of us were low on energy and starting to get low on health. Lets make sure to grab energy items in case." He said as a young female knight appeared. He gave her a nod, then went back to where he was standing prior, saying everything he felt that he needed to say.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Teion's chin tilted forward as she spotted the wave of Shield's hand across the large stone slab that served as a meeting table of sorts. Minutes later, Beat claimed a space beside her around the makeshift table. "Hey. Been a while." She returned the casual greeting he offered the group, being one of two faces she recognized and could pair a name to. Shield took an initiative to move things alongside a shorter, raven-haired man, more players arrived, and perhaps she had thought too soon as her detached, snowy-haired business partner spoke up to draw her attention.

She listened in continued silence as other players made mention of some vague details, likely hints they'd received about the boss from one source or another. She paid close attention, but had nothing to contribute. She simply planned on attending, if the frontliners would have her, and she was willing to take the time and effort needed to offer supplies to Jomei and his guild, along with fulfilling the last end of her deal with Sey. Unless she was called upon, the violette stayed quiet and observed.

<<Hidden-cloaked appearance>> @Hikoru this is before our thread time wise. 
(I hate it when my character and I disagree about what we should do)

She watched with a pouted face as Sey prepared himself for the meeting of the boss fight.She did not like the idea of the man going somewhere dangerous without her, even if she was extremely underleveled. As the man opened the door to his shop and exited it, she swiftly began to prepare herself. She rummaged through her inventory, equipping her dark black cloak and threw the hood over her head. There was a much larger chance of her dying than Sey, but she just had to go. She put her dagger within her sleeve and activated her hiding skill. From there she would follow Sey to the second floor. Sey would move in but Hidden would stop herself. She felt like something was slamming into her chest. She put a hand to her chest and felt the steady pound of her heart. 'Fear... its been a while,' she thought. She dropped her hiding skll and began to walk confidently up towards the...

Makeshift stone table? She stifled the laugh. She had always expected much more of the frontliners. She heard voices, a couple familiar. Hikoru's, speaking of thunderclouds and paralysis. Paralysis wasn;t good and could prevent her making an attempt at escape. 'If I am to go to this, I have to be armed and packed to the teeth. I'll have to find that blond alche- oh there he is' Her main alchemist was in front of her, along with her blacksmith she gave mats to? Pieces moved into place. Many of the people here were also successful economic leaders of Aincrad.  

By the time that the Ultramarine Knight had arrived, the meeting seemed to have just started, at least with the sharing of what was found about the next floor boss. He wasn't sure whether or not to actually be surprised that the next floor boss had been discovered before most of the community even had time to survey the newly opened landscape. Even he himself wasn't able to do so, partially because he had been trapped in a crystal for a little bit after the boss fight had ended, "I swear I'm going to be finding crystal pieces on my clothing for the next few days."

Making sure he gave a yawn before moving into the communication space Calrex put his hands calmly into his jacket pockets and moved so that he could hear what was being discussed. His eyes casually scanned the group, seeing a lot of returning players that he had come to fight alongside more than a few times in the past. He gave a nod to each of them as to not disrupt the conversation being held.

To his slight disappointment though, what he had gathered about the boss was something he found to be a constant, and borderline gimmicky, mechanic to it. Paralysis and Stun. In certain situations or occasionally activated, it would make a fight more interesting. But it seemed like the Cardinal system was trying to beat the frontliners over the head with being unable to move, "Geezes with so much stunning abilities might as well bring a blender so that you have something to drink while you wait to be able to move again."

Crossing his arms for a moment he decided to chime in, "Going from what tank build characters are here, it'd be a good reminder that the Parry skill negates the stun and paralysis effects of the next successful attack on you. Depending on whether this boss is going to be alone or with minions, it would be wise to make it so that any stunning attacks the boss throws out is absorbed by players that are capable of enduring the blow without being stunning. If stunning is really going to be a thing for this fight, then there's also the chance it has an immunity to the effect. We might as well be fighting Mack's old stun lock strategy embodied in a boss."

Shield jotted down people's words, bullet-pointing the major suggestions and the available resources that people had offered up. He was torn. As a merchant, he had an odd assortment of things available in his shop, but other than a few odds and ends, his prices were not so negotiable. He already barely made any money off of his actual wares. He began brainstorming ways he could be helpful, but the events of the meeting were first and foremost.

As people continued to mention their thoughts on the little information they had, something continued to nag at the back of his mind. It was a suspicion that he knew was unlikely, but it still bore mentioning. Removing his finger from the display, he turned his dark eyes towards those gathered.

"There is one potential explanation for the hooves," Shield said darkly, his scruff-lined jaw hard as he considered his thoughts. "If the hoof falls truly did sound horse-like, then it's likely nothing. However, if they sounded like a horse merely in the sense that they sounded like hooves, and if we have electricity present, the very essence of paralysis effects, then there's a chance we may be dealing with Asterios again. He has yet to be defeated, and I doubt we'd be so lucky as to never see him again. I doubt that it would be so soon after our last run-in with the confounded minotaur, but I'm not certain we can rule it out."

He glanced over at Calrex, giving a slight nod of his head for having brought up the topic of stun-locking. "Asterios was the very essence of the stun-lock. I personally will not be parrying often in the fight, so negating those effects is going to have to be done through antidotes on my part. I will be howling and playing support, giving people energy as often as I can spare it."

Observed Information:

• Grove
  • Thunder Clouds
  • Hooves

Resources

• Sey's Cooking [Provide own materials]
  • Macradon's materials [T3]

Needs

• Energy Items
  • Status Effect Nullifiers [Antidotes, etc.]

Theories

• Asterios? [Not likely]

Jomei offered a friendly wave back to Itzal with a half smile, "Hope you don't mind me bringing a couple new faces along. They all plan on joining us for the fight." the ginger said with a confident nod, before shooting a sidelong glance to Telrenya. More players began to settle in to the meeting, for once, all that Jomei had recognized and met. The last meeting, Jomei had missed, so he had gone into fight Tesseleth blind. This time, especially with a lot more on the line with Tel and Hestia joining himself and Ruby, he would be sure not to miss any information. As Morgenstern took a seat beside the ginger, Jomei placed a friendly hand on his shoulder with greeting, though his brows knit when the man asked for Itzal to explain about the hooves. "Hooves.. he didn't even.." It seemed Morg already knew a bit more than the rest of them. 

As conversation began about what they saw in terms of the boss' room, Jomei turned to Telrenya, his eyes also shooting to Hestia, "Feel free to chime in if you have any ideas." he said with a smile, before turning back to Itzal. From the information he had gathered, there was no labyrinth, as was the usual with the boss' this, in itself, was strange.. but Jomei figured that was the least of their worries. It was the storm cloud over head and the beating of hooves that caught Jomei's attention the most. A hand found its way to his chin as he thought over the information, and letting the others speak first before chiming in with his own thoughts. "The thing that comes to mind with lightning strikes is stun effects.. but we should also be aware of the shocks chaining out to hit multiple players.. so it could also be some sort of AoE attack. And Shield does bring up a good point about Asterios. I was not there, but I know enough to know what he was. Bull, horse, whatever it is.. it was rushing at the group as the door closed. That being said, we also need to be aware of some sort of charge attack. Lightning.. Charging.. this may be a boss that relies on speed and evasion. So we may want to make sure that we are accurate with our strikes, so we could either work to increase our own accuracy, or get out hands on some buffs to slow it down." Jomei looked over his shoulder to Hestia with nod, knowing that the fellow Performer knew what debuffs he was talking about. 

"Lastly.." Jomei started.. "We need to keep our minds open about this boss having minions. With Tesseleth, it was pretty obvious that the crystal cased knights would play a part in the fight.. but here, all we are given is a grove. Anything could be hiding in the trees. But at the same time, we could also be dealing with just the boss for once. Did you guys see anything that might hint at smaller mobs giving us a hard time? Because if not.. we may be able to, for once, focus all of our power into single attacks, rather than wasting our energy with AoE" 

I grin a bit at hearing the mention of a debuff as i give a thumbs up towards Jomei as i then look at the gathered players, and forces down some nervousness to actually speak. Well if i may say something. I may be new, but if the boss is something that is fast i don't think a minotaur, or a bull like whatever this Asterious thing could apply to this situation. It is most likely something similar to a horse be it just a regular horse, or something of the more mythical variety. I say to the group of gathered players as i can feel my heart beating ever so slightly faster from some slight nervousness and anxiety of saying my ideas to a group that i don't even know, and furthermore ones that have more experience then. Furthermore, if you need debuffs then i can get you guys some since i am a performer, and already have a good amount of debuffs at my shop that are the best quality they can be with the latest changes the  game has done to the performer profession. I say to the gathered group.

Itzal nodded when he finished listening to everyone.  "I seriously doubt they'll turn an event boss into a raid boss.  Should the day come when that happens Shield, I'll owe ya five hundred col.  Even if it is Asterios though, I think one of the reasons we were unprepared for him was none of us really got any buffs to prepare.  In addition he had his followers that time.  From what I heard and saw, if it is Asterios he's alone which makes things a lot easier.  And Jomei I agree in that chain lightning could prove to be an issue.  Support players will definitely be needed."  He turned to Hestia as she spoke up and he nodded.  "Same here.  I'm a rank three performer so if you guys need debuffs or even healing items I can try crafting them for you..  Though without a plus one CD item it won't be easy.  After this meeting Hestia and I can head to the twenty first floor and gather as many materials as we can so that each crafter has the materials they need.  We'll need healing items, damage and mitigation buffs.  And everyone needs to remember to bring a teleport crystal.  I also suggest a safeguard as well.  If there are any items or consumables that protect you from stun or paralysis, as others have said make sure to find and collect those.  If there's nothing else to say about items, we should discuss parties and players.  Who do we know is coming?"

as serious business came to be, he heard most of the talk based towards needs and getting items instead of the boss which they didn't know much about itself. "Ya know, I think it might be a goat. Thunder-Goat The Shocking" He chuckled a bit but understood afterwards that most of the players that were showing up now... were lower leveled and had never seen frontline action. Upon realizing this, he came to a more serious position. He always dd that when concerning for the lower leveled. That is why he took on a leveling guild as he did. "In all seriousness here, we know its got hooves. We know that it most likely is going to sit there and paralyze us repeatedly or at least quite often. Witht he new crafting update, I can make a large number of antidotes with Materials. I can also make buffs for us here, but I am going to need some materials for that. As for Teleport Crystals, Merchants sell them for like 800 col. I know we have at least one maybe two. I don't know what you all do" 

"As for Parties, we probably have enough now especially for three parties. Tanks, Myself, Calrex and Shield. Sorry If I don't know your name. Im just scribbling here,"  he would say while making the rough lists.  He pointed at three players. "This could look more professional if I knew your guy's names." ( @Telrenya @Hidden @TeionIs this looking good so far? I have Shield and Beat together, in a different group that the Ascendants due to roles to play. I have cloaky in the back and Hestia along with the Ascendants with me. I have Hestia as I won't be going full tank as I want some accuracy, and if there is some minions Id on't want to have to hold them off too. I have the Holy Dragon Alliance in their own group with Calrex and Zandra, freat tank and Attack to balance that team. Shield's team consists of mostly DPS but Shield is rather sturdy and probably doesn't need a healer or support. I have placed new players randomly where you would be the most protected. 

Tank= Calrex

Tank= Shield

Tank= Myself (Morgenstern)

Supporter= Ruby

Supporter= Zandra

Supporter= Hestia

DPS= Jomei

DPS= Beat

DPS= Hikoru

DPS= Blondy (Telrenya)

DPS= Blacksmith (Teion)

DPS= Sey

DPS= Macradon

DPS= Hirru

DPS= Itzal

DPS= Available

DPS= Available

DPS= Cloaked Player (Hidden)

Seeing Mac come in, the hunter smiled to seeing a more familiar face than the rest.  Even more so when a specific golden armored player appeared.  It was only too quick to pick up the voice that came out of it.

"@Zandra  Well, I'm glad that I don't have to recall all of that information to you, but I still would like a word with you later, if you don't mind."

he hunter was pleased Listening to the meeting as it was, the conditions seemed foreboding.  The sound of hooves and dark clouds overlooking a large grove.  None of this seemed familiar to the hunter, but it wasn't until someone mentioned Asterios that he had to really think.  That fight wasn't very good to begin with, and the hunter only saw the later half before leaving himself.  From what he could remember, the beast was large and heavy.  The sound of hooves could be from the Bull King, but... something wasn't right.  Asterios did have anything to do with lightning.. just heavy stuns and paralysis, from the reports after it left.

It was then that someone mentioned horses.  Something rushing to a gate before it closed in a large grove.  Lightning clouds handing low over the area.  Macradon seemed to think that the hunter had any ideas.  The only thing he could really think of was to ask a question.

"Tell me.  Are there any legends from the 'other side' that deal with horses and/or greater beings that have influence over lightning?"

It's rather taboo to ask anything of the other side, but this seemed less personal to everyone.  The hunter thought it wouldn't be a problem to ask, especially since he couldn't recall any from his memory.

Mostly because he had none.

When talking about trade and goods, the hunter pointed back to the covered wagon.  Fairly unassuming, but one could see a purple cloaked individual in the coaches seat.  A quick glimpse would show that they were an NPC.

"My wagon is my merchant's shop.  I can take it wherever it is needed, but it will not venture into dungeons or labyrinths.  Luckily, there wasn't a labyrinth this time.  You can grab what you need after the meeting, but Shield store has more of a selection than I do.  Also, I'll throw in my own mats to help the cause.  Though, I'm sure a quick jaunt through the 21st floor would give us just as much."

Saying the last to @Shield, it seemed that he as everyone's favorite tank nowadays.  Getting back on the subject of the fight, Morg seemed to bring about the team composition.  As he gave his reasoning, the hunter began to question a few things.  The four newer ones seemed a little.. fresh.

"Anyway, as I see it, these teams will suffice.  I'm not sure how I feel about the new blood, but.."

The hunter looked at each other them with a gaze that seemed to pierce their very data.

"If you guys vouch for them, then I'll agree to these teams." 

As it was, Jomei seemed to vouch for the blonde one and Teion, the only one that the hunter slightly knew.  Morg could vouch for the darker haired one, which only left the cloaked one.  Did they know anyone here?  Being a rather shady one, the hunter figured that Hikoru would at least have something to say about them.  Rather odd indeed, but he felt that they were somewhat familiar.

Looking back at @Macradon, he would then whisper. //"Any news on our Commander @Heathcliff?"//

Discussing back and forth, people would take notes, Macradon would as well, but since the details were few, there wasn’t really anything worth noting, it was very little information to be had. Listening to the teams that would be put up, Macradon would chortle lightly “Well, I don’t have anything against these teams. @Calrex, seems like you’re stuck with me again” he said with a smile towards the Ultramarine Knight. The parties that were created were evenly balanced, and they all seemed to fit well, nothing too off putting to note, no Death_Adder at the very least. Leaning in to hear was @Hirru was asking him, Macradon would shake his head //“Nay, I haven’t heard anything from him, I don’t know what he’s up to anymore, my hopes is on a recon to find Mack, but that’s very unlikely”// Macradon would reply with a whisper, knowing well that the Commander wasn’t on the lookout of Mack.

"You're probably all right about Asterious," Shield agreed. "I'm not betting any money on it, but he's come for us twice now and both times has escaped. I doubt it's the last we've seen."

Shield listened as players volunteered their ideas and their skills and resources, jotting each down as they came. It was not an insubstantial list. Also, with there being so many performers offering their services, the gears in Shield's brain began turning at new speeds. He quickly pulled up a guide to note the effects of some of the performer buffs.

"So our current theory is that the boss will be heavily stun-focused," Shield thought aloud, scratching at the scruff on his chin. "If it's lightning, the odds of damage over time effects aren't as high as for say... fire or poison damage. This gives us a great opportunity to stack some effects without being punished." He turned to Itzal and Hestia. "We ought to prepare a few Incarceration debuffs to make the most of DoT's. We don't know for sure that the boss won't have DoT effects as well, so we should have Perpetuate at the ready and hold off on using it until we're sure it's safe.

"Players who have DoT effects on their weapons, make yourselves known. If any of you have multiple options, it would be best to diversify so that we can have as many effects going at once as possible that won't overwrite one another." He turned now to Jonathan. It was the first time they had seen each other properly since he had left the scouting party not so long ago. Shield was not entirely sure that there had been enough water under the bridge just yet, but the situation was what it was, and they would have to go with it. "One vastly under-utilized effect is the Toxic Venom buff. If we like my proposed strategy, we can use them to vastly increase the number of players who have DoT effects on their weapons."

He gave a moment for others to mull over his suggestion, jotting down again the players and necessary resources to make the most of the strategy.

"I'd also like to note," he said, moving on with his thoughts, "that there is a new option that will be extremely beneficial for the purposes of our preparations. The 'Challenge of Olympus' quest provides players with an item that provides actual bonuses to your crafting, which will make our preparations much more effective overall. I've already completed it, as I believe has Itzal. I would recommend any cooks, alchemists, and performers who hope to provide items to make use of it."

With that, he finished revising his notes and rotated the display so all could see:

Observed Information:

• Grove
  • Thunder Clouds
  • Hooves

Resources

Alchemists:

Spoiler

Crafters: Morgenstern

Wish Lists

• Damage [Hikoru - T1 Perfect]
  • Mass HP Recovery [Shield - T3 Perfect x 3]
  • Antidote [Shield - Perfect x 2]
  • Toxic Venom
  • Safe-guard [Shield] [Hikoru] [Hestia]

Cooks:

Spoiler

Crafters: Sey

Wish Lists

• Accuracy
  • Evasion
  • Mitigation [Shield - T3 Perfect] [Hikoru - T3 Perfect] [Hestia - T2 Perfect]
  • Protein

Performers:

Spoiler

Crafters: Hestia, Itzal

Wish Lists

• Incarceration [Shield - H.]
  • Perpetuate [Shield - I.]
  • Misperception [Shield - H.]

Donors:

Spoiler

Macradon:
Hirru:
Itzal:
Shield: [T1 - 0] [T2 - 10] [T3 - 30]

"Last boss meeting, we made big plans for how to prepare, and although we managed well enough, we fell short of our preparation goals," Shield observed. "So this time around, let's not leave it up to chance and good faith. If you need an item crafted, add your name and the number/specs of what you need. Crafters, if you're not already listed under the appropriate category and wish to craft, add yourself, and also pick which items of those requested that you're volunteering to craft and initial beside them. Those donating materials to the cause, list what you'll be providing so that those doing the crafting will know who to come to. Once people have made their requests and volunteered to craft, we can divide those up."

Edited by Shield

"I feel like the boss will have AoE attacks as well as stun effects.  I doubt it will be given the ability to paralyze us every one or two rounds either but we should definitely prepare for the worst.  If the boss is going to be immune to paralysis then I'll probably switch my weapon.  If I do, I either need a perfect sword to be crafted, or I'll be using no DoT effects.  @Shield I'll be swinging by your shop to make a few purchases, as well as giving you a few weapons and armor to evaluate.  I want to see if I'll get anything decent before this boss fight.  I'll also need one safeguard, perfect damage, mitigation, one antidote.  The rest I can craft on my own as I have my own healing songs I can craft, as well as debuffs.  At the same time, the second I'm done gathering materials I'll send a message out.  If you need materials to craft just let me know alright?  Though I'd prefer to save as many tier three materials as possible so if you are crafting something that doesn't stack by tier, let me know and I'll give you some tier one materials."

Items needed/Wish list: 
x1 Safeguard
x1 Antidote
x1 dmg
x1 Tier 3 MIT

Items crafted

-1 Rare Lullaby (-2 EVA)
-1 Uncommon Masterpiece Hypnosis (-1 ACC to multiple targets)

Materials:  61 T3 collected (so far)

Hikoru listened as the meeting went on, and he nodded in agreement with a lot of the theories. There's the possibility of a lot of creatures with hooves that can be found, and he scratched his chin. "There is also the possibility that the hooves could be a diversion. Maybe the boss is smart enough to trick us into thinking it's something that its not. I don't know if it's possible, but it's a theory that's sticking in my head, so be prepared if we're completely wrong. I still have trust in the thunderclouds though that there is paralysis, but we need to be open to ideas, even if they sound crazy." he said with a chuckle. "I heard a few rumors about the creature you spoke, but I never saw it with my own eyes. I hope to see it one day, but the chances of that are slim." He said with another chuckle. He nodded. "But I will need some Damage potions, and MIT. Possibly a safeguard, but if you can't make one then it's fine, I should be fine." He said with a small nod. "Anyways, if this is everything then I can get back to my job I have back on another floor.." He held up a hand. "Not to be rude, but my schedule is tight today." He said with a sigh. "A lot more than I wish..."

Listening to what the other people had to say as various frontliners chimed in their thoughts Calrex gave nods to each point they made. Morgenstern went so far as to start allocating participants into potential teams for when the raid actually took place. Being placed as a tank was no surprise to him at this point, since his level combined with Achilles served the purpose sufficiently. "With the Grand Chariot III that means the only reason I would need my shield is for making use of Safe Guard. The rest of the time I could also serve as some form of damage by using Martial Arts."

Giving a small smirk at Macradon's comment the bluenette gave an approving nod, "Not like we didn't have a bad experience last time. No problems here. If need be I can also provide some form of DPS with my equipment. Safeguards will certainly be a important thing to have if we want to buy ourselves at least two full rounds of combat, especially since we don't know for sure what forms of stun this boss will have. Even if the monster isn't Asterios, a lighting creature with hooves may likely mean it'll be fairly mobile, potentially representing that it'll be rather evasive. Buffs that increase accuracy and reduces its evasion might prove to be useful for maintaining our constant damage output. From personal experience fighting monsters that make you miss more than half the time will put everyone at risk, and stuns/paralysis are the final nails in the coffin."

"I really would rather not see another iteration of Rohk again. Tesseleth was one thing since it did move out of range at times, but that giant bird also had accuracy and evasion, topped with an area of effect tornado that shredded through our teams and took out Azide plus a random underleveled player. If this thing is even half of what Rohk was, we'd best be ready to hit hard and fast to keep it from being able to retaliate, else we'll find ourselves in a bind rather quickly."

Well if you need some debuffs in songs i have some already crafted that can be used by people. Quite a few actually since they've just been there collecting dust, and are in need of some use. i don't mind giving those out to you all to use since nobody else seems to want them. I say calmly as i tally up what i have in my shop within my mind and nods with a grin on my face. Incarceration, 3 debuffs that lower accuracy to the best of their ability,  1 debuff that lowers evasion of a enemy to the best it can do, and finally have one item that is misperception which lowers an enemies damage by a little bit. I say listing off what i have that can be used. And for myself i will need a safeguard, a mitigation of tier 2 quality that is perfect, and besides that i think i'll be fine with living through this. Maybe toxic venom like Shield mentioned could be useful alongside my incarceration. I say with a grin on my face.

Items crafted:

3 hypnosis of rare quality (lowers enemy accuracy by 2)

1 Lullaby of rare quality (lowers enemy evasion by 2)

1 Incarceration of perfect quality (Double DoT damage0

1 Misperception of perfect quality (lowers enemy damage by 10%)

Item wish list:

Tier 2 perfect Mit potion, or snack.

Safeguard.

With nerves tangling and a small knot of anxiety resting in her stomach, Telrenya kept quiet while the experienced players took the lead in the meeting's progression. They discussed strategy, hints as to the boss' ability and even possible identity, and created team compositions. Her expression grew a bit flustered when she saw herself referred to on the list as simply "Blondy", but her eyes were quick to run over the other names in her group. She was relieved to be placed with Jomei and Ruby, though her gaze had to move to the last group to find Hestia's name.

The first name on the list spoken aloud caught her ear, and she soon found the two players whom she assumed would be her teammates. She filled her lungs with a deep breath of air, gathering her confidence before taking a few steps to draw closer. The blonde wore a friendly smile, giving a short bow of greeting to @Macradon and @Calrex both. "Nice to meet you, I'm Telrenya. Looks like we'll be working together."

Observed Information:

• Grove
  • Thunder Clouds
  • Hooves

Resources

Alchemists:

Spoiler

Crafters: Morgenstern

Wish Lists

• Damage                     [Hikoru - T1 Perfect]
  • Mass HP Recovery  [Shield - T3 Perfect x 3]
  • Antidote                     [Shield - Perfect x 2]
  • Toxic Venom
  • Safeguard                  [Hikoru] [Hestia] [Shield]

Cooks:

Spoiler

Crafters: Sey

Wish Lists

• Accuracy
  • Evasion
  • Mitigation                 [Shield - T3 Perfect] [Hikoru - T3 Perfect] [Hestia - T2 Perfect]
  • Protein

Performers:

Spoiler

Crafters: Hestia, Itzal

Wish Lists

• Incarceration        [Shield - H.]
  • Perpetuate            [Shield - I.]
  • Misperception      [Shield - H.]

Donors:

Spoiler

Macradon:
Hirru:
Itzal:
Shield: [T1 - 0] [T2 - 10] [T3 - 30]

Shield began checking over his notes, taking care to rearrange the duties of the performers in light of Hestia already having crafted some of the items they might need. He set @Itzal in charge of crafting the last item he had listed for performers.

"Alright," Shield said out to the meeting. "We have a lot of people making requests, but very few offering to cover for them. @Morgenstern, there's a lot of burden on you right now to cover the Alchemic items. Is there anyone else who can take some of that? Has anyone seen @Zandra? She doesn't craft often, but we can always ask her."

He looked back over the list. There were a number of food items that had also yet to be claimed. "@Sey, are you going to be able to handle the cooking? @Beat, would you be able to help him out any? Also, could we get some actual numbers from those willing to donate materials to the cause? At the moment, we mainly need Tier 3, but there's some need for 1 and 2 as well. @Macradon, @Hirru, @Itzal, what can you bring to the table? I'll update the list as people volunteer to craft specific items."

At the moment, it was a little chaotic, and there was very little actual input going towards resolving that chaos. "Also, anyone who needs boosts to their health, feel free to stop by my shop for Field Rations. They're not the same as an Over-health consumable, but they're ready and in stock, so there's no wait or need to craft. The same is true of Teleportation crystals."

"Also, I'm aware our crafters can't get perfects every time," he went on. "What I recommend is that in the order that people signed up to request items, top quality items go first to them and water-fall down to the last people to request. The squeaky wheels kind of have to get the grease in this case, or we'll never get anything done."

Edited by Shield

And now Teion had a reason to speak up. The violette's words were directed more to Shield than anyone else, as he had called for more solid plans when it came to crafters and preparing buffs. "If I'm given enough time, I'll take care of any alchemy buffs for myself, Sey, and the Holy Dragon Alliance. So you can take us out of the equation there." She offered. The woman shifted her weight, a bit hesitant as an afterthought came to mind, and she would eventually decide to air it. "And I can't guarantee anything, but if anyone is desperate for new weapons, I'll see what I can manage."

Her eyes fell to the proposed teams, and with nobody posing any objections Teion read over each of the names beside her simple title of 'blacksmith'. The woman leaned forward past Morgenstern and erased the word, replacing it with her username. Stepping back again, she mulled over who would be her teammates. Shield and Beat she knew, of course, and had fought alongside before. Zandra was definitely a new name, and she quickly gave up on wracking her brain for the reason that 'Hirru' sounded familiar. Most likely someone she'd seen in her shop at some point, or one of the many players she'd tagged along with for a quick quest forever ago.

Hestia was quick to pick up on the idea of crafting debuffs for the boss with her performance skill, and despite being her first boss meeting, spoke very well on her own opinions and what she could offer. Her participation in the group spawned a half smile as he continued to listen. "Looks like Performers are finally going to get the attention they deserve.. guess I should probably start getting back into crafting then." Jomei said with a chuckle, "Sadly, I won't have the skill to be of any help in that regard this fight, but hopefully for future fights I could prove useful in supplying any songs we need." 

As everyone seemed to put in their two cents, Morgenstern drew up his idea for ideal teams for the fight. Sitting directly next to the blonde, Jomei made sure to immediately take a look at his listing to see that he was teamed up with Calrex, Macradon, Ruby, and thankfully, Telrenya. The weight he had felt on his shoulders lifted as he let a small sigh escape past his lips. "Thank you." he said under his breath. Hestia, on the other hand, was pushed to one of the other groups that contained most of the Celestial Ascendants.. And since Morg was also on that team as well, he was not so worried for her safety. 

Jomei's attention turned to Hirru, who expressed his concern for the 'new blood,' realizing that the only new players in attendance were those that Jomei had brought with him, aside from the quiet, hooded character off to the side. Despite his concerns about their levels, Jomei did not doubt their strength and resolve in battle. The ginger looked to each of them, stopping on Telrenya who had just moved to introduce herself to Calrex and Macradon. "I can vouch for them.. don't worry." he said, turning back to Hirru with a confident nod.

Before he had a chance to say anything more, Jomei looked across the table to Teion. She had agreed to take care of herself and the members of the Holy Dragon Alliance in terms of potions and crystals. Olive eyes opened wide in surprise at her kind gesture, before the man nodded. "Thank you Teion. If there's anything you need, please feel free to let me know. He then watched as the girl moved in to change the name 'blacksmith' she was given on the Team list to her own name. Taking notice once again of the name Blondy, Jomei leaned in towards the list himself, deleting the nickname and replacing it with Telrenya. He then pat Morgenstern on the back once again before returning to a regular, upright position.